PDA

View Full Version : COLOSSEUM: Abominabull - 2017 Nov 28

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 05:42 AM
Abominabull - new creature
More information on Abominabull (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1474525&viewfull=1#post1474525) in Creatures Guide.

Starting this thread for you to discuss on this creature and the battles in the Colosseum. :)

Element: Winter, Water
Rarity: Super Rare

The Abominabull
Hatch an Abominabull
REWARD: 1,200 food, 1,000 coins

Got it!

Hatch time is 8 hours.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40379

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 03:28 PM
I really want to know about the Abominabull. It's showed up, isn't breedable and doesn't have a task connected to it. It also hasn't been advertised. But it has got a Snowflake element, so it is a new animal. Was it released to shop by accident, or are people expected to pay full price for it?

Phoenix406
11-28-17, 03:31 PM
I really want to know about the Abominabull. It's showed up, isn't breedable and doesn't have a task connected to it. It also hasn't been advertised. But it has got a Snowflake element, so it is a new animal. Was it released to shop by accident, or are people expected to pay full price for it?

I think you have to get it in the battle arena - the one that goes on for 30 days or whatever. :( Very sad as I just do *not* have the time or the patience for a 30 day tournament, and this is one animal I would really like to have. It replaces the Autumoth, which was last month's tournament animal. I hope they release these in a sale package one day. I really wanted the Tidesdale and now this Abominabull.

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 03:43 PM
I think you have to get it in the battle arena - the one that goes on for 30 days or whatever. :( Very sad as I just do *not* have the time or the patience for a 30 day tournament, and this is one animal I would really like to have. It replaces the Autumoth, which was last month's tournament animal. I hope they release these in a sale package one day. I really wanted the Tidesdale and now this Abominabull.

Well that explains it, as I am not on IOS, I don't get the battle arena. Thank you very much. I don't have to get my hopes up about the adorable thing now.

BBHome20
11-28-17, 03:51 PM
Well that explains it, as I am not on IOS, I don't get the battle arena. Thank you very much. I don't have to get my hopes up about the adorable thing now.

The Colosseum is also on android now

missourijan
11-28-17, 04:12 PM

I don't have it

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 04:18 PM
I don't have it

Neither do I. I think they're slowly phasing it in.

miadoubled
11-28-17, 04:19 PM

I dont have this on my android either... when did this happen??

BBHome20
11-28-17, 04:20 PM
I don't have it

Maybe you will have to delete the game and re-load it. Make sure you load the most up-to-date game.

Cranlink14606
11-28-17, 04:20 PM
Not all Android have it yet. They said they are doing slow rollout of it. I still don't have it either.

MauiLady7
11-28-17, 04:25 PM

I have it on my android. You may need to update your game. 335 battles in 38 days is a hair under 9 wins a day. It requires more gems to continue the streak too. So I have found the colosseum useful as a reference rather than the battle area. Since we are getting so many new elements, and we need to hatch so many I find it harder to keep track of them as my forest grows. Plus I play on IOS and android, and I can;t remember which account has one which ones. So I'm trying to raise my new elements and I try them out in the colosseum. I don't ever expect to win one so it makes it fun rather than a chore.

miadoubled
11-28-17, 06:34 PM
If i delete my game and redownload it will i loose everything... ? How does it work, i dont want to loose my gems etc

mypreciou83
11-28-17, 07:15 PM
If i delete my game and redownload it will i loose everything... ? How does it work, i dont want to loose my gems etc

As long as you log on with your Storm8 id and password you shouldn't loose anything. Just make sure you remember them before hand. You can find your I.d in the settings in the game.

miadoubled
11-28-17, 07:28 PM
I got it..thanks!

Cranlink14606
11-28-17, 08:27 PM
I have it on my android. You may need to update your game. 335 battles in 38 days is a hair under 9 wins a day. It requires more gems to continue the streak too. So I have found the colosseum useful as a reference rather than the battle area. Since we are getting so many new elements, and we need to hatch so many I find it harder to keep track of them as my forest grows. Plus I play on IOS and android, and I can;t remember which account has one which ones. So I'm trying to raise my new elements and I try them out in the colosseum. I don't ever expect to win one so it makes it fun rather than a chore.

I asked about this a week or so ago and they are doing slow rollout for Android. Some have it and some don't. I don't and I have the last update. From what I was told it will just appear in your game.

miadoubled
11-28-17, 08:40 PM
I asked about this a week or so ago and they are doing slow rollout for Android. Some have it and some don't. I don't and I have the last update. From what I was told it will just appear in your game.

