PDA

View Full Version : Ovens that Bake Cheesecakes

IsisGarden
11-12-17, 07:38 AM
With the the new cheesecakes offered I felt inspired to bake all the cheesecakes in the game.

Are there any other ovens that bake cheesecakes besides the Bakesgiving oven and the main oven?

P.S. I don't even eat cheesecake. LOL!

eeveldoll
11-12-17, 08:55 AM
Did you participate in the goal where they had the Cheesecake Chiller appliance? They don't look as elegant as the ones that you have on your display, but the recipes are Peanut Butter Cheesecakes, Crumbly Cookie Cheesecake and Rainbow Cheesecake.

I'm not a big fan of cheesecakes too but mango cheesecake is yummy! lol

IsisGarden
11-12-17, 02:08 PM
Did you participate in the goal where they had the Cheesecake Chiller appliance? They don't look as elegant as the ones that you have on your display, but the recipes are Peanut Butter Cheesecakes, Crumbly Cookie Cheesecake and Rainbow Cheesecake.

No, I don't think so. I'll have to look. Thanks.

twospoons
11-12-17, 02:50 PM
There are mini cheesecakes on the quaint oven--not quite the same look, but if you're theme-ing it up...also, cheesecake is delicious. Unless it's the ricotta kind.

IsisGarden
11-12-17, 05:00 PM

I don't have that oven. Awe man.

IsisGarden
11-12-17, 08:18 PM
There are mini cheesecakes on the quaint oven--not quite the same look, but if you're theme-ing it up...also, cheesecake is delicious. Unless it's the ricotta kind.

I saw those. I'm baking them now.