PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Horn - 2017 Nov 17

CuddlePuddlev2
11-17-17, 07:38 PM
Harvest Horn - new creature
More information on Harvest Horn (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1471077&viewfull=1#post1471077) in Creatures Guide.

Moderator's Note: Added by Rynetory2

Plentiful Pals
Part 1
Get a Porcuplenty (breed Earth + Nature)
REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 2
Get a Cornucowpia (breed Nature + Fire)
REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 3
Get a Harvest Horn (breed Porcuplenty + Cornucowpia)
REWARD: 1,750 King's pendants, 20 gems

Looks like the Harvest Horn (new animal in shop) is breedable. Or at least it doesn't say it's not. Anyone know what to breed to get it? Or is this part of the porcuplenty/pomtumn thing and we have to wait until we breed those first?

Phoenix406
11-17-17, 09:34 PM
You have to have a Porcuplenty and a Cornucowpia and breed them together. So thankful that I got both of them! Now I have to evolve them before I can breed them. You do not need the Pomtumn though; that is not part of this combo.

Rynetory2
11-17-17, 10:44 PM
You have to have a Porcuplenty and a Cornucowpia and breed them together. So thankful that I got both of them! Now I have to evolve them before I can breed them. You do not need the Pomtumn though; that is not part of this combo.

Is this part of the goals? Which is it? Can you help to post it or a screenshot of it? Thanks.

I still dont have Cornucowpia. :(

torfhoeken3
11-17-17, 11:07 PM
This is it

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40037

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 12:55 AM
This is it

Thank you very much. :) Added to Post 1.

Elspethwood
11-18-17, 09:59 AM
Harvest Horn hatch 15 hours

Sugarcat5
11-18-17, 10:20 AM
Anyone know the breeding time for this?

violetfarm105
11-18-17, 10:51 AM
I think I just got it.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40038

Elspethwood
11-18-17, 10:59 AM
Yes! Congrats :)

SabaDilla2
11-18-17, 12:59 PM
Looks like this is another one I will not get. I have bred non-stop (except for required Storybook breeding) for the 1st one, porkuplenty, to no avail. If I do happen to get it, I'm sure I will be unable to complete part 2 and 3 in time. I don't know why I can never breed a required breed. If I don't have it already, it doesn't get bred. I think they have a block on my game...nobody can be that unlucky.

adrianalima4
11-18-17, 01:56 PM
PEople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine

Latoyab211
11-18-17, 02:46 PM
PEople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine

I am on my 5th try, will have to go for six. I did get the Hardwood on 4th try with this combo. Good Luck!

Latoyab211
11-18-17, 02:47 PM
I meant Hartwood. I was auto corrected.

deadpixel
11-18-17, 07:34 PM
Be prepared for fails with long breeding/hatching times. I got it on my seventh try:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40058

Sorry for not capturing the breeding shot, I’d thought it to be another failure.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 09:43 PM
I think I just got it.

Congratulations and thanks for the pic. :) Added to Creatures Guide.

Sugarcat5
11-18-17, 10:35 PM
I've tried about 6 times so far and havent gotten it yet.
I am getting a lot of fairy ferrets and got 2 more porkuplenties. I wish we could trade animals with other players. I would gladly trade my extra porkuplenties to players who havent gotten one yet.
Eople who have the porkupkenty and the cownacorpia - are you breeding and getting it on your first go or is it a hit an miss? I don’t know whether I want to evolve mine

Maheks
11-19-17, 01:36 AM
I've tried about 6 times so far and havent gotten it yet.
I am getting a lot of fairy ferrets and got 2 more porkuplenties. I wish we could trade animals with other players. I would gladly trade my extra porkuplenties to players who havent gotten one yet.

I was thinking the same thing. Wish we could trade animals. Some of us are lucky enough to breed two whilst others have tried for days and are no successful. I've not been able to breed any of the animals required for October and November apart From the story book cat. It's getting really hard

lourical1
11-19-17, 02:25 AM

Defenetly not getting it first time had about 10 failures but I did got hartwood with this formula am about to give it up

Miswinston
11-19-17, 04:08 AM
Mod. I believe the breeding combo in post 1 is inaccurate. It should say Nature + Fire.

