PDA

View Full Version : Winter Crowns Goal 2 - tiles

campbellsNYC
11-18-17, 05:18 AM
Hi - issue. In the current "Winter Crowns" goalline, step 2: "snowflake tiles" from #4 in leaderboard.
Well, I'm almost at #7 goal on leaderboard and this won't proc. I force shut game and reloaded and still nothing. I'm worried this is locked up and will prevent me from getting the fairy queen!!!! Need a fix ASAP to stay on track. EEEEEEK.
thanks//jake

I have flagged this in earlier but I may not get an answer given it's weekend. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

For those of you who have written to Support: You can send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

For those of you who have pm me your ticket number: I have already added them to my report.

Members who are encountering this problem, please drop a bug post here. I'll make sure you are included in my report. :)

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 08:09 AM
Try restarting your device and see if that helps. If it does not, please contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) so an agent can check your game.

violetfarm105
11-18-17, 10:30 AM
My Winter Crown goal is stuck at milestone 4 (snowflake tiles). I?ve gone in & out of the game multiple times. Any other suggestions? Is anyone else having issues?

AppieP
11-18-17, 11:21 AM
My Queen Crowns is freezing. My quest keeps hanging on reaching milestone 4. While i just reached the Frostrich. I have force close game a few times now. Nothing seems the helps. Any suggestions? Don't want to miss the Fairy Queen by this

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 11:41 AM
My Winter Crown goal is stuck at milestone 4 (snowflake tiles). I?ve gone in & out of the game multiple times. Any other suggestions? Is anyone else having issues?

My Queen Crowns is freezing. My quest keeps hanging on reaching milestone 4. While i just reached the Frostrich. I have force close game a few times now. Nothing seems the helps. Any suggestions? Don't want to miss the Fairy Queen by this

Please restart your device and see if it helps. Let me know how it goes for you.

violetfarm105
11-18-17, 12:24 PM
I even reset my phone. Still no movement on the goal.

AppieP
11-18-17, 12:29 PM

Same. Did restart my device. No progress

Update; filled out a form to support. Waiting for a answer. Probably I need to wait after the weekend for this.

TinkerFairy89
11-18-17, 05:53 PM
I've passed Milestone 4 but didn't receive 700 crowns yet and I've restarted my game several times.

kittenthief
11-18-17, 06:44 PM
I've passed Milestone 4 but didn't receive 700 crowns yet and I've restarted my game several times.

I'm having the same problem. The Winter Crowns goal step two states to "Earn the Snowflake Tiles from the First Snow event!, Reach Milestone 4 in the First Snow event!" I'm almost to the last milestone and no amount of resetting is allowing me to claim this prize and move forward.

PLEASE fix this glitch! I'm spending gems that I paid real money for in this event... I don't understand how you guys can allow this to happen where we constantly get glitchy events. It's a waste of money until you guys get your [] together.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 09:14 PM

Same. Did restart my device. No progress

Update; filled out a form to support. Waiting for a answer. Probably I need to wait after the weekend for this.

Thanks for your updates. I have reported this over.

AppieP - You can send me your ticket number by pm and I'll add it to my report.

AppieP
11-19-17, 01:08 AM

Just send you my ticket number. Thanks.

newmoonfashion
11-19-17, 01:54 AM
I've reached milestone 6, but I'm not getting the rewards of winter crowns in the snow event.
I've force closed game and uninstalled game.
What to do?

FieryAi
11-19-17, 05:13 AM
I’ve nearly reached milestone 8, but the quest is hung up on those darn tiles. I’ve restarted the game a couple of times, loading screen and all, and even restarted my iPad, and I hate doing that. Still no movement on the quest. I hadn’t even thought it might be a problem until I read others had the quest hang, because I hadn’t hatched out my Owl until a little while ago.

bentleyboy01
11-19-17, 06:01 AM
Exactly same problem for me, stuck on the winter tiles even though we’ll past it and several forced closed etc

Rynetory2
11-19-17, 06:51 AM
I have flagged this in earlier but I may not get an answer given it's weekend. I will post as soon as I hear anything.

For those of you who have written to Support: You can send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

For those of you who have pm me your ticket number: I have already added them to my report.

Members who are encountering this problem, please drop a bug post here. I'll make sure you are included in my report. :)

Angelfarm98
11-19-17, 06:56 AM
Same thing here, I have passed the milestone 6 but still didn't get the reward 700 crowns from milestone 4. I am worry that I can't get my Fairy Queen. Do I need to write a ticket to Surpport or just post here?

