http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40230

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 09:00 PM

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 09:00 PM
Rsvp

BiggerBubbles
11-21-17, 09:24 PM
The music habitat, thank you. So hoping the magic ones might be offered as well.

missKristel
11-21-17, 10:45 PM
Hopefully gems will be discounted as well.

adrianalima4
11-21-17, 10:56 PM
I?m hoping for some discounted habitats too!! So excited

AppieP
11-22-17, 01:40 AM
Wondering how much the Valuabull will be.

violetfarm105
11-22-17, 04:36 AM
I hope the Zodiac Habitats will be on sale! :)

Sugarcat5
11-22-17, 07:26 AM
Yes...zodiac habitats please! I need just one more to complete my set n my ophiacus needs to be with his zodiac pals:)

AppieP
11-22-17, 08:54 AM
I hope the Zodiac Habitats will be on sale! :)

Looking forward to it as well.

Pebblemist
11-22-17, 09:48 AM
This is my first black friday playing this game. Do they ever put the basic buildings on sale? Like evo flowers and nests? I might be able to buy some gems today but I don't want to buy another nest just yet if they're going on sale you know?

Shaynabrewer
11-22-17, 10:25 AM
I'm so excited I hope the habitats are on sale and they bring back some of the older animals I need a gem sale I'm trying not to spend any gems but I don't have any of the November animals that you can breed for do i use mmm y gems to speed breed or do i save them lol

Phoenix406
11-22-17, 03:37 PM
I've been waiting all year for Black Friday! Last year I had just started playing about a month before. The habitats were greatly reduced. I'm trying to remember how I got enough Runes for all those expansions, though. Hmmm. Anyway, last year, the basic habitats that you buy with coins but can be upgraded for 500 gold (utterly ridiculous to spend 500 gold to hold one more animal) were on sale for like 100 gold each, and I went a little crazy and upgraded all of my habitats. :O But it made a huge difference in my being able to advance in the game by having more animals and habitats that held more coins. I currently have 840 million coins. So I hope they have some Rune sales as well so that I can expand. It seems like last year they spread the sale out over several days, and on some days you could buy a package with one of the Legendary animals and some runes for like $24.99 or $29.99 or something like that. Very expensive, and I didn't take advantage of any of those sales. And all the other habitats were marked down, but not all at the same time, I don't think. You have to strategize and decide what you really want.

BBHome20
11-22-17, 04:10 PM
I've been waiting all year for Black Friday! Last year I had just started playing about a month before. The habitats were greatly reduced. I'm trying to remember how I got enough Runes for all those expansions, though. Hmmm. Anyway, last year, the basic habitats that you buy with coins but can be upgraded for 500 gold (utterly ridiculous to spend 500 gold to hold one more animal) were on sale for like 100 gold each, and I went a little crazy and upgraded all of my habitats. :O But it made a huge difference in my being able to advance in the game by having more animals and habitats that held more coins. I currently have 840 million coins. So I hope they have some Rune sales as well so that I can expand. It seems like last year they spread the sale out over several days, and on some days you could buy a package with one of the Legendary animals and some runes for like $24.99 or $29.99 or something like that. Very expensive, and I didn't take advantage of any of those sales. And all the other habitats were marked down, but not all at the same time, I don't think. You have to strategize and decide what you really want.

Thanks for the info... this is my first Black Friday 😀

kittenthief
11-23-17, 07:07 AM
Does anyone know when these sales typically start? Do they start at midnight (California time), some random time on Black Friday or do they start a bit earlier on Thanksgiving?

mysticalfairy320
11-23-17, 12:08 PM
I really want the gingerbread pony from the leader board last year I just missed it but 100 points, and the Egyptian animals and habitat!

Gizmo726
11-23-17, 06:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if you by habitats and animals on black Friday can you put them in storage for later. When you have more room?

AppieP
11-23-17, 09:42 PM
Can anyone tell me if you by habitats and animals on black Friday can you put them in storage for later. When you have more room?

We don't have the ability to place animals and habitats into storage. Only If you can win one in a event, it will go into storage by itself.

