PDA

View Full Version : Battlegrounds and Tournaments

Pages : [1] 2

Rynetory2
10-11-17, 07:50 PM
Starting this thread for you to discuss on battlegrounds and tournaments.

Please see Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide for latest updates.

Eluzyion
10-12-17, 01:42 PM
Spooky - new element
More information in Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide.

For those testing ghost element during battles, can you post results when using it against x element so we can figure out its strengths and weaknesses?

I tried candy horn ghost against water/earth and first time hit critical, but after that it flopped against same elements so the critical was a fluke I think. On Android I don't get hit strengths (weak, strong, critical) so the only way I know is if the bar shoots way down it was critical lol and guess when it barely moves it's weak. So hoping as a community we can get some input on this new element.

Thanks in advance to those testing, I'll add results as I get more definitive ones in upcoming battles, I don't have coliseum or battlegrounds to test only tournaments

Here are the test results against Jack-O-Lanturtle (Spooky, Earth)
Spooky, Earth
Strong: Birthstone, Dark, Water, Legendary, Magic, (IceCream, Spring?..possible Xmas,, Service, Treent)
Neutral: Nature, Fire, Elec, (Earth, Autumn, Egypt, Zodiac, Music)
Weak: Rainbow, Cosmic, (possible Xmas, fire, skull)

*this is compiling data from thread, more testing is needed..there are questions on a couple of elements but this is a rough draft that can be edited as needed. Thank you everyone helping to test!

Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Spooky creature which you are battling against
(e.g. Spooky only or Spooky + Earth. You can use the template in Post 1)

2. Post elements according to the hit strengths shown in your battle screen

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature.

Spooky <-- (list the elements of your opponent)
Strong: list elements show "STRONG" in your battle screen here
Neutral: list elements without caption in your battle screen here
Weak: list elements show "WEAK" in your battle screen here

Spooky, Dark
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Earth
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Electric
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Fire
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Nature
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Phoenix406
10-12-17, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping track of my results. I did, however, notice the same thing that you experienced. I would use it once and get a "critical," then when I tried it again it would either be neutral or even weak.

I only have 2 "special" fighters on my baby account: Candy Horn and Libra, and that account is further along in the tournament than my main account. I would ****love**** it if they would make it so that we could search for fighters by element instead of scrolling through over 300 animals.

Eluzyion
10-12-17, 06:15 PM
I'm sorry that I haven't been keeping track of my results. I did, however, notice the same thing that you experienced. I would use it once and get a "critical," then when I tried it again it would either be neutral or even weak.

I only have 2 "special" fighters on my baby account: Candy Horn and Libra, and that account is further along in the tournament than my main account. I would ****love**** it if they would make it so that we could search for fighters by element instead of scrolling through over 300 animals.

Now that I have other animals with the ghost element I'll try those as well in next tourny, it could be candy horn is just a bad fighter ;)

I agree on needing battle elements tabbed to find them easier

Phoenix406
10-14-17, 01:31 PM
Candy Horn strong/critical against a Christmas/nature animal (not sure what animal it was, but that was its combo).

Eluzyion
10-14-17, 03:27 PM
Candy Horn strong/critical against a Christmas/nature animal (not sure what animal it was, but that was its combo).

Thank you! I made note of that and I'll test Witchs familiar against it on next tourny since its "ghost only" element animal. Very nice Phoenix :)

Phoenix406
10-14-17, 08:25 PM
Also strong against Treent. :)

Eluzyion
10-14-17, 08:48 PM
Also strong against Treent. :)

Got it! :)

mutley00
10-24-17, 03:25 PM
Just battled Jack-O'-Lanturtle (Spooky+Earth), using Emerald Dragon:

Nature gave a neutral hit. - Nature is STRONG against Earth, therefore it must be WEAK against Spooky.

Legendary gave a STRONG hit. - But Legendary is STRONG against Earth anyway, so this only says Spooky cannot be STRONG against Legendary....

Eluzyion
10-24-17, 03:40 PM

Nature gave a neutral hit. - Nature is STRONG against Earth, therefore it must be WEAK against Spooky.

Legendary gave a STRONG hit. - But Legendary is STRONG against Earth anyway, so this only says Spooky cannot be STRONG against Legendary....
Thank you Mutley this helps a lot!

Eluzyion
10-24-17, 03:52 PM
Just making note here

In shop with first ghost element in tourney is earth, fire, rainbow, dark, Halloween (pumpkin) and skull.. Will try these against ghost in case it's a hint of what's needed

Using Witchs familiar and Sorcerer's steed to test ghost strength since they're both single element ghost animals

Eluzyion
10-24-17, 05:19 PM
Battling jackolanturtle ghost/earth

Bead Steed dark/electric fail
Diamond Pony bs/electric 1 hit using birthstone win

-------------------

Terrorier d/f - ghost failed weak hits (I don't have weak strong critical show on android but bar barely moved)
Dream bat dark/earth - 1 hit win using ghost Witchs familiar

mutley00
10-24-17, 05:34 PM
Thank you Mutley this helps a lot!

Further battle using Gretel against Jack-O'-Lanturtle:
Water gave STRONG hits. - Water is neutral to Earth, so must be STRONG against Spooky !

Fire gave WEAK attacks, but is weak against Earth anyway, so this only says Spooky cannot be WEAK against Fire....

JustKay
10-25-17, 02:17 AM
I think Plant/Leaf is strong against Spooky. I fought a baby Jack-O-Lanturtle with L15 Party Animal (fire plant) and it got Critical twice. I used the Fire attack twice, and given it seems to be neutral or weak, then I'm betting the Plant was the key strong element (doubling up as it's strong against earth).

Eluzyion
10-25-17, 06:49 AM
I think Plant/Leaf is strong against Spooky. I fought a baby Jack-O-Lanturtle with L15 Party Animal (fire plant) and it got Critical twice. I used the Fire attack twice, and given it seems to be neutral or weak, then I'm betting the Plant was the key strong element (doubling up as it's strong against earth).

Thank you!

supermaay
10-25-17, 07:55 AM
I tested the "Spooky" element during the Colosseum event. The following are the results:

Water is strong against Spooky
Fire/Earth/Dark/Lightning are neutral against Spooky
Nature is weak against Spooky

I didn't test other special elements.

HappyHeartBakery
10-25-17, 08:46 AM
Water strong against ghost/spooky

HappyHeartBakery
10-25-17, 08:59 AM

Verified Gem/Legendary STRONG against Ghost/spooky.

(Strong attach on round 8 with Granite Golem (gen/earth) verses ghost/earth

HappyHeartBakery
10-25-17, 09:07 AM
Candy horn (earth/Ghost) verses skeletal steed (fire/skull)

Ghost neutral
Earth strong (which really goes toward skull so might not be related to ghost?)

jentlezat
10-25-17, 09:36 AM
just used emerald dragon on lvl 3 ghost/earth = crystal 2Xs strong & Critical hit - didn't use the nature = won

AppieP
10-25-17, 10:48 AM
I won 2 rounds so far with Birthstone against Spooky in the tourney.

megsailor
10-25-17, 11:53 AM
I have a few battlegrounds remaining, so here is what I have seen so far.

Using Horseman's Steed, only using Ghostly:

Got a critical hit against Electric/nature (palmeranian), but unsure if it is a fluke or true critical.

Weak attack against water/electric (confetti yeti)

Strong attacks against Nature/Earth (Persephone)

Strong attacks against Dark/Nature (Green Gorilla-I forget what its called)

Strong attacks against Nature/Shamrock

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 09:42 AM
WF = Witchs familiar SS = Sorcerer's Steed (both single element ghost or spooky)

1. Terrorier d/f - WF fail
2. Dream Bat D/earth - WF wins 1 hit (1 critical hit can be a fluke as it can happen against neutral strong elements)
3. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - bead steed elec fail, diamond pony BS win 1 critical hit
4. Bansheep elec/d - spooky fail, fire wins
5. Frankenswine d/n - spooky fail, fire win
6. Elephantum elec/d - spooky win 2 hits
7. Werewolf earth/n - spooky fail
8. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - grandmother water wins, nature low hit, Rainbow Tye dye tiger fail
9. Sugarskull glider skull/n - SS Win
10. Cerberus elec/d - WF win 2hits
11. Skeletal steed skull/F - SS fail (weak to fire?)
12. Scaredy cat Halloween/n - SS wins 2 hits
13. Zombee earth/n - SS win 3 hits
14. Twilight troll d/n - SS Wins 3 hits
15. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - water/nature fail w water (and nature is strong to earth)
Skyger dark beat it with one hit
16. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - SS fail, magic wins
17. Scarecrow d/earth - SS fail, WF fail, nature wins
18. Yak o lantern earth/fire - SS fail, water wins
19. Vampire cat earth/f - SS fail, water wins
20. Nocturtle d/w - SS fail
21. Goblin Gobbler - SS fail
22. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - lightning leopard elec 1 hit
23. Ruby Razorback g/f - SS fail, water wins
24. Trick or Treent Tree/d - SS wins 1 hit
25. Ghostrich earth/nature - SS wins 3 hits 1 low, 1 strong, ****shot
26. Halloweasel earth/fire - SS fail (badly)
27. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - bead steed win elec
28. Deadwing skull/f - SS fail, earth wins
29. Sapphire Cthulhu g/w - dark wins
30. Jackolanturtle spooky/earth - magic wins wise eagle

Destiel0918
10-26-17, 09:42 AM
I used spooky / Fire (Horsemansteed) ( Used ONLY Spooky) - against Halloween- Nature. So Spooky should be STRONG against either Halloween OR nature ( can't tell which one)....but is definitely NOT weak towards either.

It was definetly NEUTRAL against earth.

Spooky/Fire ( using only spooky) - completely neutral against Skull/ fire.

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 11:37 AM
I had found fire for Apple strong and water for spooky element. I also used Gem/Water against the Spooky/Earth combo and Gem gave a strong hit, but water was critical. Very much appreciate yours and all the other knowledge passed on.
Reposting this info from another thread here

I just beat Jack-o'-lanturtle with one shot of nature by lvl. 14 Blossom Buck. I think Spooky type is weak against the water/nature combo. I'll test this out through the rest of the tourney.
Reposting from tourny thread

Don't forget that in battling jackolanturtle it has an earth element so nature is strong is to that.. I used water/nature against it and water failed.. Nature can win when used simply because it's strong to earth, still testing..I'll use ghost against more nature animals

It'll help to use single elements when you battle jackolanturtle to see how they do..I'm on one now and will use pyro, frostfang, skyger, lightning leopard, panfodil being last, may try zodiac or other specials if I get the chance, rainbow doesn't do well

Don't forget that in battling jackolanturtle it has an earth element so nature is strong is to that.. I used water/nature against it and water failed.. Nature can win when used simply because it's strong to earth, still testing..I'll use ghost against more nature animals

It'll help to use single elements when you battle jackolanturtle to see how they do..I'm on one now and will use pyro, frostfang, skyger, lightning leopard, panfodil being last, may try zodiac or other specials if I get the chance, rainbow doesn't do well
Dangit! Used skyger first and dark beat jackolanturtle in one hit, will need more chances data with single elements against ghost

MauiLady7
10-26-17, 05:44 PM
I beat Jackolanturtle several times using Basilsik Magic/Nature with the the Magic element first hit critical each time!

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 05:50 PM
I beat Jackolanturtle several times using Basilsik Magic/Nature with the the Magic element first hit critical each time!

Yay! Ty I haven't used magic on it yet!

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 06:01 PM
Thanks Eluzyion for starting this thread. It is very helpful. :)

Would you like to help to collate the information using the below template into 1 post, when the results are finalised? I would be happy to add it to the Guide. Test results for testing against single element (Spooky) and double element creatures (Spooky, ??).

E.g. Here are the test results against Jack-O-Lanturtle (Spooky, Earth)
Spooky, Earth
Strong: Birthstone, Water
Neutral: Nature
Weak:

Spooky
Strong: {element}, {element}
Neutral: {element}
Weak: {element}

Spooky, Dark
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Earth
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Fire
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Spooky, Nature
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 06:19 PM
Thanks Eluzyion for starting this thread. It is very helpful. :)

Would you like to help to collate the information using the below template into 1 post, when the results are finalised? I would be happy to add it to the Guide. Test results for testing against single element (Spooky) and double element creatures (Spooky, ??).

E.g. Here are the test results against Jack-O-Lanturtle (Spooky, Earth)
Spooky, Earth
Weak:

Personally I cannot give strengths because android still doesn't show hit strengths like weak, strong, critical hits..it'd help a lot if we got that ;) I'm judging by how far the bar goes down right now using ghost only animals, but with the help of others we should be able to complete the chart, it may take another tournament to get it precise but we are getting good info so far :)

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 06:37 PM
Personally I cannot give strengths because android still doesn't show hit strengths like weak, strong, critical hits..it'd help a lot if we got that ;) I'm judging by how far the bar goes down right now using ghost only animals, but with the help of others we should be able to complete the chart, it may take another tournament to get it precise but we are getting good info so far :)

Oh sorry I didnt realised that android doesnt have that. :( That's tough to gauge by progress bar. Feel free to make a request for this in Suggestion forum if there isnt yet. I agree it will be very helpful if Storm8 can implement that. I'll send in a request for you android folks. :)

Do you think you can put that template into Post 1 of thread and compile whatever results you and others have so far? And let me know when they are completed and I'll copy Post 1 over, no rush. I've reserved a place for your post results in the Main Guide. Thanks for your help. :)

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 07:00 PM
Oh sorry I didnt realised that android doesnt have that. :( That's tough to gauge by progress bar. Feel free to make a request for this in Suggestion forum if there isnt yet. I agree it will be very helpful if Storm8 can implement that. I'll send in a request for you android folks. :)

Do you think you can put that template into Post 1 of thread and compile whatever results you and others have so far? And drop a new post when they are completed, no rush. I've reserved a place for your post results in the Main Guide. Thanks for your help. :)

Thank you for letting them know, we posted it before many times but no word, I can't get in game on my iPad any longer and I feel very handicapped when testing without hit strengths lol. I've added your chart to post 1 and will update it as I get info. Thanks again for your help android users will love you if they fix this for us! ;) well we love you anyway but we'll love you more lol hehe

I posted in suggestions for hit strengths on android platform :)

Rynetory2
10-26-17, 07:49 PM
Thanks for posting there. I've submitted a request for this. :) Hopefully the team will implement this if more android players ask for it.

Many thanks for your help in collating the Spooky test results! :D I've added a post in Main Guide.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463668&viewfull=1#post1463668

MystiqueRealm
10-26-17, 08:16 PM
I hope they give us hit strength!! I'll go find the suggestion post and add to it :)

retseho
10-26-17, 09:02 PM
Reposting this info from another thread here

Reposting from tourny thread

Dangit! Used skyger first and dark beat jackolanturtle in one hit, will need more chances data with single elements against ghost

Thanks Eluzyion for Skyger tip.
Jackolanturtle8 < Skyger15 Dd ko.
Losses using Nature with Pandaffodil15, Bell Fairy15.

Eluzyion
10-26-17, 09:20 PM
Thanks Eluzyion for Skyger tip.
Jackolanturtle8 < Skyger15 Dd ko.
Losses using Nature with Pandaffodil15, Bell Fairy15.

