PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

topmom952
01-27-19, 07:44 AM
according to page 1 , goal 9 does Summon Heska. Tidegate has to be L6. I'm not too sure if it makes a difference, but don't have any other beasts on board. If you've done all that, maybe do a restart, check your version of the game, or contact support. I co not recall anyone else posting a problem- but it's been a long time since I've finished that goal.

If you're doing current goal with the fairy wedding, you might want to wait before you fight Heska. That takes a lot of energy.

Ah, that’s my problem. I missed seeing that Tidegate had to be level 6! Not there yet. Anything else to do with the tideblooms besides Sea Witch's Calling? I’m maxed on tideblooms and will need more venom. Hate to buy more Cursed Reefs for cursed pearls. Thanks

riverly
01-27-19, 07:48 AM
Ah, that?s my problem. I missed seeing that Tidegate had to be level 6! Not there yet. ThanksGood to know. That page 1 info is a lifesaver! My memory isn't that good!
Adding: I feel like one of those fact checkers that is on the news all the time. Ha ha.

topmom952
02-03-19, 05:05 PM
OMG, I can’t believe how long this is going to take! I am just getting ready to upgrade to Tidegate level 7. And my spawn rate from tideblooms is abysmal! Harvest 40 blooms, which I am maxed out on, and NO marmoseas. Thanks, just needed to vent.

riverly
02-03-19, 11:09 PM
OMG, I can’t believe how long this is going to take! I am just getting ready to upgrade to Tidegate level 7. And my spawn rate from tideblooms is abysmal! Harvest 40 blooms, which I am maxed out on, and NO marmoseas. Thanks, just needed to vent.Have you crafted a marmosea pet? They drop venom.

Trudyscandles
02-04-19, 03:06 AM
I have one more level to go. One good thing with all of these events is that the tidegate itself drops cursed reefs and the coral castle drops anemones all while you're doing them. Those are a few of the things I still collect from every day during the events. Saves me a lot of money!!

Trudyscandles

AnnirasSweets
02-04-19, 04:44 AM
I have one more level to go. One good thing with all of these events is that the tidegate itself drops cursed reefs and the coral castle drops anemones all while you're doing them. Those are a few of the things I still collect from every day during the events. Saves me a lot of money!!

Trudyscandles

When I was working on the Mermaid storyline, I also added the regular blue Nagas and Deep Diving Otters to my daily collection list since they too drop Anemones and Reefs.

topmom952
02-11-19, 09:06 AM
So I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks

PuntaMita
02-20-19, 01:49 PM
So I’m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven’t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks
I am also having trouble spawning Marmoseas. Just wasted 100,000 and 20 energy chopping cursed reef and got nothing but coral that is already maxed out. I need venom from them to upgrade tidegate.

Jool54
03-01-19, 09:35 AM
I am crafting my last Gold Trident to get my Tidegate to level 10. I may cry when I finally finish this event!

Trudyscandles
03-01-19, 03:51 PM
I am crafting my last Gold Trident to get my Tidegate to level 10. I may cry when I finally finish this event!

I just finished it about 5 minutes ago! I actually laughed because it's such a big letdown. If you are just crafting the last gold trident, you still have to fight heksa or heska and then build the prison and then talk to her there. You've still got a ways to go.

Good luck!
trudyscandles

Jool54
03-02-19, 07:46 AM
I just finished it about 5 minutes ago! I actually laughed because it's such a big letdown. If you are just crafting the last gold trident, you still have to fight heksa or heska and then build the prison and then talk to her there. You've still got a ways to go.

Good luck!
trudyscandles

Oh geesh, more bars.....

deadpixel
03-04-19, 07:14 AM
Oh geesh, more bars.....

Yeah! :blue:

I’d just gotten the Tidegate to level 10, summoned Heksa, walloped her for 299 damage, got the prison unlocked, and then I placed it... :(

podunkiana
03-05-19, 04:30 PM
Anyone got Red to spawn from prison? Or its a spawn from tideblooms only? Getting every color but red since placing. Been at least a month

Trudyscandles
03-06-19, 02:51 AM
Anyone got Red to spawn from prison? Or its a spawn from tideblooms only? Getting every color but red since placing. Been at least a month

If you collect from the prison without any other monsters on your board, you will spawn a marmosea. The color is a toss up. I remember the red being the hardest to get. Good luck!