Thank you! I've amended it. Cheers. Rynetory2

Limequat
11-19-17, 10:11 AM
My first try was another Porcuplenty, second and third were Fairy Ferrets. I have no idea if I'll be able to get Harvest Horn before it expires, but for now, I'm just grateful my fails so far have been short. *knock on wood*

Havenlands
11-19-17, 10:48 AM
I have tried for the Harvest Horn many, many times to no avil. I've even used gems. I'm seriously beginning to think the game knows when ppl use gems and hold out on giving us the animal we want so we'll keep buying gems. I don't want to think that, but I don't know what else to think. I've used so many gems to get this one bcos I really like it. I may just give up on it which saddens me greatly.

chickenladyx14
11-19-17, 02:39 PM
I just got a 15 hour breed time using the required animals. Is it Harvest Horn? Tons of fails so I am hoping for the desired result. :)

Sugarcat5
11-19-17, 04:05 PM
Still no harvest horn after about a dozen tries. Will keep trying till time runs out....fingers crossed.

BBHome20
11-19-17, 05:20 PM
I got 15 hours but it's not the Harvest Horn, it's a Cornucowpia 😭

miadoubled
11-19-17, 07:59 PM
Gosh i think it is so dumb that you dont just automatically get this when you breed the two!!! I have spent wayyy to many gems, at least thought id get the 20 back right away otherwise id never sped thru it!

Latoyab211
11-19-17, 09:24 PM
I got 15 hours but it's not the Harvest Horn, it's a Cornucowpia ��

I got the same thing! I just new it was the Harvest Horn��

cherrycastleorchard
11-19-17, 10:57 PM
I think I just got it.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40038

Well done neighbour, wish I could get it 9 fails already.

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 03:49 AM
I got 15 hours but it's not the Harvest Horn, it's a Cornucowpia ��

Same here I've used over 1,000 gems still nothing....

supermaay
11-20-17, 04:38 AM

It's too bad that you've spent 1000 gems as you can buy it at 1200. Hope you can get it. I didn't get Cornucowpia so I have no right to try it.

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 05:11 AM
I got cornucopia fails twice with this combo if I could give u one I would, if they ever have a trading feature that would be nice, is there no way to try for it still? I wish u luck!
I just bought gems and got both deers using about 300 more gems. So about 1300 for both.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40084

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 05:18 AM
It's too bad that you've spent 1000 gems as you can buy it at 1200. Hope you can get it. I didn't get Cornucowpia so I have no right to try it.

I just checked the cornucopia thread people are still getting it, try u may get it! With fire and nature lots of luck!

HunterAbode
11-20-17, 07:25 AM
Can anyone please tell me how many days are left to breed the Harvest Horn? I don’t have the goal yet but have Cornucowpia on the nest right now, so I’m hoping to know how long I’ll have to try for it or if I should speed up Cornucowpia. Thanks!

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 08:08 AM
I think it was 5 or 6 days for me before I did speed breading this morning, now it says 8 days to level him up, so u may get extra days to level him!

carolineannlv
11-20-17, 08:18 AM
So had the 15 hr timer, but got a second Cornucowpia. It's a cute animal to have a double of (for now), but here's to hoping the next 15hr timer is for the Harvest Horn at last.

It's nice to know that an 8hr timer could mean the Hartwood using the same breeding pair. ^_^ I'll be happy to have either. I am a massive fan of Elk, Deer and Reindeer animals. Honestly, they're my favourites.

miadoubled
11-20-17, 12:17 PM
Anyone have an opinion on is it better to be re-breeding or just trying it like the first time using regular breed ..im not sure what the odds are for it..

Limequat
11-20-17, 02:20 PM
Finally got Harvest Horn! I had a 15 hour timer last night that turned out to be Cornucowpia, but then I got another 15 hour timer right afterwards. I was itching to find out what it was, so I sped it up and was really happy to find out it was Harvest Horn.

Anyone have an opinion on is it better to be re-breeding or just trying it like the first time using regular breed ..im not sure what the odds are for it..

I pressed rebreed for mine. I don't think it makes a difference which side you press. Anyway, I'd rebreed just because it's more convenient - it'll save you a bit of time, plus you won't run the risk of accidentally selecting the wrong combo if your fingers slip.

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 08:14 PM
Can someone help to post the evolution time and which Feed Schedule is needed for Harvest Horn? Thank you.
See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 09:30 PM
Can someone help to post the evolution time and which Feed Schedule is needed for Harvest Horn? Thank you.
See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290

Food schedule is D not sure about evolution yet, but breed time is 15 hrs! I don't know how to enlarge pics.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40101

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 10:28 PM
Food schedule is D not sure about evolution yet, but breed time is 15 hrs! I don't know how to enlarge pics.

Thank you. :) Added to Guide. (Enlarged your photo. Click on your post and see the codes I added.)

