PDA

View Full Version : Help with goals

k9angels
11-13-17, 11:10 AM
Hi
First time on a forum, not sure I am in the right place �� but I hope you can help/advice me. The new goal Land and Sea has not downloaded on my game, I did receive an invite to play and accepted, but then nothing??? Any ideas.

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 03:09 AM
Hi
First time on a forum, not sure I am in the right place �� but I hope you can help/advice me. The new goal Land and Sea has not downloaded on my game, I did receive an invite to play and accepted, but then nothing??? Any ideas.
(no, not the right place, but that's ok! I'll keep this here till I know you've seen it, then move this to the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!))

Firstly, welcome to the forum! The next thing is to check that you are up to this part of the story. Of Land and Sea is not an event, it's a continuation of the main story and is triggered by completing What Storms May Come which introduces the Coral Castle and the merfolk to the land of the glimmerwoods. Mermaid Mayhem is a goal that players in either of these 2 storylines can currently access.

Can you confirm you're up to this part of the story?? If not and you want to find out when you might get to it, please look at the Castle Story Outline Guide linked below.

Was the 'invite to play' the splash screen? You can check out the goals in the Discussions forum: here (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Castle-Story-Discussions)

Please let us know how you get on. :)

k9angels
11-14-17, 03:42 AM
(no, not the right place, but that's ok! I'll keep this here till I know you've seen it, then move this to the Help Me thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?91264-Help-Me!-Stuck-on-a-goal-or-have-a-game-question-Post-here!))

Firstly, welcome to the forum! The next thing is to check that you are up to this part of the story. Of Land and Sea is not an event, it's a continuation of the main story and is triggered by completing What Storms May Come which introduces the Coral Castle and the merfolk to the land of the glimmerwoods. Mermaid Mayhem is a goal that players in either of these 2 storylines can currently access.

Can you confirm you're up to this part of the story?? If not and you want to find out when you might get to it, please look at the Castle Story Outline Guide linked below.

Was the 'invite to play' the splash screen? You can check out the goals in the Discussions forum: here (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?108-Castle-Story-Discussions)

Please let us know how you get on. :)

Hi
Thankyou so much for your reply, yes I did receive the splash screen and accepted the invite to play, but nothing has happened at any level. The sea anemone shows up in my inventory, but is obviously locked until I have completed the goal. This is how I discovered that something new was happening, but I am not giving any challenges to complete 😞

I am not very good at all of this technological stuff?!? But will try and find the right the place to go now... Any advice on the above will be gratefully received.

Thankyou for your time.

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 04:18 AM
What goals are in your book? Can you make a list of them and I'll see where you're up to. :) (I'll be back in about 8 hours to reply)

k9angels
11-14-17, 01:35 PM
What goals are in your book? Can you make a list of them and I'll see where you're up to. :) (I'll be back in about 8 hours to reply)

Hello

These are my current goals:
Troll kings lair
Intermission two
Sandy metal boots
Royal upgrades
A mysterious song
Resource upgrades
Wood or wood not
Animal luxuries
Rich windbag caravan
A monument to greatness
Spellbound construction
Trials and tribute
No more purple please
Micro managing
How can you be so heartless
Flower fusion
Princess lorelei fountain
Tabernum research aquifers

That is everything I am slowly ticking off, I hope that helps you. Thankyou for your time and patience, (I am aware that I am still posting in the wrong place, but I am posting!! I am having a wow moment!!). 🤣
All best wishes

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 10:53 PM
You're doing great! :) I can fix where our posts go later, no problem. At least here you will find it.

Ok, this list helps me a lot. The reason you don't see the new goals you saw in the pop up in game is because you're not far enough along in the story. I can see you're doing goals across multiple storylines. I loved this part of the game, there's so much to do isn't there. All of those upgrade goals can wait. You've got a long way to go yet to get to the current storyline, but where you are now will keep you very busy!

There is lots of information available in the Hub including building, inventory, goal and adventure guides. Click on the sub-forum link below. There's also a thread for new-comers to the game (not that you're really in that boat) with lots of info about game mechanics.

If you need any more help, please post as we all love helping each other out with info and tips.

k9angels
11-14-17, 11:41 PM
You're doing great! :) I can fix where our posts go later, no problem. At least here you will find it.

Ok, this list helps me a lot. The reason you don't see the new goals you saw in the pop up in game is because you're not far enough along in the story. I can see you're doing goals across multiple storylines. I loved this part of the game, there's so much to do isn't there. All of those upgrade goals can wait. You've got a long way to go yet to get to the current storyline, but where you are now will keep you very busy!

There is lots of information available in the Hub including building, inventory, goal and adventure guides. Click on the sub-forum link below. There's also a thread for new-comers to the game (not that you're really in that boat) with lots of info about game mechanics.

If you need any more help, please post as we all love helping each other out with info and tips.

Good morning

Thankyou so much for your explanation. The invite screen confused me as I thought it was another goal like the recent Halloween challenge. I am pleased though as I have enough to occupy me for the moment!! 😂 Thankyou once again for taken the time to bring clarity to the confusion.
All best wishes 😀