PDA

View Full Version : EVENT: First Snow - 2017 Nov 17 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 08:56 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39999

Event Schedule
Event is live from Nov 17 at 11:30am PT.
You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

Event Boost
Bountiful Basket - collect 60 points / 2.5 hrs
Plentiful Platter - collect 20 points / 2.5 hrs

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to game levels.

High Level

50 points - Mystery Box
350 points - Snowy Owl (Animal)
650 points - Mystery Box
1,100 points - Snowflake Tiles x4
1,500 points - Mystery Box
2,200 points - Frostrich (Animal)
3,800 points - Mystery Box
4,500 points - Arctic Abode (Habitat)
5,500 points - Mystery Box
6,100 points - Snow Leopard Seal (animal)
7,200 points - Winter Fairy (Animal)

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your storage upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st - Roarfrost and Gold Acorn trophy
2nd - Roarfrost and Silver Acorn trophy
3rd - Bronze Acorn trophy, 25,000 food, 20 runes
4th to 6th - 20,000 food, 35,000 coins, 10 runes
7th to 12th - 15,000 food, 25,000 coins
13th to 20th - 10,000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your storage at the end of the event.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40029

Goals
Shimmering Snowy Owl
Goal 1
Hatch a Snowy Owl
REWARD: 300 LB points

Goal 2
Raise your Snowy Owl to lvl 3

Goal 3
Raise your Snowy Owl to lvl 12
REWARD: 400 LB points

Happy Hartwood (2 goals)
Goal 1
Hatch a Hartwood (breed Dark + Nature)
REWARD: 350 food, 150 LB points
(Thanks carolineannlv for the info)

Goal 2
Raise your Hartwood to level 10
REWARD: 350 food, 150 LB points

Additional Information
Roarfrost (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1471078&viewfull=1#post1471078) - Hatch ? / Evo ?
Snowy Owl (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1471079&viewfull=1#post1471079) - Hatch 8 hrs / Evo 8 hrs
Winter Fairy (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1471080&viewfull=1#post1471080) - Hatch 15 hrs / Evo 15 hrs
Arctic Abode habitat - Nature, Fire type

Egg Snowy Owl

Winter fairy!!!!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40085

Have fun and enjoy your event! :D

(Please help to post event information. Thanks.)

torfhoeken3
11-17-17, 03:26 AM
Lovely animals!!!

kittenthief
11-17-17, 07:34 AM
Ooh, I like the dog animal. :D

mysticalfairy320
11-17-17, 09:30 AM
I love all the fairies they are so cute! I can't wait to get the winter one!

Phoenix406
11-17-17, 12:33 PM
Ooh, I like the dog animal. :D

That's a great name for it. I was wondering what kind of dog it is supposed to be! Lol!

liesl23
11-17-17, 01:28 PM
I don't seem to have the LB "First Snow", it is 12:25pm PT (just after noon) my time, it said that it was supposed to start at 11:30am PT, how come I don't have it yet?

missKristel
11-17-17, 02:05 PM
I'm happy the owl and fairy are milestone prizes :D

honoroll321
11-17-17, 02:05 PM
Must get them all!!!!😀

carolineannlv
11-17-17, 03:32 PM
For Higher Level players (I'm at 162)...

Event Prizes:
50 points = Mystery Box (Prize varies)
350 points = Snowy Owl (Animal - hatch 8hrs / evo hrs?)
650 points = Mystery Box
1100 points = 4x Snowflake Tiles
1500 points = Mystery Box
2200 points = Frostrich (Animal)
3800 points = Mystery Box
4500 points = Arctic Abode (Habitat)
5500 points = Mystery Box
6100 points = Snow Leopard Seal (animal)
7200 points = Winter Fairy (Animal)

Related Goals:
Shimmering Snowy Owl
Pt 1/3 : Reach milestone 2 and Hatch Snow Owl = 300 points Reward

Winter Crowns
Pt 1/6 : Reach Milestone 2 and Hatch Snow Owl = 350 Fairy Crowns

Happy Hartwood
pt 1/2
Breed Dark + Nature and hatch a Super Rare Hartwood (8hrs) = 150 points + 350 food

^ Royal Hartwood task ties in. Also a 2 part goal, only it gives Kings Pendants.

Phoenix406
11-17-17, 04:45 PM
Great milestones! Always love a free habitat, and the animals are ones that I tried really hard to breed previously, but was unsuccessful.