Rynetory2
11-19-17, 07:12 AM
Same thing here, I have passed the milestone 6 but still didn't get the reward 700 crowns from milestone 4. I am worry that I can't get my Fairy Queen. Do I need to write a ticket to Surpport or just post here?

I have added you to my report. It's entirely your call if to write to Support. :)

gnomerztribe
11-19-17, 08:00 AM

same issue here.already at milestone 9 but stucked on tiles goal too.ill be grateful if you will include me in your report.thx in advance

torfhoeken3
11-19-17, 08:28 AM
Have the same issue, crowns are stuck at the tiles, while I am much further already. Thanks for including me in your report, Rynetory, much appreciated!

fip8
11-19-17, 09:57 AM
I am having the same problem. Crowns are stuck on level 4 and I am on level 6, I have rebooted my iPad and also uninstalled the game, still stuck.

violetfarm105
11-19-17, 10:14 AM

I reported it to Support as well. In case, you need it I?ll message my ticket number too

missourijan
11-19-17, 11:15 AM

I have no winter crown goal

theone2001
11-19-17, 12:39 PM
Hi - issue. In the current "Winter Crowns" goalline, step 2: "snowflake tiles" from #4 in leaderboard.
Well, I'm almost at #7 goal on leaderboard and this won't proc. I force shut game and reloaded and still nothing. I'm worried this is locked up and will prevent me from getting the fairy queen!!!! Need a fix ASAP to stay on track. EEEEEEK.
thanks//jake

Same For me. I just finished goal #8. And have not gotten the winter crowns from Goal line step two(Snowflake tiles). I have restarted my phone and deleted the app and reinstall the app and it still has not worked. Since this seems to be an issue for many people should I still submit a ticket?

Just saw your previous post. Ignore this question but please include me in your report. Thanks

xXBioHaz3rXx
11-19-17, 01:00 PM
Hey,
I don?t receive the bonus point in winter crown for achieving the 4th milestone. Can you please help me :)

P3NGU1Nz
11-19-17, 01:06 PM
I?m also having this problem if you could please add me to your report. I have tried restarting the game several times.

kropczynka82
11-19-17, 03:28 PM
I'm having the same problem. I didn't get any points for reaching 4.milestone. Restart the game didn't change anything

rlannon
11-19-17, 03:46 PM
This is the same for me, any help gratefully received?

Hey,
I don?t receive the bonus point in winter crown for achieving the 4th milestone. Can you please help me :)

Meiji293
11-19-17, 06:34 PM
I have the same problem, restarted device several times. Nothing changed.

liesl23
11-19-17, 08:32 PM
I am having the same problem too, I have passed milestone 4 but have not gotten the 700 crowns and I have restarted my game several times. PLEASE HELP!!

SabaDilla2
11-19-17, 11:12 PM
Same problem. Forced close and restarted iPad and even placed the 4 tiles to see if that would trigger a response but it did not. I'm still stuck.

Phoenix406
11-20-17, 12:16 AM
I'm having the same problem on my high level account, but not my baby account.

miadoubled
11-20-17, 12:57 AM
Also same problem with the one that was like 1400 or whatever it was, i submited a ticket but im sure itll take awhile

LumixStyx
11-20-17, 02:07 AM
I'm having the issue with the tiles part of the quest as well. I finished it before it was at that stage of the questline and now its stuck on getting the snowflake tiles when I already have a frostrich, please help. I've restarted, reinstalled, and even hard reset my phone only for it to be the same :/

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 03:47 AM
Same here sending in a ticket to support.

lovaba
11-20-17, 07:45 AM
I am having the same problem as well

salomon73
11-20-17, 08:25 AM
I'm having the same problem, no bonus point for achieving the 4th milestone

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 09:14 AM
Just to let you all know that I've added you to my report along with your ticket numbers and have responded to your individual pms.

No news yet but I have sent an urgent flag to the Community Manager for them to check on Monday morning.

theone2001
11-20-17, 12:42 PM
I just collected crowns for the tiles but now I have the same problem it’s stuck with collecting crowns for the frostrich milestone 6. I did restart my phone. I am past milestone eight the habitat. Are we going to encounter the same problem for each of these?

newmoonfashion
11-20-17, 01:17 PM
i'm stuck again as well.

Cranlink14606
11-20-17, 01:27 PM
Both of my accounts are messed up. Cranlink22 (main) jumped from the habitat goal to the snow leopard one and I just reached the frostrich last night. Cranlink14606(baby) just got frostrich and won't complete.

fip8
11-20-17, 02:02 PM
I also was able to collect for the tile crowns but did not receive the crowns for getting the frostrich. I am past milestone 8 as well.