You're welcome! So far birthstone and dark have been best against jackolanturtle :)

Clark_Wayne
10-27-17, 10:43 AM
here are my results vs spooky-earth :
- strong : icecream, spring, water
(water is neutral vs earth, that means water is strong vs spooky)

- neutral : nature, autumn, cosmic, egypt, music
(nature is strong vs earth, that means nature is weak vs spooky)

- weak : cosmic, xmas

Eluzyion
10-27-17, 03:23 PM
here are my results vs spooky-earth :
- strong : icecream, spring, water

- neutral : nature, autumn, cosmic, egypt, music
(nature is strong vs earth, that means nature is weak vs spooky)

Yay! Thank you for trying the special elements! Big help :)
Cosmic is under weak and neutral, which is right? ;)

Clark_Wayne
10-27-17, 04:22 PM
here are my results vs spooky-earth (finals) :
- strong : icecream, spring, water, magic(dumbledog)

- neutral : nature, autumn, egypt, music, shamrock, treasure, valentine
(nature is strong vs earth, that means nature is weak vs spooky
valentine, egypt, treasure and shamrock are neutral vs earth, so they are probably also neutral vs spooky)

(cosmic is already weak vs earth, so we can not say if cosmic is probably neutral vs spooky)

don’t know about service : it is weak vs earth , but i got a critical hit that ko jack-olanturtle in 1 shot , so i can not say about service

Clark_Wayne
10-27-17, 04:23 PM
Yay! Thank you for trying the special elements! Big help :)
Cosmic is under weak and neutral, which is right? ;)
cosmic is weak ;)

Eluzyion
10-27-17, 04:38 PM
cosmic is weak ;)

Ok I'll fix that Ty!

topmom952
10-27-17, 07:36 PM
Don't know if these are in the thread or not, but
Spooky/Nature rainbow was strong for me
Spooky/Earth crystal is strong

Rynetory2
10-27-17, 09:23 PM
Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Spooky creature which you are battling against
(e.g. Spooky only or Spooky + Earth. You can use the template in Post 1)

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature.

Eluzyion
10-28-17, 01:08 AM
I'm only using Sorcerer's steed or Witchs familiar (ghost only animals) to test, android doesn't have coliseum so don't know if there is a spooky only to battle but there is not in the tourny, only jackolanturtle

Lightning leopard just 1 hit jackolanturtle and Jack has earth strong to elec so someone try electric on it again and post your hit strength please

Clark_Wayne
10-28-17, 08:10 AM
zodiac is neutral vs spooky-earth (it was probably the mistake i did when i put twice cosmic as weak and neutral when cosmic was weak:D)

BBHome20
10-28-17, 09:38 AM
For Round 30 Jack-O'-Lanturtle (Spooky/Earth) I used Amethyst Pony L11 and won using Birthstone 2x.... I play on android.

Callyvitale19
10-28-17, 09:44 AM
Defeating spook is important but I'm more interested in how well the spook element does in battle then how to defeat it. I'm in the process of leveling up my sorcerers steed and witches familiar for future tourneys.

tahitii
10-28-17, 10:20 AM
I won against Trick-or-Treent with Candy Horn spooky 2 hits and beat Jack-O'-Lanturtle 3 times with Crystal Unicorn. I'm on android and don't see the strenght 😞

Clark_Wayne
10-28-17, 08:19 PM
Service is strong vs spooky-earth. since service is neutral vs earth, this means that service is strong vs spooky

Rynetory2
10-28-17, 10:57 PM
Lightning leopard just 1 hit jackolanturtle and Jack has earth strong to elec so someone try electric on it again and post your hit strength please

My tournament ended and I didnt get the chance to test Electric but I will if/when I get the chance to.

Here are my final findings. Thanks for your help. :)

Spooky, Earth
Neutral: Dark, Earth, Nature
Weak:

Callyvitale19
10-29-17, 08:15 AM
On this tourney I was able to defeat Jack-O'-Lanturtle with: R3 - Citrine Peregrin - electric, R8 - Alice - electric, R15 - Alice - water, R22 - Aquamarine Pony - water, R27 - Glamingo - water, and R30 - Pearl Payton - water. I am on android so unable to tell how strong the hits were, all I know is they worked

Eluzyion
10-29-17, 05:13 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm done with this tourny and some elements need further testing.. We seem pretty sure Birthstone And Water are strong against spooky and good to use on upcoming tourneys to battle them. Magic did well and a few of you said legendary was strong too, so keep those 4 in mind as we continue to test.

What can you use your new spooky animals to fight? Nature, space (cosmic) & Rainbow and possibly fire & earth..more testing is needed but we have a decent idea as to what to start with :)

Callyvitale19
10-30-17, 10:20 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm done with this tourny and some elements need further testing.. We seem pretty sure Birthstone And Water are strong against spooky and good to use on upcoming tourneys to battle them. Magic did well and a few of you said legendary was strong too, so keep those 4 in mind as we continue to test.

What can you use your new spooky animals to fight? Nature, space (cosmic) & Rainbow and possibly fire & earth..more testing is needed but we have a decent idea as to what to start with :)thank you Eluzyion for doing this for us.

Eluzyion
10-30-17, 01:53 PM
thank you Eluzyion for doing this for us.

You're very welcome V! There will be more spooky animals to battle so please take notes and post here any results battling a spooky or using a spooky to battle! We got a good start but still need testing results for factual positive data :)

Thanks everyone helping to get these results! Please be sure to state which animal your using, it's elements and the elements you're battling along with hit strengths (iOS) because android users don't have hit strengths! :)

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 01:24 PM
Fairy - new element
More information in Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide.

This thread is to test the new Fairy Element

Added by Rynetory2
Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible and ease the collation of results, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Fairy creature which you are battling against by using the templates below

3. Record the elements using the types shown in the Creatures Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide) for consistency.
(i.e. Autumn, Birthstone, Bomb, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Electric, Egypt, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Music, Nature, Planet, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Zodiac)

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature. Thank you very much for your help! :)

Fairy
Fairy <-- (list the elements of your opponent)

Fairy, Fire
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Fairy, Nature
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

supermaay
10-31-17, 05:35 PM
I posted this in the Colosseum thread.

Test results for the Fairy element so far: Fire, Nature, Earth, Water and Lightning are all neutral; Dark is weak. It's the first time that all six common elements fail to be strong against any element.

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 06:01 PM
Well...colosseum has opened with new animal.

Those who are not interested in it ( or would give up anyway...) if some of you don't mind - then perhaps you will help out in testing Spooky type against different opponents - so we would get more complete data? ( Those who are not trying to win the animal anyway- or will jsut give up - this way we can use colosseum to try to figure out new strengths and weaknesses.)

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 06:15 PM
Tried spooky ( Sorcerer's Steed ( pure spooky animal) against dark/nature . Spooky gave STRONG hits.

topmom952
10-31-17, 06:15 PM
It's in my Colosseum. Will keep updating.

Both Rainbow and Crystal are neutral.
Both Earth and Water are neutral.
Christmas is strong. Got S,S,C

That's all for now. Got critical.

Mine was single element of fairy.

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 01:16 PM
Spooky is definitely WEAK against SPRING!

SO far my results:

Spooky is strong against: Nature....

Weak against: Spring; Water

Neutral : dark, treasure, spooky itself, electric, food, fire.... ( I will edit...if I find out more).

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 03:52 PM
Spooky is definitely WEAK against SPRING!

SO far my results:

Spooky is strong against: Nature....

Weak against: Spring; Water

Neutral : dark, treasure, spooky itself, electric, food, fire.... ( I will edit...if I find out more).

Much appreciated Destiel! If you can, please list the animals and its elements you use to battle as secondary elements play a part in the outcome.. Thank you!

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 04:04 PM
Much appreciated Destiel! If you can, please list the animals and its elements you use to battle as secondary elements play a part in the outcome.. Thank you!

I record them all. Currently I'm using ONLY spooky animal so the results are only FOR spooky. ( Using Sorcerer's Steed for ALL my tests.)
I test them on the colosseum. If I try Spooky against single element - I can be 100% sure of the result. I also list all the hybrids - and results. Still testing... I add 2 pictures from my excel data. I test Spooky ( Sorcerer's Steed - ONLy this animal) against listed "opponents" - and then write " result ( strong/ weak/ neutral) ....if I'm 100% certain about single element ( let's say "Spring") - I list it to my "siongle element table - which shows spooky's effect on only THAT element. ( Usually I get them by testing Spooky horse against base animal on colosseum - which OLNY has one element - to get clear results.)

I record them all. Currently I'm using ONLY spooky animal so the results are only FOR spooky. ( Using Sorcerer's Steed for ALL my tests.)
I test them on the colosseum. If I try Spooky against single element ( base animals with only one element) - I can be 100% sure of the result. I also list all the hybrids - and results. Still testing... I add 2 pictures from my excel data. I test Spooky ( Sorcerer's Steed - ONLy this animal) against listed "opponents" - and then write " result ( strong/ weak/ neutral) ....if I'm 100% certain about single element ( let's say "Spring") - I list it to my "single element table - which shows spooky's effect on only THAT element. ( Usually I get them by testing Spooky horse against base animal on colosseum - which ONLY has one element - to get clear results as both have only one element.)

Element in bold ( in my pictures) - has SOME effect for sure (meaning it is either weak or strong ( if one element from hybrid is written in bold. Elements in blue ( but normal text- are neutrals)....elements I'm still testing and don't know enough about - are black normal texts. ( Halloween - as I don't know enough about that element yet).

I know second elements also affect the result. Which is why I only use spooky. If I meet opponent with One element on colosseum I get my base data...( Excample_: Spooky against Legendary). This way I sort out some elements I'm 100 % sure about - collecting my base data. Then I use my 100 % sure table against hybrids...if I already know at least one part of the hybrid ( let's say I am using pure spooky animal against Spring/Fire. From my base data I already KNOW spooky is neutral with fire. So I don't pay attention to fire as it is neutral. Since I got weak attack - it can ONLY mean Spooky IS weak against Spring.
- This is how I work around my hybrid problem..to know which element is affected, and which one not.

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 04:31 PM
I test them on the colosseum. If I try Spooky against single element - I can be 100% sure of the result. I also list all the hybrids - and results. Still testing... I add 2 pictures from my excel data. I test Spooky ( Sorcerer's Steed - ONLy this animal) against listed "opponents" - and then write " result ( strong/ weak/ neutral) ....if I'm 100% certain about single element ( let's say "Spring") - I list it to my "siongle element table - which shows spooky's effect on only THAT element. ( Usually I get them by testing Spooky horse against base animal on colosseum - which OLNY has one element - to get clear results.)

Awesome chart! I feel so handicapped without android getting hit strengths, sure wish my game would load on my iPad :(

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 04:46 PM
Awesome chart! I feel so handicapped without android getting hit strengths, sure wish my game would load on my iPad :(

Yeah...I'm hoping I meet as many different animals as possible so I can figure out more about spooky. It doesn't help at all if I just meet same hybrids over and over again - as I already know their outcome. Also working on rune fox and other new elements once I get them:).
It sucks for android users that you don't get to see if hit is " strong, neutral or weak". I try to post more as once I have collected more data about this element.

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 04:48 PM
Yeah...I'm hoping I meet as many different animals as possible so I can figure out more about spooky. It doesn't help at all if I just meet same hybrids over and over again - as I already know their outcome. Also working on rune fox and other new elements once I get them:).
It sucks for android users that you don't get to see if hit is " strong, neutral or weak". I try to post more as once I have collected more data about this element.
Your info is very helpful, hope you'll be posting in Fairy test thread too ;)

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 04:52 PM
Thank you guys! Topmom I answered your question on my msg board ;)

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 04:52 PM
Your info is very helpful, hope you'll be posting in Fairy test thread too ;)

I will once I have at least ONE fairy animal ( preferably NOT hybrid - so I could get results faster...then I can just start fighting endlessly on colosseum with it- and record all my outcomes. Takes time to fill all the blanks ( as I can?t choose my opponents...but hopefully I get there:D)

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 04:54 PM
I will once I have at least ONE fairy animal ( preferably NOT hybrid - so I could get results faster...then I can just start fighting endlessly on colosseum with it- and record all my outcomes. Takes time to fill all the blanks ( as I can?t choose my opponents...but hopefully I get there:D)

I know what you mean! I only tested with Sorcerer's steed and Witchs familiar for same reason as you.. I'm not as confident getting king and Queen we'll see! Good luck!

Destiel0918
11-01-17, 05:03 PM
Verified Gem/Legendary STRONG against Ghost/spooky.

(Strong attach on round 8 with Granite Golem (gen/earth) verses ghost/earth

Legendary is also strong agasints EARTH...so it is not enough to say it is STRONG against spooky. From my data - legendary is itself NEUTRAl against spooky.

indigo2012xxx
11-02-17, 03:50 AM
I used ichabod crane lv 15 water against spooky got critical hit first time

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 09:54 AM
I used ichabod crane lv 15 water against spooky got critical hit first time

We don't take Critical hits into the account since they may easily give false positive results. You may get Critical hit actually with EVERY animal - just the chances to get one with wrong animal are less likely. But Critical hits don't tell us ANYTHING about weaks/ weaknesses. We only use strong/weak hits for finding that out.

Several tries have proven that water is actually WEAK against Spooky element.

indigo2012xxx
11-02-17, 12:38 PM
Oops sorry! There’s a lot to learn huh

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 01:00 PM
Oops sorry! There’s a lot to learn huh

No worries...We all have lot to learn, with new and unexplored elements coming into the game... Ant it is SO common mistake - to assume Critical hits means that animal has advantage - since it is ALL you need for WIN. But yeah....you can actually get Critical with EVERY animal - just chances to get one with weak animal are much more unlikely:)

If you are on IOS then it is easier for you. When the text appears " Strong hit" - you are using the right elements which has advantage in front of the other animal ( well...it is strong against at least ONE element other animal has). If you get weak hit - you are having disadvantage. If you are on Android - I'm sorry - I've heard they don't have those pop up signs.

Clark_Wayne
11-03-17, 03:55 AM
vs spring fairy (fairy nature)
strong : crystal, fire
neutral : water, halloween

(treent got 2 critical, so can not say)

supermaay
11-03-17, 04:06 PM
Fairy
Strong:
Neutral: Fire, Nature, Earth, Water, Lightning
Weak: Dark

Fairy, Nature
Strong:
Neutral: Zodiac, Nature
Weak:

Destiel0918
11-03-17, 06:04 PM
Spooky is NEUTRAL against Fairy/nature.
Since spooky itself is strong against nature....but neutral against fairy/nature- it must mean that Spooky is WEAK against Fairy. Making Fairy STRONG against Spooky.

Destiel0918
11-03-17, 06:54 PM
So I have Tested Fairy/nature hybrid strengths and weaknesses: here are the results:

Fairy/Nature is STRONG against: Dark; Earth; Treasure

Fairy/ Nature is WEAK against: Fire; Legendary ( Crystal) ; Rainbow; Spring ; Christmas

Fairy/ Nature is Neutral with: nature; water; Lightening ( Electric) ; Tree; Spooky ; Realm Rune; Magic; Zodiac; Birthstone;
Autumn; Halloween; Lucky; Space; Music; Icecream; Service; Valentine

Fairy/nature is yet untested with : bomb; Egypt; Fairy; Food; Skull ; Winter

39560 - ONLY 5 currently untested elements:)
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Opponent Fairy/nature

(Use) Strong: Fire; Legendary ( Crystal) ; Rainbow; Spring ; Christmas

(Avoid) Weak: Dark; Earth; Treasure

Neutrals:nature; water; Lightening ( Electric) ; Tree; Spooky ; Realm Rune; Magic; Zodiac; Birthstone;

Untested: bomb; Egypt; Fairy; Food; Skull ; Winter

Destiel0918
11-03-17, 07:08 PM
Spooky is NEUTRAL against Fairy/nature.

Since spooky itself is strong against nature....but neutral against fairy/nature- it must mean that Spooky is WEAK against Fairy. Making Fairy STRONG against Spooky.

