PDA

View Full Version : Active players

naalmu
11-21-17, 03:48 PM
I am a 99er that has been playing for about 6 years now. A lot of my neighbors have stopped playing or just do not care about the game anymore. This means that it takes me forever to do goals or build new items. I have mastered everything so new items are my thing. Feel free to add me if you are the same. I do not need food/basic parts or random parts that have nothing to do with what we are building😑. I DO NOT TIP so if you need tips I am not the neighbor for you. I gift daily and respond to requests.

Jojocl141587
11-21-17, 05:02 PM
I am a 99er that has been playing for about 6 years now. A lot of my neighbors have stopped playing or just do not care about the game anymore. This means that it takes me forever to do goals or build new items. I have mastered everything so new items are my thing. Feel free to add me if you are the same. I do not need food/basic parts or random parts that have nothing to do with what we are building��. I DO NOT TIP so if you need tips I am not the neighbor for you. I gift daily and respond to requests.

So basically you only want gifts during goals that are relevant to the goal and requests answered?

pixiegamer
11-21-17, 05:16 PM
Please post in the Add Me forums (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?30-Restaurant-Story-Add-Me) if you are looking for active neighbors.

Closing thread.