PDA

View Full Version : King/Queen Castle

laurelsail
11-09-17, 12:04 PM
Ever since I completed and placed the Gothic Castle the King and Queen castles aren't showing up in my market. Now that Halloween is over I want to switch back. Please advise on how I can do that. Thank you!

plby
11-09-17, 12:10 PM
You have to sell the castle/keep you've got to see the castles in the market . Always been like that :)

laurelsail
11-09-17, 12:33 PM
You have to sell the castle/keep you've got to see the castles in the market . Always been like that :)

So I have to sell the Gothic castle and then the castle/keep will reappear in the market?

plby
11-09-17, 12:36 PM
Yes

laurelsail
11-10-17, 06:20 PM
Yes

Well, that makes doing these events kinda worthless doesn't it?!

Irma_Isle
11-11-17, 05:28 AM
You can change it back to ghotic style anytime you want to. Just you have to sell the castle first.

katbtodd
11-11-17, 08:10 AM
This is not a skin then..if we have to sell to buy.. There should be something that if we want the other we can just switch

eam13
11-13-17, 11:09 AM
How do I get this goal to go away? I don’t want it, it appeared after Halloween — I just want it out of my goal book!!

meme1098
11-13-17, 11:45 AM
How do I get this goal to go away? I don?t want it, it appeared after Halloween ? I just want it out of my goal book!!

I do as well, but, I guess we have to actually do the goal to get rid of it. Please put a timer on the darn thing, S8! Maybe 7 days or something because I'm not changing my Keep just to have to rebuild my Queens Court all over again!

Or, better yet, just put the thing in the builders guild where it should be in the first place!

eam13
11-13-17, 12:37 PM
I do as well, but, I guess we have to actually do the goal to get rid of it. Please put a timer on the darn thing, S8! Maybe 7 days or something because I'm not changing my Keep just to have to rebuild my Queens Court all over again!

Or, better yet, just put the thing in the builders guild where it should be in the first place!

I concur. I’d love to clear out my goal book, and I don’t like this hanging over my head.

hagypagy
11-16-17, 06:56 AM
As I said during the event...

The Toadstool and Gothic skins should all be in the Builders Guild.

They should be simple trades:

Normal building and 10 Black Petals for a Gothic building - 1sec trade (maybe with an autocollect feature)
Gothic building for Regular Building - 1sec trade
Normal building and 10ea mossy beams and blocks for a toadstool building - 1sec trade
Toadstool building for a regular building - 1sec trade

Storm8 please fix this!

alexisdmobi
08-02-18, 07:50 AM
we understand that in case we want to change the regular king keep to gothic keep, we need to sell the regular one and build the gothic one. but how to build the gothic if the the goal is not appearing in my game. that time when the goal was active, i was not able to play and did not open my game for more than 8 month. please someone advise. thanks.

how can we gather the material?

PrincessCupOButter
08-02-18, 08:59 AM
how can we gather the material?

The ability to change to a gothic keep/castle was a limited time event for Halloween. The players who do have the goal were playing at that time and just had not completed it yet.
If you were not playing at that time and don’t have the goal in your goalbook, then it is not possible to build a gothic keep/castle. The materials for building it are collected from items that were also part of that event, and those are also no longer available.