PDA

View Full Version : Solved Beaver Dam storage issue

Kinky_Candy
11-13-17, 09:11 PM
HELP!!! Please help me����I had finished before two days the beaver dam event and i took the beaver. Awhile ago something new appeared in my market. It was another beaver dam Lev 10 house with zero price. I thought that was a second house for the beaver like with kittens and dogs. I bought this. When i put it in my farm it looked like construction that we do in other occasions like for example to the new machines. I cant delete it or save it or sell it and it just takes space. Please please please help me :((((

Rynetory2
11-13-17, 09:19 PM
HELP!!! Please help me����I had finished before two days the beaver dam event and i took the beaver. Awhile ago something new appeared in my market. It was another beaver dam Lev 10 house with zero price. I thought that was a second house for the beaver like with kittens and dogs. I bought this. When i put it in my farm it looked like construction that we do in other occasions like for example to the new machines. I cant delete it or save it or sell it and it just takes space. Please please please help me :((((

I think this is an error ans have reported it. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thanks for reporting this.

Kinky_Candy
11-13-17, 09:49 PM
Rynetory2 thank you very much for your quick reply:) . I saw that some of my neighbors have the same problem as well :( . I have also reported it to an email address that I found but i dont know if that is valid. The email was support@teamlava.com

Rynetory2
11-13-17, 10:02 PM
Rynetory2 thank you very much for your quick reply:) . I saw that some of my neighbors have the same problem as well :( . I have also reported it to an email address that I found but i dont know if that is valid. The email was support@teamlava.com

Welcome to the forum. :)

You are very welcome and sorry about the error. The team will look into it. You need not send a request about this because they will resolve it for everyone affected.

For your future reference, Support no longer use the email. Use this request form instead. :)
See here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95143-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

PookieBear50
11-13-17, 10:24 PM
I think this is an error ans have reported it. Please wait for the team to fix this. Thanks for reporting this.

Seems as though it's been at least partially resolved. The Beaver Dam Lv. 10 (both of them) have vanished from my Market. I'm not sure what's happened with the ones that players "bought," though...and is it "buying" if you're not paying anything for it?

Kinky_Candy
11-13-17, 10:38 PM
They have disappeared from my market as well but the problem with the second " free one" that i got and is just taking space on my farm is still there:(( i hope they can activate a delete option. Thank for the information

19Deltaxxx
11-14-17, 04:29 AM
Hi.
I busted my tail , and even ended up spending diamonds to finish the Beaver damage quest in Farm Story 2, to get my beaver.
Upon completion, I had the Beaver in my cellar, and TWO beaver dam's, level 10 listed in my avaliable items.
I placed both beaver dams on my farm, and pretty much nothing happened. They had "construction" buildings arounder them, but no timer.
So I placed my beaver "in/on" one of the dams, and now he's stuck in the thing.
I can't do do anything with either dam, and now my beaver that I worked hard to get is also MIA.
HELP!!!

Rynetory2
11-14-17, 09:23 AM
Hi.
I busted my tail , and even ended up spending diamonds to finish the Beaver damage quest in Farm Story 2, to get my beaver.
Upon completion, I had the Beaver in my cellar, and TWO beaver dam's, level 10 listed in my avaliable items.
I placed both beaver dams on my farm, and pretty much nothing happened. They had "construction" buildings arounder them, but no timer.
So I placed my beaver "in/on" one of the dams, and now he's stuck in the thing.
I can't do do anything with either dam, and now my beaver that I worked hard to get is also MIA.
HELP!!!

This has been reported earlier. Nothing we can but wait for the team to fix it.

Merged your thread to existing bug thread.

Rynetory2
11-14-17, 09:26 AM
Seems as though it's been at least partially resolved. The Beaver Dam Lv. 10 (both of them) have vanished from my Market. I'm not sure what's happened with the ones that players "bought," though...and is it "buying" if you're not paying anything for it?

