PDA

View Full Version : Cornucowpia - 2017 Nov 10

miadoubled
11-10-17, 03:28 PM
Cornucowpia - new creature
More information on Cornucowpia (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1468915&viewfull=1#post1468915) in Creatures Guide.

Does anyone know the timer on this yet??

Added by Rynetory2
Pups and Pendants
Goal 1
Hatch a Pomtumn (Breed Dark + Fire)
REWARD: 1,300 King's pendants

Goal 2
Get a Cornocowpia by (Breed Nature + Fire)
REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

jmatarii
11-10-17, 05:20 PM

Hatching 15h Evolve 15h

Same time Magmacore

Best Regards.

NannaSherry
11-10-17, 09:18 PM
What elements do you breed for it?

miadoubled
11-11-17, 12:04 AM
Hatching 15h Evolve 15h

Same time Magmacore

Best Regards.

Thank you very much!

miadoubled
11-11-17, 12:04 AM
Cornucowpia - new creature
More information on Cornucowpia (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1468915&viewfull=1#post1468915) in Creatures Guide.

Added by Rynetory2

Thank you!😊

mysticalfairy320
11-11-17, 10:24 PM
Anyone get this yet, 15 hour fail.....and a few armadillos 4 me.

charlottequreshi
11-11-17, 11:47 PM
I got it with a level 15fairy ferret and a 13 vinotuar second try, the first try I got the cranbaery

deadpixel
11-12-17, 01:47 AM
I got it with a level 15fairy ferret and a 13 vinotuar second try, the first try I got the cranbaery

How did you get the Cornucowpia with a Fairy Ferret and Vinotuar? They are both Fire & Nature. The Cornucowpia requires a breeding of Earth and Fire.

Or did S8 get the breeding combination wrong?

mysticalfairy320
11-12-17, 12:52 PM
It is wrong I did fire nature after 8 fairy ferret fails I got it with red riding hood &poppy pony someone please report it! Good luck everyone! 39872

ranne58
11-12-17, 03:16 PM
Got a 15 hr timer. Does anyone know if this is the Cornucowpia egg?
Sorry not able to post picture.

miadoubled
11-12-17, 03:37 PM
It is wrong I did fire nature after 8 fairy ferret fails I got it with red riding hood &poppy pony someone please report it! Good luck everyone! 39872

So we need to be using nature and fire???

Eluzyion
11-12-17, 04:06 PM

They gave wrong combo? Omg that's awful. Glad you figured it out and got it!

mysticalfairy320
11-12-17, 04:43 PM
All thanks to charlottequreshi- they said to use nature and fire in a early post, if not I'd still be lost!

Latoyab211
11-12-17, 04:59 PM
I got a 15HR breed time with Little Red & Poppy Pony on 1st try.

deadpixel
11-12-17, 09:26 PM

Thank you for the heads up!!!

Now the important question is whether S8 will refund those who did speed breeding following their wrongly posted breeding information??

:mad: :mad: :mad:

luna2cute
11-12-17, 09:28 PM
Can a mod please tell confirm what the breeding elements for this are? I’m confused. Lol.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-12-17, 10:15 PM
Wow Storm8. You... didn?t... even.... bother... to change it!?! Who does that? Don?t use the excuse that it was a mistake when people gave you their money to speedbreed for a combo that doesn?t even work!!! Sigh. Gold diggers

deadpixel
11-13-17, 12:36 AM
Can a mod please tell confirm what the breeding elements for this are? I’m confused. Lol.

Wow Storm8. You... didn?t... even.... bother... to change it!?! Who does that? Don?t use the excuse that it was a mistake when people gave you their money to speedbreed for a combo that doesn?t even work!!! Sigh. Gold diggers

They have changed it, take a look at the before and after images captured...

Before:

After:

What is disturbing is that no notice has been issued about this error so that those who have been speed breeding with the wrong combination aren’t aware of the rectification and may still be speed breeding with the old combination.

