PDA

View Full Version : Fey Forces Leaderboard November 10 2017

kooky panda
11-09-17, 02:10 PM
New Leaderboard

https://i.imgur.com/SL9R8r9l.jpg?3

Clark_Wayne
11-09-17, 02:37 PM
i think these are probably the only 2 i don?t much like :) among the november new dragon
hope we will have better milestones prizes

starship412
11-09-17, 02:43 PM
I hope the one on the right is the grand prize. If it doesn't have a champion type to it then I can take it easy in this Leaderboard. Please let the dragon on the right be the grand prize, lol.

FireballFarm
11-09-17, 06:47 PM
Yep. The one on the left is nice, I hope he's reasonably attainable. Very fluffy and pet-able. He also looks like he'd supremely comfortable for riding, so he'd totally be my new "daily driver" dragon.
Umm... no comment on the one on the right. Ahem.

Analogutopia
11-10-17, 06:11 AM
I wonder if they'd do a fey/champion hybrid....would be neat! Not that I could win. Guess We will find out tonight :)

dovanificent
11-10-17, 06:54 AM
I wonder if they'd do a fey/champion hybrid....would be neat! Not that I could win. Guess We will find out tonight :)

I hope it's not a Champion, i won't have enough food to finish first

amerirish
11-10-17, 07:22 AM
The title of the thread should be "Fey Forces" not Key Forces :D

Thanks! Corrected! KP

Rak1357
11-10-17, 08:17 AM
I really hope it's not a champion. I would prefer the champion types to be in battle tournaments rather than in leaderboards, more chances of winning it.

starship412
11-10-17, 11:45 AM
Doing the happy dance! I just confirmed that the ugly dragon on the right (Aqua Fyre) IS the Leaderboard grand prize. The beautiful dragon on the left, Gale Spirit, is the last milestone prize at 6K crowns. If you got me in your group, I'm only working to get 6K crowns. I don't need to win Aqua Fyre.

And, Rak1357, it's not a champion dragon :D

volissos
11-10-17, 11:52 AM
There was a pop-up asking to gather 25 leaderboard points. I'm already at 56 and it says 0/25. Could you look into it?

starship412
11-10-17, 11:59 AM
Dragons involved in the Fey Forces Leaderboard:

Aqua Fyre Dragon
Must win 1st or 2nd in leaderboard to obtain
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Fey, Elemental, Purple
Habitat: Fey Portal, Elemental Plane, Purple Gardens
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 29 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Gale Spirit Dragon
6000 Crown Milestone
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Fey, Elemental, White
Habitat: Fey Portal, Elemental Plane, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,100 Gold
Incubation: 28 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Beauty Dragon (Return)
5400 Crown Milestone
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Pink, White
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 23
Buying Price: 1,800 Gold
Incubation: 22 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Sorceress Dragon
4800 Crown Milestone
Type: Purple, Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 11
Buying Price: 700 Gold
Incubation: 5 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Nightlight Dragon
2800 Crown Milestone
Type: White, Purple, Blue
Habitat: White Meadow, Purple Gardens, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,400 Gold
Incubation: 8 hours
Exp Gained: 2,895 Exp

cat_chick10
11-10-17, 12:05 PM
Yeah I think I'm gonna pass on trying to win that prize dragon.....

Analogutopia
11-10-17, 12:11 PM
Same! If you have me - Dragonsdawn - in your group, rest assured I'll only be going for the milestones :)

nora30000000
11-10-17, 12:20 PM
I don?t see this in my game☹️

RCShay
11-10-17, 12:22 PM
So, huge problem. This event is giving me cool feystones instead of warm ones. How on earth are we supposed to earn warm feystones? I already have the Lunar fyre dragon, and supposedly we can only earn warm feystones from events, but this event is giving me none. I guess I wasted my 450 gold on that solar realm tree, because even with it, i will never have enough at this rate. This may cause me to stop playing.

cat_chick10
11-10-17, 12:23 PM
So, huge problem. This event is giving me cool feystones instead of warm ones. How on earth are we supposed to earn warm feystones? I already have the Lunar fyre dragon, and supposedly we can only earn warm feystones from events, but this event is giving me none. I guess I wasted my 450 gold on that solar realm tree, because even with it, i will never have enough at this rate. This may cause me to stop playing.

