PDA

View Full Version : Cannot craft Tuftkin

daylily9
12-04-17, 07:29 AM
was I suppose to summon my tuftkin before I upgraded my throne and crafted the fairie and wyvern because tuftkins are no longer to be found in my kingdom. I still have the goal in my book but they are not in the market yet. They've just disappeared any suggestions ?

daylily9
12-04-17, 11:53 AM
Hmmmmm, I don't remember anything about getting my faerie. But there was a warning at some point to choose carefully which one you wanted. I crafted my Tufkin on the first day and had already decided I wanted the red creatures. It seems that the colors can't be mixed on them but I honestly don't remember now. :p

P. S. Maybe the faerie is the deciding factor since we can buy as many Tufkins as we want but only one faerie.

P. S. S. Hey, these things happen when you play too fast...faerie is tied to Wyvern.
:p

speaking of playing to fast I think I really messed up! I upgraded my throne and summoned my fairie and wyvern but haven't summoned my tuftkin but there is not one to be found I have collected from my ponds at least 7 times was I suppose to do this before upgrading?

daylily9
12-04-17, 12:33 PM
I'm right there with you! I cant even buy the tuftkin if I wanted to!

daylily9
12-05-17, 07:28 AM
I think so. Tried again this morning and nothing.

I tried again this morning and nothing I guess their ignoring this and think I'm going to pay 940 gems for a tuftkin They can think that for a really long time! and to top that off my fairie gave me 50 whole coins . That was so funny!

daylily9
12-05-17, 01:35 PM
I tried again this morning and nothing I guess their ignoring this and think I'm going to pay 940 gems for a tuftkin They can think that for a really long time! and to top that off my fairie gave me 50 whole coins . That was so funny! I'm assuming this is where I need to post my message my tuftkins have all disappeared I cant find them anywhere both the scorched and shattered I bought a trap for 20 gems to see if that would trigger them I received the tuftkin but it didn't start anything now it is day 2 without any .this happened after I upgraded my throne. thank you.

nateryd
12-05-17, 02:17 PM
After finishing the throne my tufkins are no longer spawning either.... just lots and lots of fire oats

Hahaha... fire oats = dire boars, gotta love auto correct

PikaSquirrel
12-05-17, 02:36 PM
This has been fixed, thanks!

daylily9
12-05-17, 03:16 PM
This has been fixed, thanks!

Thank you for such a fast help !