Will those of us who have been speed breeding from the beginning with the wrong combination through no fault of our own have our gems refunded? I’m pretty sure some of us may have spent upwards of 200 to 500 gems.

I guess it's a good thing there are screen captures to prove the error did occur.

Many thanks to charlottequreshi for posting his successful combination which led to the capture of he screen with the wrong combination.

tahitii
11-13-17, 02:04 AM
I want a refund for all the gems I spent trying with the wrong combo. This is their fault and they should do anything about it. Could a mod help us and mediate with the support?

deadpixel
11-13-17, 02:23 AM
I want a refund for all the gems I spent trying with the wrong combo. This is their fault and they should do anything about it. Could a mod help us and mediate with the support?

We'd probably be asked to go here:

S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Does anyone know whether the old support email still works:

support@teamlava.com ?

Just tried it and got a reply telling me to submit a request to the S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) site.

Elspethwood
11-13-17, 02:35 AM
OMG! I’ve just read about the wrong breeding formula. I’m a bit shocked. I wasted gems and precious time for days and days. This is an unacceptable error.

deadpixel
11-13-17, 03:01 AM
OMG! I’ve just read about the wrong breeding formula. I’m a bit shocked. I wasted gems and precious time for days and days. This is an unacceptable error.

The error is acceptable. The SILENCE is not.

Any responsible company would quickly communicate with its customers and offer restitution.

I know it takes time to roll out refunds for something of this scale, but if they could quietly change the breeding combination in the popup screen, they could also flash messages about the error and let us know that they are going to help us.

Any responsible ... Oh! I already said that.

tahitii
11-13-17, 03:08 AM
I've submitted a request through support.storm8.com.
It's a big mistake and they are on the wrong side here, we must get back what we're owed

Elspethwood
11-13-17, 04:17 AM
The error is acceptable. The SILENCE is not.

Any responsible company would quickly communicate with its customers and offer restitution.

I know it takes time to roll out refunds for something of this scale, but if they could quietly change the breeding combination in the popup screen, they could also flash messages about the error and let us know that they are going to help us.

Any responsible ... Oh! I already said that.

I entirely agree with you. I ‘ve submitted a request, let’s see what happens.

Rynetory2
11-13-17, 06:15 AM

It is wrong I did fire nature after 8 fairy ferret fails I got it with red riding hood &poppy pony someone please report it! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for bringing this up. This has been fixed.

(Updated Post 1.)

Rynetory2
11-13-17, 06:21 AM

We'd probably be asked to go here:

S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Does anyone know whether the old support email still works:

support@teamlava.com ?

Just tried it and got a reply telling me to submit a request to the S8 Support (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) site.

Support has already moved from email to Support Request form since last year. See here on how to submit request. Storm8 Support (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463710&viewfull=1#post1463710)
Support link is in my signature.

torfhoeken3
11-13-17, 09:46 AM
As long as you are polite when contacting Support, I have found them to be very helpful. Just clearly state what happened. Don’t take out your frustrations on them, as they were probably not the person who typed up the mistake with the breeding mix (to err is human...).

[S8] Elsa
11-13-17, 11:38 AM
We apologize for the text error over the weekend! Our team addressed this as soon as they were aware and we'll be taking steps to prevent this in the future.

Support has been updated on the issue. Please submit a request for assistance.:)

AppieP
11-13-17, 11:54 AM
Don't know exactly what S8 want us to do. I'm confused. Everyone was trying for it and probably spent gems for speeding. At least I was.
Isn't it easier to expand the time for breeding the Cornucowpia with 3 or 4 days. So we all have the same time for it, from the moment it came out? Just a suggestion.

gramland
11-13-17, 12:11 PM
I was speed breeding for it and got so many armadillo's and thought I had got it after getting 15 hrs about 4 times. Turned out to be Magmacores!. Don't know the exact amount of gems used but at least about 300.

deadpixel
11-13-17, 12:13 PM
Support has already moved from email to Support Request form since last year. See here on how to submit request. Storm8 Support (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101491-Fantasy-Forest-Main-Guide&p=1463710&viewfull=1#post1463710)
Support link is in my signature.

