PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

ashley224
01-11-18, 07:08 AM
I currently have the Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party active but am not receiving triple white pearls (only one per pearl instead of three). I cannot find the link to send a ticket to Storm 8. Could someone post the link for me? Thank you so much.

There was a lot of discussion about this previously. I believe that the consensus was that you received one pearl three times as often...

ratdogs4
01-11-18, 10:54 AM
There was a lot of discussion about this previously. I believe that the consensus was that you received one pearl three times as often...

Thank you for your prompt response. For the other boosts, you would get 3 eels (for example) for every eel dropped and I would check my inventory and I did get 3 eels for each 1. In looking at the description of this white pearl quest it states "Collect triple White Pearls for 24 hours!" which leads me to believe I should get 3 white pearls for each one dropped, like the previous quests. In checking my inventory, I'm only getting 1 white pearl for every drop.

If anyone could post the link to send in a ticket to Storm 8 to confirm, I would appreciate it. I really need these white pearls. Thank you.

ratdogs4
01-11-18, 11:48 AM
Thank you for your prompt response. For the other boosts, you would get 3 eels (for example) for every eel dropped and I would check my inventory and I did get 3 eels for each 1. In looking at the description of this white pearl quest it states "Collect triple White Pearls for 24 hours!" which leads me to believe I should get 3 white pearls for each one dropped, like the previous quests. In checking my inventory, I'm only getting 1 white pearl for every drop.

If anyone could post the link to send in a ticket to Storm 8 to confirm, I would appreciate it. I really need these white pearls. Thank you.

Thanks, I just found it in the signature of one of SpiritWinds past posts (it doesn't appear in the signature of SpiritWinds more recent posts).

chezphalange
01-11-18, 01:07 PM
Question: I's they're a reason i can't spawn any marmosea? There is no beasts in my kingdom but i already have 99 tideblooms. I just spend the last 3 days collecting tidebooms but had 0 marmoseas when collecting 180 tideblooms... :mad:

meme1098
01-11-18, 01:23 PM
Question: I's they're a reason i can't spawn any marmosea? There is no beasts in my kingdom but i already have 99 tideblooms. I just spend the last 3 days collecting tidebooms but had 0 marmoseas when collecting 180 tideblooms... :mad:

Try chopping a cursed reef...I just got one.

PikaSquirrel
01-12-18, 12:39 PM

Yes, for 24 hours while on these Goals, you increase your chances 3x of getting the item mentioned in the hint.

sunnygirl634
01-15-18, 01:45 PM
If anyone wonders:

After you are done with Land and Sea part 2 goal lines, and visited Heska in prison - you still get to craft things in mermaid workshop.

Are the other mermaid items still in the Magic Forge at that point as well?

belbar22
01-15-18, 02:01 PM
Yay. Got everything I need to upgrade to level 10. Just waiting until after the monster hunt.

Destiel0918
01-15-18, 04:30 PM
Are the other mermaid items still in the Magic Forge at that point as well?

Yes, they are also still available on Magic Forge.

sunnygirl634
01-15-18, 05:21 PM
Yes, they are also still available on Magic Forge.

Thanks!

teaganblackthorne
01-21-18, 07:02 PM
I am getting bored waiting on dark pollen, silver and those cursed pearls. Maybe it is my ADHD kicking 8n but now that I am so close to the end I am getting impatient.

LavaMagic
01-22-18, 08:54 PM
This may have been answered somewhere in the 52 pages of posts, but I see that the first pages has chop ocean reefs for tidebloom seeds, but when I click on go in the goal book it takes me to the blue anemone. Can anyone verify which one I should be chopping? I have chopped many of both, but haven?t received any tidebloom seeds. Thanks for your help.

Goal 3:
* Clear an ocean reef 0/1 GO
* Gather red coral 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
* Clear anemone 0/1 GO
* Gather tidebloom seeds 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems) | Tidebloom seeds will drop from the ocean reef (keep chopping till it drops)
Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
Congratulations! Azura: You found some!

riverly
01-22-18, 10:44 PM
This may have been answered somewhere in the 52 pages of posts, but I see that the first pages has chop ocean reefs for tidebloom seeds, but when I click on go in the goal book it takes me to the blue anemone. Can anyone verify which one I should be chopping? I have chopped many of both, but haven?t received any tidebloom seeds. Thanks for your help.

Goal 3:
* Clear an ocean reef 0/1 GO
* Gather red coral 0/10 GO (skip 100 gems)
* Clear anemone 0/1 GO
* Gather tidebloom seeds 0/1 GO (skip 66 gems) | Tidebloom seeds will drop from the ocean reef (keep chopping till it drops)
Rewards: 1500 coin, 7 xp
Congratulations! Azura: You found some!im pretty sure it's the reefs that you should chop to get tideblooms seeds. This will unlock them and then you should plant the crops. If I were you I would check to see if the tideblooms crop is unlocked. Maybe you didn't see a seed drop from chopping.
I hope I'm right about this. It's been a while since I was on that step.

