PDA

View Full Version : Battleground Challengers

Sweetfoodd
11-30-17, 05:07 PM
Is there any way to tell what creature you are about to face in the battlegrounds before you battle them? I just started the game recently, I'm on level 19 of the battlegrounds now, and it's really annoying having to battle once and waste an energy before you even know what creature you're up against.

AppieP
11-30-17, 09:44 PM
On this forum you can find yours opponent list. Just make a search for it on the game guide. Good luck

Rynetory2
12-06-17, 11:18 PM
Is there any way to tell what creature you are about to face in the battlegrounds before you battle them? I just started the game recently, I'm on level 19 of the battlegrounds now, and it's really annoying having to battle once and waste an energy before you even know what creature you're up against.

You can check the list posted by members in the respective battleground thread. I have listed the links to each battleground region in Battlegrounds (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463665&viewfull=1#post1463665) in Main Guide. Click on the link to get to the region you are working on. Hope this helps.