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:39 AM
Great job Destiel0918, it’s very helpful! :)

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:40 AM
Thank you guys for your help in testing. :) Keep adding the results to your placeholder post and I’ll update it to the Battle Chart in the Main Guide some time around next month. This should give us enough time to get all results in. :) Thank you.

Cinna48
11-05-17, 08:21 PM
Egypt strong against Fairy (single element); skull weak; fire neutral. Thanks for all this great info. Took me six tries to take down the Fairy King.

Destiel0918
11-06-17, 07:57 AM
Egypt strong against Fairy (single element); skull weak; fire neutral. Thanks for all this great info. Took me six tries to take down the Fairy King.

Thanks! Those are few elements I can't personally test out!

gramland
11-06-17, 01:01 PM
Magic was strong against Fairy. Took down Fairy Queen 2nd try and Fairy King 1st try. Used Felione Magic/Fire.

Clark_Wayne
11-08-17, 02:36 PM
vs pure fairy (fairy king) : valentine is neutral
(2nd hit was critical, so that’s all for the moment)

Limequat
11-08-17, 08:00 PM
Fairy Queen (Fairy)
Strong:
Neutral: Bomb, Food
Weak:

topmom952
11-11-17, 04:53 PM
Vs. Fairy, Fire
Neutral: Christmas, Fire, Crystal
Strong: Rainbow,

Clark_Wayne
11-12-17, 12:37 PM
vs fairy dark (pumtumn)
cosmic is strong, egypt ans music are neutral

JustKay
11-12-17, 02:30 PM
Against a fairy king, I've been testing out elements since I don't care about colloseum. Been picking low level animal and recording strong or weak hits. Planning to **** the game if I get a non-winning critical to keep the fairy king around.

So far the following attacks, produce the corresponding attack result text:

**Weak**
Dark
Skull
Spooky

**Strong**
Xmas

**Neutral**
Fire
Nature
Lightning
Earth
Autumn
Water
Zodiac

AppieP
11-12-17, 03:00 PM
What is more strong as Cosmic against Fairy/Dark? (Pomthum)

JustKay
11-12-17, 03:52 PM
Against a fairy king, I've been testing out elements since I don't care about colloseum. Been picking low level animal and recording strong or weak hits. Planning to **** the game if I get a non-winning critical to keep the fairy king around.

So far the following attacks, produce the corresponding attack result text:

**Weak**
Dark
Skull
Spooky

**Strong**
Xmas

**Neutral**
Fire
Nature
Lightning
Earth
Autumn
Water
Zodiac

Daggit, level 3 birthstone (& side element water) attack scored a one hit critical >_<

topmom952
11-14-17, 05:39 PM
Just did Fairy, Fire and Christmas was neutral. It was strong before. Are they changing things midstream?

violetfarm105
11-16-17, 04:35 AM
Used Egypt/Nature (Sobek) against fairy. Egypt (Critical), Egypt (Strong) won

Destiel0918
11-16-17, 06:26 AM
Just did Fairy, Fire and Christmas was neutral. It was strong before. Are they changing things midstream?

Are you sure you didn't get critical hit before? Critical hits may give false positive results.

Ofc they may be also changing things around - which would suck, since it is already hard enough to figure out ( and remember) weaks and strenghts of so many different types.

topmom952
11-16-17, 06:32 AM
Well, and then again it could just be my memory, or lack thereof! LOL

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 08:34 PM
Thank you Everyone for posting your results. I've added them to Battle Chart in Main Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666

(Posts 1-25 done)

Please create a new placeholder post for your results (template in Post 1) so I can know they are new results for my next periodical update. Thanks.

topmom952
11-17-17, 02:47 PM
Fairy/Water
Strong: Rainbow
Neutral: Crystal

violetfarm105
11-17-17, 03:21 PM
Used Valiant Lion (Magic/Fire) against Fairy/Fire. Magic (Critical) won!

Destiel0918
11-17-17, 06:07 PM
Used Valiant Lion (Magic/Fire) against Fairy/Fire. Magic (Critical) won!

Please don't use Critical hits to figure out strenghts or weaknesses - Critical hits MAY give FALSE positive results.

Although in current case - you were using right animal as Magic has already proven to be STRONG against Fairy type.

AppieP
11-20-17, 02:37 PM
Used Service against Fairy Queen. 2 strong hits.

supermaay
11-20-17, 05:26 PM
Fairy/Water
Neutral: Crystal

Rainbow is strong against Water but is only neutral against Fairy.

topmom952
11-21-17, 04:18 PM
Rainbow is strong against Water but is only neutral against Fairy.

But is strong against the fairy water combination, not straight Fairy

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 10:26 PM
Fairy, Electric
Neutral: Birthstone, Crystal, Nature
Weak: Halloween, Water

AppieP
11-22-17, 01:42 AM
Fairy, Electric
Weak:

2 strong hits with Nature did the job for me. Strange

Destiel0918
11-22-17, 05:05 AM
Autumn was STRONG against Fairy/ lightening hybrid. ( I guess it is more likely it is strong against Fairy, not lightening ).

Rynetory2
11-22-17, 08:05 AM
2 strong hits with Nature did the job for me. Strange

I used ******s (rainbow, nature) to battle against Harvest Loon. Rainbow showed strong but there was no caption on battle screen for nature which meant it's neutral for hit strength. I saw you mentioned you are on Android, meaning without hit strength. Are you on Android or iOS?

AppieP
11-22-17, 08:51 AM
I used ******s (rainbow, nature) to battle against Harvest Loon. Rainbow showed strong but there was no caption on battle screen for nature which meant it's neutral for hit strength. I saw you mentioned you are on Android, meaning without hit strength. Are you on Android or iOS?

Yes I'm playing on android, so no hit strength showed. But my first hit went almost critical if I may say it like this. It showed red on my first hit. Sorry if i mislead you. Will try rainbow on my second round.

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 08:13 AM
Yes I'm playing on android, so no hit strength showed. But my first hit went almost critical if I may say it like this. It showed red on my first hit. Sorry if i mislead you. Will try rainbow on my second round.

No you didnt and no worries. This was a good discussion and I'm glad we sorted this out. :) Cheers.

DeeDeeBird70
11-24-17, 05:27 AM
Fairy/Electric

Strong Earth, Egypt

Neutral Crystal, Service

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 08:04 PM
Winter - new element

Starting this thread is to test the new WINTER element

Thanks Everyone for helping to test. In order to make the results as accurate as possible and ease the collation of results, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the Winter creature which you are battling against by using the templates below

3. Record the elements using the types shown in the Creatures Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide) for consistency.
(i.e. Autumn, Birthstone, Bomb, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Electric, Egypt, Fairy, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Music, Nature, Planet, Rainbow, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac)

Please do not record Critical Hits as it may be a false positive result. We want to gather the data as accurately as possible to help our Android members without hit strength feature. Thank you very much for your help! :)

Winter
Winter <-- (list the elements of your opponent)

Winter, Dark
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Winter, Earth
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Winter, Fire
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Winter, Water
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Penguin2016
11-28-17, 09:21 PM
Has anyone tested against the winter element yet? Fire is strong but no critical hits for me yet.

Winter:
Strong: fire
Neutral:
Weak: autumn

Azharjah
11-28-17, 09:25 PM
You need to be level 52 or 53 to see it friends

31aug2002
11-29-17, 12:05 AM
WINTER ELEMENT

Against Winter Element

Strong : Fire, Spring
Neutral: Gemstone, Electric or lightening, Rainbow
Weak : -Nature

Will keep updating as I go.

Destiel0918
11-29-17, 12:39 PM
Good news! I have managed to test out almost ALL elements against PURE winter type ( Festive Foal):

If there is "*" after the element - it simply means that test was made with pure (non-hybrid) animals " pyro pony against winter; rock rhino against winter - etc; that way it is 100 % sure that result is correct. In case of hybrids - there is no *. All tests are taken on IOS device, based only on Strong; weak hits.

Here are the results:

Winter Strong against: Nature*; Water*; Autumn

Winter weak against: Fire*; Dark*; Spring

Winter is neutral against: Birthstone; Christmas; Earth*; Egypt; Electric*; Fairy*;
Halloween; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal)*; Lucky; Magic; Rainbow; Realm rune*;
Service; Space (Planet); Spooky*; Treasure*; Tree*; Valentines; Zodiac

Winter is untested against: Bomb; Food; Skull

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Opponent Winter

Strong: Fire; Dark; Spring
Weak: nature; water; Autumn

Neutrals: Birthstone; Christmas; Earth*; Egypt; Electric*; Fairy*;
Halloween; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal)*; Lucky; Magic; Rainbow; Realm rune*;
Service; Space (Planet); Spooky*; Treasure*; Tree*; Valentines; Zodiac

Untested: bomb, food; skull

Buttercup0001
11-29-17, 02:38 PM
I used Peony Pony, spring/nature, against the new winter element. Spring got a strong then critical hit. Hope this helps.

Destiel0918
12-01-17, 02:57 AM
So here are the results affecting ONLY WINTER/ WATER hybrid. ( Results are based on tests with FaLaLaLamb)

Winter/water hybrid is STRONG AGAINST: Egypt; Fairy; Halloween; Magic; Music; Nature; Spooky; Tree; Water

Winter/water hybrid is WEAK AGAINST:Christmas; Dark; Electric (lightening); Rainbow; Spring; Valentine; Winter

Winter/water hybrid is Neutral with : Autumn; Birthstone;Earth; Fire; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal); Lucky; Realm Rune;
Service; Space; Treasure; Zodiac

Winter/Water hybrid is untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull

(Tests are based on Strong/weak hits on IOS device; Critical hits have not been taken into account as they may give false positive results).
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Opponent (Winter/water)

(Use to get) Strong :Christmas; Dark; Electric (lightening); Rainbow; Spring; Valentine; Winter

(Avoid) Weak: Egypt; Fairy; Halloween; Magic; Music; Nature; Spooky; Tree; Water

Neutrals:Autumn; Birthstone;Earth; Fire; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal); Lucky; Realm Rune;
Service; Space; Treasure; Zodiac

Untested: Bomb; Food;Skull

Rynetory2
12-01-17, 03:32 AM
Thank you Everyone for posting your results. I've added them to Battle Chart in Main Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666

Please create a new placeholder post for your results (use template in Post 1) so I can know they are new results for my next periodical update. Thanks.

Rynetory2
12-01-17, 03:33 AM

Please create a new placeholder post for your results (use template in Post 1) so I can know they are new results for my next periodical update. Thanks.

Destiel0918
12-01-17, 03:37 AM
Tests using only (fairy/nature hybrid) combo.

Fairy/ Nature is WEAK against: Fire; Legendary ( Crystal) ; Rainbow; Spring ; Christmas

Neutrals: nature; water; Lightening ( Electric) ; Tree; Spooky ; Realm Rune; Magic; Zodiac; Birthstone

Yet untested : bomb; Egypt; Food; Skull

Rynetory2
12-01-17, 03:54 AM
Tests using only (fairy/nature hybrid) combo.

Neutrals: nature; water; Lightening ( Electric) ; Tree; Spooky ; Realm Rune; Magic; Zodiac; Birthstone

Yet untested : bomb; Egypt; Food; Skull

Can you list the element which you used to fight against your post above? Is it fairy or nature?
Are your opponents Pure element creatures or hybrids? Please list their 2nd element if they are hybrids.

Thanks.

Destiel0918
12-01-17, 10:01 AM
Here are results about Winter/Fire hybrid.

Opponent Winter/Fire - (Candy mane)

(Use against Winter/Fire) STRONG: Earth; Fire; Rainbow; Service; Spring; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Winter/Fire) WEAK: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Icecream; Lucky; Nature; Winter

Neutrals against winter/fire : Dark; Egypt; Electric; Fairy; Halloween; Legendary (Crystal);Magic; Music; Rune; Space (planet); Spooky; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Water

Winter/Fire is untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull

Destiel0918
12-01-17, 12:40 PM
Here are results about Winter/Dark hybrid.

( Opponent Winter/Dark -( Glitzen)

(Use against Winter/Dark) STRONG:Birthstone;Dark; Fairy; Fire; Magic; Rune; Service; Space; Spring; Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Winter/Dark) WEAK:Autumn; Christmas; Legendary ( Crystal); Nature; Rainbow; Water; Winter; Zodiac

Elements neutral with Winter/dark : Earth; Egypt; Electric; Halloween; Icecream; Lucky (Shamrock); Music; Spooky;Valentine

Elements untested against Winter/dark: Bomb; Food; Skull

Rynetory2
12-01-17, 10:25 PM
Wow Destiel0918, you did an amazing job with the testings!! Thank you very much!

And Thank you too, 31aug2002, Azharjah, Buttercup0001, Penguin2016 for your help!

I've added them to Battle Chart in Main Guide. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666

Destiel0918
12-02-17, 02:31 AM
Here are results about Winter/Earth hybrid.

Opponent Winter/Earth - (Wassail Wren)

(Use against Winter/Earth) STRONG: Birthstone; Dark; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Spring

(Avoid using against Winter/Earth) WEAK:Autumn; Lightening ( Electric); Rainbow; Rune; Space (Planet); Water

Neutrals with Winter/Earth : Christmas; Earth; Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Haloween; Lucky (shamrock);Music; Nature; Service; Spooky; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Winter; Zodiac

Untested elements: Bomb; Food Skull

Rynetory2
12-04-17, 11:59 PM
Starting this thread for you to discuss on battlegrounds and tournaments as well as to post test results.

Please see Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide) for latest updates.

In order to make the results as accurate as possible and ease the collation of results, please help with the following:

1. Specify the element(s) of the creature which you are battling against by using the templates below

3. Record the elements using the types shown in the Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) for consistency.
(i.e. Autumn, Birthstone, Bomb, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Electric, Egypt, Fairy, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Music, Nature, Planet, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac)

TEMPLATE for your result post

Element only <-- (list the element of your single element opponent)

Element, Element <-- (list the elements of your hybrid opponent)

For Fairy element, please post your results in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101567-New-FAIRY-element

For Spooky element, please post your results in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101284-New-SPOOKY-element

For Winter element, please post your results in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102087-New-WINTER-Element

For other elements, please post your results here.

AppieP
12-06-17, 08:41 AM
Suggestions for Winter/Nature please. Stuck on colosseum...
Tried Fire, Birthstone, Rainbow so far

Never mind just got him with a single shot used fire (Bipartibison)

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 09:55 PM
Winter, Nature
Strong: Fire
Neutral:
Weak: Earth, Nature

topmom952
12-12-17, 08:39 PM
Winter, Nature
Strong: Fire
Neutral:
Weak: Earth, Nature

Treent is neutral

AppieP
12-19-17, 11:18 AM
Are there any elements (creatures) for sure where we can use Winter against too? Just for using Winter as a opponent in a Tourney for example. Now I always use the same elements against a creature to be sure I can defeat it. But it's funny if I can use another like Winter sometimes. Never used winter so far. Already have 2 winter creatures on Epic form, so im curious were I can use it. Also want this info for updating my weakness list.

Thanks for those who give us the Intel which elements are strong and weak against Winter creatures.

Sakrysta
12-19-17, 11:56 AM
Here are all the element combos that I have Winter strong against so far.

Earth/Nature
Water/Nature
Crystal/Nature
Electric/Nature
Birthstone/Nature
Water/Earth
Water
Crystal/Water
Electric/Water
Birthstone/Water
Cosmic/Water
Music/Water

The Fire combos I've tested are all neutral or weak. Dark/Nature was neutral, but as you can see above, a lot of Nature combos are vulnerable. Most of the Earth combos I've tested were neutral. Dark/Water was neutral too (I'm sensing a theme), but again, the other Water combos I've tested are vulnerable. ALL the Dark combos I've tested so far were weak. The Electric & Crystal (Legendary) combos I've tested that aren't combined with elements in the list above were neutral. I haven't tested any Ghost, Fairy, or Winter combos yet. Gem (Treasure) and Food were neutral. Haven't tested Treent, Runes, Bombs, or Golden Unicorn.