SpiritWind00
01-23-18, 01:20 AM

It took me 2 ocean reefs to get the seeds. They are a one off drop which unlock the crop. The text is correct, so keep trying. :)

Stymie52
01-23-18, 02:46 AM
Yay. Got everything I need to upgrade to level 10. Just waiting until after the monster hunt.

Congratulations to you! I am working on upgrading to Level 10. It is murder. I have 6 of the 15 gold storm tridents needed. The silver ore for the luminous silver takes a while to collect. All my royal dogs are out and have been very helpful collecting silver ore. The Yeti also drops silver ore.
I am very proud of being so far along as I have not used gems at all for this event. I usually do. It has been slow but steady progress. I cannot wait to finish. I applaud your progress. Finishing Of Land and Sea is truly an achievement!

LavaMagic
01-23-18, 08:36 PM
It took me 2 ocean reefs to get the seeds. They are a one off drop which unlock the crop. The text is correct, so keep trying. :)

Thank you for the help.

ratdogs4
01-26-18, 06:03 AM
For the Mermaid Mayhem side quests, I've finished the first 6. What triggers the Grande Finale quest (to get the pink aquanther)? I really need the boosts to get eels in order to move on. Thanks.

ratdogs4
01-28-18, 06:57 AM
For the Mermaid Mayhem side quests, I've finished the first 6. What triggers the Grande Finale quest (to get the pink aquanther)? I really need the boosts to get eels in order to move on. Thanks.

Bumping this to see if someone can help with more info as to when that grand finale pops up.

riverly
01-28-18, 08:21 AM
Bumping this to see if someone can help with more info as to when that grand finale pops up.do you have all the potions ready to give? That would mean that you already did the eel boost. I think.

kattkrazie
01-28-18, 11:46 AM

You will need to craft and use 2 sets of the 6 potions to get the pink aquapanther. For the first round of potions, after you finish using the Black Pearl boost, the Grand Finale should show up in your goal book. Then you just craft and give each potion again. So you'll get another eel boost for round 2.

ratdogs4
01-28-18, 11:54 AM
You will need to craft and use 2 sets of the 6 potions to get the pink aquapanther. For the first round of potions, after you finish using the Black Pearl boost, the Grand Finale should show up in your goal book. Then you just craft and give each potion again. So you'll get another eel boost for round 2.

I finished the black pearl boost about 3-4 days ago, the grand finale isn't popping up (so the potions aren't available in the potion shop).

ratdogs4
01-28-18, 12:17 PM

So black pearl boost came and went. The 24 hrs expired just after this weeks crazy goal went live. No option at any point to make potions and get a pink beast. What went wrong?

The same thing has happened to me this week - the grand finale boost goal is not appearing. Did you ever get the final goal? How?

kattkrazie
01-28-18, 01:32 PM
I finished the black pearl boost about 3-4 days ago, the grand finale isn't popping up (so the potions aren't available in the potion shop).

Hmmmm, after you gave the Black Pearl boost, did you chop 20 reefs? That's when the Grande Finale started for me. It's hard to remember, but I don't think it was required to chop the reefs, so that actually shouldn't be a problem, but that's all I've got. You might have to do a support ticket. Good luck.

SpiritWind00
01-28-18, 02:57 PM
Do you have a L10 coral castle?? Perhaps that is the hold up as the boosts are determined by the level of the castle.

ShibuyaCloth
01-28-18, 03:22 PM
Do you have a L10 coral castle?? Perhaps that is the hold up as the boosts are determined by the level of the castle.

I just did the last step and got the pink panther. My castle is Level 9.

ratdogs4
01-28-18, 04:26 PM

I have a level 8 coral castle.

SpiritWind00
01-29-18, 02:15 AM
Woohoo! I have finished!!! So happy not to have to make more silver bars! :)

I'm want to finish up the inventory info here too if I can. Can I get you all to check your drops for the various items in this goal line for any missing or incorrect info and let me know. Thanks so much!

Stymie52
01-30-18, 01:54 PM

I'm want to finish up the inventory info here too if I can. Can I get you all to check your drops for the various items in this goal line for any missing or incorrect info and let me know. Thanks so much!

Congratulations, SW! I have two more luminous silver bars to finish. It has been very tedious. Cannot wait to finish.

