PDA

View Full Version : Jasmine Tea the best recipe in the game?

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 06:14 PM
So I recently started thinking would it be better to cook say Jasmine Tea (1 hour for $1,180 profit/srv) than say Boyish Pops (2 hours for $2,230 profit/srv)? Because technically with Boyish Pops you're getting only $1,115 profit/srv per hour, right?
But then that makes Jasmine Tea the best recipe in the game and that doesn't seem right.

geordieprogman
11-26-17, 12:24 AM
The thing is with jasmine tea is that it takes ages to sell it all. If you kept making that you'd have tons of it on your counters but you'd quickly run out of money.

The best recipe for making money is still red velvet cake. The only thing with that is that you don't get a lot of servings so you need lots of ovens making it. Much more than the 18 you get free. I have 60 ovens making it (when not baking for goals) and just manage to stay ahead.

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 03:24 AM
The thing is with jasmine tea is that it takes ages to sell it all. If you kept making that you'd have tons of it on your counters but you'd quickly run out of money.

The best recipe for making money is still red velvet cake. The only thing with that is that you don't get a lot of servings so you need lots of ovens making it. Much more than the 18 you get free. I have 60 ovens making it (when not baking for goals) and just manage to stay ahead.

How can you tell if something sells quickly or not? I thought everything sold at the same rate.

geordieprogman
11-26-17, 05:58 AM
How can you tell if something sells quickly or not? I thought everything sold at the same rate.

Because with RVC you get 1225 servings every 22 hours. With jasmine tea you get 825 servings every 1 hour. That's 18,150 servings every 22 hours. Therefore RVC will sell much quicker. It's also why you'll run out of money if you keep making jasmine tea as you make it much faster than you can sell it.

kayjco
11-26-17, 06:44 AM
If you do the math, you'll see that there are many recipes that make more money than red velvet cake...but a lot of people like RVC because they can get rid of it quickly.

Check the cookbook. It has a lot of info about which foods make what amount of money am deathly how many servings you get with them.

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 07:00 AM
Because with RVC you get 1225 servings every 22 hours. With jasmine tea you get 825 servings every 1 hour. That's 18,150 servings every 22 hours. Therefore RVC will sell much quicker. It's also why you'll run out of money if you keep making jasmine tea as you make it much faster than you can sell it.

Oh, that makes sense! Thanks. :)

ReiSixx9
11-26-17, 07:02 AM
If you do the math, you'll see that there are many recipes that make more money than red velvet cake...but a lot of people like RVC because they can get rid of it quickly.

Check the cookbook. It has a lot of info about which foods make what amount of money am deathly how many servings you get with them.

I know, I recently posted a spreadsheet (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101997-Color-Coded-Cookbook-Spreadsheet-(minus-G-R-L-recipes)) with all the data.