AppieP
12-19-17, 12:28 PM
Thanks Sakrysta. Exactly why I was searching and hoping for, you just come with. Updated my list with yours. Thanks a lot. Appreciated.

Sakrysta
12-19-17, 02:38 PM
Add Christmas/Nature to my list. Just got a Strong hit with my Gazellef against the Toy Poodle in the Jolly Collie tournament.

Rynetory2
12-19-17, 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone for your results. I've added them to Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide.

Sakrysta
12-20-17, 07:00 AM
Winter
Strong - Fire, Dark, Spring
Neutral - Earth, Electric, Zodiac, Cosmic, Music, Magic, Ghost, Fairy, Winter
Weak - Nature, Water, Autumn

Winter/Fire
Strong - Fire, Earth, Zodiac
Neutral - Water, Dark, Electric, Fairy
Weak - Nature, Autumn

Winter/Nature
Strong - Fire, Winter
Neutral - Valentine
Weak - Nature, Earth, Water

Winter/Earth
Strong
Neutral - Fire, Nature, Earth, Fairy
Weak - Water

Winter/Water
Strong
Neutral
Weak

Winter/Dark
Strong - Fire, Cosmic
Neutral - Music
Weak - Water

Winter is strong against:
Earth/Nature
Water/Nature
Crystal/Nature
Electric/Nature
Birthstone/Nature
Water/Earth
Water
Crystal/Water
Electric/Water
Birthstone/Water
Cosmic/Water
Music/Water

Sakrysta
12-20-17, 07:05 AM
Fairy
Strong - Magic
Neutral - Valentine
Weak - Dark

Fairy/Fire
Strong - Earth, Water
Neutral - Cosmic, Music
Weak - Halloween

Fairy/Nature
Strong - Fire
Neutral - Nature, Water, Valentine, Cosmic, Music, Magic, Ghost, Fairy
Weak - Earth, Dark

Fairy/Earth
Strong - Magic
Neutral - Valentine
Weak - Dark

Fairy/Water
Strong - Electric, Rainbow, Autumn
Neutral - Nature, Earth, Water, Crystal, Zodiac, Spring, Service, Cosmic, Magic
Weak - Fire, Dark, Halloween, Music, Ghost, Fairy

Fairy/Dark
Strong
Neutral
Weak

Fairy/Electric
Strong - Earth, Zodiac, Autumn, Rainbow, Egypt, Music, Magic
Neutral - Fire, Nature, Crystal, Electric, Spring, Service, Cosmic, Fairy
Weak - Water, Dark, Valentine, Halloween, Ghost

Sakrysta
12-20-17, 07:07 AM
Ghost
Strong - Water
Neutral - Fire, Earth, Dark, Crystal, Electric, Birthstone, Zodiac, Valentine, Cosmic, Magic
Weak - Nature

Ghost/Fire
Strong
Neutral
Weak

Ghost/Nature
Strong - Fire, Water, Crystal, Rainbow, Ghost
Neutral - Dark, Electric, Birthstone
Weak - Nature, Earth

Ghost/Earth
Strong - Water, Crystal, Birthstone, Ice Cream, Spring, Service, Magic
Neutral - Nature, Earth, Dark, Zodiac, Autumn, Valentine, Shamrock, Egypt, Halloween, Music, Ghost
Weak - Fire, Electric, Treent, Rainbow, Skull, Christmas, Cosmic

Ghost/Dark
Strong - Magic
Neutral - Dark
Weak

Destiel0918
12-27-17, 11:38 AM
Here are results about Winter/Nature hybrid.

( Opponent Winter/Nature -( Gareland))

(Use against Winter/Nature) STRONG: Dark; Fire; Halloween; Legendary ( crystal); Rainbow;Spooky: Spring; Winter

(Avoid using against Winter/Nature) WEAK: Autumn; Earth; Egypt; Magic; Nature; Treasure; Water

Elements neutral with Winter/Nature : Birthstone; Christmas; Electric (lightning); Fairy; Icecream;Lucky ( Shamrock); Music; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Tree; Valentines; Zodiac

Elements untested against Winter/Nature: Bomb; Food; Skull

Sakrysta
12-27-17, 09:12 PM
Crystal = Legendary (Crystal Unicorn & its hybrids)
Gem = Treasure (Animals that give Gems)
- The list set off by a hyphen directly below each element combination denotes elements that I have not yet tested against that combination.
If a result is listed in ALL CAPS, I have tested and received the same result in at least two separate attacks.
If a result is listed with a strength level in parentheses behind it, I have conflicting results from another list that are pending retesting.
FYI: This list now includes results from the Forum Battle Chart that I have not yet personally tested.

--------------------------------------------------------

Crystal*
Strong - DARK, EGYPT, GEM, SKULL, TREENT
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, EARTH, NATURE

Crystal/Dark*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SKULL, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - ELECTRIC, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, NATURE, RAINBOW, WINTER, ZODIAC

Crystal/Earth*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, TREENT
Neutral - CHRISTMAS, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, SPACE

Crystal/Electric*
Strong - DARK, EGYPT, GEM, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SKULL, TREENT, ZODIAC
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, WINTER
Weak - NATURE, VALENTINE, WATER

Crystal/Fire*
Strong - EGYPT, GEM, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SKULL, TREENT, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Crystal/Nature*
Strong - CRYSTAL, DARK, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, BOMBS, EARTH, MAGIC, NATURE

Crystal/Water*
Strong - CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, GEM, RAINBOW, SKULL, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, Food, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, SPOOKY

Dark*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, RAINBOW, WINTER, ZODIAC

Dark/Earth*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, FAIRY, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SERVICE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SKULL, WINTER, ZODIAC

Dark/Fire*
Strong - BOMBS, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT, WATER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SEA, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Dark/Nature*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, ELECTRIC, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER
Weak - CHRISTMAS, EARTH, EGYPT, ZODIAC

Dark/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, ELECTRIC, GEM, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, VALENTINE
Neutral - BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, WINTER
Weak - CRYSTAL, EGYPT, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, SPOOKY, ZODIAC

Earth*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, Food, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE

Earth/Fire*
Strong - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, MAGIC, SERVICE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, EGYPT, FAIRY, Food, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, FIRE, RUNES, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, WINTER

Earth/Nature*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, FOOD, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, DARK, FAIRY, FIRE, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, GEM, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE

Electric*
Strong - AUTUMN, EARTH, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SKULL, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - VALENTINE, WATER

Electric/Dark*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, MUSIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, SEA, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER

Electric/Earth*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, Food, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, ZODIAC
Neutral - CHRISTMAS, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, RUNES, SPACE, VALENTINE, WATER

Electric/Fire*
Strong - EARTH, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SKULL, ZODIAC
Neutral - AUTUMN, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, VALENTINE, WINTER

Electric/Nature*
Strong - AUTUMN, CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, VALENTINE, WATER

Electric/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SKULL, WINTER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, DARK, FOOD, GEM, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, SPOOKY, TREENT, WATER

Fire*
Strong - EARTH, RAINBOW, SERVICE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, Treent, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Nature*
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC

Nature/Fire*
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SPOOKY, SPRING, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WINTER
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EGYPT, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK

Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, Food, Gem, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, SPOOKY, TREENT

Water/Earth*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, ELECTRIC, GEM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TREENT

Water/Fire*
Strong - EARTH, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SERVICE, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, GEM, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, WINTER
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, TREENT

Water/Nature*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SPRING, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, DARK, FIRE, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, MAGIC, MUSIC, TREENT

Autumn/Earth
- Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - Birthstone, BOMBS
Neutral - AUTUMN, Fire
Weak

Autumn/Fire
- Food
Strong - Crystal, Earth, FIRE, Rainbow, Service, Space, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Egypt, Fairy, GEM, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, MYTHIC, Royal, Runes, Sea, Skull, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, Treent, VALENTINE, Water, Winter
Weak - Autumn, BIRTHSTONE, Christmas, DARK, Electric, Music, Nature, Shamrock, SPRING

Autumn/Nature*
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, RAINBOW, SPACE, Spooky, Winter
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, DARK, Fairy, Food, MYTHIC, NATURE, Royal, RUNES, SEA, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, GEM, MAGIC, MUSIC, WATER

Birthstone/Dark
- Bombs, Food, Mythic, Royal, Runes, Sea, Traveler
Strong - Birthstone, Fairy, Fire, GEM, Magic, Music, Service, Space, Treent
Neutral - Autumn, Electric, Egypt, Halloween, Nature, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Valentine, Water
Weak - Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Ice Cream, Rainbow, Zodiac, Winter

Birthstone/Electric
- Food
Strong - Autumn, Fire, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Shamrock, Skull, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, Crystal, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, GEM, Halloween, Magic, Nature, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Winter
Weak - Dark, Ice Cream, Valentine, Water

Birthstone/Fire*
- Food
Strong - FIRE, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Service, WATER, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Crystal, EARTH, Egypt, ELECTRIC, Fairy, Gem, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Birthstone/Nature*
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC

Birthstone/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, FIRE, Food, GEM, MUSIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, SPOOKY, TREENT

Bombs*
Strong
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, BOMBS, Christmas, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, Fairy, FIRE, Food, Gem, Halloween, ICE CREAM, Magic, Music, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Spooky, SPRING, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, WATER, Winter, Zodiac
Weak

Christmas/Dark
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, BOMBS, DARK, Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, MAGIC, Royal, Runes, Space, Spooky, TREENT
Neutral - Autumn, EARTH, EGYPT, Electric, Gem, Ice Cream, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, Traveler, VALENTINE
Weak - CHRISTMAS, Crystal, RAINBOW, SPRING, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC

Christmas/Earth
- Bombs, Skull
Strong - Birthstone, Crystal, Dark, Food, Halloween, ICE CREAM, Magic, Nature, Spooky
Neutral - AUTUMN, Christmas, Earth, Egypt, Fairy, Music, Mythic, Royal, Sea, Shamrock, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Weak - Electric, Fire, GEM, Rainbow, RUNES, Service, Space, Spring, Water

Christmas/Electric*
Strong - Autumn, DARK, EARTH, HALLOWEEN, Music, Rainbow, SHAMROCK, SKULL, Spooky, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL. RUNES, Sea, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - GEM, SERVICE, SPRING, VALENTINE, WATER

Christmas/Fire*
Strong - EARTH, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SPRING, WINTER

Christmas/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, DARK, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, SERVICE, WATER

Christmas/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, EARTH, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, MUSIC, SERVICE, SPRING, TREENT, WATER

Egypt/Dark
- Food, Mythic
Strong - BIrthstone, Bombs, Fairy, FIRE, MAGIC, Nature, Royal, Runes, Service, Space, Treent, Water
Neutral - Autumn, Dark, Earth, EGYPT, Electric, Gem, Halloween, Music, Sea, Shamrock, SKULL, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Valentine
Weak - CHRISTMAS, Crystal, Ice Cream, Rainbow, Winter, Zodiac

Egypt/Earth*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, Food, MAGIC, NATURE, TREENT, WATER
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, GEM, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE

Egypt/Electric
- Bombs, Christmas, Food, Magic, Mythic, Skull
Strong - Autumn, Earth, Music, Nature, Rainbow, Shamrock, Treent, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, Dark, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Halloween, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Water, Winter
Weak - Crystal, Gem, Ice Cream, Valentine

Egypt/Fire
Strong - EARTH, Rainbow, Service, Treent, WATER, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Egypt, ELECTRIC, Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, MAGIC, Music, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, Sea, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, Birthstone, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Egypt/Nature*
- Food
Strong - FIRE, Halloween, NATURE, RAINBOW, Spooky, Spring, TREENT, WATER, Winter
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Crystal, DARK, Electric, Fairy, Music, MYTHIC, Royal, Runes, SEA, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Traveler, Valentine, Zodiac
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, Ice Cream, Magic

Egypt/Water
- Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Food, Magic, Music, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Royal, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - WATER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, Earth, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE
Weak - BOMBS, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM

Fairy
- Birthstone, Crystal, Fairy, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Sea, Shamrock, Space, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Winter
Strong - Christmas, Egypt, Magic, Service
Neutral - Autumn, Bombs, Earth, Electric, Fire, Food, Nature, Valentine, Water, Zodiac
Weak - Dark, Skull, Spooky

Fairy/Dark*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, Food, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - CRYSTAL, DARK, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SKULL, SPOOKY, WINTER, ZODIAC

Fairy/Earth*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, Crystal, Christmas, EGYPT, Food, ICE CREAM, Magic, NATURE
Neutral - Autumn, BOMBS, EARTH, Fairy, GEM, Music, Mythic, Royal, SEA, Service, SHAMROCK, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - DARK, ELECTRIC, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY

Fairy/Electric*
Strong - Autumn, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, Egypt, Magic, Music, Rainbow, SHAMROCK, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - DARK, HALLOWEEN, SPOOKY, VALENTINE, WATER

Fairy/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, EGYPT, MAGIC, Rainbow, SERVICE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, DARK, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, WINTER

Fairy/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, FIRE, RAINBOW, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, GEM, SKULL

Fairy/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, EARTH, EGYPT, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, SKULL, SPOOKY, TREENT

Food*
Strong - FIRE
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - EARTH

Gem*
Strong - CHRISTMAS, EGYPT, NATURE, SKULL
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, FOOD, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER
Weak - CRYSTAL, DARK, SERVICE, ZODIAC

Halloween/Earth
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, BOMBS, Crystal, Fairy, Ice Cream, Magic, Shamrock, Spring, Water
Neutral - Autumn, DARK, Earth, Egypt, Gem, Halloween, Music, MYTHIC, NATURE, SEA, Service, Spooky, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, Winter, Zodiac
Weak - CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FIRE, Rainbow, ROYAL, RUNES, SKULL, Space, TREENT

Halloween/Fire
- Autumn, Birthstone, Bombs, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - Earth, Spring, Water
Neutral
Weak - Royal

Halloween/Nature
- Bombs, Fairy, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Mythic, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Skull
Strong - Birthstone, Crystal, Fire, Rainbow, Shamrock, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Water, Winter
Neutral - AUTUMN, Dark, ELECTRIC, Music, Space, Valentine, Zodiac
Weak - CHRISTMAS, Earth, Egypt, Magic, NATURE, Treent

Ice Cream/Earth
- Food, Mythic
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE
Neutral - Christmas, Dark, Fairy, FIRE, Gem, Halloween, Music, Royal, SEA, Service, Shamrock, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, EARTH, ELECTRIC, Rainbow, Runes, SKULL, Space

Ice Cream/Fire
- Food, Mythic, Runes, Sea, Skull
Strong - Egypt, Fire, Rainbow, Service, Water, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, BOMBS, Crystal, Earth, Electric, Fairy, Gem, Halloween, Magic, Music, Royal, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine
Weak - Autumn, CHRISTMAS, Dark, Ice Cream, NATURE, Shamrock, Winter

Ice Cream/Nature
- Bombs, Christmas, Crystal, Egypt, Food, Halloween, Ice Cream, Mythic, Rainbow, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Zodiac
Strong - Birthstone, Fire, Spooky, Spring, Winter
Neutral - Dark, Electric, Fairy, Music, Nature, Royal, Water
Weak - Autumn, Earth, GEM, Magic

Magic/Dark
- Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Food, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - Bombs, GEM, Runes
Neutral - Music
Weak