Trudyscandles

topmom952
04-01-19, 07:45 PM
If you collect from the prison without any other monsters on your board, you will spawn a marmosea. The color is a toss up. I remember the red being the hardest to get. Good luck!

Trudyscandles

Red was my easiest to get, blue took me forever. And I just finally finished! Yay!!!

Bonesy58
05-21-19, 10:46 AM
How do I give Sirene the Tidebloom mixture? I have been clicking on her for days.

SpiritWind00
05-21-19, 02:58 PM
How do I give Sirene the Tidebloom mixture? I have been clicking on her for days.
Need to make a craft first and once you collect it from the mermaid workshop then click on the GIVE button. From page 1:

Goal 5:
* Brew Tidebloom Mixture 0/1 GO (skip 210 gems)
* Give the Tidebloom Mixture to Sirene 0/1 GIVE (skip 5 gems) | Mermaid Workshop, 4 hours - 1 Tidebloom Seed, 25 Tideblooms, 10 Red Coral | After you give the Tidebloom Mixture to Sirene, the Tidegate is unlocked.

peachtreeshoppe
06-25-19, 09:52 AM
Inventory Items:

ITEMS TO COLLECT FROM:

Marmosea Venom
Info: Marmosea fins are coated in this toxic venom. It is used by the Merfolk in various recipes. Fight Marmoseas to find.
Found: defeating Marmosea
Uses: upgrading the Tidegate, item in Coral Sword craft

Feel free to delete this after seen, SW - I'm still working on this and thought you might want to add that this item is also found from tamed marmoseas. :)

SpiritWind00
06-25-19, 08:28 PM
No perfect, I'll definitely add them. Just need to go and get all of their individual names! :) thanks for the add.

peachtreeshoppe
07-09-19, 03:46 AM
Chapter/Item
Tidebloom Seed
Storm Water
Jellyfin Jelly
Tidebloom
Purple Coral

Cursed Pearl
Red Coral
Mermaid Brew
Dark Pollen
Marmosea Venom
Cursed Coral
Black Pearl
White Pearl
Luminous Silver

Mithril

Total

I finally, finally, finally upgraded the Tidegate to L8!! I'm making luminous silver and am confused. It looks like I'll need 30 (10 tridents, 3 each) but the chart says 75. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!

SpiritWind00
07-09-19, 09:50 PM
I finally, finally, finally upgraded the Tidegate to L8!! I'm making luminous silver and am confused. It looks like I'll need 30 (10 tridents, 3 each) but the chart says 75. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks!
75 is correct as you need 30 for Level 9 and 45 for Level 10 and both of these upgrades are contained in the same goal, hence 75 needed.

Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

Gold Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver

The goal says to make 1, then upgrade to L10 so you are making all of the Gold Storm Tridents for quite a while for this goal. Any previous crafted ones will count as well.

Goal 13:
* Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
* Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
* Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat | Heksa will drop ? Cursed Reef and mermaid items ?

Can you do me a favour and let me know what Heksa drops for you when you're swiping at her and what if anything she drops once defeated. I didn't get enough data on that bit. Thanks!

HuckleTown
07-14-19, 04:27 AM
So I?m having an issue with spawning marmoseas. I usually collect 20 tideblooms per day and haven?t gotten one in the last 5 days. Is this unusual? Should I open a ticket to have it looked into? Thanks

I have this same issue. I didn't know marmoseas spawned from tidebloom until I read it this morning. I am working on upgrading to level 8 so have harvested lots of tidebloom without ever spawning a marmosea.

I don't have monsters on my board when harvesting.

HuckleTown
07-16-19, 07:54 AM
I have this same issue. I didn't know marmoseas spawned from tidebloom until I read it this morning. I am working on upgrading to level 8 so have harvested lots of tidebloom without ever spawning a marmosea.

I don't have monsters on my board when harvesting.

Spiritwind just confirmed that the spawn rate from tidebloom is practically 0. She said (and I've confirmed) that Adria sometimes drops the purple coral plant.

