PDA

View Full Version : Pigs not giving mud buckets

LiyangDapitan
11-10-17, 03:03 AM
I am having an issue with the pigs not giving mud buckets, or just giving one out of twelve pigs. At this rate I will never finish this quest, I need 35 buckets and been working on this 35 for three days, I only received 16 buckets so far and there is one more level to go I am sure they will ask either 40 or more buckets. The pigs should give every three hours I don?t receive every three hours, like I said some only give one bucket per 12 pigs, that is a problem for sure. I have the recent iOS on my iPad, rebooted a few times still not working.
Time is running out November 13 is just three days away.
Thanks
LiyangDapitan

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 08:30 AM
I really wish the drop rate for mud buckets is a bug but unfortunately it is not. From what you have posted in the event thread, I believe you can see others having the same problem as you. My drop rate is worst than yours actually. I couldnt upgrade as far as you did. I hope you are able to finish upgrading your dam.

LiyangDapitan
11-10-17, 06:32 PM
I think it is a bug since many have the same problem, I understand that we all have to play against the programmers, and frankly some do not know what they are doing. Why can’t neighbors help during a quest since it is advocated that we can help neighbors and friends?
I play this game because it is a great game to play, I understand you will have obstacles but not to a point that you cannot complete a quest because it is programmed wrong. When actually no buckets drops then you know there is a problem, then other farmers complain wow that means we do have a situation where they do not (programmers) want you to complete the quest. It sad to say but unfortunately they will loose lots of players with negative ratings.

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 09:23 PM
I saw you have posted several feedback in the event thread. They along with feedback from other members will be forwarded to the team. Thanks!

Rynetory2
11-11-17, 11:55 PM
Feel free to leave your feedback in the event thread. Thanks for your feedback.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101644-Beaver-Quest-2017-Nov-3

bcdorian
11-12-17, 07:50 AM
I am having the same problem 1 or no drops of mud buckets. I have played this game for a long time now and I’m very disappointed with this quest. It will be impossible for me to complete this quest

Rynetory2
11-12-17, 09:51 AM
As mentioned above, this is not a game bug unfortunately. I wish I could tell you and myself it was. Please leave your feedback in the event thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101644-Beaver-Quest-2017-Nov-3

I'm closing this thread since this has been answered and to keep all feedback in the event thread. Thanks.