PDA

View Full Version : Can't log in

ginkers
11-11-17, 08:14 PM
I have started playing restaurant story again, or at least I've been trying to. I have a level 99 restaurant but I am unable to access it on my new Ipad. It seems as though the ability to log in has been removed since when I last played but only for restaurant story. I tried logging through Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story with my new Ipad but it seems like my game center is tied to the new level 2 restaurant That was automatically created when I installed the game on my new device. At one point it gave me the option to bring the accounts over which I thought I'd done, but nothing happened.

I'm very confused and frustrated. I spent money on this game and I don't understand why I cant log into it from another device simply by using the same log in and password I used before. I'd appreciate assistance in deleting this new level 2 restaurant that was created when I installed the game on my new device and assistance in accessing the level 99 restaurant I care about instead. The instructions on the Storm8 website have not helped thus far.

pixiegamer
11-13-17, 09:03 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you :( I've escalated your case to a staff member for further review; hopefully they will be able to help right your restaurant situation.

HarlieD
11-15-17, 09:50 AM
I?m having a similar problem. I recently got an android. I still use my iPhone for most of my games, but wanted something to play on my new phone. I downloaded one, pet shop story renaissance, but there?s nowhere to log in. How do I log in so I can keep just 1 ID. I refuse to make another one.

kooky panda
11-15-17, 11:34 AM
I?m having a similar problem. I recently got an android. I still use my iPhone for most of my games, but wanted something to play on my new phone. I downloaded one, pet shop story renaissance, but there?s nowhere to log in. How do I log in so I can keep just 1 ID. I refuse to make another one.
You can only have one storm ID on your device. Once you set a storm ID to a device all future games you download will automatically get assigned to this storm ID.
If you want to play on your iphone too, and you did not set up a storm ID, download pet shop to your iphone.
You can then transfer your games to your android :

(log out of the game center on your iphone before transferring to your android device)

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

HarlieD
11-16-17, 10:28 AM
I appreciate your response, but it doesn?t work. I still have no way to sign in.

kooky panda
11-16-17, 10:48 AM
I appreciate your response, but it doesn?t work. I still have no way to sign in.

Please contact support for assistance.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8. (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)
How to submit Support Request (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?95181-ANNOUNCEMENT-Contact-Storm8-Support-via-Form)

HarlieD
11-16-17, 03:50 PM
I was able to log in! Thank you so much for all your help! 😸

kooky panda
11-16-17, 03:57 PM
Wonderful!!!!

Charlene1267
11-19-17, 09:44 AM
How long does it take for support to reply? I sent a request for help 7 days ago and a second request 4 days ago....no response at this time. 😡