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 11:02 PM
Thanks!

miadoubled
11-21-17, 01:16 AM
A million trys.....still cant get it! Ughhh

cherrycastleorchard
11-21-17, 05:21 AM
I just checked the cornucopia thread people are still getting it, try u may get it! With fire and nature lots of luck!

Me too, yet on my other account I have two, how can this be? Totally rigged

mysticalfairy320
11-21-17, 07:07 AM
Me too, yet on my other account I have two, how can this be? Totally rigged

I finally got both after 300 more gems, I only have one act, I think more than 1 would be hard to keep up with.

miadoubled
11-21-17, 07:59 AM
Finally a 15HR timer... im sure my luck itll be cornucowpia .. ive used so many gems speed breeding i dont even want to do this one right now!

I caved and sped it up, not a surprise its another cornucowpia! Just my luck.

miadoubled
11-21-17, 03:02 PM
Back to fairy ferrets all day long. With this cow holding up my nest!

Phoenix406
11-21-17, 04:03 PM
No luck here, either, and I'm tired of trying.

cherrycastleorchard
11-21-17, 08:34 PM
If I get another useless fairy ferret I am quitting this game and play something else. It is so rigged for some I cannot believe it.

cherrycastleorchard
11-21-17, 08:37 PM
They must be making a fortune out of this, people speed breeding for nothing

HaNiGaN
11-21-17, 08:49 PM
I got a 5 hr breed with the harvest horn combo... its not a jackolope or a rainguin... any ideas?

HaNiGaN
11-21-17, 08:52 PM
Oh. Probably a porcuplenty :/

Sugarcat5
11-21-17, 10:47 PM
OMG...if I see one more fairy ferret I am gonna scream! That is all I've been getting the whole day. At least in the beginning I was getting other animals. Not today...its a fairy ferret invasion!

agqt02
11-21-17, 11:07 PM
OMG...if I see one more fairy ferret I am gonna scream! That is all I've been getting the whole day. At least in the beginning I was getting other animals. Not today...its a fairy ferret invasion!

I feel the same way :(

cherrycastleorchard
11-22-17, 01:56 AM
No loyalty here for long time players

HunterAbode
11-22-17, 08:31 AM
I wish they would extend the time on Harvest Horn to the same amount of time we have to breed for Hartwood. I have not had much time to breed for it yet, and it seems as if everyone is having a difficult time getting it.

BBHome20
11-22-17, 09:56 AM
I'm wondering if it makes a difference that I already have the Fairy King so don't need the petals... because I having beenspeed breeding since it first came out AND I CAN'T GET IT... UGH 😓 very frustrating as it is not even an Ultra Rare

miadoubled
11-22-17, 11:07 AM
I'm wondering if it makes a difference that I already have the Fairy King so don't need the petals... because I having beenspeed breeding since it first came out AND I CAN'T GET IT... UGH 😓 very frustrating as it is not even an Ultra Rare

I dont have the king yet and i have been breeding and speeding through for days since it came out and only resulting in fairy ferrets porkuplenties and cornucowpias. Its so frusterating that it just doesnt give you it for breeding those two!

mypreciou83
11-22-17, 12:08 PM
I have been breeding and speed breeding for 3 days now and have had no luck what so ever to get the harvest horn. Why ask us to breed the two animals if you're going to make it ridiculous to get?! Sad part I paid for the hartwood horn with speed breeding and now that I'm going for the harvest horn I've gotten 4 of them?! Not happy

miadoubled
11-22-17, 02:08 PM
I have been breeding and speed breeding for 3 days now and have had no luck what so ever to get the harvest horn. Why ask us to breed the two animals if you're going to make it ridiculous to get?! Sad part I paid for the hartwood horn with speed breeding and now that I'm going for the harvest horn I've gotten 4 of them?! Not happy

You got the hartwood from breeding porkuplenty and cornucowpia??

Phoenix406
11-22-17, 03:25 PM
*Finally* got the little bugger on my nest (on my baby account). My newer account is more successful than my high level account: it has Porcuplenty and Cornocowpia (obviously, otherwise how would I have Harvest Horn?), and Hartwood. And yes, I got my Hartwood from Porcuplenty and Cornocowpia. Also already have the Fairy King on that account, but a ways away from the queen. On my high level account, I am closer to getting the Queen than the King. I guess in my Fantasy Forest, the queen and king got divorced. lol!

cherrycastleorchard
11-22-17, 06:34 PM
Given up on this, too frustrating

miadoubled
11-22-17, 08:17 PM
50+ ferret fails.... i have two of porkuplenty an cornucowpia have tried both so many times... gosh its so frusterating...an im out of gems now from it, they need to go on sale!!

