PDA

View Full Version : Fall Feast Food Expo - 2017 Nov 16 (POLL ADDED)

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 06:37 PM
Fall Feast Food Expo! This is a 10 days cruise.

Come and set up a bountiful Fall Feast! Earn Expo Tickets and redeem them for new recipes!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39993

How To Play?
1. Complete each cruise day to earn Expo Tickets
2. Complete goals
3. Redeem the new recipes by using the respective Expo Tickets

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792
Keep checking here for further updates.
- On Day 2, we'll know if Set A is being used.
- On Day 8, we'll know if it's Set B or C.

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Ramon the Expo Host will visit your restaurant and drop you the elusive Diamond Expo Ticket for you to redeem the French Apple Tart!

Note: Ramon the Expo Host is not a permanent visitor. He will be gone once you collect the Diamond Expo Ticket.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39994

Recipes
Unlock these recipes by redeeming them with your Expo Tickets. They are permanently yours once you have redeemed them within the limited time.

Chicken Pot Pie (Red Expo Ticket) - 4 chicken + 2 cream + 6 flour (Diner oven)
Pickled Eggs (Bronze Expo Ticket) - 8 eggs + 2 sugar (Commercial range)
Broccoli Stuffing (Silver Expo Ticket) - 5 broccoli + 4 bread + 2 steak (Diner stove)
Corn Chowder (Gold Expo Ticket) - 6 cream + 5 cheese + 3 onion (Commercial range)
French Apple Tart (Diamond Expo Ticket) - 6 flour + 2 turbin sugar + 1 duck egg (Pizza oven)

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 06:38 PM
Goals

The Fall Feast Food Expo has be***! Complete the Orders to earn Expo Redemption Tickets! If you complete the Expo, Ramon the Host will temporarity stop by to aware you the final Ticket!

The Red Expo Ticket
Goal 1
Redeem the Red Expo Ticket! (Earn this from Day 2 of the Fall Feast Food Expo!)
REWARD: Chicken Pot Pie

Goal 2
Serve Chicken Pot Pie x10
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 10 xps

The Bronze Expo Ticket
Goal 1
Redeem the Bronze Expo Ticket! (Earn this from Day 4 of the Fall Feast Food Expo!)
REWARD: 1,000 coins, Pickled Eggs

Goal 2
Serve Pickled Eggs x10
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Mastery spice

The Silver Expo Ticket
Goal 1
Redeem the Silver Expo Ticket! (Earn this from Day 6 of the Fall Feast Food Expo!)
REWARD: 1,000 coins, Broccoli Stuffing

Goal 2
Serve Broccoli Stuffing x10
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 4 Bronze stamps

The Gold Expo Ticket
Goal 1
Redeem the Gold Expo Ticket! (Earn this from Day 8 of the Fall Feast Food Expo!)
REWARD: 1,000 coins, Corn Chowder

Goal 2
Serve Corn Chowder x10
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 2 Silver stamp

The Diamond Expo Ticket
This last ticket must be given out by Ramon the Expo Host! Make sure to complete the Expo to get Ramon to visit your restaurant!
Goal 1
Redeem the Diamond Expo Ticket! (Earn this from Ramon! Once he gives you the ticket, he wont be back.)
REWARD: 1,000 coins, French Apple Tart

Goal 2
Serve French Apple Tart x10
REWARD: 1,000 coins, 7 Quickserve

Bigpap999
11-16-17, 08:01 PM
This is my first time getting this kind of catering event. In previous events how many coins do these recipes get? That's a lot of ingredients, I might skip if the coin rewards aren't worth it for me...

Shadiat
11-17-17, 12:14 AM
Really annoying to get another expo. Why would I go through a ten day event just to get a recipe that gives coins?

An event's star prize should always be a purely gem giving recipe.

britti1303
11-17-17, 12:36 AM
Finally new recipes, �� I love it. As I am playing for nearly three years now that’s the only reason not to abandon the game. I’m fed up with gem recipes and cruises and already have enough gems which for me are useless more or less. Only goal left is to get stars from cooking and this cruise gives me the chance to get Number 900. I loved the other events where you had to fulfill tasks to get a new recipe or new appliances but this cruise is as good for me!

Paul__
11-17-17, 09:16 PM
I really like the design of the recipes. Good job to the designers

sunshine257
11-18-17, 07:17 AM
Help please, as I am a bit confused. Do I have to cook the new recipe just once to keep it or do I have to complete the goal of cooking it 10 times. Thanks in advance to whoever answer my current conundrum.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 08:31 AM
Help please, as I am a bit confused. Do I have to cook the new recipe just once to keep it or do I have to complete the goal of cooking it 10 times. Thanks in advance to whoever answer my current conundrum.

The recipe is permanently yours once you have redeemed it with the respective expo ticket.

Paul__
11-21-17, 05:18 PM
Broccoli Stuffing cooks for 2.3 hours, 300 servings, and earns 1,200 coins and 7 xps.

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 08:05 AM
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Paul__
11-23-17, 07:30 PM
Really annoying to get another expo. Why would I go through a ten day event just to get a recipe that gives coins?

An event's star prize should always be a purely gem giving recipe.

I like the food expos, but I agree that it is ridiculous that the grand prize gives coins or gems.