BBHome20
11-17-17, 05:16 PM
Snowy Owl hatch time is 8 hours

Destiel0918
11-17-17, 06:01 PM
I can give up on grand prize immediately:D My group has already boosted way past the last milestone...and even if I wanted - I could never beat them:D . So I can just focus on milestones and not waste tons of food in hoping to get the last prize:D

miadoubled
11-17-17, 08:20 PM
Sucks i have no chance of getting the dog, theres two people already way past 10k ..i cant imagine where they'll be at by time it ends
Crazy!

Alohatami
11-17-17, 08:47 PM
Sucks i have no chance of getting the dog, theres two people already way past 10k ..i cant imagine where they'll be at by time it ends
Crazy!
Wow! Past 10K already? And I thought the leader of my group was doing well with over 2.5k already. The person in 2nd is about 2.1k behind. I think I'll just go about my usual forest business, and where I end up is where I end up, lol.

LilliDee
11-17-17, 08:59 PM
Getting points isn't made easier by the game resetting taking back points you won in a wheel spin but still showing the wheel was spun so you can't try to recoup the lost points. S8 is so lame. I also expected the last fairy to be the final prize in the LB which I never win so I didn't gem the last 200 pts I needed in the WE event to get the spring fairy figuring the last one was out of reach. Now that the winter fairy is available to all, even though the spring fairy wasn't, it kind of makes winning it immaterial. No Fey is available for me. Ugh!

AppieP
11-17-17, 09:39 PM
Egg Snowy Owl

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-17-17, 10:39 PM
I hope they really do ?A Royal Feast? again instead with the Fairy queen!!!!

I have some tips of surviving the harsh and desolate leaderboard

- Set your timer to three hours every time you spin the leader board wheel. If you are very dedicated, you can do this beyond your sleeping time.

- Try for the monthly zodiac?s needed animal while you are at it.

- Have a personal milestone of how much points you need to get each day
(720
7200)

- Prepare in advanced for a day, or even a week!

- Catalog what or what not to do from your past mistakes

- Have lots of food with you! Feeding your animals gives you lots of points

missKristel
11-17-17, 11:32 PM
I also like the new habitat. Too bad it can only hold Water and Dark though...
But if there is a gem sale I might buy it.

I'm also happy they stick with a final milestone of 7200 points instead of 9000. Thank you for that S8 :D

gaara076
11-18-17, 12:18 AM
The first on my event have over 7000 point. Is it normal? Too strange....

LilliDee
11-18-17, 12:19 AM
Yes, but they stuck with 6,000 pts in the Dragon Story LB but dumbed the wheel down so it barely gave out any points. Boosting was the only way to complete it this time which has never happened before. I'm expecting the same unfair play to show up here too. Hoping it doesn't but not holding my breath.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 12:51 AM
For Higher Level players (I'm at 162)...

Egg Snowy Owl

Thanks for your help. Added to Post 1.

shooshemc
11-18-17, 03:34 AM
This event has 10 days left (basically it just started) and I have earned 213 points and an animal...not too bad. Imagine my surprise when I see that the 1st place player has already amassed 7,618 points.

fraulitsa79
11-18-17, 05:25 AM
hi, i have the snowy owl in my storage but it's locked and saying goal.... does anyone knows why?

AppieP
11-18-17, 05:56 AM
hi, i have the snowy owl in my storage but it's locked and saying goal.... does anyone knows why?

This happens to me before. Dont know for sure what i did to solve this problem anymore. Maby you can try too force close the game and open again. Hope this helps. Otherwise a mod knows the answer?!

AppieP
11-18-17, 06:17 AM
Goals
Shimmering Snowy Owl*(3 goals)

Goal 1
Hatch a Snowy Owl*

Goal 2
Raise your Snowly Owl* to lvl 3
REWARD: 350 LB points (if I'm not mistaken)

Goal 3
Raise your Snowly Owl* to lvl 12
REWARD: 400 LB points.

Maby Rynetory2 can also added this info on post#1:

Frostrich dark/water (16 hatching/ 17 evolving)

Milestone price 8 the Artic Abode habitat holds Nature/Fire creatures.

Snow Leopard Seal water/earth (17 hatching/ 18 evolving)

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 08:10 AM

Welcome to the forum. Restarting your device should clear this. :)

Destiel0918
11-18-17, 12:22 PM
The first on my event have over 7000 point. Is it normal? Too strange....

For me...all past events have been 7200 last milestone - it isn't same for everyone?

Callyvitale19
11-18-17, 01:38 PM
Since I've stopped caring about the 1st or 2nd prize on LB's they have become the easiest event and every milestone is a gift.

