PDA

View Full Version : Zooming

miss1980
05-26-10, 11:51 AM
My 3yr olds grabbed my phone today while i was playing and she managed to zoom out and then in again. for the life on me i can't get it to do it. Where am i going wrong

sinning
05-26-10, 12:01 PM
It works the same as if you were to zoom anything else. You can zoom in and out by hopefully I word this right, pulling the two sides further from each other or pushing together depending which you wanted to do..

Probably terribly worded but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.

Farmer Grud
05-26-10, 12:07 PM
It works the same as if you were to zoom anything else. You can zoom in and out by hopefully I word this right, pulling the two sides further from each other or pushing together depending which you wanted to do..

Probably terribly worded but hopefully you get what I'm trying to say.

I know how to zoom and even I didn't understand what you ment. It works just like zooming in and out on a photo or a web page. Use two fingers and either spread them apart or pull them together to zoom in and out. :p

miss1980
05-26-10, 12:17 PM
thanks guys it says something when my 3 yr old can do it

sinning
05-26-10, 12:50 PM
I know how to zoom and even I didn't understand what you ment. It works just like zooming in and out on a photo or a web page. Use two fingers and either spread them apart or pull them together to zoom in and out. :p

Hey now I tried! I said it was probably terribly worded. lol Give me a break why don't you? :p

Unregistered
05-29-10, 12:57 PM
Hey Farmer Grud don't listen to anyone doing you down: I love your caterpillar farm post and think you are the board star. Only rule of Farm Story should be No put downs only push ups!

I'd love to be your neighbour
ID = Miig

StrawberryFieldsForHours
05-30-10, 01:24 AM
The best way to describe the zooming process would be a pinching motion where you start with two fingers apart on screen and draw them together to zoom out and apart once more to zoom in again. :)