PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of stars, bring back the rice.

Unregistered
03-21-11, 10:43 AM
Why is the purpose of the stars? All I can think of is a 4 year old would really like them, but not me or my neighbors. They get in the way when you are trying to find places in a field that other people have missed, and I have to put my message up halfway through so they will go away and I can actually see what needs to be watered. I cannot even imagine with all the things people have asked for that someone would think that this totally irritating thing would be a good idea. Why would you irritate everyone every single time they water someone else's farm? I get peeved over 75 times each morning.
Get the rice back. Your one good graphic with crops gets taken away from everyone and the entire farming community is pissed about it. Since you refuse to give us new crops, just about the only thing left to do is make farming designs and you have now ruined more than half of them. You all should be working on more and better crops not taking away one of the best ones you have.
Do the people who do these upgrades even pay attention to what the people are doing who are playing the game? It is almost like you had a meeting and tried to figure out ways to drive out all the people who have been around the longest.
I am glad I am fully expanded because those yellow arrows sound very irritating and a good reason why you would not want to even look at your own farm as well.

momosfarm1
03-29-11, 11:28 AM
Agree totally!!! The stars that bounce around when you are watering are very ANNOYING and they obscure your view. Also why haven't they added new incentives/crops? Very soon, I will be at the "Max" so will be leaving the game. Nothing to keep me here.

lesleypsg1
04-08-11, 02:59 PM
Anyone know if rice back to showing as water?. I'm still avoiding the last update until this is fixed. Thanks for any response