Destiel0918
11-18-17, 01:49 PM
Since I've stopped caring about the 1st or 2nd prize on LB's they have become the easiest event and every milestone is a gift.

I gave up on this main goal too - since people in my group are like 10 000 + already...I can't beat them - even if I tried:D ....I can just focus on milestones in peace.

mutley00
11-18-17, 02:40 PM
Spin to Win prizes:
1x Snowy Aspen
4x ??? Tiles - can someone name these?

Destiel0918
11-18-17, 02:59 PM
Spin to Win prizes:
1x Snowy Aspen
4x ??? Tiles - can someone name these?

Are those the match?

Alohatami
11-18-17, 03:34 PM
Welcome to the forum. Restarting your device should clear this. :)

I did both a warm restart, as well as completely powering off and restarting, and my snowy owl is still locked. I guess I have to go submit a ticket.

CutieMark11
11-18-17, 06:47 PM
I did both a warm restart, as well as completely powering off and restarting, and my snowy owl is still locked. I guess I have to go submit a ticket.

This happened to someone in previous LB. Force close your app, open setting -> app -> fantasy forest, clear cache and clear data. Your animal will be reloaded slowly but sure.

Alohatami
11-18-17, 08:26 PM
This happened to someone in previous LB. Force close your app, open setting -> app -> fantasy forest, clear cache and clear data. Your animal will be reloaded slowly but sure.

Thanks for the post. Though I remember in the past (older phones) seeing the clear cache and clear data options, my only options now are force stop and uninstall. Unfortunately, force stop did not do the trick. Clearing the cache is a good idea, I just need to find where to do it. I suppose I could always uninstall and reinstall, too.

Update: I found where they hid the clear data and clear cache. It's under a storage sub-menu. I'm first trying to just clear the cache, but if that fails, I'll try the data too.

Update 2: I cleared the data. You weren't kidding about the slow reload, lol. I'm still waiting for everything to come back up, but it looks like my Snowy Owl is no longer blocked. Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know how to cancel a support ticket?

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the post. Though I remember in the past (older phones) seeing the clear cache and clear data options, my only options now are force stop and uninstall. Unfortunately, force stop did not do the trick. Clearing the cache is a good idea, I just need to find where to do it. I suppose I could always uninstall and reinstall, too.

Update: I found where they hid the clear data and clear cache. It's under a storage sub-menu. I'm first trying to just clear the cache, but if that fails, I'll try the data too.

Update 2: I cleared the data. You weren't kidding about the slow reload, lol. I'm still waiting for everything to come back up, but it looks like my Snowy Owl is no longer blocked. Thanks!

Does anyone happen to know how to cancel a support ticket?

Glad to hear that it works for you. :)

I think there's a close button in your request for you to close the case but if not, type in "Fixed" in the text box.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 09:29 PM
Discussion posts on King's pendants and Queen's crowns were moved to the Nov event thread.

Report in this bug thread if you are having issues getting past Winter Crowns - Goal 2.
Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101902-Winter-Crowns-Goal-2-tiles)

Clark_Wayne
11-19-17, 02:44 AM
@rynetory: some screen cap for you :

habitat associated to the leaderboard

side goal for king’s drops

Maheks
11-19-17, 06:10 AM
I gave up on this main goal too - since people in my group are like 10 000 + already...I can't beat them - even if I tried:D ....I can just focus on milestones in peace.

Even if your first on leader board S8 will bring a player down by giving them tiles and decorations everytime they spin the wheel. I've got 3 tiles and the flower last four spins so other players will catch up and take my place. This never use to happen before but I feel S8 *****s players and pushes them behind. This isn't a coincidence. Even when a player is in the top 5 position if you get a treasure chest it'll b the wooden one so you'll just get 25 points. A game should be fair to all players I think....

