PDA

View Full Version : I need me some Coin

beefus
11-15-17, 07:10 AM
Hey all,

the Lv 10 Coral Castle money pit drained me of some 10mil coins

What anythings can I put on my board that makes me $$.

Like the Coral Castle drops 2000 coins for 1 click
Observatory is another good one, over 1800 coins for 1 click

What are some of your favorite $$ making ways

Thanks
Beefus

meme1098
11-15-17, 07:13 AM
Check out Shibuyacloth's Information Nugget - post 2 of the How to use the Hub thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96515

VersaceMorrow
11-15-17, 06:17 PM
There are a lot of useless drops from adventures you can sell for $$$, like the scarecrow, anvil, overgrown bench and pumpkin patch. Also if you've already done the magic mirror quest and sell the mirror, that is worth $16,000. Some of the arches can be sold and other items that are no longer useful such as the gallows and pillory.

muggapug
11-20-17, 08:31 AM
The glimmer faerie house and Blythe faerie House each drop a good amount, as does the forgotten roost. Before the first mermaid event I had $30 million. Between that and the latest tide gate thing I am down to $9 million. What’s up with coral, anemone, etc that cost huge amount of money? And have terrible drop rates. And now the spawned marmoseas hardly ever drop venom.

BTW how are people dealing with the fact that to do the soup kitchen, you have to collect the seasoning from Ivy’s hut with a 12 hour collection time.

This is supposed to be a destressor, not a source of stress in my life. ��

Kastlerama
12-13-17, 10:52 PM
Grow felora flowers and use the bronze tokens from Nadina to speed up the process. You can do this even if you have 99 because you really just need the coins. If you have the gentleman troll you can use him to quickly gather the horns needed to trade for coins. I generally put it in at night because it takes so long.

VersaceMorrow
12-14-17, 01:58 PM
I also try to collect daily from the high rent district, which I consider to be everything over $1000 coins. And remember to always have one video pending so you can collect double the daily coin reward the next day. In day 4 of each cycle I get over $9000 in coins.