Thank you. I received an automated reply when I emailed them at the old support email address explaining what I had to do. I've already submitted a request through the new support page and have received a reply saying that it would take "5-7 business days" for support to respond to my ticket.

deadpixel
11-13-17, 12:22 PM
As long as you are polite when contacting Support, I have found them to be very helpful. Just clearly state what happened. Don’t take out your frustrations on them, as they were probably not the person who typed up the mistake with the breeding mix (to err is human...).

Agreed. I've contacted them at least once for support over a Dragon Story issue and they were very prompt, efficient and helpful in replying to my email and fixing the issue; it took them only 3 days to refund gold spent due to a game error and I still have their emails. This was two-and-a-half years ago though so I hope that the new support system proves to be more efficient.

tahitii
11-13-17, 01:07 PM
Just got my gems back! Thank you S8 🙂

Elspethwood
11-13-17, 01:42 PM
I’ve just got a refund. Thank you

AppieP
11-13-17, 01:54 PM
I also submit a request. Let's hope.....

gramland
11-13-17, 02:04 PM
I also submitted a request. The same thing happened a while back with the Shadow Kirin. The wrong combo was given. Support was very kind and refunded My gems.

AppieP
11-13-17, 03:11 PM
I also submit a request. Let's hope.....

I did get a refund. Not the amount I was hoping for, but I'm happy with the response. Thanks for that S8.

gramland
11-13-17, 03:54 PM
Got my refund. Thanks,S8

BBHome20
11-13-17, 04:48 PM
Just sent in a request for refund of lost gems for using incorrect formula... hoping for a nice reply.

deadpixel
11-13-17, 07:19 PM
Agreed. I've contacted them at least once for support over a Dragon Story issue and they were very prompt, efficient and helpful in replying to my email and fixing the issue; it took them only 3 days to refund gold spent due to a game error and I still have their emails. This was two-and-a-half years ago though so I hope that the new support system proves to be more efficient.

Got my refund too :o

Not only is the new support system more user friendly, but the team has gotten more efficient, taking just a day to resolve the issue raised.

Thank you S8.

Keep up the good work.

cherrycastleorchard
11-14-17, 05:09 AM
Does anyone have goal two without having pomtumn first? Very confusing.

tahitii
11-14-17, 05:48 AM
Does anyone have goal two without having pomtumn first? Very confusing.

They are separeted goals, you can try to breed Cornucowpia even if you don't have Pomtumn

deadpixel
11-14-17, 05:48 AM
Well, Little Red and the Poppy Pony got busy and...

Tomorrow we’ll attempt the Pomtumn :)

Elspethwood
11-14-17, 12:48 PM
Finally got it with Little Red and Cactus Kitsune

BBHome20
11-14-17, 12:58 PM
I also submitted a request. The same thing happened a while back with the Shadow Kirin. The wrong combo was given. Support was very kind and refunded My gems.

THANK YOU SO MUCH STORM8 for giving my gems back and am very happy with the amount you gave me🤗

mysticalfairy320
11-14-17, 02:54 PM
I have faith in this game again, they refunded gems to me too, thanks S8 and everyone on the community for helping each other, I don't think there is another group that sticks up for each other like this one!

[S8] Elsa
11-14-17, 03:13 PM
I have faith in this game again, they refunded gems to me too, thanks S8 and everyone on the community for helping each other, I don't think there is another group that sticks up for each other like this one!
Can everyone create a ticket for land expansion that needs it? I did and they said they would forward the request to a developer maybe if they see how many people are affected we may see a land expansion sooner than later?!

Please kindly don't create tickets about land expansions. Our development team is already aware that players want more land (and hope to address this as soon as possible) and it would create a service delay for actionable support requests like account recovery.

