PDA

View Full Version : Potion Shop

canadaqueen
11-19-17, 01:47 PM
I got a new iPad and restarted castle story. I am at level 20 now and still cannot got a potion shop! You can?t build or do anything without one!

SpiritWind00
11-19-17, 01:51 PM
Have you freed Ivy the tree lady?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-New-CS-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1346641&viewfull=1#post1346641

canadaqueen
11-19-17, 01:57 PM
I cannot build anything because you need glue, or dye. I can’t expand because I can’t build lanterns. So I can’t get to her to free her!

MoonVillage3
11-19-17, 02:32 PM
I cannot build anything because you need glue, or dye. I can’t expand because I can’t build lanterns. So I can’t get to her to free her!
There's a link to the 'main story game guide' at the bottom of SW00's post above.
The list with the goals you can enter and read each so you'll find what your next step is.
Completing one goal unlocks the other.

ShibuyaCloth
11-19-17, 02:55 PM

If you open your goal book, this might help as well.

SpiritWind00
11-19-17, 06:49 PM
You have to expand to the land where Ivy is as a tree lady. Have you done that? Once you expand to the land and free Ivy (she still looks like a tree), then you get the goals to unlock the potion shop. Can you please post whether or not you have freed Ivy yet. ??