PDA

View Full Version : Frog or toad waiter, older piece. Also question about the retired gingerbread crate

redappleandy2
11-26-17, 10:43 AM
There are old, retired crates available with this new sale. I have seen a frog or toad waiter carrying a tray with drinks on it. Can someone tell me what crate it is in? I have searched the master crate list for a picture of it but haven?t had success.
Also the retired crate called “gingerbread” didn’t return called that but I have seen some of the gingerbread pieces from that crate in another holiday box. The gingerbread couch, gingerbread greeter, and gingerbread reindeer. Please tell me the name of the current crate which these items maybe found.
Thank you!
Redappleandy2 whom is Sweet-a-licious

Jojocl141587
11-26-17, 01:54 PM
There are old, retired crates available with this new sale. I have seen a frog or toad waiter carrying a tray with drinks on it. Can someone tell me what crate it is in? I have searched the master crate list for a picture of it but haven?t had success.
Also the retired crate called “gingerbread” didn’t return called that but I have seen some of the gingerbread pieces from that crate in another holiday box. The gingerbread couch, gingerbread greeter, and gingerbread reindeer. Please tell me the name of the current crate which these items maybe found.
Thank you!
Redappleandy2 whom is Sweet-a-licious

I believe it’s the holiday gift box that I got the gingerbread stuff out of when I bought them

redappleandy2
11-27-17, 08:01 AM
Thank you!

kianetruefaux
11-27-17, 09:55 AM
i don't remember a frog waiter. the only frog i can think of right now is the frog prince from the fairy tale box. it's a frog with a crown on his head sitting on a leaf.

did you see this item in a picture or when you were in the game? could it have been in restaurant story, instead? if you didn't see it while playing the game and visiting a bakery, you might try to ask this in the restaurant story forum. :)

you could also check this super amazing bakery story updates history thread which, honestly, should be stickied! maybe the frog was a one time limited time offer? https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98308-BAKERY-STORY-Updates-List

Limequat
11-27-17, 10:12 AM
I think what you're describing sounds like Frog Butler, which is from the Mystery Mail crate in Restaurant Story. I've never seen Frog Butler in Bakery Story, but that doesn't mean it definitely doesn't exist here - it could just be a retired rare decor that has yet to come back during the time I've been playing.