Melanie930
11-24-17, 08:41 AM
I love getting so many new recipes. Currently shaking my head at my cruise orders though since they all seem to need the same ingredients (eg 10 apples; apple ginger chicken; and apple cider at the moment).

dragon2046
11-25-17, 04:42 AM
Love the new recipes but I do prefer final recipe to be a gem one. I also would like to know how it is even possible to complete last goal :/ apple tart takes 18 hours my timer says I have to cook it 10 times in 6 days to get 7 helping hands ...... :/ not enough hours in the day to do that. And if u spend over 7 gems or 7 helping hands to complete you actually loose gems. :(.

yugaxi
11-25-17, 08:47 AM
First it was the mixed berry pie, now it’s apple tart - what’s with these 18 hour recipes? Either let us buy more appliances or have shorter cooking times.

chuckyt888
11-25-17, 05:19 PM
This is ridiculous. These cruise goals aren't being looked at or thought out before they are released. We have one pizza oven. We have to cook 10 French Tarts for part 2 of the diamond goal. At 18 hours per tart with 5 days remaining. What a joke.

Paul__
11-25-17, 05:39 PM
This is ridiculous. These cruise goals aren't being looked at or thought out before they are released. We have one pizza oven. We have to cook 10 French Tarts for part 2 of the diamond goal. At 18 hours per tart with 5 days remaining. What a joke.

The recipe also drops coins or gems.

sgr1953
11-25-17, 05:45 PM

Does S8 ever do the math? 18 hours/cook and 120 hours left to cook 10 tarts. Someone’s not getting it. Last time it was the mixed berry cobbler. What is S8 expecting from us?

CocoMom101
11-25-17, 06:16 PM
Add my name to the list of players frustrated with the final Diamond Ticket Recipe. There is no way to finish the final task of cooking the apple tart recipe ten times in the remaining 5 days. What is the point?

Rynetory2
11-26-17, 11:00 PM
Did you enjoy this cruise and goals? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Chaotarch
11-26-17, 11:12 PM
Add my name to the list of players frustrated with the final Diamond Ticket Recipe. There is no way to finish the final task of cooking the apple tart recipe ten times in the remaining 5 days. What is the point?

:mad::mad::mad: me too :mad::mad::mad:

pls fix

EDIT: give us a SECOND Pizza Oven:rolleyes:

Rynetory2
11-26-17, 11:18 PM
Hey Guys,

I have passed in your feedback regarding the Goal 2 of French Apple Tart. You can continue to leave your feedback here. Thanks.

molly22maid
11-27-17, 05:35 AM
It?s not even possible to complete the apple tart goal, as it takes 18 hours to cook and we only have 4 days left. The cruise takes ten days so everyone should have the same 4 day timer for the last expo ticket. Does storm 8 not know math? Or is it meant to make us spend gems?

dmaertens
11-27-17, 09:36 AM
I actually, for the first time in a year, completed a cruise. I am finally able to make the french apple tart, but 18 hours to bake and only 5 days to complete the challenge to get the bonus helping hands!!! It is not physically possible to cook 10 tarts at 18 hours each in 5 days. That is 180 hours of cooking time in 120 hours of actual real time. So in other words, if I spend gems to make it go faster, I can have the helping hands. That is not fair!!!!!

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
11-27-17, 02:21 PM
I did enjoy the cruise and in my opinion this Expo cruise was done much better then the last one. :)
Each Expo ticket could be redeemed separately so everyone can at least get the recipes even if they ignore the side quest and not like last time where you have 1 big side quest and had to go through the steps to be able to redeem all the tickets.

That said I still the think an 18-hour recipe is over the top. Thankfully it's not on the jubilee oven so I might actually cook this one from time to time. I do also wish they would actually learn some basic math and not have us cook the recipe 10 times with not enough time to finish. :mad:
That's just an anti climax to an otherwise enjoyable cruise.

I also think some of the recipes which require 6 cream or 6 flour is a bit high especially for lower leveled players who haven't yet maxed out their shops or it's time they introduce an extra level or 2 on the shops to allow us to collect more at once. We have other recipes to cook ya know with those ingredients.

siamukha
11-28-17, 11:35 AM
I also agree that 18hours to do 10 Apple tarts in 5 days is too much. Also, realistically, Apple tarts in real life take 20 minutes to bake. Maybe if the designers thought about what food actually takes long to cook like a turkey or roast and make the cooking times a little more realistic? I mean an apple tart would be charred cooking in a pizza oven for 18 hours. Just saying.

littledarc3
11-28-17, 11:33 PM
It?s not even possible to complete the apple tart goal, as it takes 18 hours to cook and we only have 4 days left. The cruise takes ten days so everyone should have the same 4 day timer for the last expo ticket. Does storm 8 not know math? Or is it meant to make us spend gems?

�� Numbers are hard man. This isn’t the first impossible goal they have made. They will either extend it, or ignore the fact that it’s impossible and fix it next time.

dmaertens
11-29-17, 12:30 PM
Forget the next!! These goals are not easy to achieve. It took me almost a whole year to complete a goal and this was the end result?! I want an extension for the apple tart. Not to say I am going to make it often, but if you can get diamonds from it, then why not fix it! If they are listening like we have been told they are, then they need to do what is right to those of us who like to play this game.

pivolet
11-30-17, 12:52 AM
Please no more 6 of a certain ingredient per recipe. Like cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb has said, it?s not fair for those who haven?t fully upgraded their shops and also it limits the amount of dishes we can cook severely. This wouldn?t be a problem if people played every hour but realistically, many don?t.

Paul__
11-30-17, 05:41 PM
Please no more 6 of a certain ingredient per recipe. Like cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb has said, it?s not fair for those who haven?t fully upgraded their shops and also it limits the amount of dishes we can cook severely. This wouldn?t be a problem if people played every hour but realistically, many don?t.

It's also not fair for people who can't upgrade their butcher because of a glitch. (me)

Chaotarch
12-06-17, 07:47 AM
Positive Feedback:

a new Recipe for Pizza Oven!:)

ok, and now more Recipe for Drink Maker, Salad Bar, Fryer:confused::rolleyes:

Rynetory2
12-08-17, 07:34 AM
Thank you Everyone for voting.

Your votes are submitted.