Edit: Speaking of...we hope you enjoy the land.

mysticalfairy320
11-14-17, 09:16 PM
Yes, I am soo happy lol I thought if people who had issues reported it they could see how many of us were maxed out, kind of like a poll, but Christmas came early!!!!

cherrycastleorchard
11-16-17, 12:08 AM
So what do we need to breed to get the potumn, I need confirmation because of the false breeds. Cannot win the tournament with the help posted so they are very mean to do this so that we cannot finish tales. Last month was a fiasco and it looks like this month is too. Not playing next month and probably give up on tales too. Sick of being forced to do things that are impossible. Feeling *****ed again. Thanks a lot S8

cherrycastleorchard
11-16-17, 12:10 AM
They are separeted goals, you can try to breed Cornucowpia even if you don't have Pomtumn

But I don’t have the goal for pomtumn only for the cow.

carolineannlv
11-16-17, 03:00 AM
But I don?t have the goal for pomtumn only for the cow.

Pomtumn has its own thread on the board, which might help you.

Otherwise: The goal for breeding a Pomtumn should be inside the icon for the Kings Pendant on the side bar. I hope this is helpful.

cherrycastleorchard
11-16-17, 03:26 AM
Pomtumn has its own thread on the board, which might help you.

Otherwise: The goal for breeding a Pomtumn should be inside the icon for the Kings Pendant on the side bar. I hope this is helpful.

Thankyou

SBDOVER72
11-18-17, 07:48 PM
Got Cornucowpia 1st try... Fairy Ferret & Flyerfox!

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 10:02 PM
Got Cornucowpia 1st try... Fairy Ferret & Flyerfox!

Oh thanks for this, I'll try. Still having no success with Cornucowpia, losing sleep for weeks haha.

missKristel
11-19-17, 01:23 AM
Still no luck :( Hopefully I'll get it.

liesl23
11-19-17, 08:47 AM
I am now on the Cornucowpia goal and my goal says to breed Nature+Fire, it that right? I bred a Nature+Fire and got a 3 hour timer

AppieP
11-19-17, 10:03 AM
I am now on the Cornucowpia goal and my goal says to breed Nature+Fire, it that right? I bred a Nature+Fire and got a 3 hour timer

That's right. 15 hour you need to breed for it. Good luck.

miadoubled
11-19-17, 12:58 PM
Is this the only 15hr timer with nature and fire? Little red and wyburn 3rd attempt. I pray its it!

AppieP
11-19-17, 02:27 PM
Is this the only 15hr timer with nature and fire? Little red and wyburn 3rd attempt. I pray its it!

I'm pretty sure it's the only 15 hour one using nature/fire.

liesl23
11-19-17, 05:34 PM
ok, thank you AppieP :)

BBHome20
11-19-17, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the only 15 hour one using nature/fire.

Cornucowpia is also 15 hours... I've bred 2

SBDOVER72
11-20-17, 04:29 AM
Oh thanks for this, I'll try. Still having no success with Cornucowpia, losing sleep for weeks haha.

***Please let me know if you have success!

HEY Rynetory2
Actually bred 2 Cornucowpias in a row using that same combo!!! Guess I'm so used to hitting rebreed b/c I have never got lucky on the first breed! LOL... Will post a pic of the both when the 2nd one hatches.

SBDOVER72
11-20-17, 04:36 AM
Rynetory2
Took a pic... 1 breeding & 1 in the nest!

thaon92
11-20-17, 04:54 AM
I got Cornucowpia with Fairy Ferret and Flyerfox first try. Good luck everyone.

miadoubled
11-20-17, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the only 15 hour one using nature/fire.thanks!

SBDOVER72
11-20-17, 09:46 AM
Rynetory2
Finally able to post the pic

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40088

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 10:04 AM
***Please let me know if you have success!

HEY Rynetory2
Actually bred 2 Cornucowpias in a row using that same combo!!! Guess I'm so used to hitting rebreed b/c I have never got lucky on the first breed! LOL... Will post a pic of the both when the 2nd one hatches.

