PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2: Suggestion Thread

Rynetory2
11-22-17, 08:10 AM
What new items would you like to see come to your farm?
Please post your suggestions here. :)

dideph
11-23-17, 01:01 AM
I?ve spent about $4,000 on this game; averaging two levels per day (to level 43) & two days per level (to level 64); thus, I think my opinion carries some weight. I quit the game at Level 72 for six months due to over 18 months of poor events & rewards; it was BORING

SUGGESTIONS/COMMENTS:
? STOP treating this game like it?s free, put some effort into upgrading & improving it
? Link plot availability to Level achieved
? Remove maximum capacity of silo, barn & ?craft? items
? Increase Feed Mills
? increase: donkeys, llamas & goats
? Open plots on 2nd level around Balloon Dock
? Improve Piper?s Treehouse prizes: they are very old & recycled & make darts easier to accumulate
? Decrease grid size on 4x4 grids are too large & 3x3 grids can be reduced to 2x2
? Remove position lock on: pond, bait shack, store, newsstand and special events
? Correct problems:
- all animal pens should have water, gates & should not look like they are falling apart
- animal heads should not pass through pens
- the Aussie aka: Australian Shepherd breed standard requires a docked tail, cut it off & add skins for other breed standard Tris & Merles
- DO NOT put event parts in the mine!

sunshine78jm
12-05-17, 12:36 PM
I would love to see snow and Christmas come back to the farm! It was my absolute favourite update and I keep hoping to see it every year since. I kept the app, but things like the delivery truck, unicorn and love bird don’t show up. I still play it for fun sometimes anyway :)

PookieBear50
12-28-17, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure if it's doable or reasonable, but perhaps a section of the land could be set aside--like the County Fairgrounds and the Farmer's Market are--and be reserved for "seasonal" events, with special buildings that appear during certain events that players can use to craft special items for the events. We might perhaps be required to buy and build the buildings, but be using "borrowed" land to place them...and if a player decides he or she doesn't want to participate in the event, the player can opt out by simply not crafting the building. And for those events where items drop everywhere on the farm, there could be an additional storage building on that land into which all the dropped items could go, allowing non-participating players to not have their barns filled to overflowing (though they would eventually need to sell and/or discard items from that other building too, as there would be space restrictions unless the player opts to upgrade its capacity).

rachsmom
01-05-18, 08:11 AM
How about allowing trading silver cow bells for gold and/or bronz ones? There is basically almost nothing you can do with silver cow bells.

db1323
01-15-18, 05:16 PM
How about having another event so we can get the beaver? I see a lot of players that have the dam but no beaver!

Cottonwoodtoo
01-21-18, 10:32 AM
How about letting the gold and silver bells be used for the lower bell flags ... both gold and silver have one use and once ypu have those they become useless ... let us use them for myltiple flags or ?buy? the lower bells

pspoiled65
02-27-18, 07:23 AM
Make the cafe available in android.

Paul__
03-22-18, 09:43 AM
Can we also get a second Bakery and Kitchen. THere are a lot of items on them now too!

Fairyreserve
04-11-18, 09:58 PM
I would really REALLY like to see a night mode on the farm.

Puffpuff888
06-02-18, 12:36 AM
With all the new pet prizes and buildings we sure could still use more land! Decorating would be fun if i had more space.

Also another windmill or two would be helpful with everything we have to make there, its nearly impossible to keep up with what is required.

QueenBeeMia
06-03-18, 06:52 AM
What is with the silver cow bells? You work so hard for a truck and nothing is more disappointing then a silver cow bell you can't even use! I have 7 now! Ridiculous...put more stuff in there or start giving out more bronze bells.

Rynetory2
06-03-18, 08:42 AM
What is with the silver cow bells? You work so hard for a truck and nothing is more disappointing then a silver cow bell you can't even use! I have 7 now! Ridiculous...put more stuff in there or start giving out more bronze bells.

You can use Silver Cowbells for making Golden Lure.

