PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub?

cwmole
03-22-11, 01:34 PM
I see on the new website a new Story called nightclub, but can't find it in the app store. When is it coming? Hoping it's going to be something different ;);)

mattdiner
03-22-11, 02:08 PM
75% chance of Friday.

lesleypsg1
03-22-11, 03:55 PM
Lol yup, history would indicate a Friday release.

julia3032
03-22-11, 04:15 PM
I see on the new website a new Story called nightclub, but can't find it in the app store. When is it coming? Hoping it's going to be something different ;);)
=========
Different how? Are you thinking there won't be any gem traps or duplicate Discovery Chest items? Maybe they will have more frequent updates and things available for coins? Some actual customer service? I'm sure it will be a fun game in the beginning. I just wish they would maintain their existing games too.

clhs
03-23-11, 03:04 AM
Have to admit that I think Nightclub Story could be a really good game. I don't even go clubbing myself (I am 33 and far too tall and English for dancing). But the game sounds like a brilliant idea, and I can see how getting coloured pieces of glass for your dance floor could be really quite interesting. Obviously I shall want a glitterball, too, as I am old enough to remember some of Abba's hits.

lesleypsg1
03-23-11, 03:19 AM
Have to admit that I think Nightclub Story could be a really good game. I don't even go clubbing myself (I am 33 and far too tall and English for dancing). But the game sounds like a brilliant idea, and I can see how getting coloured pieces of glass for your dance floor could be really quite interesting. Obviously I shall want a glitterball, too, as I am old enough to remember some of Abba's hits.

Lol..well, now I am a little more enthused. I could make a disco like the ones from my youth.

flowless
03-23-11, 05:59 AM
well am sure this time i wont fell in any gem traps :)

Donnahh
03-23-11, 01:28 PM

I spent last night laying in bed annoying my husband with what I could call my nightclub.
He doesn't see how a "woman my age" can be obsessed with such "weird little games" but he gave me plenty of ideas nevertheless.

I hope there's some hippy stuff thrown in, I have a theme and everything picked out ...

Mel19
03-23-11, 06:06 PM
I spent last night laying in bed annoying my husband with what I could call my nightclub.
He doesn't see how a "woman my age" can be obsessed with such "weird little games" but he gave me plenty of ideas nevertheless.

I hope there's some hippy stuff thrown in, I have a theme and everything picked out ...

Husbands just dont get it, do they.

sehana
04-02-11, 11:10 PM
Husbands just dont get it, do they.

lol, mine too... he does get a little annoyed that I play games on my ipod a lot :D

crystalrayn3
04-04-11, 02:50 PM
lol, mine too... he does get a little annoyed that I play games on my ipod a lot :D

My hubby & teenage sons tease me all the time about my iPhone, iPad & iPod addiction. I remind them that they should never mess with the lady who cooks their dinner & washes their undies 