PDA

View Full Version : Exciting inbound news

random59
12-05-17, 12:47 PM
FlatFoot, 5 weeks ago you made this wonderful statement of some exciting news that we were all going to love but to date nothing has happened! Is this exciting happening still coming?

Edit- KP:

Thanks to all the devoted fans of Dragon Story here! There certainly is something coming I know everyone will be happy to have, but yes, it's been taking quite some time. That is the dilema I face when I decide to let everyone know that something is in the works. I would love nothing more than to give a firm date for a release, yet the truth of it is that things come up and sometimes we run into unforseen problems and other work-related issues. You can imagine how slammed we get making sure everything is ready for release during the holiday season.

However, if my recent absence is any indicator, I've been working very hard with the team to finalize and bring you some good news #SOON! I love supporting these games and want nothing more than to make my favorite players happy. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the states, and look forward to releasing some nice holiday gifts shortly.

Best,

Flatfoot

skyharbor602
12-05-17, 04:18 PM
I'm wondering the same thing.

glenngenius
12-06-17, 08:08 AM
Ditto. I'm really curious about it.

tinkyw1nky
12-06-17, 08:34 AM
Being a cynic I think we all got baited...just saying

The1stCaretaker
12-06-17, 08:45 AM
From the looks of it they are stringing us along again.

Florr06
12-06-17, 09:00 AM
I really don't think FlatFoot would bait us.... I'm hoping we're yet to see the "exciting" news - land or a proper GPD sale - however considering they released Gilded for 1000 for Black Friday I think the 2nd is very unlikely at this point

tinkyw1nky
12-06-17, 10:21 AM
I really don't think FlatFoot would bait us.... I'm hoping we're yet to see the "exciting" news - land or a proper GPD sale - however considering they released Gilded for 1000 for Black Friday I think the 2nd is very unlikely at this point
Who is flatfoot? Does she/he work for S8?

kooky panda
12-06-17, 10:46 AM
Who is flatfoot? Does she/he work for S8?
Flatfoot is the game developer.

skyharbor602
12-06-17, 10:55 AM
When FlatFoot has news it's always good but the news is probably not ready yet but trust him, it will be exciting.

The1stCaretaker
12-06-17, 11:16 AM
Yep, in the mean time we just keep suffering with no where to put boatloads of dragons they're obviously always working on. And we will keep watching these stupid 4 dragon habitats that should be retired for 5 dragon habitats roll by. This game is just getting worse and worse and farther behind to display our dragons
I don't trust any of them until I see the proof. Their actions show they don't care. Dragon album has been coming soon for years after years. That's not even close to soon.

tinkyw1nky
12-06-17, 12:09 PM
Flatfoot is the game developer.

I see. Kind of unrelated but I?d be curious to know what the exact odds are at an ultra rare diamond type dragon.

FireballFarm
12-06-17, 12:23 PM
I see. Kind of unrelated but I?d be curious to know what the exact odds are at an ultra rare diamond type dragon.

From what I've read, players have about a 1% chance of breeding an ultra rare diamond type. That means with the Diamond Temple activated, it's only about a 6% chance (which is still lower than the odds of breeding a super rare). A 600% increase sounds great...
until you realize 1 x 600% is not much, at all.

What would be very exciting and most welcomed news (besides new land), would be if they announced that they've hired/assigned a QA team to look over all new content and events before they go live. Something -anything- to reduce the number of mistakes and errors set loose in the game lately would be greatly appreciated.

kooky panda
12-06-17, 03:11 PM
Thread has now gone off topic. You can continue your discussions on breeding on this thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89721-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-IV

FlatFoot
12-07-17, 10:51 AM
Thanks to all the devoted fans of Dragon Story here! There certainly is something coming I know everyone will be happy to have, but yes, it's been taking quite some time. That is the dilema I face when I decide to let everyone know that something is in the works. I would love nothing more than to give a firm date for a release, yet the truth of it is that things come up and sometimes we run into unforseen problems and other work-related issues. You can imagine how slammed we get making sure everything is ready for release during the holiday season.

However, if my recent absence is any indicator, I've been working very hard with the team to finalize and bring you some good news #SOON! I love supporting these games and want nothing more than to make my favorite players happy. I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving here in the states, and look forward to releasing some nice holiday gifts shortly.

Best,

Flatfoot

skyharbor602
12-07-17, 11:48 AM

Best,

Flatfoot

In FlatFoot I trust! Do your thing.

kooky panda
12-07-17, 12:46 PM
Thanks Flatfoot for dropping in and giving us an update!!!

FieldsLikeB
12-07-17, 09:31 PM

Best,

Flatfoot

Well I have to say I trust Flat Foot to bring something good as they've never let me down so I'll be here to see what's up.

glenngenius
12-08-17, 12:04 AM

Best,

Flatfoot

Thank you for this response, Flatfoot! :) Really appreciate it!

FlatFoot
12-08-17, 05:20 PM
Well I have to say I trust Flat Foot to bring something good as they've never let me down so I'll be here to see what's up.

Thanks for the support, FieldsLikeB! You won't be disappointed :D

FlatFoot
12-08-17, 05:43 PM
You all want new land? HERE's (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102231-Land-Ho!-A-New-Island-Is-Here-2017!) new land!