Bobbar1
06-07-18, 05:16 AM
Great suggestion

Fairyreserve
08-02-18, 08:36 AM
I would like to remove the bass. He does literally not a darn thing. Either make a craft with it that u add to a building, or get rid of him. Maybe add a lobster, I saw another person here suggest that. Then u could do a lobster bisque in the kitchen.

Veceiele
09-01-18, 11:00 AM
Not sure if this is the best place for my suggestion, but figured it was close enough. Can you add another tab to the market for the items we've reached the limit on. It would make it easier to find the stuff we still can buy.

MartianDeeb
10-06-18, 05:55 AM
I would like to have the option to opt out of events. No pop-up reminders, no items dropping and filling up my barn, and, most importantly, no event items showing up in the newspaper. Event items comprise half of the newspaper offerings, which makes it harder to find items I need for deliveries.

gc0912
10-16-18, 10:53 AM
Would it be possible to have another bakery, so many items are crafted there now. Also would it be possible to have a separate tab in the cellar for the animals we have in storage, it takes ages to find them when I want to rotate my pets! It would also be nice to have all the decorations for one season/celebration together, my Halloween items are all over the place but probably that would be nigh on impossible to do!

pspoiled65
11-05-18, 10:27 AM
I would like to remove the bass. He does literally not a darn thing. Either make a craft with it that u add to a building, or get rid of him. Maybe add a lobster, I saw another person here suggest that. Then u could do a lobster bisque in the kitchen.

I agree. I keep wondering why we have it

NElove6
11-07-18, 05:56 AM
Golden lure takes 3 gold bells not silver :(

Rynetory2
11-08-18, 05:49 AM
Golden lure takes 3 gold bells not silver :(

You need gold cowbells to unlock Golden Lure and silver cowbells to make it.

11-27-18, 05:47 PM
I agree

11-27-18, 05:48 PM
I hate the events that are offered. They are so pointless and offer you stupid things. Half of the stuff in the newpaper is stuff that is found from the stupid events because no one wants them.

I also want it to be easier to find rubies.

grameys
12-05-18, 11:45 AM
would like to be able to search storage by theme for decorations

FarmerIreneOK
12-14-18, 10:01 AM
Please, Stom8, PLEASE add the ability to find things more easily in storage. It would be AWESOME if we could have at least the level of organization as the market store so we could easily find pets and paths. It would also be nice to sort decorations by season.
It would also be nice to sort the barn for event items. Maybe Santa can help??? ����������

FarmerIreneOK
12-14-18, 10:05 AM
Please increase number of plots for crops.

driver1711
12-25-18, 06:04 AM
For those of us that have expanded as far as we can go, allow trading for old expansion parts to the new ones. That would allow those of us that received old parts from the leaderboard game to do something with the worthless prizes other than putting them up for sale. Thanks for the consideration.

lululatte
12-26-18, 02:15 AM
What new items would you like to see come to your farm?
Please post your suggestions here. :)
Sensibly priced expansions and option to pay to make things drop more often so we don't feel disappointed when we get no opportunity to trade presents etc because one drop zone gives 0 in my case and I bought gems etc but I bought cute discounted items instead. Offer more cute animals for sale. But we do need space.. not giving up yet. And please the are you sure you want to spend button to avoid accidents with gems.
Thanks.

PookieBear50
01-10-19, 01:29 AM
With the Boiler and the Chef Gnome's Boiler providing...um, Boiled Water, perhaps a new building could be introduced to make use of it (in addition to the Noodle House). It could be called "Soup Base", and the Boiled Water can be combined with various ingredients to create soups: Tomato Soup, Cream of Spinach Soup, Carrot Soup, Cream of Potato Soup, Fish Soup (maybe FINALLY use the Bass), Egg Drop Soup, etc.

