PDA

View Full Version : Spin The Wheel - 2017 Nov 17

Clark_Wayne
11-19-17, 02:48 AM
funny that nobody started the thread for this !

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40071

Grand prize : Glitter Gorgon (fairy earth, hatching 8h, evolving ??h)

other prizes :
- (don’t know what is the other animal)
- habitat Winter Wonderland (right name ?), lightning dark fire, holds 4 animals
- 5 gems
- food (1500, 2000, 6000)
- king’s drops (150, 250, 350, 500)
- 3 expansion runes
- coins

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40072

Penguin2016
11-19-17, 06:48 PM
I just got the glitter gorgon!!! So so happy! Now hoping for the sheep (and still trying for porcuplenty, haha)

CuddlePuddlev2
11-20-17, 01:40 AM
Fantasy & Penguin...what did u guys breed to get it? do u have to use a fairy animal?

AppieP
11-20-17, 01:41 AM
Fantasy & Penguin...what did u guys breed to get it? do u have to use a fairy animal?

Breed? You can win it by the spinning Wheel

CuddlePuddlev2
11-20-17, 01:48 AM
Breed? You can win it by the spinning Wheel

oh sorry, i totally misunderstood this whole thread...idk why but i thought fantasy was able to breed it. I guess it was wishful thinking. I really want this one and the chance of winning it in 3 spins is basically 0%.

Penguin2016
11-20-17, 07:25 PM
oh sorry, i totally misunderstood this whole thread...idk why but i thought fantasy was able to breed it. I guess it was wishful thinking. I really want this one and the chance of winning it in 3 spins is basically 0%.

You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don’t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Whenever daily spins can be used for an event like this, I use them there, especially since the prizes are much better than the coins or flowers we get with the videos now, instead of the daily gems.

Cranlink14606
11-20-17, 07:45 PM
You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don’t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Whenever daily spins can be used for an event like this, I use them there, especially since the prizes are much better than the coins or flowers we get with the videos now, instead of the daily gems.

Wish my luck was that good. I have only gotten video spins 1 time in a year of playing. When I get videos it's for food only not when the spin to win wheel is active lol.

Penguin2016
11-20-17, 08:14 PM
Wish my luck was that good. I have only gotten video spins 1 time in a year of playing. When I get videos it's for food only not when the spin to win wheel is active lol.

That’s odd. I usually get five videos per day for food, coins, runes, and the very occasional gem. (There used to be videos to earn four total gems per day but I guess those are gone...) But regardless, my daily videos always work on the limited time wheels. I wonder if it’s your device? I play on my iPad.

CuddlePuddlev2
11-21-17, 02:42 AM
You can use your daily videos to get more spins! I get five per day, I think. I got the gorgon on perhaps the 12th spin. And judging on my past experiences on the wheel, I am likely to also get the sheep or the habitat, perhaps even both. IMO, the wheel is one of the best events for those of us who don?t buy gems and are rather frugal with the ones we get from friends.

Omg really? That has never shown up for me, and I do get 4-5 videos every day. Maybe it's because I watch the videos too quickly! I'll leave them and see what happens! Best tip ever, tysm Penguin!

UPDATE: so yep that's what it is. You have to chill for a bit and let the videos appear on the wheel. Don't be greedy like i was and watch all the videos as soon as they pop up! Sometimes they also give you an option to watch a video to get double coins for your daily bonus...don't do it! That's one less video u have for the wheel! thanks again Penguin, i owe u big time!

And yes, Penguin & Cranlink, the videos differ between android and apple. I have an iphone and used to get the 4 videos per day for gems too, and now i get rando stuff. i've heard other android users say the same as Cranlink, that there aren't as many ads and not on a regular basis. anyway, off topic, i know... just wanted to lyk!

Elunei
11-21-17, 08:16 AM
I keep getting apples 🙄

missKristel
11-21-17, 01:42 PM
UPDATE: so yep that's what it is. You have to chill for a bit and let the videos appear on the wheel. Don't be greedy like i was and watch all the videos as soon as they pop up! Sometimes they also give you an option to watch a video to get double coins for your daily bonus...don't do it! That's one less video u have for the wheel! thanks again Penguin, i owe u big time!

So that's why I haven't gotten videos in days. I wondered why they didn't show anymore...

But I just won the Glitter Gorgonzola though :D Hopefully I'll also win the habitat.