Gizmo726
11-23-17, 11:28 PM
Thank you

miadoubled
11-24-17, 01:50 AM
Does anyone know When this will start??

tahitii
11-24-17, 06:36 AM
I have a gems sale that ends in about 5 hours but there's nothing to buy at discounted price :(
I'm not buying gems if I don't know which animals/habitats will be on sale

keianna38
11-24-17, 07:04 AM
I've seen no sales. How does black Friday work? This is my first one.

JJTwinkles
11-24-17, 08:17 AM
Sales hasn't start yet. I'm so excited, can't wait!

miadoubled
11-24-17, 08:25 AM
No gem sales here or anything else,,,🙁

Pebblemist
11-24-17, 09:09 AM
Do things like extra nests go on sale as well? Do those stay the same. I just bought some gems so I want to know before I spend 250 on something I could get for less in a few hours.

Speaking of hours, when do the sales start? I've got some $15 packs with food and animals but nothing in the shop

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-24-17, 09:17 AM
The value packs are ending in about 2 hrs and 43 minutes so it would probably be noon the black friday starts.

Also, is it just on friday? Or a whole week?

Destiel0918
11-24-17, 09:31 AM
Do things like extra nests go on sale as well? Do those stay the same. I just bought some gems so I want to know before I spend 250 on something I could get for less in a few hours.

Speaking of hours, when do the sales start? I've got some $15 packs with food and animals but nothing in the shop

Don't know. Since if I remember correctly....the extra nests and flower came to first to the market under 1 year. So last year we didn't even have those at all during black friday. So no one knows if they will be on sale.

jetghostwife
11-24-17, 12:38 PM
Where are you Black Friday sales?????

Destiel0918
11-24-17, 12:44 PM
Where are you Black Friday sales?????

As European I'm terrified that it only lasts like noon- to evening on 24th in America...which would meant that Asia and Europe - will be asleep, and miss it entirely:(

Cranlink14606
11-24-17, 12:50 PM
As European I'm terrified that it only lasts like noon- to evening on 24th in America...which would meant that Asia and Europe - will be asleep, and miss it entirely:(

If I am correct the pop-up said it lasts till November 28th.

Pebblemist
11-24-17, 12:53 PM
Sales started at 2:30 est! A ton of animals are on sale, including some of the Egypt ones everyone keeps asking for, Grand Unicorn, THERE WAS A HARRY POTTER EVENT!? WISH I'D BEEN PLAYING AT THAT TIME, anyways thise animals, some habitats, and the nests and flower are 50% off. So glad I waited to buy my nest!

missKristel
11-24-17, 12:57 PM
Will the animals/habitats on sale be different each day? Or is this everything? (That sounds so ungrateful, sorry, I don't mean it like that)

tromalyt
11-24-17, 01:08 PM
The only gold producing animal on sale is valuabull. It is a bit disappointing.

I guess I will buy a couple.

Sugarcat5
11-24-17, 01:21 PM
Some good stuff but was really hoping for discount on more habitats especially 4 animal ones and animal house which holds 5. I guess my zodiac habitat will remain unfinished. They are not part of sale.

gramland
11-24-17, 01:54 PM
I too was hoping for more of the habitats that house 4 or 5 animals. I have all the habitats on sale and all the animals except for one. But it is a great sale for those who were unable to get those animals and habitats. Thinking of a third nest but not sure yet.

littelprince0313
11-24-17, 01:57 PM
Also a bit disappointed because of the habitats. I thought we would get more of the older ones :(
On the bright side I finally bought my last HP animal :D

gramland
11-24-17, 02:11 PM
Also a bit disappointed because of the habitats. I thought we would get more of the older ones :(
On the bright side I finally bought my last HP animal :D
That's Great, I'm happy for you.!

AppleWhite84
11-24-17, 02:22 PM
I was hoping for the birthstone habitats but oh well. I bought several of the 80 gem lava ones :)

Limequat
11-24-17, 03:28 PM
I'm glad to see some of the Egypt type animals on sale. Bought one, buying the other when I have a free nest. I hope they bring back the other two in the near future! I also bought the Egyptian and Secret Sanctuary habitats.