5hearts5
01-23-19, 12:48 PM
I love finding event items in the Market . Please allow an opt Out for those who don't . Most of us like seeing items in the market .:love_heart: It would be great to have the mine back in leader board events + Add points for all tasks collecting from crafts plots & turning in collections. :love_heart:We Also Need More Pet Habitats .It would be great if we can upgrade the Habitats.:love_heart:Unlock all the IOS features for android .:love_heart: Open up the 4 spaces in the market . :love_heart:It would also be nice if we could put farms on A favorite list so we can visit easier . :blue:A gem loss prevention solution .

skkdjdkckdmj
04-16-19, 09:06 PM
Can we please have a Spin-To-Win for Easter 2019? Would be so cool if we could!

earthangell2
05-07-19, 12:59 PM
I fervently wish that the pigs would come up much faster. Now that I have over 100 pets, half in storage, I never have enough pet food, and since everyone else is acquiring pets they aren't selling bacon as often, you have to really scrounge for bacon in the newspaper. I'm always out of pet food, since the pets come up every 5 hours, I need 50 bacons every 5 hours and I only have 12 pigs that come up every 3 hours. Another food mill would be helpful, too..

earthangell2
05-07-19, 01:00 PM
I have over 30 gold cowbells. I would love to trade them for rubies, white mushrooms, and/or paint!

pspoiled65
05-23-19, 01:13 PM
I think we should be able to buy more then 2 or 3 pet houses. What's the point of trying to do the events if my pets are just going to sit in my storage. I am on android and cannot change out pets. I wouldnt want to. If i am trying to win them i want them on my farm.

pspoiled65
05-23-19, 02:36 PM
I do love this game tho

PookieBear50
08-17-19, 10:31 PM
Maybe for next spring (May, perhaps) we can have the "Great Spring Cleaning" event, the purpose of which might be the redistribution of some recipes that seem out-of-place or assigned to the wrong buildings (if only because they are an unusual exception to the recipes already crafted in that building.

What I mean is...
- the Lasagna is the only savory recipe in the Bakery. It might work better if it is sent over to the Kitchen. The Rice Cracker also seems more appropriate to the Sushi Shop.
- the Farmer's Outpost seems more like a place that collected produce and goods might be crafted. That said, perhaps the Sun Protection Lotion, Udderly Smooth Cream, Feathered Mask, and Fabric Bag might work better elsewhere (the Feathered Mask, for example, at the Studio, where other non-edible goods are crafted).
- the Cornbread and the Grape Tart might be moved over from the Kitchen to the Bakery, and the Hiking Pack might go over to the Farmer's Outpost (might). Peaches and Cream seems a little out-of-place, so maybe it could go to the Cafe or to the Dairy...

There are other recipes that could be shifted, but maybe other adjustments can be made for those to make them fit better with where they are. I would also have suggested that the Green Smoothie could move out of Specialty Goods to the Cafe with all the other drinks, but because the Specialty Goods is intended to provide gluten-free alternatives, the Soy Milk alternative to regular Milk makes it a good fit there.

In addition, some of the other recipes might be added to a new crafting building whose focus is more on health- and beauty-themed products...maybe call it the Spa. The Cow Wash, Bath Ball, Almond Face Mask, Sun Protection Lotion, and Udderly Smooth Cream might be transferred to that building, and a few new recipes added.

KojiMama
08-18-19, 07:18 PM
I agree with using gold and silver bells to get items that are always useful rather than just accumulating them. We also need more pet habitats and another silo for sale. Night farming sounds awesome! Would love to see planes take off at night. Would also like more plots to plant crops and switch everyone to the same kind of expansion things because why have different for different levels. And if you’re going to have that kind of programming then apply that to other parts of the game like train items.

gunder8
10-01-19, 07:49 PM
How about stop giving animal rewards for the wildlife dens if you’re not going to let us buy more habitats?

puffkitty8
10-09-19, 05:16 PM
Please offer more plots, for gems or money because some players love planting. Maybe watermelon or raspberrys??? I'm at level 66 and need more plots...thxs😊

db1323
10-29-19, 09:43 PM
Could we please have more items to buy with our gold bells? The smokehouse is the only item besides being able to unlock the golden lures. It’s been this way for as long as I can remember. What’s the sense of getting gold bells and unable to purchase anything with them?