They have disappeared from my market as well but the problem with the second " free one" that i got and is just taking space on my farm is still there:(( i hope they can activate a delete option. Thank for the information

They have removed it to prevent more players being affected. Please hold while they work on storing it. Thanks for your updates.

db1323
11-14-17, 05:07 PM
Yes. My farm has the same two "brown presents" that need to be removed.

tp1850
11-14-17, 06:35 PM
I have a big brown present stuck on my farm.

ladybugrentals
11-14-17, 06:41 PM
I did not complete I have two unfinished beaver dams taking up space how do I get rid of them

rustyroo2
11-14-17, 07:25 PM
Have extra beaver habitat on farm would like to get rid of it due to its a box taking up room

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 05:51 AM
Updates:

The team is currently working to resolve the issue with the Beaver Dam item that is in construction state. Additionally, we are working on changing the Golden Blossoms and Aspen Trees so they are storable. Any Beaver Dams that were upgraded during the event but not completed should now be storable, and the team is working on the other ones. Sorry for all of the inconvenience!

shienaisabelle
11-15-17, 07:51 AM
same here, I have one box taking up space in my farm. waiting for the fix :)

Kinky_Candy
11-15-17, 08:21 AM
Hello all:) It will be perfect if we can storage the yellow tree( golden blossoms) and the aspen trees:):):) Waiting to fix the problem with the second unfinished ungly house of beaver, thank u Team

RiettasPettas
11-15-17, 10:58 AM
Hi - I purchased two Beaver Dams which are still stuck at crate stage. The goal had finished and I assumed they were add on purchases as they were shown in the New Items section. I am now stuck with two large crates that I can't move or get rid of :( It must have been a bug in the game, but I want them gone and the space back! Any help gratefully received.

Many Thanks

Kinky_Candy
11-15-17, 05:49 PM
Hello again! My problem sloved and am very very happy for that:) :) :) Thank you Team and Rynetory2 :):) Do u ever thing to add more space to the game?

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 06:14 PM
Hello again! My problem sloved and am very very happy for that:) :) :) Thank you Team and Rynetory2 :):) Do u ever thing to add more space to the game?

Now you get more space. :) There's an existing thread in the Suggestion and Feedback forum to request for more land, go ahead and drop a request there.

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 06:15 PM
Update: Solved

Thanks to the Farm Story 2 team, this has been fixed. :)

Happy farming!

19Deltaxxx
11-16-17, 04:16 AM
Looks like progess. Both "beaver damage construction huts" hAve been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself. I hope this is just a temporary situation as the team works to fixing the issues. I spent a LOT of time and effort, as well as as a few jewels that I paid real money for, to finish that quest. Would be really put out if it was all in vain.

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 05:32 AM
Looks like progess. Both "beaver damage construction huts" hAve been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself. I hope this is just a temporary situation as the team works to fixing the issues. I spent a LOT of time and effort, as well as as a few jewels that I paid real money for, to finish that quest. Would be really put out if it was all in vain.

Oh dear, your beaver ran away? Please restart your device and check your farm and cellar again. Do let me know how it goes for you. Hope you find it.

19Deltaxxx
11-16-17, 12:45 PM
Beaver/beaver damage issue update:
Well, it looks like the 2 construction huts that were "supposed" to be beaver dams have been removed from my farm, along with the Beaver himself evidently, since I had "placed him" into one of the construction huts hoping it would jar something loose, lol (it didnt)
I hope the deletion of these items is a temporary thing while the team corrects the issues, as I worked hard and long on this task, and used crystals that I paid real money for to complete as well.
So I guess I'll just give it a couple more days and keep you posted as to any change in status.

19Deltaxxx
11-16-17, 12:48 PM
PS: I did as you suggested and did restart my device, but still no damage or beaver anywhere....

Meowmeowbeans
11-16-17, 02:04 PM

I am making sure to pass along your feedback regarding additional expansion spaces! :)

PS: I did as you suggested and did restart my device, but still no damage or beaver anywhere....

Can you send me a PM? I'll have someone from the Support Team review your account. :)

farmer_steen
11-16-17, 02:16 PM
I can't home my beaver as I saw nothing available to purchase, any ideas please?

Rynetory2
11-16-17, 07:32 PM
I can't home my beaver as I saw nothing available to purchase, any ideas please?

For android players, restart your device/game and you should get a beaver dam in your cellar. Please try this and let me know how it goes for you.

TripleCAcres
11-16-17, 07:46 PM
Is the beaver / dam supposed to do something? I fed the beaver and saw the timer over his head. That was two days ago. Beaver doesn't do anything now and timer is gone. Also, the food and bell are grayed out. Thxs!

PookieBear50
11-16-17, 11:37 PM
Is the beaver / dam supposed to do something? I fed the beaver and saw the timer over his head. That was two days ago. Beaver doesn't do anything now and timer is gone. Also, the food and bell are grayed out. Thxs!

Is the beaver jumping up and down? You probably need to collect whatever it has (coins, expansion parts, etc.). Then you'll need to feed it so it starts walking around again.

19Deltaxxx
11-20-17, 08:05 AM
Still missing beaver and dam from last quest, and it's been over a week.... any update???

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 08:46 AM
Still missing beaver and dam from last quest, and it's been over a week.... any update???

