PDA

View Full Version : Another Fall Goal..Please delete this after someone posts a normal thread!

LadyEna
11-23-17, 12:29 PM
Ok so we have a goal that started on a Holiday no less.

So why are they releasing goals with no parts to gift again?

Hope this gets fixed soon.

So far I like what I see in Design tab for this goal.

LIDA3209
11-23-17, 12:39 PM
Oh no, another Fall goal- - come on how many more fall items do we need. I checked to see what the final prizes are and decided it’s not worth it for me to pay 30,000 coins for an appliance just to get a prize that’s been recycled from another game. Sorry friends, it’s very disappointing once again. I’m going to redecorate for winter and Christmas don’t need a fall picnic, fall fountain or a puppy playing in the fall leaves

catprint
11-23-17, 12:42 PM
Imo I think fall relates to thanksgiving and the new stuff seems appropriate.

But yes, it’s frustrating that they don’t make sure to have the new gifts on the gift list as soon as a goal comes out. This is the second time they’ve done this.

Sebsmommy15
11-23-17, 01:13 PM
Honestly I was looking forward to another Fall goal since we still in November BUT I agree, I wish there are new prizes and not recycled for those that seen it before (as for me it’s new)

Jojocl141587
11-23-17, 01:14 PM
I lucked out and have more than enough of the other parts to build the normal 5 I usually do so I just have to request the fall hose or whatever it is

slayer7000
11-23-17, 01:15 PM
Why is the new part not giftable?

fluffyfoot
11-23-17, 01:35 PM
Yes, it is technically still fall, but the numerous fall goals we have had are more then enough.

Can I assume Black Friday sale features Christmas items? So why another fall goal?
So are you going to start Christmas goals on Christmas Day?
Please have Christmas, Hanukkah,Qwanza items out long enough for us to enjoy them.
I’ve said this before, but it really feels like the game is more stressful and way less enjoyable when it comes to goals.

kianetruefaux
11-23-17, 01:45 PM
i wish this were a thanksgiving goal instead. we used to get one every year. is s8 doing away with annual thanksgiving goals/content? :(

orleansparish
11-24-17, 12:28 AM
Im just tired of cider recipes. How many ciders can one person have in their shop? My gem hoarding appreciates this but my allergies towards anything fall is making my eye go on a steady twitch.

pixiegamer
11-24-17, 09:18 AM
Closing thread - please continue discussion on the ongoing goals thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101977-Bakery-Story-Goals-quot-The-Falling-Leaves-quot-November-23-2017