PookieBear50
11-11-19, 12:21 PM
Recipe suggestion: Frittata

During the current Turducken event (and as has happened in previous events), I am being overwhelmed by Eggs everywhere. Perhaps a new recipe could be added to one of the buildings, such as the Bed and Breakfast or the Deli, for a Frittata. The recipe could use an excessive number of eggs (maybe 6-8) and be relatively simple overall (unlike the Maple Cotton Candy Meringue recipe which requires 5 different buildings, perhaps this recipe could require 2 at most). A simple recipe could be 6 eggs + 2 tomatoes + 1 cheese + 1 cream (this would only require the Dairy and whichever building it would be crafted in). Crafting time could be relatively short, maybe 90 minutes or 2 hours, to allow players to use more eggs than they need to discard.

PookieBear50
11-11-19, 12:42 PM
New building idea, plus recipes

There have already been Chinese, Japanese, and Italian-themed buildings (Lunar Workshop, Sushi Shop, Noodle Shop) introduced to FS2, and two of them remain active. Perhaps it could be time to introduce a new building that could be used to add more Corn-based recipes? Maybe a Mexican-themed building could be used to expand some options and reduce the number of recipes in other buildings. This new building (maybe call it a Cantina for now) could offer Flour Tortillas (Wheat and Hot Water), Corn Tortillas (Corn and Hot Water), Salsa (Tomatoes and Peppers, or maybe Tomatoes and Herbs), Chips with Salsa (Corn Tortillas and Salsa), Tacos (with Bacon substituting for the meat), Fish Tacos (FINALLY use the Bass for this?), Burritos (using Flour Tortillas), and Taco Salad (Flour Tortillas in the Deep Fryer for "Salad Shells", then adding ingredients like Salsa and Cheese and Bacon again for the meat).

As for new recipes, perhaps a Corn Salad in the Deli is a possibility (Corn and Tomatoes and Herbs), Popcorn in the Deep Fryer or Kitchen (just Corn or maybe Corn and Butter), and Corn Chowder in the Kitchen (Corn and Bacon and Milk and Potatoes).

KojiMama
11-12-19, 03:51 PM
Stop the ads when sending deliveries. As we now know this is not a bug it is very deliberate on the part of storm8. It’s a mistake and should be corrected immediately.

raissawinda
12-30-19, 11:45 PM
Can we get a more nostalgic event just like the very first events please..?? ToT it was everyone (the community) can win the same decoration and pets and I think it's just waaay too cool remembering how excited I was doing events in the small farm back in 2014. And it was pretty easy too, hehe. Today and back to back events are sometimes.....we just need some "relaxing" events.
Pretty please..??

Uh-oh.
I also want to thank Storm8 incredible people behind this Farm Story 2 game, it's never boring to me playing this game, the designs for decorations and pets are mostly beautiful and thanks for (still) listening to us (and stay listening please). I usually open the game when I am waiting at the cashier, having a break from my thoughts, insomnia or just being bored. Happy New Year 2020 !! Another success year!

draughnc
01-28-20, 08:40 PM
Delivery Truck Suggestion: Since some items, I.e., biscuits, French fries, etc, require so many and barn space is always a problem, why can't we give them as completed like the events. It would free up barn space. Thank you for listening.

kanajunroses
02-19-20, 12:50 PM
Need a second bakery. So many items for just one bakery.

Fairyreserve
02-19-20, 01:32 PM
Pet suggestions -->

Giraffe (to live in the jungle falls)
Ocampi (to live in jungle falls)
More Aussie pets (Wallaby, Tassie Devil, Wombat, Echidna)
Endangered Species (Black Rhino, Lowland Gorilla, Giant Tortoise)
More X-Creatures to join the Yeti and the alien (Nessie, Big Foot, Chupracabra
More extinct animals to join the DoDo and/or Mammoth (Sabre Tooth Tiger, Tasmanian Tiger, Thylacine)
Schnauzer
Boxer
Maine Coon cat (fuzz ball!)
Snowshoe Cat
Clydesdale Horsie

TwixAndScones
07-30-20, 10:17 AM
I've had more suggestions that I've thought, I just cannot remember to write them down. But I do have one I can think of, since Im already in this particular thread.