Magic/Earth
- Bombs, Dark, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Food, Halloween, Magic, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Royal, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - Birthstone, Crystal, ICE CREAM, Nature
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, GEM
Weak - Earth, Runes

Magic/Fire*
- Food
Strong - RAINBOW, SERVICE, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, SHAMROCK, VALENTINE, WINTER

Magic/Nature
- Food
Strong - Crystal, Fire, Halloween, Nature, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, TRAVELER, WATER, Winter
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, Electric, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, Music, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, Sea, SERVICE, Shamrock, Skull, SPACE, TREENT, Zodiac
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, VALENTINE

Magic/Water*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, NATURE, Rainbow, TRAVELER, WATER, Winter
Neutral - Birthstone, Crystal, GEM, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, Service, SHAMROCK, SKULL, Space, SPRING, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - Bombs, DARK, EARTH, Egypt, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, SPOOKY, TREENT

Music/Earth
Strong - Autumn, BOMBS, Crystal, Food, ICE CREAM, Magic, NATURE, TRAVELER, WATER
Neutral - Birthstone, Christmas, Dark, EARTH, EGYPT, Fairy, Gem, Halloween, Music, MYTHIC, Royal, SEA, Shamrock, Spooky, Spring, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Weak - Electric, FIRE, Rainbow, Runes, Service, SKULL, Space

Music/Fire
- Food
Strong - EARTH, RAINBOW, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - Autumn, Bombs, Crystal, Egypt, Fairy, Fire, Gem, Halloween, Magic, MUSIC, Mythic, Royal, Runes, SEA, Service, SKULL, Space, Spooky, SPRING, Treent, Valentine
Weak - Birthstone, Christmas, DARK, ELECTRIC, Ice Cream, Nature, Shamrock, Winter

Music/Nature
- Bombs, Food, Runes, Sea, Skull
Strong - Autumn, Crystal, FIRE, Halloween, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Water, Winter
Neutral - CHRISTMAS, DARK, FAIRY, Ice Cream, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SHAMROCK, Space, Treent, Valentine, Zodiac
Weak - Birthstone, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, Gem, Magic, Service

Music/Water*
- Food
Strong - Autumn, CHRISTMAS, Rainbow, TRAVELER, Valentine, WATER, Winter
Neutral - CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, ELECTRIC, GEM, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, ZODIAC
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, SERVICE, SPOOKY, TREENT

Mythic*
- Food
Strong - TREENT, VALENTINE
Neutral - AUTUMN, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, RAINBOW, SPRING

Mythic/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, TREENT, VALENTINE
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, Skull, SPACE, SPRING

Mythic/Electric*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, EARTH, MUSIC, SHAMROCK, SKULL, TREENT, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WINTER
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, SPRING, WATER

Mythic/Fire
- Autumn, Birthstone, Bombs, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Food, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Royal, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong -
Neutral - COSMIC, GEM, RUNES
Weak -

Mythic/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, SPOOKY, TREENT, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC

Mythic/Water*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, SPOOKY, SPRING

Rainbow/Crystal*
- Food
Strong - DARK, EGYPT, GEM, MYTHIC, SKULL, TREENT
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, RAINBOW, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, ELECTRIC, FIRE, NATURE, ROYAL, WATER

Rainbow/Dark*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, FAIRY, GEM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, EGYPT, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, ROYAL, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC

Rainbow/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, NATURE, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, WATER

Rainbow/Electric
- Bombs, Christmas, Food, Magic
Strong - AUTUMN, Dark, Earth, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Shamrock, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, Crystal, Egypt, Fairy, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Runes, Sea, Service, SKULL, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Winter
Weak - Electric, Fire, Nature, Royal, Valentine, Water

Rainbow/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SERVICE, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, RUNES, SEA, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FIRE, ICE CREAM, NATURE, ROYAL, SHAMROCK, SKULL, WINTER

Rainbow/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, DARK, HALLOWEEN, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, GEM, MAGIC, NATURE, ROYAL, WATER

Rainbow/Water*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, GEM, ICE CREAM, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SPOOKY, TREENT, WATER

Royal
- Bombs Food, Mythic, Sea, Traveler
Strong - Halloween, Rainbow, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Crystal, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, FIRE, Gem, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Nature, Royal, Runes, Service, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Treent, Water, Winter
Weak - Dark, Shamrock, Valentine

Royal/Dark*
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, Food, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, SEA, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, SHAMROCK, VALENTINE, WINTER

Royal/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, ZODIAC
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, WINTER
Weak - DARK, ELECTRIC, FIRE, RUNES, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, VALENTINE

Royal/Electric
- Food, Skull
Strong - Autumn, Earth, Halloween, Music, Rainbow, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, Crystal, EGYPT, Electric, Fairy, Fire, GEM, Ice Cream, MAGIC, MYTHIC, Nature, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Winter
Weak - Dark, VALENTINE, WATER

Royal/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SERVICE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, Royal, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, VALENTINE, WINTER

Royal/Nature
- Bombs, Food, Traveler
Strong - Crystal, Fire, Halloween, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, Winter, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Electric, Fairy, ICE CREAM, Music, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, Sea, Service, SKULL, Space, Treent, Water
Weak - DARK, EARTH, Egypt, GEM, Magic, Shamrock, Valentine

Royal/Water*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, WINTER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, EARTH, Food, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, MAGIC, MUSIC, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, TREENT

Runes*
Strong - EARTH
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Food, Gem, Halloween, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - DARK

Sea
Strong - SHAMROCK, Space
Neutral - AUTUMN, Birthstone, BOMBS, Christmas, Crystal, DARK, EARTH, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, FIRE, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, MUSIC, MYTHIC, Nature, RAINBOW, ROYAL, Runes, SEA, Service, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, Water, Winter
Weak - Treent, VALENTINE, ZODIAC

Sea/Dark
- Food, Magic
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, Fairy, Fire, Gem, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, SPACE, SPOOKY (Neutral)
Neutral - AUTUMN, Dark, Earth, EGYPT, Electric, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, Music, Mythic, Nature, Sea, SKULL, Spring, Traveler, Treent, WATER
Weak - CHRISTMAS, Crystal, Rainbow, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac

Sea/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, WATER, WINTER
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC

Sea/Electric*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, EARTH, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER

Sea/Fire
Strong - EARTH, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SPACE, WATER
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, Electric, FAIRY, Fire, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, Sea, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Weak - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Dark, Food, ICE CREAM, NATURE, Treent, VALENTINE, WINTER

Sea/Nature*
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, Dark, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SKULL, TRAVELER, WATER
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, Egypt, GEM, MAGIC, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC

Sea/Water
Strong - AUTUMN, Christmas, Electric, Rainbow, Shamrock, Space, Winter
Neutral - Birthstone, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Food, Gem, Ice Cream, MYTHIC, Nature, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, SKULL, Spring, Traveler, Valentine, Water
Weak - Bombs, EGYPT, FAIRY, Fire, Halloween, Magic, MUSIC, SPOOKY, TREENT, ZODIAC

Service/Earth*
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, BOMBS, Christmas, Crystal, GEM, ICE CREAM, Magic, Music, NATURE
Neutral - Autumn, EARTH, Egypt, Halloween, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, Shamrock, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - DARK, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY

Service/Fire
- Food, Mythic, Sea
Strong - EARTH, Gem, Music, Rainbow, Service, Water, Zodiac
Neutral - Bombs, Christmas, Crystal, Egypt, Electric, Halloween, Magic, Royal, Runes, Spring, TRAVELER, Treent, Valentine
Weak - Autumn, Birthstone, DARK, Fairy, FIRE, Ice Cream, NATURE, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Spooky, Winter

Service/Nature*
- Food
Strong - Christmas, CRYSTAL, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, ELECTRIC, FIRE, GEM, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, MAGIC, SKULL, SPACE

Shamrock/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, ROYAL
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, GEM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, RUNES, SEA, SPACE

Shamrock/Fire
- Food
Strong - EARTH, ELECTRIC, Rainbow, Royal, Service, SKULL, WATER, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Crystal, Egypt, Fairy, GEM, Magic, Music, MYTHIC, Runes, Space, Spooky, Spring, TRAVELER, Treent, Valentine
Weak - Autumn, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, FIRE, Halloween, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SEA, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Shamrock/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, SEA

Skull/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, Fairy, Rainbow, SERVICE, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, EGYPT, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, ELECTRIC, GEM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Skull/Nature
- Food
Strong - Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, ICE CREAM, Rainbow, Service, Spooky, Spring, Valentine, Winter
Neutral - AUTUMN, Birthstone, CHRISTMAS, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Music, Mythic, NATURE, Royal, Runes, Sea, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, Egypt, Electric, GEM, Magic, Shamrock

Space/Dark*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, EARTH, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT
Neutral - EGYPT, ELECTRIC, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, SPRING, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, CRYSTAL, CHRISTMAS, DARK, RAINBOW, SEA, WINTER, ZODIAC

Space/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EARTH, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, SERVICE, TRAVELER
Neutral - CHRISTMAS, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, DARK, ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE

Space/Electric*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, MUSIC, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - DARK, SEA, VALENTINE, WATER

Space/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, RAINBOW, SERVICE, TRAVELER, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SEA, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Space/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TRAVELER, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, Runes, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, BOMBS, DARK, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, SEA

Space/Water*
- Food
Strong - CHRISTMAS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SERVICE, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, GEM, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, RUNES, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, SEA, SPOOKY, TREENT

Spooky
- Food, Runes, Spring, Traveler, Winter
Strong - FAIRY, SERVICE, WATER
Neutral - AUTUMN, Birthstone, BOMBS, Crystal, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, Magic, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, Royal, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, Space, Spooky, Valentine, Zodiac
Weak - CHRISTMAS, NATURE, TREENT

Spooky/Dark
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, BOMBS, Fairy, FIRE, GEM, Magic, Royal, Runes, Service, Space, Spring, WATER
Neutral - AUTUMN, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, Electric, HALLOWEEN, Ice Cream, MUSIC, MYTHIC, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, NATURE, RAINBOW, WINTER, Zodiac

Spooky/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, SERVICE, SPRING, WATER
Neutral - AUTUMN, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SEA, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FIRE, RAINBOW, SKULL, SPACE, RUNES, TREENT

Spooky/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, FAIRY, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SPRING, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, TREENT, WINTER

Spooky/Nature*
- Food
Strong - Crystal, Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, RAINBOW, SERVICE, SPOOKY, SPRING, WATER, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, DARK, ELECTRIC, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, NATURE, TREENT

Spooky/Water
- Food, Halloween, Magic, Music, Mythic, Rainbow, Royal, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - AUTUMN, Electric
Neutral - Birthstone, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, Dark, Earth, FAIRY, GEM, ICE CREAM, RUNES, SKULL
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, Fire, Nature, TREENT

Spring
Strong - Autumn, Christmas, Mythic
Neutral - Birthstone, Bombs, Crystal, DARK, Earth, Egypt, Electric, FIRE, Food, GEM, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Zodiac
Weak - Fairy, Halloween, NATURE, Spooky, Winter

Spring/Dark*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, Food, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, SEA, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPRING, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - CRYSTAL, HALLOWEEN, NATURE, RAINBOW, SPOOKY, WINTER, ZODIAC

Spring/Earth*
Strong - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, Food, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC
Neutral - DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MUSIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, WINTER

Spring/Electric
- Food, Royal, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Strong - AUTUMN, Christmas, Earth, MUSIC, Mythic, RAINBOW, Skull
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, Dark, EGYPT, Electric, Fire, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, Runes
Weak - FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, NATURE, WATER

Spring/Fire
- Food
Strong - EARTH, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, Service, WATER, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, BOMBS, Christmas, Crystal, Egypt, ELECTRIC, FIRE, GEM, Magic, Music, Royal, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, Space, SPRING, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - BIRTHSTONE, DARK, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, WINTER

Spring/Nature*
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, FIRE, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SPRING
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, DARK, ELECTRIC, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, FAIRY, GEM, MAGIC, NATURE

Spring/Water*
- Food
Strong - Autumn, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, MYTHIC, Rainbow, Valentine
Neutral - Birthstone, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, Gem, Ice Cream, Royal, RUNES, SEA, Service, SHAMROCK, SKULL, Space, Spring, TRAVELER, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, Magic, Music, NATURE, Spooky, Treent

Traveler*
- Food
Strong - Valentine, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Bombs, Christmas, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, Gem, HALLOWEEN, Ice Cream, MYTHIC, NATURE, RAINBOW, Royal, Runes, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPOOKY, Spring, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER, WINTER
Weak - MAGIC, Music, SPACE

Traveler/Dark
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, Bombs, Fairy, Fire, GEM, Royal, Runes, Service, Treent, Valentine
Neutral - Autumn, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, MYTHIC, Nature, SEA, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Water, Zodiac
Weak - Christmas, Crystal, Music, Rainbow, WINTER

Traveler/Earth
- Food
Strong - Birthstone, Bombs, Crystal, Ice Cream, NATURE, Valentine, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, Christmas, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Fairy, Gem, Halloween, Magic, MYTHIC, Royal, SEA, Service, Shamrock, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Water, Winter
Weak - Electric, Fire, Music, RAINBOW, Runes, Space, SKULL

Traveler/Electric
- Autumn, Birthstone, Bombs, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Mythic, Nature, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Sea, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Space, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
Strong
Neutral
Weak

Traveler/Fire
- Food
Strong - Earth, Rainbow, SERVICE, Valentine, Water, Zodiac
Neutral - Bombs, Crystal, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MYTHIC, Royal, RUNES, Sea, SKULL, Spooky, Spring, Traveler, Treent
Weak - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, DARK, Ice Cream, Magic, MUSIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, WINTER

Traveler/Nature
- Food, Mythic, Sea
Strong - Bombs (Weak), Crystal, Fire, Halloween, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Christmas, Dark, Electric, Fairy, Ice Cream, Nature, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Traveler, Treent, Water
Weak - Earth, Egypt, Gem, Magic, Music, Space

Traveler/Water
- Food, Mythic, Sea
Strong - Autumn, Christmas, ELECTRIC, Rainbow, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Neutral - Birthstone, Crystal, DARK, EARTH, Gem, Ice Cream, NATURE, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Spring, Traveler, WATER
Weak - Bombs, Egypt, Fairy, FIRE, Halloween, Magic, Music, Space, Spooky, Treent

Treent
- Food
Strong - Crystal, DARK, Halloween, SEA, Spooky
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, BOMBS, Christmas, EARTH, ELECTRIC, Fairy, FIRE, GEM, ICE CREAM, Magic, Music, NATURE, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Weak - EGYPT, MYTHIC, Water

Treent/Dark
- Bombs, Food, Mythic, Runes, Sea
Strong - Birthstone, Dark, Fairy, FIRE, Gem, Halloween, Magic, Royal, Service, Space, Spooky, Treent
Neutral - Autumn, Crystal, EARTH, ELECTRIC, Ice Cream, Music, NATURE, Shamrock, Skull, Spring, Traveler, Valentine
Weak - Christmas, Egypt, Rainbow, WATER, Winter, Zodiac

Treent/Fire
- Food
Strong - Crystal, EARTH, Halloween, Rainbow, Sea, Service, Spooky, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Dark, Electric, Fairy, FIRE, Gem, Magic, Music, Royal, RUNES, SKULL, Space, Spring, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Water
Weak - AUTUMN, Birthstone, Christmas, EGYPT, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Treent/Nature
Strong - Crystal, DARK, Fire, Halloween, Rainbow, SEA, Spooky, Spring, Winter
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, CHRISTMAS, Electric, Fairy, Food, ICE CREAM, Music, Nature, Royal, RUNES, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Traveler, Treent, Valentine, Zodiac
Weak - BOMBS, Earth, EGYPT, GEM, Magic, MYTHIC, Water

