PDA

View Full Version : New update?!?!?!

Firemidget
08-19-10, 04:35 AM
I am about 97% certain that they just did a new update.

You now can get keys when you complete so many items at the factory.

anyone know what the current top level is? is it still 31?

thanks!

Unregistered
08-19-10, 11:27 PM
The keys only appear at around level 8 so there has been no official update there. Tweaks like removing the fountains as gifts (boo) and making more items like the Police Station available only for City Cash (hiss) have been implemented recently though.

At time of writing 31 seems to be the upper limit still.

Unregistered
08-20-10, 01:17 PM
I started early enough to have a chance to buy a police station, but bought the fire station first . I was fortunate to get a fountain in the mail though.

I was saving my cc for the police station, but after accidentally using them twice on factories, I decided on river pieces instead. Can't spend what you don't have.

Wish they would add a separate Ad page with some links-for-citycash ads. I have trouble shelling out $ for citycash, but I'd read an Ad for some.

Ellie
08-20-10, 01:25 PM
I started early enough to have a chance to buy a police station, but bought the fire station first . I was fortunate to get a fountain in the mail though.

I was saving my cc for the police station, but after accidentally using them twice on factories, I decided on river pieces instead. Can't spend what you don't have.

Wish they would add a separate Ad page with some links-for-citycash ads. I have trouble shelling out $ for citycash, but I'd read an Ad for some.

You get rivers, when you reach 4 keys, that's the mystery bonus (or it has been on the 4 I've completed so far.)

Unregistered
08-20-10, 11:29 PM
For those wanting rivers, complete the 4th key level to receive the river bonus. I'm complete about 6-7 4th key levels and each time I've received a river.

Unregistered
08-20-10, 11:49 PM
I'm kinda upset that they started charging money for the fountains. Those where the only gifts I was giving out (around 75 or so) and didn't receive a single one as a gift, just a bunch of cozy houses : (