BBHome20
11-24-17, 03:37 PM
As I was checking to see if any of the animals on sale were breedable.... SOBEK says it's breedable but it's an Egypt/Nature elements so am not sure if this is correct .... if it is what would the breeding combo be Nature/?????

DragonPhoenix6
11-24-17, 03:39 PM
No more Fairy habitats??? I have at least 9 fairy animals and only 1 habitat that hosts 4 animals! It would be also good to have the old 4 zodiac habitats and the gemstone habitats on sale please

mysticalfairy320
11-24-17, 03:59 PM
Only 2 Egyptian ones, I hope we get the rest! Last year i didnt see some were breadble.
Are the ones that are breadble the ones without a not breadble note?

carolineannlv
11-24-17, 03:59 PM
I'm glad I finally got the Secret Sanctuary, and the Holly Collie. I also sprung for a third nest.

There is a horse on the advert for the sale that isn't actually on sale currently. Which I find interesting. It's possibly because not all animals are going to be available to all players maybe?

AppieP
11-24-17, 04:04 PM
Just bought finally the Egypt habitat and the Bastet. Finally after so long time playing my first Egypt creature. And thanks for the gem sale as well.

luna2cute
11-24-17, 04:06 PM
What is the secret sanctuary habitat from? I don’t remember that one.

poofyena
11-24-17, 04:27 PM
Interesting. Anubis was on a pop up for me but not in store.

adrianalima4
11-24-17, 05:17 PM
Are any of the animals breedable? Some of the descriptions don?t say not available through breeding

carolineannlv
11-24-17, 05:34 PM
What is the secret sanctuary habitat from? I don’t remember that one.

It was from the 2nd Storybook Adventure 'League of Extroadinary Animals' which featured the Sidekicker, Super Heron, and the Wild Wonder cat.
I wasn't around for it, but I was aware of the habitat and have wanted it ever since.

Pebblemist
11-24-17, 05:40 PM
Bought gems for the first time ever this morning, with the 250 gem pack and the $1.99 value pack that ended today (Black Bear'd), got myself a second nest (yess) and the Neapolitiger which was available before the sales started, and I'm very happy with it! My evo flower, nests, and breeding den should be ready when I wake up, so I'm gonna buy a boost and get further up in the LB than I've ever gotten before! I've never gotten past the habitat tbh

MystiqueRealm
11-24-17, 06:16 PM
I'm glad I finally got the Secret Sanctuary, and the Holly Collie. I also sprung for a third nest.

There is a horse on the advert for the sale that isn't actually on sale currently. Which I find interesting. It's possibly because not all animals are going to be available to all players maybe?

Just briefly saw popup but I think the horse was matripony. Possibly they'll put more animals up for sale? Because you're right it's advertised but not listed in sale

littelprince0313
11-24-17, 07:09 PM
Hopefully there will be more animals :)

Rynetory2
11-24-17, 07:33 PM
Happy Shopping Everyone. :)

Sales information added to Post 1.

P.S. Please help to post photos of your new creatures in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101330-Feedback-amp-Suggestions-on-the-Guides for me to add it to the Breeding Charts. Thanks. :)

luna2cute
11-24-17, 09:13 PM
It was from the 2nd Storybook Adventure 'League of Extroadinary Animals' which featured the Sidekicker, Super Heron, and the Wild Wonder cat.
I wasn't around for it, but I was aware of the habitat and have wanted it ever since.

Great thanks! I stopped playing for a few months so that must have been why I missed it. It?s beautiful!

Destiel0918
11-24-17, 11:25 PM
Bit disappointed with the sale. Last year - almost EVERY habitat was on sale - this year, the choice seems very limited.
Some of the sales are really good, but last year, they seemed much better. All treasure animals were 50 % off at least.

carolineannlv
11-25-17, 03:11 AM
Just briefly saw popup but I think the horse was matripony. Possibly they'll put more animals up for sale? Because you're right it's advertised but not listed in sale

I do hope so, as I've missed the matripony every time it's appeared to be available.

Destiel0918
11-25-17, 03:17 AM
Only 2 Egyptian ones, I hope we get the rest! Last year i didnt see some were breadble.
Are the ones that are breadble the ones without a not breadble note?

