PDA

View Full Version : About Stormie's little place's decoration.....

sweetfantasypl
12-03-17, 10:29 AM
I think it's old, boring and not cool. Someone should change it 😆 for some Xmas mood or winter. I can take that risk if that's possible and if TL doesn't have employees to do that. This place should give example and be temptation to play in BS.

Keddy30103
12-04-17, 01:28 AM
I think it's old, boring and not cool. Someone should change it �� for some Xmas mood or winter. I can take that risk if that's possible and if TL doesn't have employees to do that. This place should give example and be temptation to play in BS.

I know, right? I said the same thing. I don't know how to post a link for you to follow. But it was August 26th. It got moved to the suggestions category cause I put it in the wrong place. And I was told Stormie was on vacation LOL

But think about the possibilities. With access to every item since the beginning and no money worries his bakery and restaurant should be fabulous. If done right it would get people excited about new things and make them buy gems. And we wouldn't have to look at those pitiful shops. I tip & gift Stormie like he's a real neighbor. BTW his shop hasn't changed in at least 2 years.

sweetfantasypl
12-06-17, 01:41 AM
I know, right? I said the same thing. I don't know how to post a link for you to follow. But it was August 26th. It got moved to the suggestions category cause I put it in the wrong place. And I was told Stormie was on vacation LOL

But think about the possibilities. With access to every item since the beginning and no money worries his bakery and restaurant should be fabulous. If done right it would get people excited about new things and make them buy gems. And we wouldn't have to look at those pitiful shops. I tip & gift Stormie like he's a real neighbor. BTW his shop hasn't changed in at least 2 years.

Exactly it should looks fabulous. That's why I'm offering my help to redecorate it... Sims they don't even have time to reply to my thread (-: and I'm not working any way and have a lot of free time and can do this for free hehe

Keddy30103
12-06-17, 01:55 AM
Let's hope the reason they didn't respond to you is because they are really, really busy putting the final touches on the most wonderful Christmas goal of all time. Maybe even with a Silver and Blue theme LOL

olcastle
12-06-17, 02:25 AM
And I was told Stormie was on vacation LOL

No excuse for rotten food on the stoves. Yuck! LOL

diaperrash99
12-12-17, 11:47 AM
No excuse for rotten food on the stoves. Yuck! LOL

Agreed! Stormie should know better than that :P

Stormie's place needs a makeover!!

pixiegamer
12-12-17, 02:39 PM
I'll forward over the request for a makeover of Stormie's Store :)

Closing thread; thanks all!