Treent/Water
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SEA, VALENTINE, Winter
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, Earth, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, NATURE, Royal, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, Spooky, SPRING, TRAVELER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, TREENT, WATER

Valentine
- Food
Strong - BOMBS, ELECTRIC, Magic, Royal, SEA
Neutral - AUTUMN, Birthstone, CHRISTMAS, Crystal, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, Fairy, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, NATURE, Rainbow, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - MYTHIC, SKULL, TRAVELER, WATER

Valentine/Dark*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, MAGIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SPACE, TREENT
Neutral - AUTUMN, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, VALENTINE
Weak - CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, SKULL, TRAVELER, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC

Valentine/Earth*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, ROYAL, SEA
Neutral - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - FIRE, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, WATER

Valentine/Electric
- Food, Sea, Traveler
Strong - AUTUMN, BOMBS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, MAGIC, MUSIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SHAMROCK, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, DARK, Egypt, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, NATURE, Runes, Service, SKULL, Space, SPOOKY, Spring, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - MYTHIC, VALENTINE, WATER

Valentine/Fire*
- Food
Strong - BOMBS, EARTH, ELECTRIC, MAGIC, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SERVICE, ZODIAC
Neutral - CRYSTAL, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, RUNES, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, TRAVELER, WINTER

Valentine/Nature*
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, ELECTRIC, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, RAINBOW, ROYAL, SEA, SPOOKY, SPRING, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, DARK, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MYTHIC, SKULL, TRAVELER, WATER

Valentine/Water
Strong - Autumn, Christmas, ELECTRIC, Rainbow, ROYAL, SEA, Valentine, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EARTH, Food, GEM, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPRING, ZODIAC
Weak - EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MUSIC, MYTHIC, SKULL, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, WATER

Winter
- Bombs, Mythic, Royal, Sea, Skull, Traveler
Strong - Dark, Fire, Spring
Neutral - Birthstone, Christmas, Crystal, Earth, Egypt, Electric, Fairy, Food, Gem, Halloween, Ice Cream, Magic, Music, Rainbow, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Space, Spooky, Treent, Valentine, Winter, Zodiac
Weak - Autumn, Nature, Water

Winter/Dark*
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, FAIRY, FIRE, Gem, Magic, ROYAL, RUNES, Service, Space, SPRING, TREENT
Neutral - DARK, EARTH, EGYPT, Electric, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, Music, MYTHIC, SEA, Shamrock, SKULL, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, NATURE, RAINBOW, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC

Winter/Earth
- Food
Strong - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CRYSTAL, ICE CREAM, Magic, Spring
Neutral - Christmas, DARK, EARTH, Egypt, Fairy, FIRE, GEM, HALLOWEEN, Music, MYTHIC, NATURE, Royal, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, Spooky, TRAVELER, Treent, Valentine, Winter, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, WATER

Winter/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, FIRE, Rainbow, Service, Spring, Zodiac
Neutral - BOMBS, Crystal, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, GEM, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ICE CREAM, NATURE, SHAMROCK, WINTER

Winter/Nature*
- Food
Strong - Crystal, FIRE, Halloween, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, DARK, ELECTRIC, FAIRY, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, ROYAL, RUNES, SEA, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TRAVELER, TREENT, VALENTINE, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, GEM, MAGIC, NATURE, WATER

Winter/Water
- Food
Strong - Christmas, ELECTRIC, RAINBOW, SPRING, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - Autumn, Birthstone, Crystal, Dark, EARTH, FIRE, Gem, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, ROYAL, Runes, SEA, Service, Shamrock, SKULL, Space, Traveler, Zodiac
Weak - BOMBS, Egypt, Fairy, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, NATURE, Spooky, TREENT, WATER

Zodiac/Crystal*
Strong - DARK, EGYPT, GEM, SEA, SKULL, TREENT
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, FAIRY, Food, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RAINBOW, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, VALENTINE, WATER, WINTER, ZODIAC
Weak - AUTUMN, EARTH, ELECTRIC, FIRE, NATURE, ROYAL, TRAVELER

Zodiac/Electric*
- Food
Strong - Autumn, DARK, EARTH, GEM, Music, RAINBOW, SEA, Shamrock, SKULL, ZODIAC
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, BOMBS, CHRISTMAS, CRYSTAL, EGYPT, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, ICE CREAM, MAGIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, WINTER
Weak - ELECTRIC, FIRE, ROYAL, TRAVELER, VALENTINE, WATER

Zodiac/Fire*
- Food
Strong - EARTH, GEM, RAINBOW, SEA, SERVICE, WATER, ZODIAC
Neutral - BOMBS, CRYSTAL, DARK, EGYPT, FAIRY, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, MYTHIC, RUNES, SKULL, SPACE, SPOOKY, SPRING, TREENT, VALENTINE
Weak - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, ELECTRIC, FIRE, ICE CREAM, NATURE, ROYAL, SHAMROCK, TRAVELER, WINTER

Zodiac/Nature
- Food
Strong - CRYSTAL, DARK, Halloween, Rainbow, SEA, Spooky, Spring, WINTER
Neutral - AUTUMN, BIRTHSTONE, CHRISTMAS, FAIRY, FIRE, GEM, ICE CREAM, MUSIC, MYTHIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, TREENT, VALENTINE, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EARTH, EGYPT, ELECTRIC, MAGIC, ROYAL, TRAVELER

Zodiac/Water*
- Food
Strong - AUTUMN, CHRISTMAS, DARK, GEM, RAINBOW, SEA, VALENTINE, WINTER
Neutral - BIRTHSTONE, CRYSTAL, EARTH, ELECTRIC, ICE CREAM, MYTHIC, NATURE, RUNES, SERVICE, SHAMROCK, SKULL, SPACE, SPRING, WATER, ZODIAC
Weak - BOMBS, EGYPT, FAIRY, FIRE, HALLOWEEN, MAGIC, MUSIC, ROYAL, SPOOKY, TRAVELER, TREENT

DeeDeeBird70
01-02-18, 09:17 PM
In battle against Anubis (Egypt/Earth) I send the Aquamarine Pony (Birthstone/Water). While it didn't win, both Birthstone and Water registered Strong hits.

DeeDeeBird70
01-02-18, 10:43 PM
Anubis Egypt/Earth

Maid Marian Water/Nature Water-strong Nature-strong Water-critical

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your results. I've added them to Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666) in Main Guide.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:26 PM

Please create a new placeholder post for your results (use template in Post 1) so I can know they are new results for my next periodical update. Btw please use the same element terminology as in Battle Chart so we are on the same page. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:26 PM

Please create a new placeholder post for your results (use template in Post 1) so I can know they are new results for my next periodical update. Btw please use the same element terminology as in Battle Chart so we are on the same page. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:27 PM
Thanks DeeDeeBird70, your results on Egypt creatures were much needed since I didn't have those results yet. :)

Rynetory2
01-02-18, 11:32 PM

P.S. Please help to post results for these creature types when you see them as opponents.
- Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Planet, Rainbow, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Zodiac

penelope31100
01-03-18, 03:09 PM
How on earth a level 15 animal wins a level19 animal on the arena ??? Is there a way to upgrade our animals??? Thanks !!

AppieP
01-03-18, 03:17 PM
How on earth a level 15 animal wins a level19 animal on the arena ??? Is there a way to upgrade our animals??? Thanks !!

Level 15 is the max for us to raise it too. Only in the game you can find a level 15+ creature during tourneys or in the arena. Level 15 we call epic/final form. So no worries, just use a creature with the right elements and on level 15 is the best option. But sometimes a lower level animal can defeat a higher level opponent. Like everthink else in this game, it has all to do with luck.

miadoubled
01-04-18, 08:28 AM
Winter strong againist zodiac/water !

Also.. rainbow is strong against winter! It was rainbow/water vs. Winter/earth

Rynetory2
01-05-18, 09:40 PM
Royal - new element

Starting this thread is to test the new Royal element

1. Specify the element(s) of the Royal creature which you are battling against by using the templates below

(i.e. Autumn, Birthstone, Bomb, Christmas, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Electric, Egypt, Fire, Food, Gem, Halloween, Icecream, Magic, Music, Nature, Planet, Rainbow, Royal, Runes, Service, Shamrock, Skull, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac)

Royal
Royal <-- (list the elements of your opponent)

Royal, Dark
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Royal, Nature
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

Royal, Water
Strong:
Neutral:
Weak:

miadoubled
01-06-18, 12:59 AM
Android

Royal, gem was weak
Royal, autumn/nature was strong (autumn 2x)

Rynetory2
01-06-18, 05:13 AM
Royal, gem was weak
Royal, autumn/nature was strong (autumn 2x)

I tried with your results and didnt work. Crystal, autumn and nature gave neutral result. I saw you are on Android platform so you might had gotten critical hits with them. Btw I wont record your results since I'm recording according to hit strengths, mentioned in Post 1. Thanks.

Rynetory2
01-06-18, 05:13 AM
Royal only
Neutral: Autumn, Birthstone, Crystal, Electric, Nature, Water
Weak:

Sakrysta
01-06-18, 09:30 AM
Royal/Dark
Strong - Fire
Weak - Winter

Royal/Dark
Strong - Fairy
Neutral - Nature

Royal/Dark
Neutral - Earth, Ghost

Royal/Dark
Neutral - Water, Spring

And, I got a random critical, so done with this combo for now! :)

miadoubled
01-06-18, 10:07 AM
I apologize, they didnt seem to be critical hits but im not sure!

31aug2002
01-06-18, 09:46 PM
Royal only
Neutral: Autumn, Crystal, Nature
Weak:

Hi
I got Neutral with rainbow

Rynetory2
01-06-18, 10:08 PM
Hi

Hmmmm strange, it showed "Strong" for me. Are you on Android or iOS? I have completed that round but I shall retest again if I get the chance. Thanks for letting me know. :)

LiriTanglethorn
01-06-18, 10:37 PM
Royal+Nature = Critical + 2x Strong with Fire (L15 Jackalope). Neutral with nature (L15 Ancient Sloth), Neutral with autumn (L15 Crowvember)

Destiel0918
01-07-18, 07:20 AM
Here are my results about Royal ( only) element ( Opponent Marequess):

(Use against Royal) Strong: Halloween; Rainbow; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Royal) Weak: Dark; Lucky (Shamrock) ; Valentines

Neutrals with Royal: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Earth; Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Ice-cream; Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Music; Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Water; Winter

Currently untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull

(All tests are done on IOS device, based only on Strong/ weak / neutral hits. Critical hits have not been taken into account. )

Destiel0918
01-07-18, 04:50 PM
Here are my results about Royal/Water hybrid ( Opponent Kingfisher):

(Use against Royal/Water hybrid) Strong: Autumn; Christmas ;Lightning ( electric); Rainbow; Winter; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Royal/Water hybrid) Weak: Dark; Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Lucky ( Shamrock); Magic; Music; Spooky; Tree

Neutrals with Royal/Water hybrid: Birthstone; Earth; Halloween; Ice-cream; Legendary ( Crystal); Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Spring; Treasure; Valentines; Water

Currently untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull ; Royal

(All tests are done on IOS device, based only on Strong/ weak / neutral hits. Critical hits have not been taken into account. )

Rynetory2
01-08-18, 02:29 AM
Hi

FYI Destiel0918 has gotton Rainbow - strong, as I did. Please check yours again.

Thanks Destiel0918.

Rynetory2
01-08-18, 02:32 AM

Destiel0918
01-08-18, 10:26 AM
Well, Food is neutral with (pure) Winter.

AppieP
01-08-18, 10:19 PM
Any suggestions please for Zodiac/Nature (taurus), besides dark and Halloween. I tried those several times with no luck so far.

Never mind:p, I got him with Grand Unicorn used rainbow 2 times.

Destiel0918
01-09-18, 03:11 PM
Here are my results about Royal/Nature hybrid ( Opponent Fairest Foal ):

(Use against Royal/Nature hybrid) Strong: Fire; Halloween; Legendary ( Crystal); Rainbow; Spooky; Spring; Winter; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Royal/Nature hybrid) Weak: Dark; Earth; Egypt; Lucky ( Shamrock); Magic; Treasure; Valentines

Neutrals with Royal/Nature hybrid: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Electric ( Lightning) ; Fairy; Ice-cream; Music; Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Tree; Water

Currently untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull ; Royal

Destiel0918
01-10-18, 01:06 PM
Here are my results about Fairy/Dark hybrid ( Opponent Pomtumn):

(Use against Fairy/Dark hybrid) Strong: Birthstone; Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Magic; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Fairy/Dark hybrid) Weak: Dark; Halloween; Legendary ( Crystal); Rainbow; Spooky; Winter; Zodiac

Neutrals with Fairy/Dark hybrid: Autumn; Christmas; Earth; Electric ( lightning); Ice-cream; Lucky ( Shamrock); Music; Nature; Spring; Valentines; Water

Currently untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull; Royal

sharyl32
01-12-18, 07:36 AM
I just want to thank everyone for all their work and posting the results for all of us to use.

lydiatelad
01-13-18, 03:53 AM
Opponent Fire (single)
Strong Earth, Water
Neutral Crystal, Treent
Weak Dark

Opponent Nature (single)
Strong Fire, Holloween
Neutral Nature, Water, Dark, Autumn, Skull
Weak Earth, Egypt, Magic

Opponent Nature-Fire
Strong Fire, Water, Crystal, Zodiac, Rainbow, Spring, Halloween, Service, Spooky
Neutral Earth, Electric, Treent, Valentine, Planet, Music, Skull, Fairy, Winter
Weak Nature, Dark, Treasure, Egypt, Xmas, Autumn, Birthstone, Magic, Shamrock, Ice-cream

lydiatelad
01-13-18, 05:12 AM
Opponent Earth (single)
Strong Crystal
Neutral
Weak

Opponent Earth-Nature
Strong Nature, Crystal, Spring, Halloween, Birthstone, Ice-cream, Spooky, Winter
Neutral Fire, Water, Dark, Treent, Zodiac, Rainbow, Xmas, Autumn, Valentine, Music, Magic, Service, Shamrock, Fairy
Weak Earth, Electric, Treasure, Egypt, Planet, Skull

Opponent Earth-Fire
Strong Earth, Water, Crystal, Zodiac, Magic, Service
Neutral Nature, Treasure, Treent, Rainbow, Egypt, Spring, Valentine, Halloween, Music, Birthstone, Ice-cream, Spooky
Weak Fire, Dark, Electric, Xmas, Autumn, Planet, Skull, Shamrock

lydiatelad
01-13-18, 07:20 AM
Opponent Water (single)
Strong
Neutral
Weak

Opponent Water-Earth
Strong Nature, Crystal, Xmas, Autumn, Valentine, Birthstone, Ice-cream
Neutral Earth, Water, Dark, Electric, Treasure, Zodiac, Rainbow, Spring, Magic, Service, Shamrock, Spooky
Weak Fire, Treent, Egypt, Halloween, Planet, Music, Skull, Fairy

Opponent Water-Nature
Strong Electric, Crystal, Rainbow, Autumn
Neutral Fire, Water, Dark, Zodiac, Birthstone, Skull, Shamrock, Ice-cream, Spooky
Weak Earth, Treasure, Treent, Egypt, Magic

Opponent Water-Fire
Strong Earth, Water, Electricity, Zodiac
Neutral Crystal
Weak Fire, Halloween

lydiatelad
01-13-18, 07:43 AM
Opponent: Dark (single)
Strong: Treasure
Neutral
Weak

Opponent: Dark-Water
Strong: Electric, Treasure, Autumn, Valentine, Cosmic (planet), Birthstone, Service
Neutral: Fire, Nature, Earth, Water, Dark, Treent, Rainbow, Xmas, Spring, Magic, Skull, Shamrock, Ice-cream, Fairy
Weak: Crystal, Zodiac, Egypt, Halloween, Music, Spooky, Winter

Opponent: Dark-Earth
Strong: Nature, Treasure, Treent, Magic, Ice-cream
Neutral: Fire, Earth, Water, Dark, Crystal, Autumn, Shamrock
Weak: Electric, Rainbow

Opponent: Dark-Nature
Strong: Fire, Treent, Spooky
Neutral: Nature, Water, Dark, Electric, Crystal, Treasure, Rainbow, Autumn, Magic, Skull, Shamrock
Weak: Earth, Zodiac, Xmas

Opponent: Dark-Fire
Strong: Fire, Earth, Water, Treasure, Treent, Magic, Fairy
Neutral: Electric, Zodiac, Rainbow, Egypt, Spring, Valentine, Halloween, Music, Birthstone, Skull, Spooky
Weak: Nature, Dark, Crystal, Xmas, Autumn, Shamrock, Ice-cream, Winter

miadoubled
01-13-18, 11:54 PM
Is there any other strong againist service/nature? Ive tried them all and nothing! Gem,fire,winter,music,spooky,rainbow... etc.. so frusterating!
Thanks in advance, help is much appreciated!