Rynetory2
11-19-17, 06:37 AM
@rynetory: some screen cap for you :

habitat associated to the leaderboard

side goal for king’s drops

Eluzyion is doing the updates for King's and Queen's drops in the Nov event thread. I've posted it there. Thanks for your help. :)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November&p=1471156&viewfull=1#post1471156

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 05:13 AM
Winter fairy!!!!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40085

Alohatami
11-22-17, 10:25 AM
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

I know that when you're at the top of the leaderboard, the spin wheel gets more stingy. Spins seem much better when you're below 7th place. At best this go-round, I have been as high as 5th. But I have been steadily dropping, and am currently in 13th. However, ever since I passed the 7th milestone, it seems that the wheel has been sharply throttled back. My last three spins have only given 25 points each. Being down in 13th, I was expecting better. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just (as usual) very unlucky?

tahitii
11-22-17, 10:56 AM
@Alohatami It depends on how many points are you far from the first position ... If there isn't a big difference between you and the other players you will still get low points :(

miadoubled
11-22-17, 11:04 AM

I know that when you're at the top of the leaderboard, the spin wheel gets more stingy. Spins seem much better when you're below 7th place. At best this go-round, I have been as high as 5th. But I have been steadily dropping, and am currently in 13th. However, ever since I passed the 7th milestone, it seems that the wheel has been sharply throttled back. My last three spins have only given 25 points each. Being down in 13th, I was expecting better. Has anyone else experienced this? Or am I just (as usual) very unlucky?

Ive experienced the same unluckyness... i literally have gotten tiles almost every spin for days! Mixing in a small points chest here and there.. ive got to 3rd and bounced back down to 7th and even lower , low or high ive had the same results

luna2cute
11-22-17, 03:49 PM
It said 2x kings pendants for breeding but last breed gave me none, only leaderboard points. Is this for all breeds?

Is everyone else getting them?

Maheks
11-22-17, 04:00 PM

Even if your first on leader board S8 will bring a player down by giving them tiles and decorations everytime they spin the wheel. I've got 3 tiles and the flower last four spins so other players will catch up and take my place. This never use to happen before but I feel S8 *****s players and pushes them behind. This isn't a coincidence. Even when a player is in the top 5 position if you get a treasure chest it'll b the wooden one so you'll just get 25 points. A game should be fair to all players I think....

Phoenix406
11-22-17, 06:21 PM

I used to think that people were paranoid when they wrote posts like this, but I have definitely noticed that the spinning wheel appears to be rigged. I remember one time when I spun for the little wooden chest virtually every spin. Over the course of a 10 day LB event, and you can spin every 3 hours, so I spin at least 5-6x per day = 50 - 60 overall spins, and to get the same "prize" every time is just statistically impossible without it being rigged. There are 8 slices on the wheel, so theoretically you should get, in the course of 10 days, the same prize about 6 or 7 times.

To answer Maheks question, I haven't paid close enough attention to know, but I will try to pay for attention. Since I got the 7th milestone, I haven't noticed any difference, but since I got to the Leopard Seal I am mainly spinning for runes (YAY!!) and tiles. Also, I am in 1st place on that LB. On my other account I am in the top 5 and haven't reached Leopard Seal yet and am still spinning for chests, when I would be just as happy or happier with runes.

Alohatami
11-23-17, 12:16 AM
Thanks for all the replies. I think I was just really unlucky on that set of spins. My last two have been much better. At the moment, I'm in 10th place.

Maheks
11-23-17, 09:37 AM
I used to think that people were paranoid when they wrote posts like this, but I have definitely noticed that the spinning wheel appears to be rigged. I remember one time when I spun for the little wooden chest virtually every spin. Over the course of a 10 day LB event, and you can spin every 3 hours, so I spin at least 5-6x per day = 50 - 60 overall spins, and to get the same "prize" every time is just statistically impossible without it being rigged. There are 8 slices on the wheel, so theoretically you should get, in the course of 10 days, the same prize about 6 or 7 times.

To answer Maheks question, I haven't paid close enough attention to know, but I will try to pay for attention. Since I got the 7th milestone, I haven't noticed any difference, but since I got to the Leopard Seal I am mainly spinning for runes (YAY!!) and tiles. Also, I am in 1st place on that LB. On my other account I am in the top 5 and haven't reached Leopard Seal yet and am still spinning for chests, when I would be just as happy or happier with runes.

Trust me phoenix406 I'm not being paranoid. Look closely at the wheel when you spin the wheel in the middle of the spin it'll suddenly stop and then slow spin. I'm sure S8 decides what to give players and I've got non stop tiles and coins and if I get a chest it's the wooden one which gives 25 point. Once when my son spun the wheel anti clockwise it stop on realms then moved one space clockwise to apples. So it's definitely set that way. Like you said it's statistically impossible to get the same price each time. I've noticed this with the other glitter gorgon wheel too. I guess the less we win in spins the more gems we will use as players to spin yhe wheel again if that options on offer.