I saw another goal pop up for me, which I think involved planting 15 crops and harvesting 80 diamondates that would give you 1000 of the warm feystones.

RCShay
11-10-17, 12:30 PM
I don't have that goal for some reason. This is bs. Cool are supposed to be from breeding only, and warm are supposed to be from event goals. Very frustrating.

divanightclub
11-10-17, 12:46 PM
I will be working towards getting the last milestone dragon, since I already have Nightlight, Sorceress and the Beauty dragon. So I at least wanna get ONE new from this event...

Good luck everyone!!!

css24
11-10-17, 12:55 PM
6 K crowns! Is it really achievable? Please I need some advice on how to get them =(

[S8] Elsa
11-10-17, 01:08 PM

This has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you completed the quest already, no action is needed from players. They’ll be credited today.

dovanificent
11-10-17, 01:09 PM
6 K crowns! Is it really achievable? Please I need some advice on how to get them =(

Wait till boosts are on sale. Purchase the most expensive one, and feed your dragons to elite.

dovanificent
11-10-17, 01:12 PM
I saw another goal pop up for me, which I think involved planting 15 crops and harvesting 80 diamondates that would give you 1000 of the warm feystones.

I only plants diamondates once a day and with only 4 days to plant 80 I won't complete this quest.

Rak1357
11-10-17, 01:25 PM
Doing the happy dance! I just confirmed that the ugly dragon on the right (Aqua Fyre) IS the Leaderboard grand prize. The beautiful dragon on the left, Gale Spirit, is the last milestone prize at 6K crowns. If you got me in your group, I'm only working to get 6K crowns. I don't need to win Aqua Fyre.

That's a big relief. Already spent all the boosts in world event. Infact all the milestone dragons are beautiful. I am quiet satisfied just to reach each milestones. :)

RCShay
11-10-17, 02:42 PM
Thank you!

RCShay
11-10-17, 02:43 PM

Thank you!

RCShay
11-10-17, 02:45 PM
Elsa;1468782']This has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you completed the quest already, no action is needed from players. They’ll be credited today.
Thank you! I really dont need the cool feystones I earned, and am happy they will be replaced with warm for the milestones i've already achieved.

[S8] Elsa
11-10-17, 04:49 PM
Thank you! I really dont need the cool feystones I earned, and am happy they will be replaced with warm for the milestones i've already achieved.

Affected players will receive the Warm Feystones reward when they log into the game. You qualified for the reward, so please let me know if you don't receive them.

cat_chick10
11-10-17, 06:04 PM
I only plants diamondates once a day and with only 4 days to plant 80 I won't complete this quest.

Yeah I can't say I'm gonna do it either, that would cost like 6 million coins

retseho
11-10-17, 08:59 PM

Just plant & harvest diamondates will fulfill both the tasks.

Yeah I can't say I'm gonna do it either, that would cost like 6 million coins

Yes, too expensive @75k x80 for lower level players.
High level players with billions of coins won't bat an eye.

cat_chick10
11-10-17, 09:00 PM

Haha yeah I'm not quite into the billions yet, I'm afraid

retseho
11-10-17, 09:12 PM

Elsa;1468782']This has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you completed the quest already, no action is needed from players. They?ll be credited today.

May I suggest that S8 get someone to run thru & complete each event (with unlimited gold to speed thru all the tasks & goals) to catch all these minor bugs before going live on an event?
Thank you.

css24
11-10-17, 10:26 PM
will try

css24
11-10-17, 10:28 PM
Wait till boosts are on sale. Purchase the most expensive one, and feed your dragons to elite.
Thank you very much! Will try for sure!

