PDA

View Full Version : Which Adventure Ticket Dragon?

missbandette
11-18-17, 10:18 AM
I have been saving my adventure tickets to craft the Stellar Aurora dragon bc it was my favorite one out of the adventure ticket dragons. Now that I finally have enough, Im wondering if I should go for the Neo Diamond, Neo Rainbow, one of the others, or keep saving for Gold Horizon? I have never won any tickets from bingo bc Ive never tried, so this will be my first adventure ticket dragon. Which dragon do you all think would be the best to go with? I cant believe Ive even managed to save my adventure tickets this long! I made myself forget about it and I was so happy when I went in there and saw I had 125 tickets. Ive been saving them from the end of the dragon tales, I use my coin to craft tickets if I dont have the dragon they offer at the time. Please let me know what you think. Thank you. :)

harobeda
11-18-17, 10:40 AM
If you don’t have Gold Horizon yet, then hands down I’d say craft him first.

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-18-17, 12:12 PM
Fully agreeing with harobeda. So i suggest you keep saving up for a little while longer ;)

Anaboe
11-18-17, 05:43 PM
+1 on Gold Horizon, tho you need ridiculous amounts of food for him to reach lvl 15. Until lvl 15 he only gives 4 gold a day. I've had mine for months now, and he still is only lvl 12...

AinoDK
11-19-17, 07:23 AM
Apart from Gold Horizon I haven't crafted any bingo dragons, just saving up the tickets. Nowhere to place them. Think of the temple as storage.

Clark_Wayne
11-19-17, 07:31 AM
Gold Horizon , without hesitating ! especially if you don?t have any treasure dragon ;)

serpentray
11-21-17, 08:55 PM
I'm the same as OP. I recreationally play the Silver league getting a few tickets here and there. I was surprised to be up to 119 tix!? Must be the community events actually chipping in. 200 seems a long ways away, but I would love my first GPD so will keep holding them!

cat_chick10
11-21-17, 08:59 PM
I'm going to be getting Neo Diamond first so I can use it to get some other Diamonds. I can't afford the habitat for the Gold Horizon and I don't have the food to level him up so he will probably be my second choice!

babs3449
11-22-17, 09:07 AM
I have gotten the Gold dragon and am saving tickets for a second dragon. I was planning on the Stellar Aurora, but now that Ancient Star and Neo Diamond are available, I’m not sure what to do. Any advice on which to go for? (I already have 2 Diamonds but only one Egyptian, the Pyramid.) Thanks for your help.

JustKay
11-22-17, 01:59 PM
I have gotten the Gold dragon and am saving tickets for a second dragon. I was planning on the Stellar Aurora, but now that Ancient Star and Neo Diamond are available, I?m not sure what to do. Any advice on which to go for? (I already have 2 Diamonds but only one Egyptian, the Pyramid.) Thanks for your help.

Go for Neo Diamond. They should be better in the battle arena during tough tournament opponents than the other options since the others are mixed type. If u don't care about battles, then Neo diamond is not the prettiest. I've always liked Stellar Aurora and given how long they've been available they would be the first to go if any of these are ever taken away

amerirish
11-22-17, 02:33 PM
Gold Horizon Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Gold
Habitat: Treasure Terrace
Available at: Level 40
Buying Price: 4,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 24 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000
200 Adventure Tickets

mayday2001
11-22-17, 10:30 PM
I have Stella aurora and he's as beast in battle! Have at lvl 12 now trying to get to 15!!