Penguin2016
11-21-17, 02:14 PM
Omg really? That has never shown up for me, and I do get 4-5 videos every day. Maybe it's because I watch the videos too quickly! I'll leave them and see what happens! Best tip ever, tysm Penguin!

And yes, Penguin & Cranlink, the videos differ between android and apple. I have an iphone and used to get the 4 videos per day for gems too, and now i get rando stuff. i've heard other android users say the same as Cranlink, that there aren't as many ads and not on a regular basis. anyway, off topic, i know... just wanted to lyk!

Glad I could help! Good luck!

adrianalima4
11-21-17, 08:13 PM
I haven?t gotten any videos at all since this wheel started and I usually get 4 a day
It?s so unfair

luna2cute
11-21-17, 08:21 PM
I used to get 4 a day but after the last update I get one or two every month only now.

:(

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 08:35 PM
Love the Glitter Gorgon and the Habitat! Wish they would put them on sale as well, for us who arent lucky enough to win them.

missKristel
11-21-17, 10:47 PM
I used to get 4 a day but after the last update I get one or two every month only now.

:(

I haven't gotten videos in days as well. It's so weird.

Sugarcat5
11-21-17, 10:54 PM
My video option finally popped up. Got 4 spins...2 for king petals, 1 food and 1 coins. I hate when I get coins on the wheel when there is all that good stuff to win. I have so much useless coins already.

CutieMark11
11-22-17, 03:35 PM

What videos???
Is it IOS only?

Phoenix406
11-22-17, 03:41 PM
Can't get the Winter Wonderlamb, the one thing I really want from the wheel, for the life of me. Ugh! Got the Glitter Gorgon, but didn't really care. Oh well, I guess she is kind of cool. Just not my usual taste.

chickenladyx14
11-22-17, 09:59 PM
My wheel has a 10 rune slot. I got it on my last spin.

kittenthief
11-22-17, 11:33 PM
I've spent hundreds of gems but no luck. ;____;
I really wanted the glitter gorgon but no luck for me this time.

miadoubled
11-23-17, 12:04 AM
IOS only has this option... so not fair!!! Well for videos that is...ughhhhhhh😲

CuddlePuddlev2
11-23-17, 04:34 AM
Since I posted about getting videos on my spin to win, the videos have mysteriously trickled off to 1 per day. I have always gotten 5-7 per day. In fact, every time i logged into my game there was a video or 2. However, the day before yesterday I only got 3, yesterday I got 2, and today at reset time I got 1. I don't think this is a coincidence and I don't like it. Can they ever just throw us a bone?

kittenthief
11-23-17, 07:05 AM
Hahaha, I've usually just gotten the spin the wheel characters without effort and am not able to breed the animals needed for the month. This time it's the opposite---I've gotten every thing except the fey foal (because of the retarded first event where I couldn't get the first fairy even though I spent real money... it was super weighted against/impossible for casual players). I've spent gems on this one, but I give up. ;_____;

carolineannlv
11-23-17, 07:51 AM
My mum's little account has spun 2 Gorgon's (she even missed the first couple days.
For me, not so much, and I've been getting to them on time every day, and have even used some gems.

I'm more interested in the Winter wonderlamb, but even that is escaping me.

mysticalfairy320
11-23-17, 12:06 PM
I used a few hundred gems but no gorgon, also I use to get 2 spins a day but for the last 4 days no videos have shown up. No gem sale so I have no gems left, I don't know what to do :(

TinkerFairy89
11-23-17, 08:30 PM
How come I can’t buy the Glitter Gorgon in the store? Don’t we normally have that option?

AppieP
11-23-17, 09:44 PM
How come I can’t buy the Glitter Gorgon in the store? Don’t we normally have that option?

I think your right about that. Usually we have....

gramland
11-23-17, 11:30 PM
Got the Glitter Gorgon on my last spin. I'm not always that lucky on Spin Wheel!

littelprince0313
11-24-17, 01:17 AM
Got the Glitter Gorgon on my last spin. I'm not always that lucky on Spin Wheel!

Just got it on my second account :)
But I really wish I will get it on my main account also

gramland
11-24-17, 02:13 PM
Just got it on my second account :)
But I really wish I will get it on my main account also

Glad you were lucky enough to get at least one!

mysticalfairy320
11-24-17, 04:00 PM
Never got it, I really hope it comes back!