Maheks
11-23-17, 09:41 AM
Thanks for all the replies. I think I was just really unlucky on that set of spins. My last two have been much better. At the moment, I'm in 10th place.
It's when a player is in the top 5 of the leader board that's when S8 is controlling spin the wheel. At the moment I've moved down to 10th place and I also get more points.

mysticalfairy320
11-23-17, 12:12 PM
I thought I was crazy but it is true, I would get different color chests with only 25* points no matter if it was gold or silver. A couple days ago but today it went back to giving me back higher points, not sure what is happening I am 1st place but now not by much I was ahead by 5,000 points now just 2000 so maybe it does go by how far u are off by 2nd place?

Pebblemist
11-23-17, 01:57 PM
I've gotten nothing but the lowest chest for a few days now :/

Phoenix406
11-23-17, 04:53 PM
I thought I was crazy but it is true, I would get different color chests with only 29 points no matter if it was gold or silver. A couple days ago but today it went back to giving me back higher points, not sure what is happening I am 1st place but now not by much I was ahead by 5,000 points now just 2000 so maybe it does go by how far u are off by 2nd place?

I agree. I've been at the top of the leaderboard and getting non- points prizes, but then someone started to catch up to me, and all of a sudden I got points again.

cherrycastleorchard
11-24-17, 05:30 AM
Only one person on my leaderboard has used the smaller boost, they must be waiting til they go on sale lol

missKristel
11-24-17, 12:58 PM
Why do I always rank 1st or 2nd in LB's where I don't even care about the 1st/2nd prize. I just want the final milestone, not the grand prize.

indigo2012xxx
11-24-17, 03:19 PM
Tiles, tiles, tiles �� I saw my spin wheel stop and reverse direction to land on tiles. Sooo...not random.
I was wondering about boosts in LB event, any advice on most “cost effective” use? Do you have to gem-finish the hatchings and breedings while the boost is active to get the extra points from the boost?

luna2cute
11-24-17, 04:09 PM
Tiles, tiles, tiles �� I saw my spin wheel stop and reverse direction to land on tiles. Sooo...not random.
I was wondering about boosts in LB event, any advice on most “cost effective” use? Do you have to gem-finish the hatchings and breedings while the boost is active to get the extra points from the boost?

when I use a boost I’m gem conscious so I try to line up my breeding den, nests and eco flower to be ready at the same time or close to the same time. Then I use the boost, hatch and evolve everything then feed all the animals I want to get to higher levels until I’ve used the amount of food I want to spend.

Penguin2016
11-24-17, 04:44 PM
I’m in 9th place right now, but have still only gotten the tiles or brown chest for the last two days.

Pebblemist
11-24-17, 05:33 PM
Anybody else find it weird that the Artic Abode is a Nature/Fire habitat?

akcv1983
11-24-17, 06:15 PM
I have earned the Arctic Abode but it’s not in my storage. I’ve reloaded the game but it’s still not there. Any ideas/solutions?

Penguin2016
11-24-17, 06:40 PM
Anybody else find it weird that the Artic Abode is a Nature/Fire habitat?

Very! It would make much more sense as water and earth, IMO.

Rynetory2
11-24-17, 07:41 PM
I have earned the Arctic Abode but it’s not in my storage. I’ve reloaded the game but it’s still not there. Any ideas/solutions?

Restart your device and check under "All" tab in your storage.

akcv1983
11-24-17, 08:43 PM
Restart your device and check under "All" tab in your storage.

It worked- thanks!

deadpixel
11-26-17, 08:55 PM
I?m in 9th place right now, but have still only gotten the tiles or brown chest for the last two days.

Sorry to hear that. I usually get the same brown chest and decorations in the previous events, but for some reason, I've been pretty lucky in this one.

I've had about 3 spins landing on runes but at other times the spins have been landing on the bronze, silver or gold chests so together with regular breeding, hatching and evolving, I've actually managed to hit the 7,200 milestone without using any boost and only doing the required feeding. This is one of the rare times that I've actually completed a leaderboard event with close to 200K of food left :)

I'm definitely not trying for the Roarfrost as the 1st and 2nd place players have 20K and 19.5K points respectively.

BellasNana
11-27-17, 07:17 AM
I wish the Arctic Abode habitat that was one of the milestones in First Snow would actually allow the animals that we got to be placed in it. In fact, I haven't found any cold/snow/winter animals that will go in that habitat. There may be some Christmas animals but they're in my Christmas habitats.

Tiamat68
11-27-17, 08:54 AM
I just earned the Winter Fairy. I'm very happy. All the work was worth it. I have the Fall Fairy, but couldn't get the Spring Fairy. I really tried, but it wasn't in the cards for me. Does anybody think there may be another chance to earn it?

