PDA

View Full Version : 22 hour dragon??

cat_chick10
11-25-17, 07:14 PM
I just got a 22 hour dragon from breeding Island and Firestorm....any idea what it could be?

random59
11-25-17, 09:10 PM
I just got a 22 hour dragon from breeding Island and Firestorm....any idea what it could be?

You have Aquamarine, it is very useful in the arena, congrats!

cat_chick10
11-25-17, 09:41 PM
You have Aquamarine, it is very useful in the arena, congrats!

Thanks! Nice to hear that it's good in the arena! Right now I don't even participate in tournaments because I have no fighters except Unruly, who isn't even that amazing!

random59
11-25-17, 10:52 PM
Thanks! Nice to hear that it's good in the arena! Right now I don't even participate in tournaments because I have no fighters except Unruly, who isn't even that amazing!

That’s cool, if you get a chance take a peek at the Wild Imp thread, first 2 rounds I used champions and then I thought maybe I should be helping other newer players, so I have been using some low level dragons.

Also the new mining dragon Mithril you should really go for it is a Champion/Metal Hybrid and is awesome in the Arena.

Good luck hun.

cat_chick10
11-26-17, 09:48 AM
That’s cool, if you get a chance take a peek at the Wild Imp thread, first 2 rounds I used champions and then I thought maybe I should be helping other newer players, so I have been using some low level dragons.

Also the new mining dragon Mithril you should really go for it is a Champion/Metal Hybrid and is awesome in the Arena.

Good luck hun.

Yeah I'm going for Mithril for sure! I don't have any bomb dragons or anything though so hopefully evolving is good enough to get it!

kooky panda
11-27-17, 12:45 PM
Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread has now gone off topic.