PDA

View Full Version : Color Coded Cookbook Spreadsheet (minus G, R, L recipes)

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 04:13 AM
Hey all!

I know the great VanaCatu has already posted the whole cookbook along with XSLX files of it all awhile back, but I had trouble navigating the documents and I found out if I put all the info in a spreadsheet myself organised in this way I could quickly and easily find the most profitable items plus now it's all in one spreadsheet so you can compare it all at once. Since I spent a few hours doing this I figured why not post it on here as it may be helpful to some of you and if not oh well then you can ignore my post.

Also, if you happen to have any questions, comments, suggestions, or anything of the like please feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. I'm on everyday for most if not all of the day.

Happy baking, friends! :D

LINK TO SPREADSHEET (Google Sheets) (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1frzegokJgHpzrQSTpd44FgPx0bjugY2CddOe019sAnY/edit?usp=sharing)

VanaCatu
11-25-17, 08:12 AM
great job! i have such kind of document too ))) with all recipes, stats, appliances, parts & prices, and timing table for bakery, restaurant and fashion.
i was just waiting to apply latest goals info to update the document and to ask senior moderator's permission to publish it (instead of attachment that nobody risks to open and they are too splitted) - we are not allowed to publish outside links in the forums w/o mods or staff permission.

ReiSixx9
11-25-17, 06:18 PM
great job! i have such kind of document too ))) with all recipes, stats, appliances, parts & prices, and timing table for bakery, restaurant and fashion.
i was just waiting to apply latest goals info to update the document and to ask senior moderator's permission to publish it (instead of attachment that nobody risks to open and they are too splitted) - we are not allowed to publish outside links in the forums w/o mods or staff permission.

Oh really? Dang it! So you think I should take this down and ask? I don't wanna get in trouble!

Also, thank you! :p

pixiegamer
12-01-17, 02:38 PM
Oh really? Dang it! So you think I should take this down and ask? I don't wanna get in trouble!

Checked in with a CM about this - your link has been approved :) Please keep your spreadsheet view-only.

Thanks!

ReiSixx9
12-01-17, 11:46 PM
Checked in with a CM about this - your link has been approved :) Please keep your spreadsheet view-only.

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks a ton!