FireballFarm
11-10-17, 10:40 PM
Thrilled about the Nightlight milestone! He's been on my list for ages, it's a really pretty one in epic. :)

glenngenius
11-11-17, 12:53 AM
I want the Sorceress one! I missed her during the previous events but now I have the chance to get her! :)

RCShay
11-11-17, 02:42 AM
Thrilled about the Nightlight milestone! He's been on my list for ages, it's a really pretty one in epic. :)
Agreed! Finally have it at level 8! Just waiting to harvest more crops!

RCShay
11-11-17, 02:43 AM

Also managed to score a twilight dragon while randomly breeding for this event!

delimiah
11-11-17, 04:52 AM
Anybody else having issues with the Spin to Win? Coz mine can't spin and I've been trying the whole day! Even force quit the game.

dovanificent
11-11-17, 04:59 AM

I do have the coins. The issue is harvesting 16.8k foods vs 45k foods per day

Jackiesq
11-11-17, 05:02 AM
Elsa;1468874']Affected players will receive the Warm Feystones reward when they log into the game. You qualified for the reward, so please let me know if you don't receive them.
I didn't get my warm Feystones after the change. My number is still the same and I did 2 parts of the Feymous Forces before the change and got cool Feystones for that.

cat_chick10
11-11-17, 02:29 PM
I do have the coins. The issue is harvesting 16.8k foods vs 45k foods per day

45k per day? How do you manage that?

cobbler234
11-11-17, 03:01 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the Feymous Forces quest? I'm at 772 leaderboard points but my quest is stuck at "collect 750 leaderboard points" and says I'm 92% of the way there!!! I've tried restarting both my game and my device. Anything else I can do?

RhodryMaelwaedd
11-11-17, 04:35 PM
Is anyone else having problems with the Feymous Forces quest? I'm at 772 leaderboard points but my quest is stuck at "collect 750 leaderboard points" and says I'm 92% of the way there!!! I've tried restarting both my game and my device. Anything else I can do?

Did the arctic isles put you over the 750? Cause the system doesnt seem to understand that and wont give you the reward until you score points on the normal isles afterwards.

Den8137259
11-11-17, 06:07 PM
Anybody else having issues with the Spin to Win? Coz mine can't spin and I've been trying the whole day! Even force quit the game.

My spinner has been spinning but doesn't stop. Restarted game n it worked ★

dovanificent
11-11-17, 07:01 PM
45k per day? How do you manage that?

Upgrapes + rushrooms

cat_chick10
11-11-17, 08:57 PM
Upgrapes + rushrooms

oh smart. wish I had time though :/

Jackiesq
11-12-17, 03:53 AM
Upgrapes + rushrooms
My dragons are complaining about the Diamond Dates I feed them now! They really don't like them. I guess we both spoiled them with all the Rushrooms and their favorit Upgrapes... 😉

Florr06
11-12-17, 06:55 AM
The no.1 in my group has 7 times as many points as me, but I'm still getting the bare minimum from spins :( I really need those points to get through the milestones

tinkyw1nky
11-12-17, 07:17 AM
I would just like to add that collecting leaderboard points from the ice age does NOT count towards the total needed for the warm feystone goals. I believe this needs to be fixed

cobbler234
11-12-17, 09:02 AM
Yes! When I collected points this morning on the main island I received the reward. Thx for letting me/us know about that glitch.

FieldsLikeB
11-12-17, 09:33 AM
I'm upset that the top player in my tier is an iPhone player AGAIN. This isn't supposed to happen but it does quite regularly. Lol not only that I was on their island just now and they have every single gold producer. It's an really awesome island but my paint is that this is more than an unfair advantage. I've one half a dozen with my three nest two roosts and Evolution temple, but this is nuts.