AppieP
01-14-18, 01:46 AM
Is there any other strong againist service/nature? Ive tried them all and nothing! Gem,fire,winter,music,spooky,rainbow... etc.. so frusterating!

You can try Autumn as well. I got it with fire used Horseman's Steed. Good luck

lydiatelad
01-14-18, 03:38 AM

Crystal (iegendary) is strong against service-nature if you have a unicorn (crystal unicorn or grand unicorn)

Penguin2016
01-14-18, 11:29 PM
I came across Empuress (Royal/Fire) in the colosseum and rainbow was strong. Haven’t tested anything else with that combo.

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:33 PM

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:33 PM

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:37 PM

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:38 PM
lydiatelad - Many thanks for your effort and sharing your results with us. They are very helpful. :D

Need to recheck Winter element for Dark, Water because it's recorded under neutral and you have under weak. I've removed both for now until confirmation.

Update: I reconfirmed Winter is neutral for Dark, Water.

Rynetory2
01-14-18, 11:38 PM

G4OU812
01-15-18, 09:08 AM
My first time doing this so bear with me. I was following along the Battleground guide for the Snow Monster https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88392-Battleground-10-Snow-Monster-2016-Jan-22 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthrea7d.php?88392-Battleground-10-Snow-Monster-2016-Jan-22) and at Level 60 it shows it has not been tested. I just cleared it and this is what I used:

Boss: Lionheart (halloween/earth)

Bobtailed Bay: Fire - weak, Winter - neutral
Grassquatch: Earth - neutral, Nature - neutral
Jingle Wings: Music - neutral, Water - strong
Frostfang: Water (alone) - strong
Hydro Yak: Water - strong, Nature - neutral
Hareon: Electric - weak, Fire - weak
Skyger: Dark - neutral
Porcuplenty: Fairy - strong, Nature - neutral

ETA:

From the same battleground which I don't have the elements listed

69. Peony Pony (spring) *(mine shows spring/nature)
Bobtailed Bay: Winter - neutral, Fire - strong
Jingle Wings: Music - neutral, Water - ? (critical hit)

ETA2:

Another boss listed as not tested yet

70. Boss: Deadwing (skull)
Frostfang: Water - strong
Bobtailed Bay: Winter - weak, Fire - neutral
Grassquatch: Earth - strong, Nature - weak
Jingle Wings: Music - neutral, Water - strong
Hareon: Electric - weak, Fire - neutral
Skyger: Dark - weak
Porcuplenty: Fairy - strong, Nature - weak
Bearon: Royal - neutral, Nature - weak
Giving Treent: tree - neutral, Fire - (I assume neutral because tree cleared this round)

AppieP
01-15-18, 10:26 AM
I came across Empuress (Royal/Fire) in the colosseum and rainbow was strong. Haven’t tested anything else with that combo.

Thanks for your help. It worked. 2 hits with Grand Unicorn against Empurress.

lydiatelad
01-15-18, 06:03 PM
Can't explain the Winter vs Dark/Water result. Will recheck to make sure I repeat your result!

Opponent: Electric (single)
Strong: Zodiac
Neutral: Electric
Weak:

Opponent: Electric-Dark
Strong: Fire, Earth, Treasure, Magic
Neutral: Dark, Electric, Rainbow
Weak: Water, Crystal

Opponent: Electric-Water
Strong: Earth, Electric, Zodiac, Rainbow, Xmas, Autumn, Skull, Shamrock
Neutral: Nature, Dark, Crystal, Treasure, Spring, Music, Birthstone
Weak: Fire, Water, Egypt, Magic, Spooky

Opponent: Electric-Earth
Strong: Nature, Earth, Crystal, Zodiac, Autumn, Music, Birthstone, Magic, Shamrock, Ice-cream
Neutral: Dark, Treasure, Treent, Rainbow, Egypt, Xmas, Spring, Halloween, Skull, Service, Spooky, Fairy, Winter
Weak: Fire, Water, Electric, Valentine, Cosmic

Opponent: Electric-Nature
Strong: Fire, Crystal, Zodiac, Rainbow, Autumn, Spring, Music, Skull, Shamrock, Spooky
Neutral: Nature, Earth, Dark, Electric, Treent, Xmas, Cosmic, Birthstone, Service, Ice-cream, Fairy
Weak: Water, Treasure, Egypt, Valentine, Magic

Opponent: Electric-Fire
Strong: Earth, Zodiac, Rainbow, Music, Skull, Service
Neutral: Fire, Water, Electric, Crystal, Treasure, Treent, Egypt, Autumn, Spring, Halloween, Cosmic, Magic, Shamrock, Spooky, Fairy
Weak: Nature, Dark, Xmas, Valentine, Birthstone, Ice-cream, Winter

Destiel0918
01-16-18, 04:06 PM
Here are my results about Royal/Dark hybrid ( Opponent Impurrious):

(Use against Royal/Dark hybrid) Strong: Birthstone; Fairy; Fire; Halloween;Magic; Realm Rune; Royal ; Service; Space ( Planet); Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Royal/Dark hybrid) Weak: Christmas; Dark; Legendary (crystal); Lucky (Shamrock); Valentines; Winter

Neutrals with Royal/Dark hybrid: Autumn; Earth; Egypt; Electric (lightning); Ice-cream; Music; Nature; Rainbow; Spooky; Spring; Water; Zodiac

Rynetory2
01-16-18, 10:26 PM
You are a great help, Destiel0918! :D Updated.

Rynetory2
01-16-18, 10:35 PM
My first time doing this so bear with me. I was following along the Battleground guide for the Snow Monster

Thank you for pitching in. I dont have them yet, so they were very helpful. :D

Can't explain the Winter vs Dark/Water result. Will recheck to make sure I repeat your result!

Dont worry about it, I thought I should let you know so you could update your personal charts. You have been a big help! :D

(Updated all)

Destiel0918
01-17-18, 01:05 PM
Here are my results about Royal/Fire hybrid ( Opponent Stately Stallion):

(Use against Royal/Fire hybrid) Strong: Earth; Halloween; Rainbow; Service; Water; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Royal/Fire hybrid) Weak: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Ice-cream; Lucky ( Shamrock); Nature; Valentines; Winter

Neutrals with Royal/Fire hybrid: Egypt; Electric ( lightning); Fairy; Fire; Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Music; Realm Rune; Royal; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree

DeeDeeBird70
01-20-18, 11:51 AM
In my battles against Impurrious (royal/dark)

Both Cosmic (Planet) - Caturn and Halloween - Eerie Owl recorded Strong hits.

Egypt is neutral tried Ra (Egypt/Fire)

Birthstone is Strong - Garnet Pony /Birthstone/Fire)

I will try hybrid fire animals you haven't reported. Birthstone and Service are next.
Got a Critical with Fire using Garnet pony so Round 27 completed.

BBHome20
01-20-18, 02:35 PM
Autumn is strong against Ice Cream
WEAK were Fairy and Rainbow

Rynetory2
01-22-18, 06:38 AM
Updated. Thanks. :)

G4OU812
01-23-18, 02:50 PM
Magmonkey Battleground

Opponent:

Round 21 lists (Electric/Fire) but when I entered the battle, it was Electric/Water

(Magic/Fire) Round 37
Winter - weak/Fire - ? (critical hit)

Round 48 lists (Ice cream) but when I entered the battle, it was Ice cream/Earth

(Magic/Fire) Round 55
Winter - weak/Fire - neutral
Earth - neutral / Nature - ? (critical hit)

(Valentine/Fire) Round 68
Winter - weak / Fire - neutral
Water - neutral / Nature - ? (critical hit)

Completed battleground. No results to report.

In the King Cobra Tournament,

Opponent:

(Royal/Earth) not listed in the chart: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666

I used Earth - neutral / Nature - strong

DeeDeeBird70
01-23-18, 05:11 PM
Cobra tournament

Opponent Egypt/Earth

Strong- Nature, Birthstone

AppieP
01-23-18, 10:32 PM
Cobra tournament

Opponent Egypt/Earth

Strong- Nature, Birthstone

Egypt? :p
Do you mean Royal? :o

Rynetory2
01-24-18, 04:31 AM
Fairy, Earth
S: Birthstone, Crystal, Magic, Nature
N: Autumn, Earth, Music, Royal, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
W: Dark, Electric, Fire, Halloween, Rainbow, Spooky

Rynetory2
01-24-18, 04:33 AM
Magic, Nature
S: Crystal, Fire, Halloween, Nature, Rainbow, Spooky, Spring, Water, Winter
N: Autumn, Birthstone, Electric, Zodiac
W: Dark, Earth

Rainbow, Fire
S: Zodiac
N: Water
W: Birthstone, Electric

Rainbow, Nature
S: Earth, Halloween
N: Autumn, Birthstone, Fire
W: Gem, Nature

Rynetory2
01-24-18, 04:33 AM

Rynetory2
01-24-18, 04:37 AM
Royal, Earth (King Cobra)
S: Birthstone, Crystal, Halloween, Nature, Zodiac
N: Autumn, Earth, Rainbow, Royal, Spooky, Water, Winter
W: Dark, Fire

Destiel0918
01-26-18, 01:52 PM
Here are my results about Royal/Earth hybrid ( Opponent King Cobra):

(Use against Royal/Earth hybrid) Strong: Birthstone; Halloween; Ice-cream; Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Nature; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Royal/Earth hybrid) Weak: Dark; Electric ( lightning); Fire; Lucky (shamrock); Realm Rune; Space ( Planet); Valentines

Neutrals with Royal/Earth hybrid: Autumn; Christmas; Earth; Egypt; Fairy; Music; Rainbow; Royal; Service; Spooky; Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Water; Winter

Penguin2016
01-26-18, 03:17 PM
Royal/Lightning

Strong: Rainbow, Earth
Neutral: Nature, Winter
Weak: Dark, Water

Rynetory2
01-26-18, 10:31 PM

DeeDeeBird70
01-31-18, 02:05 AM
Opponent Magic/Nature Cunning Snake

Strong Fire

Neutral Zodiak

I used Sagittarius and got a Critical on third hit (fire)

Magic/Nature Basilisk I'm trying different elements for information

Neutral Cosmic (Planet) Used Caturn Cosmic/Fire Fire strong as above

Strong Spooky Used Huntsman Steed Spooky/Fire Fire strong as above

Neutral Autumn Used Fall Foal Autumn/Fire Fire strong as above

Weak Dark Used Swan Prince Dark/ Fire Fire strong as above

Strong Crystal Used Garnet Griffin Crystal/Fire 2nd hit Fire was critical so experiment is over.

G4OU812
02-02-18, 09:19 AM
Opponent:

Christmas/Dark

Water - Weak / Nature - Neutral / Fire - Strong

Earth/Water

Winter - Strong / Earth - Neutral

Destiel0918
02-02-18, 03:52 PM
Here are my results about Valentine/Nature element ( Opponent Sweethart):

(Use against Valentine/Nature) Strong:Electric; Fire; Halloween; Legendary (Crystal); Rainbow;Royal; Spooky; Spring; Winter

(Avoid using against Valentine/Nature) Weak: Earth; Egypt; Treasure; Water

Neutrals with Valentine/Nature: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Fairy; Ice-cream; Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Tree; Valentine; Zodiac

Destiel0918
02-02-18, 08:15 PM
Here are my results about Legendary/Rainbow hybrid ( Opponent Opal Octopus or Grand Unicorn):

(Use against Legendary/Rainbow hybrid) Strong: Dark; Egypt; Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Legendary/Rainbow hybrid) Weak: Autumn; Electric; Fire; Nature; Royal; Water

Neutrals with Legendary/Rainbow hybrid: Birthstone; Christmas; Earth; Fairy; Halloween; Ice-cream;Legendary (crystal); Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Winter; Zodiac

Rynetory2
02-02-18, 11:36 PM

Destiel0918
02-03-18, 10:31 AM
Here are my results about Valentine/Earth hybrid ( Opponent Cuddly Cub):

(Use against Valentine/Earth) Strong: Birthstone; Ice-cream; Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Nature; Royal

(Avoid using against Valentine/Earth) Weak: Fire; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Space ( Planet); Water

Neutrals with Valentine/Earth: Autumn; Christmas; Dark; Earth; Egypt; Electric; Fairy; Halloween; Lucky (Shamrock); Music; Service; Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Winter; Zodiac

Destiel0918
02-04-18, 11:25 AM
Here are my results about Valentine only ( not hybrid) ( Opponent Romeow):

(Use against Valentine) Strong: Electric; Magic; Royal

(Avoid using against Valentine) Weak: Water ( I couldn't test it myself, but I've heard Skull is also weak).

Neutrals with Valentine: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Earth;Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Halloween; Ice-cream; Legendary ( Crystal); Lucky ( Shamrock) ; Music; Nature; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Service;Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Winter; Zodiac

Currently untested with: Bomb; Food; Skull ( From my past test with bomb and skull - valentine was neutral with both - I think it is safe to assume bomb and Food are neutrals with Valentine; Skull is reported to be weak.) - Unfortunately I can't personally test those elements.