Destiel0918
11-27-17, 11:45 PM
Well....one of the wors leaderboards for me...9482 points have given me like,..13th place....but there is still one hour left:D.

JustKay
11-28-17, 02:26 AM
Yes! Yes! YES! I beat my nemesis! I wasn't expecting to see my nemesis again so soon, but it was a fateful surprise. They broke my double 12 win streak three leaderboards ago, and I had vengeance brewing. I've been scheming for three months now. Carefully planting away, hatching then raising my best animals. I knew their game plan and it was now my turn to break their streak. The last 10 minutes was hectic, but I crushed them under the weight of a million charm cherries!

Destiel0918
11-28-17, 02:28 AM
Yes! Yes! YES! I beat my nemesis! I wasn't expecting to see my nemesis again so soon, but it was a fateful surprise. They broke my double 12 win streak three leaderboards ago, and I had vengeance was brewing. I've been scheming for three months now. Carefully planting away, hatching then raising my best animals. I knew their game plan and it was now my turn to break their streak. The last 10 minutes was hectic, but I crushed them under the weight of a million charm cherries!

Congratulations. Curious - what is your game name? ( I also met someone, I beat few leaderboards again, I won - barely). But I doubt we were in the seme group, as I didn't even try myself this time around:D.

Maheks
11-28-17, 02:46 AM
Yes! Yes! YES! I beat my nemesis! I wasn't expecting to see my nemesis again so soon, but it was a fateful surprise. They broke my double 12 win streak three leaderboards ago, and I had vengeance brewing. I've been scheming for three months now. Carefully planting away, hatching then raising my best animals. I knew their game plan and it was now my turn to break their streak. The last 10 minutes was hectic, but I crushed them under the weight of a million charm cherries!
Congratulations!!! my biggest let down and complain towards S8 is they've really *****ed me on spin the wheel. I got tiles mostly and lowest chest. No way has spin the wheel helped me this time. This morning I woke up 7th place. Had my 4 nest ready from yesterday. Best animals including fairies ready for this morning. Bought boost 20 mins before LB ends and made it to 1st place. Didn't even have to use my food.

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 05:41 AM
Congratulations to all winners! :)

Can someone help to post any or all of these information for Roarfrost? Thanks.
- hatching time
- evolution time
- feed schedule

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 05:42 AM
Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

JustKay
11-28-17, 01:27 PM
Congratulations. Curious - what is your game name? ( I also met someone, I beat few leaderboards again, I won - barely). But I doubt we were in the seme group, as I didn't even try myself this time around:D.

It's "blingling". You can't miss me, I have all my trophies out on display all the time.

mysticalfairy320
11-28-17, 01:44 PM
Here you go ☺ *Also 5 apples at level one for food schedule!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]40356[/ATTACH

Rynetory2
11-29-17, 01:43 AM
Here you go ☺ *Also 5 apples at level one for food schedule!

Congratulations mysticalfairy320 on your new roarfrost!! :D

Added to the Guide. Do you happen to know the evo time? Is it 15 hrs like the hatching time? :)

mysticalfairy320
11-29-17, 02:14 AM
Not sure I'm keeping him a baby bc he is so cute little, I try to keep all my favorites little unless they are gem animal or they make me level up for a goal. I wish they had an option where you could level them up but be able to show in whatever level you want. I think almost all of mine would stay little.

Rynetory2
11-29-17, 02:27 AM
That's true. They are cuter when they are babies. Either that or keep them in the Fountain of Youth. :) Once again, thanks for your help!

mysticalfairy320
11-29-17, 02:43 AM
I bought two fountain of youths and they are full lol, I love that they brought those habitats out! I hope we get more ☺

Phoenix406
11-29-17, 12:35 PM
Not sure I'm keeping him a baby bc he is so cute little, I try to keep all my favorites little unless they are gem animal or they make me level up for a goal. I wish they had an option where you could level them up but be able to show in whatever level you want. I think almost all of mine would stay little.

This is my problem as well. I often have a hard time finding enough animals to evolve to earn points in the Leaderboards and World Events because I would like to keep so many of them as babies or juveniles. I have several Fountain of Youth habitats, but it's still hard to keep all the babies I want to.

I did recently start a second account, so now at least I have the option to keep some babies on one account and level them up on the other account.

mysticalfairy320
11-29-17, 04:49 PM
I can't do 2 accounts thats too much for me lol. I would never do my day job.

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 07:35 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.