I do want more (and suggest!) exotic pets of all types, even newer designs to exotic pets.

Particularly or preferable more flytraps (they're my favourite type of exotic)

I want something like the Venomous Flytrap

Or even like the football trap, it has a bit of texture to it.

I would like designs to them (or textures) instead of just being varying/different colours (and not much different) to the ones we or some already have. Or Even having spots on them, or having a tongue to them. Or even have little flowers or bugs in or around the flytraps.

If they do add bugs to the flytraps, I hope they add them flying around them, or crawling on them.

TwixAndScones
07-30-20, 10:28 AM
I've had more suggestions that I've thought, I just cannot remember to write them down. But I do have one I can think of, since Im already in this particular thread.

I do want more (and suggest!) exotic pets of all types, even newer designs to exotic pets.

Particularly or preferable more flytraps (they're my favourite type of exotic)

I want something like the Venomous Flytrap

Or even like the football trap, it has a bit of texture to it.

I would like designs to them (or textures) instead of just being varying/different colours (and not much different) to the ones we or some already have. Or Even having spots on them, or having a tongue to them. Or even have little flowers or bugs in or around the flytraps.

If they do add bugs to the flytraps, I hope they add them flying around them, or crawling on them.

And also, a way where only one player can buy an item you're selling.

Like tools/expansion papers, for example. Where when you're selling them, only the person who asked for them can buy them.

I get a bit frustrated when I have to farm for more papers or tools, when someone else has accidentally bought it before the person who needed them did.

Or even when I'm trying to buy something that someone can sell me, especially an item of particular need, and it gets bought before I am able to get on, or just buy it before I try to.

So I wish there were a way to only where only a specific player can buy them/an item.

Also, when you list said item, it says "reserved" on it, or something of the sorts. But is open to the player(s) they make it reserved for.

If that makes sense.

I highly doubt this would happen, though it would be a nice feature in the game - if it ever does.

So I though (at the very least) I would suggest it.

As when I see someone selling expansion papers, I have to (for my own sake) visit the person who sold it, just to make sure I didn't buy something they were tying to offer/sell to someone else.

So I hope maybe one day, it may be incorporated into the game. Though I'm not sure how likely that will be.

jaielliesam
09-01-20, 06:26 PM
To whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention after redownloading Farm Story 2 on my Android run phone that I am missing features I used to have on my Ipad.
We get the event updates and new items but still no Delivery Truck or Treehouse feature.
I was wondering if this is ever going to be updated for fair farming as it is so hard to gain enough coins by doing order and selling items so that I can afford the expensive buildings.
Most of the time, the orders aren't even worth the amount of effort I've put into doing them.

Please update these features as soon as possible as I really enjoyed trying to fill delivery truck up and it will give other Android users more insensitive to play.

Kind regards,
A very frustrated player.

jaielliesam
09-01-20, 07:13 PM
Just realised this too.
I'd also love the leaderbord events for Android as they also don't happen.

KojiMama
09-03-20, 01:36 PM
I’d love more habitats particularly the rescue pen. I’d love more llamas. I’d love to have items in all storage areas to be organizable for easy finding. I’d love to have the option to opt out of events when I get event fatigue. I’d love to be able to turn off the pop up telling who’s visited my farm lately. I’d love the option to be able to buy with money saws, picks, etc, without having to visit neighbors or the newspaper stand.

draughnc
02-12-21, 06:49 AM
With all the exotic pets now available, please make them storable. Also let us start selling (and also buy) exotic pet feed.

jinglebellsfarm
04-11-21, 03:40 PM
Hi, just wanted to understand what the system of allocation to the leaderboard group is. At lvl 57 I am always group with players who are lvl 100 & 90. Really disincentives me to play the leadership event and spend diamonds.

Additionally, the two times that I have been put in tough leaderboards I have spent diamonds to get the gold. When the clock hit 00:00, I was first, but was pushed back to 2nd/3rd after a few hours! Some glitches that need to be looked into.