Also, I have finally crafted 2 of the marmosea and they drop the vial we need! 4 hour timer.

HuckleTown
09-23-19, 08:16 AM
I just visited the prison, I have to tell you, what a let down after all the time and energy to get there.

Thurston said " you look pale my liege" and that was it. No reward, no monster to fight, nothing.

Will someone please tell me why I bothered?

peachtreeshoppe
10-04-19, 08:29 PM
Can anyone confirm: will Heksa give any coins for MH? Regular sheild etc, the widow coins, or nothing? I could summon her in a day or two if I want to. I'm one trident away from Tidegate L 10.

Edit to add: Ha! That took 3 months to go from L8 to L10.

peachtreeshoppe
10-04-19, 08:32 PM
75 is correct as you need 30 for Level 9 and 45 for Level 10 and both of these upgrades are contained in the same goal, hence 75 needed.

Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

Gold Storm Trident - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver

The goal says to make 1, then upgrade to L10 so you are making all of the Gold Storm Tridents for quite a while for this goal. Any previous crafted ones will count as well.

Goal 13:
* Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 FORGE | Magic Forge, 4 hours - 30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver
* Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Level 10 0/1 SUMMON
* Defeat Heksa 0/1 FIGHT | Heksa will spawn like a monster once you collect from the Tidegate again. She take 299 hits to defeat | Heksa will drop ? Cursed Reef and mermaid items ?

Can you do me a favour and let me know what Heksa drops for you when you're swiping at her and what if anything she drops once defeated. I didn't get enough data on that bit. Thanks!

Wow, I totally missed that you asked me what she drops. I will have to pay attention whether I do it this week or next week. I'm guessing nobody will know about MH tokens then and I'll have to take the plunge or at least wait until I have the dark unicorn I'm hoping to get this week.

I'm sorry for the delay!

SpiritWind00
10-05-19, 01:11 AM
:) no problem! and no hurry. Heksa won't drop monster hunt tokens though...saw that in a previous MH. You do need a fair amount of energy though for her. My game glitched when she spawned so I didn't want to post what happened to me as 'normal' cause it wasn't, hence no data on what should have happened. Good luck with her next week! And thanks for checking in and letting me know you're still working on it. Really appreciate it!

SylvanSanctuary
10-19-19, 08:44 PM

Hope you do not mind me chiming in... I just finished my epic battle with Heksa. She took me 89 hits to defeat (no hit was less than 3 points and several were for 4 health). During the fight, she only dropped energy. Once defeated, she dropped enchanters essence, silver, and a cursed coral reef.

I want to thank S8 for Harvey. If it were not for that cute sweatered mink, I would still be mining for silver!

SpiritWind00
10-20-19, 07:56 PM
Hope you do not mind me chiming in... I just finished my epic battle with Heksa. She took me 89 hits to defeat (no hit was less than 3 points and several were for 4 health). During the fight, she only dropped energy. Once defeated, she dropped enchanters essence, silver, and a cursed coral reef.

I want to thank S8 for Harvey. If it were not for that cute sweatered mink, I would still be mining for silver!
Perfect! Thanks for posting this info. I've added it to page 1 here and updated the main goal guide too. Agree with you on Harvey! :)

mrsstrawberry62
10-29-19, 02:15 AM
I crafted Armored Siren for one month now and has not dropped anything but coins. I read other items were to drop. Wondering if anyone else has this issue.

hagypagy
04-10-20, 06:16 AM
Finally finished the moat around my Mermaid area! :cool:

venatemp
04-12-20, 06:54 AM
Anyone else getting only starts from Cursed Reef?

AnnirasSweets
04-15-20, 02:57 PM
Anyone else getting only starts from Cursed Reef?

I just chopped one and got 8 Cursed Reef, 6 Cursed Pearls and two Marmosea spawns.

venatemp
04-15-20, 03:09 PM
I just chopped another one and again all stars.
I wonder if I am not far along enough in the event?
I am on Tidegate Lv2?

thank you for testing it out for me :)

I just chopped one and got 8 Cursed Reef, 6 Cursed Pearls and two Marmosea spawns.

