PDA

View Full Version : Rejoined game after 10month break!!!

31aug2002
11-24-17, 04:43 AM
Hi all forum members !!

I have restarted playing the game after a 10month break. I see a lot of new things happening and am excited about it.
My bad luck that I started playing when November is almost done an therefore have missed quite a few exciting goals.

Right now my query is regarding the Fey foal event. I will get the winter fairy in the leaderboard event but sadly don?t have the fall fairy and spring fairy . As I think those goals are already over.

Will it be possible for me to get these two fairies?
Also need new neighbors for gem exchange.

Thanking you all in advance:)

Destiel0918
11-24-17, 05:22 AM
Hi all forum members !!

I have restarted playing the game after a 10month break. I see a lot of new things happening and am excited about it.
My bad luck that I started playing when November is almost done an therefore have missed quite a few exciting goals.

Right now my query is regarding the Fey foal event. I will get the winter fairy in the leaderboard event but sadly don?t have the fall fairy and spring fairy . As I think those goals are already over.

Welcome back!

I'm sorry.

The Spring fairy was last individual prize from the World event - so you did miss it.
Fall Fairy was grand prize from Story book - so that is also over. The only way to get those animals now is to buy them from the market.

31aug2002
11-24-17, 10:42 AM
Welcome back!

I'm sorry.

The Spring fairy was last individual prize from the World event - so you did miss it.
Fall Fairy was grand prize from Story book - so that is also over. The only way to get those animals now is to buy them from the market.

Thank you .

Aww. That’s a pity . But I don’t see them in the market ... or maybe I missed them . Let me check again

Destiel0918
11-24-17, 11:19 AM
Thank you .

Aww. That’s a pity . But I don’t see them in the market ... or maybe I missed them . Let me check again

I don't think they are even available on the market too - since those events have expired.

Silverrain1
11-24-17, 12:08 PM
I'm not yet sure if I'm back....I popped in and am glad to have the expansions but still having a terrible issue with crashing - which was the main reason I left.
Then I came back and on my first day - I sold my leaderboard trophy (sad,sad,sad face)

Rynetory2
11-24-17, 07:39 PM
Hi all forum members !!

Welcome back! :)

You will need to have all 3 fairies in order to get the Fey Foal. Please continue your discussion in the Nov Event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November

You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbours in the Add Me forum. http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me