Lastly since they've given us a leader board in the middle of the month there's no buying boosts so I'll be thrilled to come up with Night Light, which I really want.

So really Storm 8 no longer wants my money which is lovely news.

Natasha_07
11-13-17, 08:35 PM
The top 4 in my group are boosting the hell off like the world is gonna literally fall apart or something. :rolleyes:

Den8137259
11-13-17, 09:42 PM
So really Storm 8 no longer wants my money which is lovely news.

Agree! (: ★

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 04:03 AM
Elsa;1468782']This has been fixed. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you completed the quest already, no action is needed from players. They?ll be credited today.

We get warm Feystones now, that's fixed. But even after a workingday now... And I posted it already in the weekend:
I didn't got the warm Feystones for the quests completed before the fix!
"No action is needed from players" I don't see a response from anyone, who got the credit.
Anyone with a number of cool Feystones NOT ending on 00, 25, 50 or 75 is infected!
So when do I (or we) get the credit????

cherrycastleorchard
11-14-17, 04:10 AM
We get warm Feystones now, that's fixed. But even after a workingday now... And I posted it already in the weekend:
I didn't got the warm Feystones for the quests completed before the fix!
"No action is needed from players" I don't see a response from anyone, who got the credit.
Anyone with a number of cool Feystones NOT ending on 00, 25, 50 or 75 is infected!
So when do I (or we) get the credit????

I haven’t got mine yet either.

cherrycastleorchard
11-14-17, 04:11 AM
On two accounts

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 04:20 AM
I haven’t got mine yet either.

Thx for your response! Nice to know, but I can't say it makes me happy to read I'm not alone in this... 😕

ksbmommy
11-14-17, 05:36 AM
Just finished harvesting my 80 diamondates with 9 hours to spare. Perfect collection during the day was the key - I don't mind that at all (achievable with MY effort).

Not sure if I'm impacted by the warm/cool fry issue, I'll learn to keep better track on these things in the future. I do seem to be collecting cool 2x faster than warm. Hopefully completing some of the side goals help narrow the gap.

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 03:42 PM
And I just got a message I got 32 Warm Feystones, but I got Cool Feystones for 2 goals! (See my first post) So I'm still missing 125 Warm Feystones... S8 do I have to make a ticket? Or is it still "no actions needed"?

[S8] Elsa
11-14-17, 04:00 PM
And I just got a message I got 32 Warm Feystones, but I got Cool Feystones for 2 goals! (See my first post) So I'm still missing 125 Warm Feystones... S8 do I have to make a ticket? Or is it still "no actions needed"?

Please create a ticket. :)

cat_chick10
11-15-17, 04:16 PM
Does anyone know what decides what pool you're in for the leaderboard? On one game I have 812 points and I'm in second, close to first even, and in the other I have almost 2800 and I'm in 10th or something. Just seems like a huge discrepency.

JustKay
11-16-17, 12:39 PM
Does anyone know what decides what pool you're in for the leaderboard? On one game I have 812 points and I'm in second, close to first even, and in the other I have almost 2800 and I'm in 10th or something. Just seems like a huge discrepency.

First the game splits u based on the device u are playing on; Apple vs everything else. Up to a point level matters (maybe 100) at different break points. The other conclusive evidence is based on ur raking in the last leaderboard. It doesn't seem to care how many points u got, just the rank u finished at. I get put into a group with many people that had previously won the last leaderboard (they have trophies or the prize dragon). The rest is luck. I've been in groupings where some have no gold dragons or 3 roosts or one Evo temple, so I don't think these factor into what group u end up in. Trophy displays are also spotty in my group. One has a lot and only recently started losing some leaderboards. Other have checkered history when I scan for prize dragons. I think only the last or recent wins are counted.