SpiritWind00
04-15-20, 04:17 PM
I just chopped another one and again all stars.
I wonder if I am not far along enough in the event?
I am on Tidegate Lv2?

thank you for testing it out for me :)
Yes I have drops as well. i had a look at page 1 again and if you're not at goal 8 then you probably get nothing as the first goal in relation to the reef only begins at goal 8. Would this account for the stars only?

Please don't duplicate posts - now I need to clean up 3 threads as answers to you are in multiple places. I'll remove my other posts and yours from the current event thread and the Help Me thread which is where I moved your 2nd post about this to.

transberry
11-30-20, 10:15 AM
Best way to spawn aquanther so I can craft one? Mine I had disappeared

SpiritWind00
12-01-20, 05:28 AM
Best way to spawn aquanther so I can craft one? Mine I had disappeared
Coral castle is a fairly good chance to regularly spawn one. Plus with a 2 hour timer you can try lots during the day :)

yasalaam
08-27-21, 06:54 AM
Before this latest event began, I was spawning a marmosea for every 10-15 tideblooms harvested. This is what I wanted to be working on now, but since this event began, I've harvested a few hundred tideblooms and not spawned one. I've been harvesting immediately after defeating a monster so that I know my board is clear. Any chance this will get changed?

yasalaam
11-01-21, 11:28 AM
I just noticed that I get double dark pollen from shrubs when the double crop boost is active.

SpiritWind00
11-01-21, 02:50 PM
I just noticed that I get double dark pollen from shrubs when the double crop boost is active.
It's good isn't it! If you need this item, it's a great way to collect more with less :)

yasalaam
11-04-21, 01:35 PM
Saved my battle with the 299 hit Heksa for a monster hunt only to find she doesn't drop the shield tokens. :( On the plus side, along with dropping energy occasionally, each hit knocked down 3 or 4 points. :) She dropped one cursed reef, two pink shells, and 2 cursed pearls.

Kuroneko43
12-07-22, 06:14 PM
Fin just dropped a Sea Witch?s Calling also.

Never mind, Sea Witch?s Calling is already listed under Fin, but not Bubbles. Looking at what is needed to craft the different Marmosea, I?m wondering if I?m confused and it was Fin not a Bubbles that dropped a previous Sea Witch?s Calling, quick collect and all. Or if perhaps all the Marmosea have a rare chance of dropping the Sea Witch?s Calling Calling...

For anyone who crafted Fin, does he often drop Sea Witch's Calling or Dark Pollen? Or is it super rare? I am slogging through this with Tidegate at Level 7 and I'm wondering if it's worth it to craft him.

SpiritWind00
12-07-22, 06:28 PM
For anyone who crafted Fin, does he often drop Sea Witch's Calling or Dark Pollen? Or is it super rare? I am slogging through this with Tidegate at Level 7 and I'm wondering if it's worth it to craft him.
Sea Witch Calling is rare. The mysterious venom and dark pollen are the most common drops. I just collected from mine to see and it dropped the venom and 2 pollen. Dark Pollen has better drops from shrubs, but it's a nice additional to Fin.

Sweepster
09-18-23, 09:01 AM
I don't know if anyone else has had a problem but I have been trying to meet Greselda at the Tidegate since time in memorial but she's never appeared! ��

AnnirasSweets
09-18-23, 10:21 AM
I don't know if anyone else has had a problem but I have been trying to meet Greselda at the Tidegate since time in memorial but she's never appeared! ��

The goal you're referring is the one that has 3 tasks: Forge 10 Gold Storm Tridents, Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Lv. 10 and Defeat Heska, correct? If that's the goal you'll referring to, Greselda won't actually appear as a foe to slay or anything despite the way it's worded. The whole "meet Greselda" bit is just a continuation of the dialogue and how they're directing us to upgrade the Tidegate to level 10.

The way to clear the goal will be by forging the 10 Gold Storm Tridents, then use them to upgrade the Tidegate to Lv. 10 - at this point, make sure you don't have any monsters on your board - then, when it's ready to collect from tap on the newly upgraded Tidegate and spawn Heska who you'll have to defeat at 299 hits.