[S8] Elsa
11-20-17, 02:37 PM
This should be fixed and will apply retroactively. Please note you need to hatch the animals to receive credit for the goals.

AppieP
11-20-17, 02:42 PM
Elsa;1471899']This should be fixed and will apply retroactively. Please note you need to hatch the animals to receive credit for the goals.

Thanks did received the crowns for milestone 4. Do I understand right that we need to hatch Frostrich for collecting the bonus for milestone 6?

kropczynka82
11-20-17, 02:47 PM
Thanks. I also get crowns for 4. Milestone. But for getting Frostrich I didn't get. I would also know if we need to hatch it?

[S8] Elsa
11-20-17, 02:50 PM
Thanks did received the crowns for milestone 4. Do I understand right that we need to hatch Frostrich for collecting the bonus for milestone 6?

Yes, the animal needs to be hatched.

AppieP
11-20-17, 03:36 PM
Elsa;1471907']Yes, the animal needs to be hatched.

Thanks didn't pay attention to it but I just saw we need to hatch it now. Don't know if it's changed or not but here a screenshot for all of us that it's needed to HATCH.

LumixStyx
11-20-17, 06:44 PM
Thanks to whoever on the team fixed it and thanks for getting it seen dear moderators :D now on to hatching my frostrich!

campbellsNYC
11-20-17, 08:16 PM
This is NOT FIXED. My game is still stuck on tiles, like I first posted and not advancing.

[S8] Elsa
11-20-17, 09:27 PM
This is NOT FIXED. My game is still stuck on tiles, like I first posted and not advancing.

Do you have the tiles on your account? If they’re in storage, can you try placing them out?

campbellsNYC
11-21-17, 03:45 AM
Elsa;1471996']Do you have the tiles on your account? If they?re in storage, can you try placing them out?

No. Sorry, I don't have them. Like most decor, I sell them to keep less artifacts on my account (game is so prone to crashes!). Thanks.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-21-17, 09:33 AM
I have the same problem with Cranlink. I didn’t hatch my frosttrich but i got my crowns. I haven’t reached arctic abode yet but it skipped on to snow leopard seal. Is it because I already have the habitat from previous leaderboard? If so, why did I not get my crowns!?

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 09:49 AM
No. Sorry, I don't have them. Like most decor, I sell them to keep less artifacts on my account (game is so prone to crashes!). Thanks.

I have the same problem with Cranlink. I didn’t hatch my frosttrich but i got my crowns. I haven’t reached arctic abode yet but it skipped on to snow leopard seal. Is it because I already have the habitat from previous leaderboard? If so, why did I not get my crowns!?

I'be flagged your issues in. Please wait for them to check.

[S8] Elsa
11-21-17, 10:48 AM

You need them for it to count. Please submit a request to support and PM me the ticket number. :)

theone2001
11-21-17, 11:25 AM
Are we going to be forced to hatch all the animals in order to receive the crowns? In past events we only had to reach that milestone. We only just got 15 new land plots available. And this events has four new animals in it that will take up two plots. Why are we being forced to hatch animals in order to receive our crowns? If we are forced to do this in every event we will run out of land quickly.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-21-17, 04:33 PM
I'be flagged your issues in. Please wait for them to check.

Thank you Rynetory you are a life saviour!

campbellsNYC
11-21-17, 04:52 PM
Elsa;1472107']You need them for it to count. Please submit a request to support and PM me the ticket number. :)

All fixed! Finished this goal line AND won my fairy queen too!! So happy. Thank you!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-23-17, 11:53 AM
Rynetory it’s still not working i’m still stuck with Snow leopard but I haven’t even reached Arctic Abode yet :( i might not get fairy queen

mypreciou83
11-23-17, 01:37 PM
I have a question are the prizes for the winter crowns just the crowns for the queen? If so since I already have the queen so I don't want to hatch the seal.

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 05:55 PM
Rynetory it’s still not working i’m still stuck with Snow leopard but I haven’t even reached Arctic Abode yet :( i might not get fairy queen

Sorry to hear that you're still having this issue. :( I have reported in this for you. Please contact Support: support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and send me your ticket number by pm, link in my signature.

P.S. Support is limited due to long weekend holiday in US.

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 05:57 PM
I have a question are the prizes for the winter crowns just the crowns for the queen? If so since I already have the queen so I don't want to hatch the seal.

The rewards are Queen's crowns. Congrats on your Fairy Queen! :)

mypreciou83
11-23-17, 07:23 PM
The rewards are Queen's crowns. Congrats on your Fairy Queen! :)

Okay then i don't need to hatch him and thank you!