I'm not sure if ur food or gold counts are factored in. I noticed a few players in my group seem to have a strategy around food. One has an insane amount of bomb producing dragons. Something like 10 maybe. So I know there's a chance there will be a big food fight at the end, and am so totally prepared with my millions of food! Maybe I'll finally get to feed light mother and glasswing to 15 :)

11-16-17, 01:12 PM
Does anyone know which event will be after this leaderboard event? Is the world event or talent?

tinkyw1nky
11-16-17, 01:50 PM
First the game splits u based on the device u are playing on; Apple vs everything else. Up to a point level matters (maybe 100) at different break points. The other conclusive evidence is based on ur raking in the last leaderboard. It doesn't seem to care how many points u got, just the rank u finished at. I get put into a group with many people that had previously won the last leaderboard (they have trophies or the prize dragon). The rest is luck. I've been in groupings where some have no gold dragons or 3 roosts or one Evo temple, so I don't think these factor into what group u end up in. Trophy displays are also spotty in my group. One has a lot and only recently started losing some leaderboards. Other have checkered history when I scan for prize dragons. I think only the last or recent wins are counted.

I'm not sure if ur food or gold counts are factored in. I noticed a few players in my group seem to have a strategy around food. One has an insane amount of bomb producing dragons. Something like 10 maybe. So I know there's a chance there will be a big food fight at the end, and am so totally prepared with my millions of food! Maybe I'll finally get to feed light mother and glasswing to 15 :)

lol when I reached level 100, my next bingo in the gold league was all of a sudden with all level 200 players. By the second day, one guy already got 10660 points. Yep 10660 in 24 hours.

NeidusBluetip
11-16-17, 02:05 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this event, or is it just me? I'm having one heck of a time. There's only about 21 hours left now and I've only got 3400 points. That's insane.

Most times I'm able to get just within arm's reach of the final and throw in a bit of extra feeding or a few gold to speed up a task, etc

But this event, I'm nowhere NEAR being able to make the final milestone and have no idea how it would even be possible.

JustKay
11-16-17, 04:23 PM
Does anyone know which event will be after this leaderboard event? Is the world event or talent?

Most likely a Dragon Tales. The event before this leaderboard was a World Event.

ksbmommy
11-16-17, 06:51 PM
I hit the final milestone, only have about 7k, no boosts this time. The rest are all bunched up at about 2k - leading an event I don't even want to win, go figure.

harobeda
11-16-17, 07:21 PM

Another factor is when you go into your game. Your group is formed once the event starts and you go into your game. I’ll often avoid my game for an hour or two after reset time. Doesn’t mean I’ll get a good group, just helps abut I think. My current first place is 40K+. I made the milestones at least.

FireballFarm
11-16-17, 08:01 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this event, or is it just me? I'm having one heck of a time. There's only about 21 hours left now and I've only got 3400 points. That's insane.

Most times I'm able to get just within arm's reach of the final and throw in a bit of extra feeding or a few gold to speed up a task, etc

But this event, I'm nowhere NEAR being able to make the final milestone and have no idea how it would even be possible.

Yeah, I'm feeling the same. I can almost always reach the last milestone and I just now passed 4000 pts. :(

I might make it to 4800 points for the Sorceress(?) milestone, but maybe not. Not super excited about that dragon so, at this point, I'm not too concerned. But, I did want Spirit Gale.

I'm not doing anything differently, so I think bad spins are what ****ed my score. I've been getting a lot crappy spins. When I actually get one, the points chests have been high (I've been in 13-14th place the whole time), but I've gotten a TON of those stupid charred carnations. If those 8+ carnation chests had been points, I'd be around 6000 points right now. Usually I get mostly points chests, don't know why I've gotten so many deco chests this time. Ugh. The length of the LB events has gotten a lot shorter, too. We used to have 10 or 12 days. Sigh.

NeidusBluetip
11-17-17, 08:22 AM
Yeah, I'm feeling the same. I can almost always reach the last milestone and I just now passed 4000 pts. :(

I might make it to 4800 points for the Sorceress(?) milestone, but maybe not. Not super excited about that dragon so, at this point, I'm not too concerned. But, I did want Spirit Gale.