Destiel0918
02-04-18, 07:43 PM
Here are my results about Fire ( single-element) ( Opponent Pyro Pony):

(Use against Fire) Strong: Earth; Rainbow; Service; Water; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Fire) Weak: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Food;Ice-cream; Lucky (Shamrock); Nature; Winter

Neutrals with Fire: Bomb; Egypt; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Halloween;Legendary ( Crystal); Magic; Music; Realm Rune; Royal; Space; Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Valentine

Currently untested with: Skull

topmom952
02-04-18, 07:58 PM
Valentine/Water

Rynetory2
02-04-18, 08:51 PM

Rynetory2
02-04-18, 08:51 PM
Valetine, Water
S: Electric, Rainbow, Winter
N: Birthstone, Crystal, Dark, Earth, Zodiac
W: Spooky, Water

Destiel0918
02-05-18, 11:26 AM
Here are my results about Legendary (Crystal) ( single-element) ( Opponent Crystal Unicorn):

(Use against Legendary (Crystal)) Strong: Dark; Egypt; Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Legendary (Crystal)) Weak: Autumn; Earth; Nature

Neutrals with Legendary (Crystal) : Birthstone; Bomb; Christmas; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Food; Halloween; Ice-cream; Legendary; Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Skull ; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Water; Winter; Zodiac

Destiel0918
02-07-18, 07:55 AM
Here are my results about Dark ( single-element) ( Opponent Skyger):

(Use against Dark ) Strong: Birthstone; Fairy; Fire; Magic; Realm Rune;Royal; Service; Space ( Planet); Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Dark) Weak: Christmas; Legendary( Crystal); Rainbow;Winter; Zodiac

Neutrals with Dark :Autumn; Bomb; Dark; Earth; Egypt; Electric;Food; Halloween; Icecream; Lucky( Shamrock); Music; Nature; Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Water

Destiel0918
02-08-18, 01:07 PM
Here are my results about Nature ( single-element) ( Opponent Pandaffodil):

(Use against Nature ) Strong: Fire; Halloween; Legendary (Crystal); Rainbow; Spooky; Spring; Winter

(Avoid using against Nature) Weak: Earth; Egypt; Magic; Treasure

Neutrals with Nature : Autumn; Birthstone; Bomb; Christmas; Dark; Electric; Fairy; Food; Icecream; Lucky( Shamrock); Music; Nature; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Space (Planet);Tree; Valentine; Water; Zodiac

Currently untested with: Skull ( untested by me personally - it is already on the battle chart under neutral with nature)

Destiel0918
02-08-18, 03:51 PM
Adding for Bomb - Winter and Royal - both neutral.

Destiel0918
02-10-18, 08:15 AM
Here are my results about Valentine/Dark hybrid ( Opponent Rosefinch):

(Use against Valentine/Dark) Strong:Birthstone; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Magic; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Space ( Planet); Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Valentine/Dark) Weak: Christmas; Legendary (Crystal); Rainbow; Water; Winter; Zodiac

Neutrals with Valentine/Dark: Autumn; Dark; Earth; Egypt; Halloween; Icecream; Lucky ( Shamrock); Music; Nature; Spooky; Spring; Valentine; ( Bomb*; Food* - neutral with both from testing elements separately against Bomb/Food.)

Currently untested with: Skull ((Bomb is neutral with dark and valentine - from testing those elements against bomb using skyger and valentine/dark hybrid - it can ONLY be neutral. Same with food- tested neutral with both elements, it MUST be neutral.))

Destiel0918
02-10-18, 06:31 PM
Here are my results about Electric ( lightning)( single-element) ( Opponent Lightning Leopard):

(Use against Electric ) Strong: Autumn; Earth; Lucky (Shamrock); Music; Rainbow; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Electric) Weak: Valentine; Water

Neutrals with Electric : Birthstone; Bomb; Christmas; Dark; Egypt; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Food; Halloween; Icecream; Legendary (Crystal); Magic; Nature;Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Space (Planet); Spooky; Spring; Treasure;Tree; Winter

AppieP
02-11-18, 12:48 AM
Thanks Destiel0918 for your results. With your results I can update my weakness charts with some results I don't have. So thanks for that.

Destiel0918
02-11-18, 10:18 AM
Thanks Destiel0918 for your results. With your results I can update my weakness charts with some results I don't have. So thanks for that.

Good to know someone uses them:D Sometimes I wonder why I need to test element or use animals I actually already know to be neutral or even weak, if I could just save time and defeat any opponent with animal I know for certain works in no time. But I thought since I usually am really good at testing, especially against new types and getting many results in one go,...I might as well go over some older animals. Since so many are missing. Even the most basic ones.

Destiel0918
02-11-18, 11:41 AM
Here are my results about Earth ( single-element) ( Opponent Rock Rhino):

(Use against Earth ) Strong: Birthstone; Food; Icecream; Legendary (Crystal; Magic; Nature

(Avoid using against Earth) Weak: Electric; Fire; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Space (Planet)

Neutrals with Earth :Autumn; Bomb; Christmas; Dark; Earth; Egypt; Fairy; Halloween; Lucky ( Shamrock);Music; Royal; Service; Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Water; Winter; Zodiac

Destiel0918
02-11-18, 02:26 PM
Here are my results about Legendary/Zodiac hybrid ( Opponent Ophiuchus):

(Use against Legendary/Zodiac) Strong: Dark; Egypt; Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Legendary/Zodiac) Weak: Autumn; Earth; Electric; Fire; Nature; Royal

Neutrals with Legendary/Zodiac: Birthstone; Bomb; Christmas; Fairy; Food;Halloween; Icecream; Legendary (Crystal);Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Water; Winter; Zodiac

cowgurlup29
02-11-18, 02:56 PM
How do you defeat a sheepdog?

AppieP
02-11-18, 03:39 PM
Another change in my chart for the Ophiuchus;). I also had fire as strong:confused:, with your results I just deleted that one. Thanks again.

Destiel0918
02-11-18, 06:46 PM
Another change in my chart for the Ophiuchus;). I also had fire as strong:confused:, with your results I just deleted that one. Thanks again.

Well, I tested it agaist pyro pony like 3 times, so I'm pretty sure I should have right result:)

Destiel0918
02-11-18, 07:33 PM
Here are my results about Valentine/Water hybrid ( Opponent Shivering Snuggler):

(Use against Valentine/Water) Strong:Autumn; Christmas; Electric; Rainbow; Royal; Valentines; Winter

(Avoid using against Valentine/Water) Weak:Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Halloween; Music; Spooky; Tree; Water

Neutrals with Valentine/Water: Birthstone; Bomb; Dark; Earth; Food; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal); Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space (Planet); Spring; Treasure; Zodiac

NannaSherry
02-12-18, 09:11 AM
Hey Guys, anyone know what is strong against Valentine/Dark? Specifically the Rosefinch? I know Fire and Magic are both strong. Rainbow is weak. Let me know what you've got. Thanks in advance.

Destiel0918
02-12-18, 09:36 AM
Hey Guys, anyone know what is strong against Valentine/Dark? Specifically the Rosefinch? I know Fire and Magic are both strong. Rainbow is weak. Let me know what you've got. Thanks in advance.

Look at my post 45 in the same thread, page 5. There is almost everything about Valentine/Dark, I tested exactly on Rosefinch.

cowgurlup29
02-12-18, 10:00 AM
What do you use against peony pony?

AppieP
02-12-18, 10:25 AM

You can use Fire, Crystal and even Spring

Destiel0918
02-12-18, 06:45 PM
Here are my results about Legendary/Earth hybrid ( Opponent Granite Golem ):

(Use against Legendary/Earth) Strong: Birthstone; Dark; Egypt; Food; Icecream; Legendary( Crystal);Magic; Treasure; Tree

(Avoid using against Legendary/Earth) Weak: Autumn; Earth; Electric; Fire; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Space ( Planet)

Neutrals with Legendary/Earth: Bomb; Christmas; Fairy; Halloween; Lucky (Shamrock); Music; Nature; Royal; Service; Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Water; Winter; Zodiac

Rynetory2
02-12-18, 10:16 PM
Good to know someone uses them:D Sometimes I wonder why I need to test element or use animals I actually already know to be neutral or even weak, if I could just save time and defeat any opponent with animal I know for certain works in no time. But I thought since I usually am really good at testing, especially against new types and getting many results in one go,...I might as well go over some older animals. Since so many are missing. Even the most basic ones.

If it's any consolation, I sometimes feel the same as you and wonder if anyone uses them when I test. I purposely lost my battles in the colosseum to retest according to hit strengths and missed out the prize animals. The same I felt about the Guides, wondering if anyone found them useful with the countless time and effort spent. I have done many sets of guides for 6 Storm8 games, including Fantasy, and it's lots of effort to upkeep them. You know for sure i appreciate your help to test. :)

Here are my results about Legendary (Crystal) ( single-element) ( Opponent Crystal Unicorn):

Neutrals with Legendary (Crystal) : Birthstone; Bomb; Christmas; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Food; Halloween; Ice-cream; Legendary; Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Rainbow; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Skull ; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring; Valentine; Water; Winter; Zodiac

I didnt update Skull.

Here are my results about Valentine/Dark hybrid ( Opponent Rosefinch):

(Use against Valentine/Dark) Strong:Birthstone; Electric; Fairy; Fire; Magic; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Space ( Planet); Treasure; Tree

Neutrals with Valentine/Dark: Autumn; Dark; Earth; Egypt; Halloween; Icecream; Lucky ( Shamrock); Music; Nature; Spooky; Spring; Valentine; ( Bomb*; Food* - neutral with both from testing elements separately against Bomb/Food.)

Currently untested with: Skull ((Bomb is neutral with dark and valentine - from testing those elements against bomb using skyger and valentine/dark hybrid - it can ONLY be neutral. Same with food- tested neutral with both elements, it MUST be neutral.))

I didnt update bomb and food. There are many schools of thoughts on battles, I'll keep the chart to only hit strength and leave out opinions. They may be correct but i just want to keep it simple and stick to facts.

Thanks for your marvellous help! :) Updated all posts.

Rynetory2
02-12-18, 10:22 PM

If you need more help besides players replies, you may want to check Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666). Good luck! :)

Destiel0918
02-13-18, 06:39 PM
If it's any consolation, I sometimes feel the same as you and wonder if anyone uses them when I test. I purposely lost my battles in the colosseum to retest according to hit strengths and missed out the prize animals. The same I felt about the Guides, wondering if anyone found them useful with the countless time and effort spent. I have done many sets of guides for 6 Storm8 games, including Fantasy, and it's lots of effort to upkeep them. You know for sure i appreciate your help to test. :)

I didnt update Skull.

I didnt update bomb and food. There are many schools of thoughts on battles, I'll keep the chart to only hit strength and leave out opinions. They may be correct but i just want to keep it simple and stick to facts.

Thanks for your marvellous help! :) Updated all posts.

Skull is not always untested by me. If I put it under tested I have tested BOTH elements against Bomb - so there is no way to be wrong.

But yeah, I get how you feel. I also deliberately lose on colosseum as many times as needed to get results about certain animals - so I use fixed rounds for that. And then test on repeatedly with all the different animals, until I've got every element I have. - It sucks sometimes.

cowgurlup29
02-14-18, 05:46 PM
How you defeat a Rosefinch?

Destiel0918
02-18-18, 07:12 PM
Here are my results about Water ( single-element) ( Opponent Frostfang):

(Use against Water ) Strong: Autumn; Christmas; Electric; Rainbow; Valentine; Winter

(Avoid using against Water) Weak: Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Halloween; Magic; Music; Spooky; Tree

Neutrals with Water: Birthstone; Bomb; Dark; Earth; Food; Icecream; Legendary (Crystal); Lucky (Shamrock); Nature; Realm Rune; Royal; Service; Space (Planet) ; Spring; Treasure; Water; Zodiac

Rynetory2
02-20-18, 03:15 AM
Many thanks for your wonderful help, Destiel0918. Added credits to you and updated your results in the Battle Chart. :)

Destiel0918
02-20-18, 12:36 PM
Many thanks for your wonderful help, Destiel0918. Added credits to you and updated your results in the Battle Chart. :)

Thank you! It is an honor!

Destiel0918
02-20-18, 03:33 PM
Here are my results about Valentine/Fire hybrid ( Opponent Smitten Kitten):

(Use against Valentine/Fire) Strong: Earth; Electric; Magic; Rainbow; Royal; Service; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Valentine/Fire) Weak: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Icecream; Lucky (Shamrock); Nature; Winter

Neutrals with Valentine/Fire: Egypt; Fairy; Fire;Halloween; Legendary (Crystal);Music; Realm Rune; Space ( Planet); Spooky; Spring;Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Water

G4OU812
02-20-18, 04:36 PM
I don't see results in the Battle Chart for Valentine/Electric and I am doing the XO Fox Tournament.

Winter is neutral / Fire is neutral

Won't know what other elements are until I face the XO Fox again because I cleared Round 3 with a critical hit with Fire.

Destiel0918
02-20-18, 04:56 PM
I don't see results in the Battle Chart for Valentine/Electric and I am doing the XO Fox Tournament.

Won't know what other elements are until I face the XO Fox again because I cleared Round 3 with a critical hit with Fire.

I will try to do Valentine/Electric ASAP.- Should take less than day. It is a new hybrid - so it is untested yet.

G4OU812
02-20-18, 05:05 PM
I will try to do Valentine/Electric ASAP.- Should take less than day. It is a new hybrid - so it is untested yet.

Thank you much, Destiel!

Destiel0918
02-20-18, 05:06 PM
Thank you much, Destiel!

Meanwhile - use earth or electric on those rounds, definitely strong.

G4OU812
02-20-18, 05:25 PM
Meanwhile - use earth or electric on those rounds, definitely strong.

Okay, will do. Appreciate the help.

Destiel0918
02-20-18, 05:47 PM
Here are my results about Valentine/Electric hybrid ( Opponent XO Fox):

(Use against Valentine/Electric) Strong: Autumn; Earth; Electric; Lucky (Shamrock); Magic; Music; Rainbow; Royal; Zodiac

(Avoid using against Valentine/Electric) Weak: Valentine; Water

Neutrals with Valentine/Electric: Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Egypt; Fairy; Fire; Halloween; Icecream; Legendary ( Crystal); Nature; Realm Rune; Service; Space ( Planet);Spooky; Spring; Treasure; Tree; Winter

Rynetory2
02-20-18, 09:24 PM

Here are my results about Valentine/Electric hybrid ( Opponent XO Fox):

Thank you both for your help. :) Updated your results to the Battle Chart (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463666&viewfull=1#post1463666).

Destiel0918 - awesome testings, as always.

Destiel0918
02-21-18, 03:36 AM
Here are my results about Autumn/Nature hybrid ( Opponent Autumn Equifox):

(Use against Autumn/Nature) Strong: Fire; Halloween; Icecream; Legendary (Crystal);Rainbow; Space (Planet); Spooky; Winter

(Avoid using against Autumn/Nature) Weak: Bomb; Earth; Egypt; Electric; Magic; Music; Treasure; Water

Neutrals with Autumn/Nature: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Fairy; Lucky(Shamrock); Nature; Realm Rune; Royal; Service;Spring; Tree; Valentine; Zodiac

Currently untested with: Food; Skull

Destiel0918
02-21-18, 04:27 AM
Bomb - weak against fire/ Nature hybrid
Bomb - weak against Winter/Nature hybrid

Destiel0918
02-21-18, 05:28 AM
Here are my results about Treasure ( Gem) ( single-element) ( Opponent Gold Fish):

(Use against Treasure (Gem) ) Strong: Christmas; Egypt; Nature

(Avoid using against Treasure (Gem)) Weak: Dark; Legendary; Service; Zodiac

Neutrals with Treasure (Gem): Autumn; Birthstone; Bomb; Earth; Electric; Fairy; Fire;Halloween; Icecream; Lucky ( Shamrock); Magic; Music;Rainbow; Realm Rune; Royal; Space ( Planet); Spooky;Spring; Treasure; Tree; Valentine; Water; Winter

Currently untested with: Food; Skull

Sakrysta
02-21-18, 06:31 AM
Skull is neutral against Valentine/Electric.

Rynetory2
02-21-18, 06:54 AM
Icecream, Earth
S: Birthstone, Crystal, Nature
N: Dark, Fairy, Fire, Gem, Halloween, Music, Royal, Service, Spooky, Spring, Tree, Valentine, Water, Winter, Zodiac
W: Autumn, Earth, Electric, Planet, Rainbow

Rynetory2
02-21-18, 06:55 AM
Thanks guys for your help. :) Updated all.

Destiel0918
02-21-18, 09:59 AM
Bomb- Strong against earth/electric hybrid.

AppieP
02-21-18, 10:08 AM
Bomb- Strong against earth/electric hybrid.

And what was strong against it? What did you used? Earth or Lightning. TIA.