They were never breedable. Egyptian animals were all from the one world event. ( Sadly, the only one I ever missed in my entire time of playing, since my phone broke).

carolineannlv
11-25-17, 03:27 AM
It's been a different Black Friday each year. I wasn't here for the first, but my mother was. It was mostly event habitats on sale then. Last year, which I had started playing for, it was all the standard 200 gem (in the UK) habitats that are here year round down to 80 gems. I'd hoped for some of the non-standard, which I missed out on the year before. But this ended up being the perfect chance to upgrade all of my 3-animal habitats to 4.
Having a limited amount of habitats in this one, and most of them I have or have no interest in, is sad. But at least they brought the Secret Sanctuary back.

Animals also have varied as far as I've seen. I'm sad the winter wonderlamb was one the spin to win and not on the sales, as I'd have bought it out right. But, we can't get everything we want every time.

There's also the possibility that other things will join them.

Saying that, I understand some people's disapointment with this year's black friday sales, while being relieved myself that I've got gems left for December goodies.

lildvil
11-25-17, 05:40 AM
Am kinda disappointed in this..mostly everything is for gems and unless you have a lot of gems or can buy gems..then your outta luck. Only habitats for coins are for animals that I don't have and aren't necessarily breedable..why have coins if nothing good can be bought from it.

mysticalfairy320
11-25-17, 05:55 AM
I mean the animals on sale not the Egyptian ones* lol I got too excited and didn't explain what I meant. They didn't have the Egyptian ones last year.

Phoenix406
11-25-17, 01:49 PM
@everyone I'm pretty sure that more animals and habitats will be on sale after the Black Friday sale is over. I think they'll drag it out and add more with Tuesday's update. Also, it's possible that they will have a big sale around Christmas.

violetfarm105
11-25-17, 02:34 PM
Was the sale different for everyone? My nests were always listed at full price. I didn’t have any special value pack pop ups. So I’m just curious.

I really was hoping for the Zodiac habitats to be on sale as well. I hope people got stuff they needed at a great price. I managed to breed the breedable animals. Yeah. But best of All I finally got my Emerald dragon! ��

Funner52
11-26-17, 01:00 PM
I was not able to get the grand unicorn before and I am sooooooo happy they brought it back!!! Sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!:D

Rynetory2
11-26-17, 10:43 PM
Hey Guys,

The thread has derailed to several different topics. Please use other existing threads for your discussions. Appreciate if we can get back on topic of this thread. Thanks.

P.S. See the threads listed in Post 1 of Main Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide) if you are unware where to post.

(Off topic posts have been removed)

Rynetory2
11-26-17, 10:49 PM
Was the sale different for everyone? My nests were always listed at full price. I didn’t have any special value pack pop ups. So I’m just curious.

I really was hoping for the Zodiac habitats to be on sale as well. I hope people got stuff they needed at a great price. I managed to breed the breedable animals. Yeah. But best of All I finally got my Emerald dragon! ��

The sale applies to everyone. Can you check your game price against the table in Tree of life (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1452193&viewfull=1#post1452193)? They are listed at full price there. FYI the price of Tree of Life increases with each addition. Please let me know if you are not getting the discounted price and do post a screenshot of it.

torfhoeken3
11-27-17, 07:46 AM
The sale applies to everyone. Can you check your game price against the table in Tree of life (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1452193&viewfull=1#post1452193)? They are listed at full price there. FYI the price of Tree of Life increases with each addition. Please let me know if you are not getting the discounted price and do post a screenshot of it.

My tree of life is at full price - at least it does mot show a discount?

Pebblemist
11-27-17, 09:39 AM
Did you already purchase one on sale? For me it went back to 250 after purchasing one for 50% off

Rynetory2
11-27-17, 09:49 AM
My tree of life is at full price - at least it does mot show a discount?

From your screenshot, you have already 2 existing tree of life. The 3rd costs 500 gems at full price and your screen shows the discounted 250 gems (50%). This looks correct.

honoroll321
11-27-17, 01:50 PM
Nope sorry. I was hoping the same thing though.😔