I'm not doing anything differently, so I think bad spins are what ****ed my score. I've been getting a lot crappy spins. When I actually get one, the points chests have been high (I've been in 13-14th place the whole time), but I've gotten a TON of those stupid charred carnations. If those 8+ carnation chests had been points, I'd be around 6000 points right now. Usually I get mostly points chests, don't know why I've gotten so many deco chests this time. Ugh. The length of the LB events has gotten a lot shorter, too. We used to have 10 or 12 days. Sigh.

Yeah, it does feel like an unfair advantage in regards to the spins, because x person might spin 5 points chests in a row, and other x person might end up landing on *only* booby prizes/coins/etc. So in the end, it's completely unbalanced and you're stuck losing out on so many accumulated points which you may have actually received, had you not spun and landed on the garbage "prize".

And I hear you about the Spirit Gale. I really wanted that one as well. There's almost always 2/3 or 3/4 dragons that I own already when it comes down to the Leaderboards individual prizes, so it feels worthless to want to spend any sort of in-game currency, be it Food to feed majorly demanding high level dragons, or Gold to speed up processes to gain dragons you already own. And the fact that you may not even succeed in obtaining enough points to win the final individual prize after all of that, is really discouraging and not worth it unless you're quite close to the end.

saghaven
11-17-17, 08:27 AM

Same here. I’m barely over 4300 now and that’s because I got lucky and bred a Dragon Horn. So I turned on a boost, hatched it and my other nest (a common Olympus), completed an evolution, finished an 8 hour breeding, and hatched at the arctic isles. And that still only put me at barely over 4200. Feeding got me about another 100. I’m barely in second right now, the leader has about 6300, the third at about 4200 and everyone else is way behind. I haven’t done anything different this event and I can usually get within reach of the final dragon even if I don’t get it. This time nowhere close.

dovanificent
11-17-17, 10:03 AM
1 million food was enough for me to score the 6000 points.

NeidusBluetip
11-17-17, 10:21 AM
Same here. I’m barely over 4300 now and that’s because I got lucky and bred a Dragon Horn. So I turned on a boost, hatched it and my other nest (a common Olympus), completed an evolution, finished an 8 hour breeding, and hatched at the arctic isles. And that still only put me at barely over 4200. Feeding got me about another 100. I’m barely in second right now, the leader has about 6300, the third at about 4200 and everyone else is way behind. I haven’t done anything different this event and I can usually get within reach of the final dragon even if I don’t get it. This time nowhere close.

Yeah I don't even have enough for the Sorceress dragon, which is ridiculous.

And that's also something I forgot to mention, the Arctic Isles is EXTREMELY unfair for those who don't even have iOS!! Why would they do that??

NeidusBluetip
11-17-17, 10:24 AM

Glad you were able to get it! Most people would think that's an absolutely insane requirement though.

dovanificent
11-17-17, 10:53 AM
Glad you were able to get it! Most people would think that's an absolutely insane requirement though.

It is. I just don't raise most of the dragons past lvl 7 and save the food.

World event - use bingo bonuses to plant insane amount of foods
Leaderboard - feed dragons to lvl 10 and save 360k food for Tale
Tale - plant more foods

olgatt
11-17-17, 11:09 AM
Just finished. 20 gold bars made me a happy bunny this event. There was No win for me for a really long time.
Cheers

random59
11-17-17, 11:15 AM
Well I got to the last Milestone which is fine by me as it was the only Dragon I wanted. Have to feel for a couple above me boosting it out to no avail!

AwesomeChefDad
11-17-17, 11:44 AM
Got second place, first isnt any better than second but I also spent about 750k food to sneak in at the end. I always save some level ups that I need for this to make sure I get the milestones and if it works out first or second place.