TwixAndScones
06-09-21, 12:47 PM
Wish we could turn/switch around the stands that hold the grapes/grapefruits on them.

TwixAndScones
01-11-22, 10:32 AM
I was thinking of a design/names for 3 new flytraps.

Having a fly floating above the flytraps head - an animation of flys circling the flytrap, maybe during the feed duration or maybe after it's done feeding and waiting to be collected from.

Or, a non animated fly just on the flytrap head.

The name to this one could be called Fly trap. It's basic but also fits with the fly theme.

Thirst Trap (it's a flytrap)

With maybe a raincoat on it? Or a raincoat with rain dripping down detail on it. The rain drop on it doesn't have to be animated either. This one would be related to water at least, or that would be the general theme.

Industry Plant (it's a flytrap)

I'm not sure on what the theme to this one would be.

But the two names, Thirst Trap and Industry Plant, would be quite funny, no?

TwixAndScones
09-26-22, 04:58 AM
I was thinking of a Vampire Flytrap. With a giant black cape on it, complete with a white shirt. And, have the flytraps teeth shaped like fangs at the top; maybe the bottom row of teeth too. Complete with a red crimson bow.

It could be shaped like the Flytraps in Dresses too, so that way the size reference is already there. Take for example; the Bride Flytrap. It has parting for the wedding dress. The Vampire Flytrap could have a parting too. The black cape could be the first half, and then the last half be a white shirt.

Or for another Halloween themed Flytrap,

Maybe have an orange one to reference a pumpkin with a giant sprout atop its head. That or the flytrap in a pumpkin dress.

viviyk
10-11-22, 01:22 AM
I wish we could upload our pictures to use as our avatar in the game.
Or at least that there was more avatar pictures available? maybe do special avatars to be bought with gems or to win as a prize in the events?
Seeing people with their pictures (from the time it was possible to log in with Facebook) makes me sad that I can?t change mine.

bravewarrior
11-23-22, 07:59 AM
The geese are such Drama Queens when they faint. I think crowns are in order.

TwixAndScones
12-27-22, 09:33 PM
Doing themed Treehouse Events and offering a flytrap in them. Especially the ones that have already been offered on the market for sales.

Venus Flytrap; in the spring months maybe

Venomous Flytrap; could work in a mushroom themed treehouse like what already happened in November 2022.

Venus Lovetrap: for valentines

Frozen Bluebelle; for winter, January

Camp Guide Flytrap; for summer

Football Trap; idk, football themed treehouse event?

Tiki Flytrap; again idk

Christmas Flytrap; for Christmas

Hot Chocolate Flytrap; for winter, December, maybe even into February.

I would love to see this! It's the only way I can potentially get more than 5 flytraps. Is if they're also eventually offered in the treehouse. Though beggars cannot be choosers so I will take any flytrap offered. I would spend some more money into getting more than the 5 I'm allowed from the market.

bravewarrior
01-04-23, 07:46 AM
A way to make saws would be great. I was getting them from videos, but that has stopped. The plane only drops them once or twice a day. I need to make coins and the fastest way to so make toys...if I can get wood.

skittycatt
09-26-23, 06:40 AM
Playing Farm Story 2 a bit to earn gems and gold in Fantasy Forest/Dragon Story - why does hitting level 14 make the game essentially unplayable without buying gems? Before now I could make most orders and purchase what I couldn't make from other players - but level 14 unlocked SO MANY new things that it has been impossible to get any orders I can fill... meaning I don't have coins to purchase any items from others, making orders even *harder* to fill.

My feedback for this is to not have so many new things unlock all at once. I don't even have most of the buildings I unlocked before level 14, and suddenly there's 10 more that I can't afford.

tyugin
11-24-23, 02:26 PM
I would love to see a place to make expansion parts in addition to purchasing them with gems. Another user suggested a paper mill using wood, blackberries, etc for making papers. Great idea!

tyugin
11-24-23, 02:30 PM
In addition to the newspaper to buy items from other farms, it would be nice to have place listing what you are looking for. Essentially a place where you list what you need and other users can choose to sell their items to you. This could be an extension of the marketplace.