Im throwin in the towel... i just cant win! I think its time to just stop with this game, and the nonsense of getting so upset over the frusteration from it..its not worth it. Im sure now i wont get the king unless i breed a wholllleeeee bunch. And at this rate with 3-6HR fails every time ill never make it.

Phoenix406
11-23-17, 01:02 AM
You still have a day or two left. Keep going! Unless you have something else to breed for.

NazKat
11-23-17, 03:52 AM

Same, only got my Cornucowpia now in breeding den. Won't get the king fairy or queen. They're always on the side bar smiling saying you can't catch me... It's like putting a jar of sweets on a high shelf in front of a kid. Always there, just can't reach it.

My breeding sucess for limited animals is rubbish. I only got 3 out of all in Oct and Nov.

Good luck everyone. Thanks for all the combos and tips!!! :) :)

CuddlePuddlev2
11-23-17, 04:42 AM
Won't get the king fairy or queen. They're always on the side bar smiling saying you can't catch me... It's like putting a jar of sweets on a high shelf in front of a kid. Always there, just can't reach it.

lol, i like your analogy :D

tahitii
11-23-17, 06:27 AM
I keep on getting Fairy Ferrets and 15h timers that obviously turn out to be Cornucowpias :(

Lethe72
11-23-17, 08:01 AM
I think I am well over 100 tries for this so far. No harvest horn yet. ~45 or so gems used also.

carolineannlv
11-23-17, 10:48 AM
I was originally getting mostly Jackalopes and the like. One Cornucowpia, which got my hopes up, four or more Porkuplenty's (3 consecutively) and still no Harvest Horn, or its counter part the Hartwood (which others have been lucky enough to get using the first two of this trio). Now it's devolved into almost non-stop fairy ferrets.

*sigh* Sad, but it was bound to happen after I got both cornucowpia and porkuplenty. It's an irony that you need them both to breed for the Harvest Horn, yet if you get them your chances of getting it are made slim by your success... I'm most likely going to have to wait for them to bring it back (hopefully next year) with the added advantage of already having bred the other two, so they won't take away from my chances of getting the third in the group too much... I hope.
I know sometimes if you get lucky with breeding one animal, odds tend to stack against you for the next. To balance it out and create diversity among forests.

I'm not overly annoyed. It's amazing I got the first pair in this breeding trio. But the Harvest Horn is so beautiful, I'd love to have it in my forest.

Maheks
11-23-17, 12:00 PM
Finally a 15HR timer... im sure my luck itll be cornucowpia .. ive used so many gems speed breeding i dont even want to do this one right now!

I caved and sped it up, not a surprise its another cornucowpia! Just my luck.
Same happen to me. I couldn't wait and sped up the breeding and it's another cownucowpia 🙁

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 06:14 PM
Does anyone know how much time is left for this?

Plentiful Pals - Part 3
Get a Harvest Horn (breed Porcuplenty + Cornucowpia)
REWARD: 1,750 King's pendants, 20 gems

miadoubled
11-23-17, 07:32 PM
I really wish theyd extend this!

Sugarcat5
11-23-17, 09:07 PM
Just got a 15 hour....fingers crossed!

Cranlink14606
11-24-17, 01:37 AM
Does anyone know how much time is left for this?

Mine says it ends today at 2:00pm central time.

LauraGSJK
11-24-17, 02:00 AM
Harvest Horn hatch 15 hours

Thanks a bunch! :D

Maheks
11-24-17, 09:38 AM
I've just done my last breeding before the harvest horn ends. Another fairy ferret. So that's me done.

Maheks
11-24-17, 09:39 AM
Just got a 15 hour....fingers crossed!
I hope it's a harvest horn

Alohatami
11-24-17, 11:47 AM
Just did a last minute push for a harvest horn. The result was five fairy ferrets and whatever the six hour timer produces. :( I don't think I've ever completed one of these quests where you have to breed all three animal.

luna2cute
11-24-17, 11:49 AM
Last breed got 15 hours. But it was a cornucowpia. :~(

Alohatami
11-24-17, 12:51 PM
Last breed got 15 hours. But it was a cornucowpia. :~(

Oh my gosh, I think that might be worse than what happened to me.

Sugarcat5
11-24-17, 03:23 PM
I hope it's a harvest horn

Nope....it was a cornucowpia. Thank u for wishing for me tho:) I hope u had better luck than me.