I had like a different picture on my game that ive always had since i downloaded it, i believe it was a valentines picture and i downloaded the original looking one from playstore and it loaded right up signed in already and had the videos and colosseum in it... looks just like IOS now, and i can now see different habitats and animals i couldnt before (apple gem bomb realm) its crazy how it was so different!
But now im also having issues with things loading slowly and all weirdly, im hoping it stops!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-29-17, 12:43 AM

Isn?t it 3 bells a day because 888 divided by 335 is 2.6?

AppieP
11-29-17, 01:44 AM
Isn?t it 3 bells a day because 888 divided by 335 is 2.6?

How do you get to 888???:confused:
It's 335 points we need to collect. If you didn't make it to a streak 5 you need to collect 335 points in 38 days. That's 8.8 a day

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-29-17, 01:28 PM
How do you get to 888???:confused:
It's 335 points we need to collect. If you didn't make it to a streak 5 you need to collect 335 points in 38 days. That's 8.8 a day

You need to convert the days into hours right?

AppieP
11-29-17, 01:59 PM
You need to convert the days into hours right?

If that works for you, you can do that. I can't say i play every hour so, I have made a list with 9 winning streaks a day average. It doesnt matters how we do it, we need to finish it in 38 days. Good luck to you too.

epinederose
11-30-17, 05:00 AM
if you are interested, I just won vs Golden Unicorn level 8 (?? + fire) with Maid Mariann lvl 15 (water +nature) 2x WATER strong-critical

Does anyone have an idea of what kind Golden Unicorn is, besides of water ????? It didnt show during the battle........

Destiel0918
11-30-17, 08:05 AM
if you are interested, I just won vs Golden Unicorn level 8 (?? + fire) with Maid Mariann lvl 15 (water +nature) 2x WATER strong-critical

Does anyone have an idea of what kind Golden Unicorn is, besides of water ????? It didnt show during the battle........

No one really knows for sure, since the element will never load - on ANY device. But it would make sense if it would be treasure/hybrid animal.

Elements STRONG AGAINST Golden Uni: Earth; Water; Zodiac; Rainbow; Service;

Elements WEAK AGAINST Golden Uni: Autumn; Birthstone; Christmas; Dark; Lucky ; Nature

AppieP
11-30-17, 08:47 AM
Stuck all day for now on the Gold Lion. Used earth several times, rainbow, service and even zodiac. Nothing seems to be working.
Finally got it with Lullabison used Music

supermaay
11-30-17, 06:22 PM
In colosseum, your opponents come out randomly. They can be any rarity. As usual, a common animal is not necessarily easier to defeat than an Ultra Rare opponent

topmom952
12-01-17, 07:57 AM
Winter/Fire

Strong: Rainbow
Neutral: Crystal

Winter:

Neutral: Rainbow

keianna38
12-02-17, 06:03 AM
What's strong against water and dark? I can't seem to be able to beat this marmoset.

AppieP
12-02-17, 08:47 AM
What's strong against water and dark? I can't seem to be able to beat this marmoset.

Dark,Water
Strong - Lightning, Gem, Birthstone, Autumn, Valentine, Service, Cosmic

Destiel0918
12-02-17, 12:54 PM
Winter/Fire

Strong: Rainbow
Neutral: Crystal

Winter:

Neutral: Rainbow

You can also check out Testing winter element - I've already figured out almost all strengths/weaknesses about all current winter hybrids. ( Well, absolutely everything except for food, skull and bomb.)

miadoubled
12-04-17, 01:43 AM
Does anyone know Why does the game put me back on rounds after defeating them?? Its so frusterating. Ill go to do it again same as before and then i loose this time.. why why whyyyyyy

keianna38
12-04-17, 09:16 PM
Need help again please. I'm battling an animal with bomb. I've never seen that and have no idea what is strong against it. Can someone help please? Thx.

Gizmo726
12-05-17, 01:30 AM
Water

AppieP
12-07-17, 09:57 AM
Just curious how is everyone else doing in the Colosseum?
I'm at 115/338. Only had twice a winning streak of 5 and more.

Sakrysta
12-07-17, 10:43 AM
MenollyPiper - 51
Persepheny - 79
Sakrysta - 82

You are doing SO much better than I! LOL

Angpapa35
12-07-17, 01:54 PM
First time I have tried the Colosseum. I'm at 97/338 and never got more than a streak of 4.

G4OU812
12-08-17, 05:56 PM
I have question: What will defeat Bountiful Bunny?

I don't have a lot of different animals like I've seen in the Battlefields guide. I have up to Dark and have the Terrior evolving to 4. Twilight Troll is in my storage because a Sea Lion is my nest until 11:30ish pm CDT tonight. I'm one rune away (i think) from reaching Electric. One Music animal. I have a Porcuplenty (spelling?).

ETA: Never mind, I got it with a Skyger.

Penguin2016
12-08-17, 06:24 PM
Just curious how is everyone else doing in the Colosseum?
I'm at 115/338. Only had twice a winning streak of 5 and more.