Sorry for late reply, was busy earlier with the Bugs forums. I couldn't try your combo cos I couldn't find my flyerfox, I could have sold it. :( I tried other combo and even ferret with vinotuar which worked for others. Nothing but strings of failures so far. I must be the most unlucky person on the forum. No Cornucowpia means I highly unlikely to get the hartwood and harvest horn since they both gave better results. This means I can wave my November creatures goodbye just as I did for October. At the rate my luck goes, I can forgo December creatures too. Good grief how miserable I am!!!

Despite my misery, I am very happy for you and others who succeeded!

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 08:11 PM
Can someone help to post which Feed Schedule is needed for Cornucowpia? Thank you.
See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290

MTatStorm8
11-21-17, 08:30 AM
What elements do you breed for it?

Breed Grass and Fire
Breeding/Hatching 15 hours

Dollbabie89
11-21-17, 01:05 PM
Ive tried repeatedly every combo suggestion and still no luck with this 1. Very disappointed.

Dollbabie89
11-21-17, 01:06 PM
😭😭😰😟😩😩

AppleWhite84
11-21-17, 08:56 PM
Got a 15 hour timer with Little Red and Wyburn :)

missKristel
11-21-17, 10:44 PM
Wow I just got it. I'm hatching it now :D

heyyou0123
11-22-17, 07:11 AM
What combo for this one? Wasted so much gens with natural n fire game suggestions then some one said earth n fire, heck... nothing :(

Maheks
11-22-17, 06:27 PM
Got a 15 hour timer with Little Red and Wyburn :)
Thank you so much for posting the combo you used. I've just tried this combo and got a 15 hour timer. Fingers cross it's a cornucowpia.

NazKat
11-23-17, 02:06 AM
Finally got it with Flyerfox and Papayak, 3rd try. Doubt I'll be able to get Harvest Horn. :(

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 08:12 AM
Happy dance!! I finally got it too with fairy ferret and fallaby. Tis been a long 2 weeks breeding craze for me to get it and am so happy that I did. What a relief!! Good luck to others still trying. :)

carolineannlv
11-23-17, 10:41 AM
Happy dance!! I finally got it too with fairy ferret and fallaby. Tis been a long 2 weeks breeding craze for me to get it and am so happy that I did. What a relief!! Good luck to others still trying. :)

Congrats, isn't it such a cutie!

AppieP
11-23-17, 11:10 AM

Congrats Rynetory2. I have given up, only trying for Hartwood. Without any luck so far.

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 06:10 PM
Congrats, isn't it such a cutie!

Thank you! It's absolutely adorable. :)

Rynetory2
11-23-17, 06:12 PM
Congrats Rynetory2. I have given up, only trying for Hartwood. Without any luck so far.

Thank you! Sorry to hear you didn't get it. Aye I would have given up if it wasnt this cute. Someone mentioned Punk Skunk + Ancient Sloth for Hartwood, maybe you can try that? Sending you lots of breeding luck vibes! :D

happyhoppa
11-24-17, 03:55 AM
Just (in desperation) tried crowvember and pyro pony and got 19 hours timer. Any suggestions of what this could be?

Feenfunke
11-24-17, 08:07 AM
I had no luck with breading for the November animals. Only the Porcuplenty in the last hours of possible breading.
But now I have a 47 hour timer with Quarz Quetzalcoatl and Little Red. But the only 47 hour timer is the Topaz Tiger - but no animal with fire or nature element. I can?t wait to hatch this egg - in 47 hours. Such a long time.

JJTwinkles
11-24-17, 08:18 AM
I had no luck with breading for the November animals. Only the Porcuplenty in the last hours of possible breading.
But now I have a 47 hour timer with Quarz Quetzalcoatl and Little Red. But the only 47 hour timer is the Topaz Tiger - but no animal with fire or nature element. I can?t wait to hatch this egg - in 47 hours. Such a long time.

I hope you wouldn't be too disappointed if I told you that you got a Jasper Dragon. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453906&viewfull=1#post1453906

Feenfunke
11-24-17, 10:04 AM
A Jasper Dragon is wonderful. It?s the only gem/fire animal that i don?t have. Thank you for your help JJTwinkles.