AudraBeth
11-17-17, 12:00 PM
Been playing 5yrsand this event frustrated me. I'm like those of u who got nothing this event. Spent lots of gold and all the food I could possibly grow. Came in 4th place with 3,400 points. Pointless for me to play anymore cause the fun is gone.

Phoenix406
11-17-17, 12:19 PM
Well, I guess everyone's goals are different (as to what they want to get out of the game). Normally I do want to win the top dragon, but I've come to realize that isn't going to happen for me very often. I was pleased that on my main account I came in 3rd so I could get 20 Mystic maps. I ended with 7,706 points. On my newer account I came in 6th, so still high enough to get some Mystic Maps. I ended on there with 6,645 points. That really surprises me because I only have a couple farms on that account, so I never have any food available! I'm satisfied with the outcomes on both accounts.

tantyc73
11-17-17, 12:50 PM
Same here. I really wanted Beauty so I used the food I've been hoarding. After that it didn't make sense not to get Spirit Gale since I was so close. Sorceress was just a bonus. Ended up 3rd in my group with 6028 crowns and spent about 900k food.

NeidusBluetip
11-17-17, 01:07 PM
Same here. I really wanted Beauty so I used the food I've been hoarding. After that it didn't make sense not to get Spirit Gale since I was so close. Sorceress was just a bonus. Ended up 3rd in my group with 6028 crowns and spent about 900k food.

The thing I absolutely hate is that there is nothing worthwhile for 3rd Prize winners. You would think 1st, 2nd *and* 3rd would all qualify for the prize dragon. It's such a stupid thing to try pushing through to 3rd place for a ridiculous trophy as a reward.

tantyc73
11-17-17, 01:22 PM
The thing I absolutely hate is that there is nothing worthwhile for 3rd Prize winners. You would think 1st, 2nd *and* 3rd would all qualify for the prize dragon. It's such a stupid thing to try pushing through to 3rd place for a ridiculous trophy as a reward.
I totally agree. I have a couple of other LB trophies but i dont display them. So the "prize" trophy isn't a prize at all...at least IMO. I was about 500pts from second place but didn't care to push for it. My goal was Beauty so I'm happy with that.

divanightclub
11-17-17, 05:08 PM
Well it was a pleasant surprise to be in a VERY layed back group. Not many used boost throughout the whole event. So even though I was aiming for the final prize, which I was able to reach, I also won 1st place with ease. Maybe it's due to the fact that the last leaderboard I came in 17th place.

cat_chick10
11-17-17, 05:43 PM

That's interesting. I've also been wondering if the fact that you've ever purchased gold or something has to do with it. On my main accout I bought gold one time on like a 90% off sale and I'm always in a high achieving group but on the other I've never bought it and I'm always lower. I also mostly ignore the other one so maybe the whole "waiting a couple hours theory" might make sense as well

FireballFarm
11-17-17, 10:44 PM
I totally agree. I have a couple of other LB trophies but i dont display them. So the "prize" trophy isn't a prize at all...at least IMO. .

I agree. The game is called Dragon Story, not Trophy Story. The point of playing is to collect dragons.

PrincessCouture2014
11-17-17, 10:47 PM

how to get in a group like u said

sunshine_day917
11-19-17, 08:17 AM
Agreed

JustKay
11-21-17, 05:05 PM
I just got a pop-up for this leaderboard again :confused: ... glitch? Or is the next event also a leaderboard and the used the wrong poster incorrectly? Tales is only halfway so it seems too soon for a leaderboard, unless they're planning on overlapping events!!

[S8] Elsa
11-21-17, 05:13 PM
I just got a pop-up for this leaderboard again :confused: ... glitch? Or is the next event also a leaderboard and the used the wrong poster incorrectly? Tales is only halfway so it seems too soon for a leaderboard, unless they're planning on overlapping events!!

Ah, I see the issue. Looking into it.

Edit: Fixed!