Please send a private message to Meowmeowbeans if you have not and continue to follow up with her. See Post #25.

19Deltaxxx
11-20-17, 09:34 AM
Well...
It's been about a week now, and I still haven't heard or seen anything about the status of the fix for the beaver/dam task. Ive made several attempts to post and try to get information on this issue, but evidently to no avail.
I completed the task, and had actually had received the beaver on my farm (cellar), but was one of the many that had dam issues (construction huts that didn't seem to do anything).
In an attempt to "nudge" things along, I had placed my beaver into one of the construction huts, which were later removed by support while they addressed the issues. So now I have no beaver or dam despite spending much time, effort, and jewels (which I paid real money for) to complete.
When do you suppose this will be corrected? Can I get some sort of info on this?

19Deltaxxx
11-20-17, 09:45 AM
What's a PM?

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 09:51 AM
You will need to send Meowmeowbeans a private message on your issues because you have specific issues which need one to one personal attention. Go ahead and send a private message to her and she'll help you further. :)

Pm is short for private message. Click this link to pm her. https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128452

Can you send me a PM? I'll have someone from the Support Team review your account. :)

19Deltaxxx
11-20-17, 09:56 AM
OK... I get it. PM=Private message... duh on me.

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 10:07 AM
OK... I get it. PM=Private message... duh on me.

Don't worry about it. We all started new, the same as you are. :) Go ahead and pm Meowmeowbeans and she'll sort it out for you. Congrats on your beaver! Great job! :)

19Deltaxxx
11-20-17, 10:09 AM
OK... I PM'd her. Thanks.

kit10deuce
01-18-18, 08:00 AM
So I didn't know this forum thing existed before a day or 2 ago. The beaver challenge was the first one I ever participated in and my beaver was put in my cellar. While I was waiting on the dam to construct (apparently a glitch as I see now) it and the beaver (that was still in the cellar) disappeared never to be seen again. Is there anything I can do about it now? Now that I know there are people on the other side of this game? Or is it too late? Cuz I still get sad about my lost beaver when I see one roaming around on other people's farms.

Rynetory2
01-19-18, 04:39 AM
So I didn't know this forum thing existed before a day or 2 ago. The beaver challenge was the first one I ever participated in and my beaver was put in my cellar. While I was waiting on the dam to construct (apparently a glitch as I see now) it and the beaver (that was still in the cellar) disappeared never to be seen again. Is there anything I can do about it now? Now that I know there are people on the other side of this game? Or is it too late? Cuz I still get sad about my lost beaver when I see one roaming around on other people's farms.

I think your issue is different because the issue was for players with more than 1 beaver dam. Your original beaver and dam should be still in your cellar. Do check again. If they are missing, you can contact Support: support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and check if the Agent is able to help you with it.

See this thread if you are new to submitting support request. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95143-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form

Meowmeowbeans
01-19-18, 12:41 PM

If you still need help after contacting Support, please send me a PM! :)

lulu_linda
04-03-18, 02:50 PM
I am still unable to get rid of the Beaver dam building that is stuck in construction. Could you please help?

Rynetory2
04-03-18, 08:15 PM
I am still unable to get rid of the Beaver dam building that is stuck in construction. Could you please help?

Sent you a private message on this. Please check your pm box. Thanks.

farmer_steen
06-27-18, 03:50 PM
Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help/advise 😃

Paul__
06-27-18, 06:58 PM
Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help

Could you double check your cellar and farm? The beaver dam was the thing that had to he upgraded during the event. Perhaps you sold it off by accident?

Rynetory2
06-28-18, 12:51 AM
Only just found this thread, I also have a beaver problem. Mine is that I have a beaver in my cellar and no habitat to place him in, please help/advise ��

Could it be deep down in your cellar? Restart your device and check through your cellar to the end. Can you also check if it is placed on your farm?

farmer_steen
07-24-18, 04:22 PM
Barely finished the event in time to get the beaver, don't think it was ever placed in my cellar.

Rynetory2
07-24-18, 09:59 PM
Barely finished the event in time to get the beaver, don't think it was ever placed in my cellar.

I saw that you have posted on this last year and I didn't get an update from you. Have you tried these suggestions? Please let me know if it's still missing.

For android players, restart your device/game and you should get a beaver dam in your cellar. Please try this and let me know how it goes for you.

farmer_steen
07-25-18, 02:51 PM
I have tried your suggestions and have had no luck.

Rynetory2
07-26-18, 12:28 AM
Thanks for trying. I've sent you a private message on this. Please check your inbox.