I’m only at 49 but haven’t really been trying with this one. I, too, have only gotten to 5 two or three times. Has anyone else noticed that you always seem to lose right before getting to five, even if your animal SHOULD knock the opponent out very easily?

miadoubled
12-08-17, 06:27 PM
My first time with this..im at 62, one streak of 5 and i swear it makes me loose everytime im on a roll! So many times ive won a round and got put back on it again, then the next time ill loose it... drives me nuts!

keianna38
12-11-17, 07:37 PM
Need help with defeating crystal and fire please. I've tried water, lightening, dark, and rock to no avail.

AppieP
12-11-17, 09:36 PM
Need help with defeating crystal and fire please. I've tried water, lightening, dark, and rock to no avail.

Crystal/Fire
Strong - Water, Treent, Rainbow, Skull, Egypt, Service, Gem

Destiel0918
12-12-17, 05:37 AM
Got it!

Hatch time is 8 hours.

Rynetory2
12-12-17, 06:08 AM
Got it!

Hatch time is 8 hours.

Wow once again you did brilliantly and congrats!! :D Added to Post 1 and guide with credits to you. Can you help to check if it's on Feed Schedule D? Thank you.

Destiel0918
12-12-17, 07:10 AM
Wow once again you did brilliantly and congrats!! :D Added to Post 1 and guide with credits to you. Can you help to check if it's on Feed Schedule D? Thank you.

I will, once it is done hatching.

Well, it seems it was schedule D. Baby took 4 per feeding and 20 to raise from 1 to 2.
Evolution time is also 8 hours.

littelprince0313
12-17-17, 11:27 AM
I cant win pne battle since yesterday o.o anyone else having issues?!

Angpapa35
12-18-17, 12:50 PM
Yes, last 2 days, very hard to win a battle. A little over half way with 18 days to go. I need some wins.

josep0217
12-18-17, 08:24 PM
May I know Squirrel Away (food) need to use what element to beat ?

AppieP
12-18-17, 10:21 PM
May I know Squirrel Away (food) need to use what element to beat ?

Use fire against Food type creatures. Good luck

AppieP
12-20-17, 01:59 PM
My longest streak I reached at the end. A few times a streak between 5 and 10. But at the end...

And I made it Yehhh!!

And the one thing I'm most proud at, I DIDN'T spent any gem for it. Easy for me it was with 18 days left.
But why is the timer still counting down for another fight, if I already reach it to the grand price?!

Sakrysta
12-20-17, 02:11 PM
So jealous! I love the bull-design animals, and this one is super cute!

josep0217
12-21-17, 08:17 PM
May I know for bomb element, what element should I use to beat ?

AppieP
12-21-17, 10:15 PM
May I know for bomb element, what element should I use to beat ?

Water is the best option.

josep0217
12-22-17, 04:59 AM
Water is the best option.

Thanks

shirosutherland
12-31-17, 04:32 AM
I had deleted my fffs many times usually when its data reach 1gb and when I re download my forest is as it was before deleting.but I cant understand when I opened my offset on friends phone I battled and did all those things but when I opened my ffs on my phone the forest did not changed at all.from breeding to harvesting no change was there.so not sure of playing offset on other devices (same account).Also another thing which confuse me is after re download the data in info. Of ffs from app the data starts from 0mb again.

Angpapa35
01-01-18, 03:36 PM
I finally finished with about 8 days to go. I always used epic animals with strong attacks. I hit a streak of 5 about 4 times with my best streak a 6 once. I did not spend any gems - not sure how that helps much. I probably won't do the Colosseum again as it is kind of boring.

JanineQuinty
01-04-18, 03:15 PM
I?m glad I finished it today; the first battle arena animal which I won 😃

Sakrysta
01-05-18, 06:15 AM
I am SOOOO close. I have 313 of the 335. We'll see how the next few hours go before I decide whether I'll spend any gems. I REALLY want one of these, though. He is so ... ADORABULL!!! :D

AppieP
01-05-18, 09:03 AM
I am SOOOO close. I have 313 of the 335. We'll see how the next few hours go before I decide whether I'll spend any gems. I REALLY want one of these, though. He is so ... ADORABULL!!! :D

Good luck, wish you all the best.

Sakrysta
01-05-18, 12:59 PM
Well, I got him on 1 of my 3 accounts. Persepheny ended up with 299, and MenollyPiper had 250. Sakrysta spent about 80 gems to finish out the tournament with combined replays and ultimate attacks.

On to the Kingfisher! This one is really cute too!

Silverrain1
01-05-18, 04:32 PM
Missed this one and I thought I was doing well.
Clearly not.

Destiel0918
01-05-18, 04:41 PM
Missed this one and I thought I was doing well.
Clearly not.

But you joined bit later? You returned to game when part of this tournament was already over - you had disadvantage...