SpiritWind00
01-31-18, 01:38 AM
Thanks Stymie! I've only collected from the Prison twice since finishing, but both times have spawned a marmosea. This is good news, as I still have the pink marmosea to craft before the set is finished.

teaganblackthorne
01-31-18, 06:22 AM

Congrats. I have 27 more silver bars to go.

AinoDK
02-02-18, 11:56 AM
Done ;)

I just collected from the prison, I have all the marmosea creatures, and on the way I painstakingly managed to get souveniers of every item.That means more than 2000 orange shells! Though had I known that orange starfish and purple shells would drop, I could have skipped making extra of those.

The scene has been set for a continuation, but it is ok for me if it takes a while

meme1098
02-02-18, 11:59 AM
Done ;)

I just collected from the prison, I have all the marmosea creatures, and on the way I painstakingly managed to get souveniers of every item.That means more than 2000 orange shells! Though had I known that orange starfish and purple shells would drop, I could have skipped making extra of those.

The scene has been set for a continuation, but it is ok for me if it takes a while

Congrats on finishing! I had a free drinks day at my taverns when I finally completed that nonsense...lol.

Oh, no! No more continuation of the mermaid storyline!

We want to get back to the original storyline about the ruler. Mermaids have nothing to do with the actual storyline. They could've just been a continuing timed event since that seems to be all we get now.

AinoDK
02-02-18, 12:15 PM
Thanks Meme

We want to get back to the original storyline about the ruler. Mermaids have nothing to do with the actual storyline. They could've just been a continuing timed event since that seems to be all we get now.

Amen to that

CharlieGirl9
02-07-18, 08:32 AM
I just got double dark pollen after collecting from a flower garden when I have the harvest boost on. Nice :)

Edit: I should have read the previous posts on this!

The harvest champion boost also doubles the dark pollen.

Jackiesq
02-14-18, 04:51 PM
Bubbles! My first marmosea... yeahhh nice Valentine present at the end of the day, started the day giving myself a Wedding Alicorn. 😍

farmgirl8888
02-17-18, 03:18 AM
I’m confused in the Pictures from ShibuyaCloth it states Heska comes from a quest and that she is a 5x5 is this true? The last goal states that you get her by visiting the prison, been there 4 times, no Heska so far.

Never mind just figured out that that must be the battling Heska. Anyway, I have finished, also, yeah! Would love to see another event continuing with Kaz’s storyline.

SpiritWind00
02-17-18, 03:24 AM
Heksa is only a monster so I guess the grey smoke billows out to a 5x5 area.

Finally got the last marmosea today so set complete :) I'll be able to finish up all the goal guide material now. Will do when I can.

newzealander
02-17-18, 10:40 PM
I just looked at this thread for the first time in ages, and see that people are actually FINISHING it! So good to hear this is possible when you feel like you are drowning in difficult goals! How on earth did you all survive the relentless needs for silver, lumin essence and the Mermaids brew ingredients for level 9? I am silver hunting as fast as I can but still have 10 tridents to go. This is definitely a long slow one for me.

Edit: Oh, and I?d love a full set of marmoseas too. That would help. But I need all the components for other things right now.

non82
02-18-18, 01:13 AM

Same here. I?m getting marmoseas from cursed reef, but not from tidebloom.. first page suggests you should get marmosea spawns from tidebloom collections, to get lots of venom..
I have been collecting 60 tideblooms for a couple of days now, no marmoseas..

Did they change it?

cavegirl1
02-18-18, 01:14 AM
Just got my marmopea - it is the cutest thing ever :)

ShibuyaCloth
02-18-18, 01:54 AM
Just got my marmopea - it is the cutest thing ever :)

Can you post the inventory card? I just started the Mermaid II arc, so it will be a while before I can even dream of a marmopea.

belbar22
02-18-18, 02:05 AM
I have just finished the black pearl potion on my 2nd account but the final potion has not shown up. Castle at level 9. Help.

cavegirl1
02-18-18, 02:12 AM

Here you go, hope these are okay.

ShibuyaCloth
02-18-18, 02:35 AM

Here you go, hope these are okay.

Perfect:

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb908056.png_2v_31020.png
Marmopea (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html#_Marmopea) - (Card (http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-Marmopea.png))
Storable: Yes
Info: An adorable baby Marmosea! Pet it to see what items it found for you!
Type: Decoration
Class: Animals
Source: Crafting
Crafted in: Ivy's Magic Nursery
Size: 1x1
Requirements: 75 Marmosea Milk, 40 Marmosea Venom, 50 Purple Coral
Drops: ?
Events: Monster Hunt - January 2018
Production: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
Production Speed-up: 88 gems
Collection: ?
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?102767
Comments: This baby will never grow up.

If you can share some missing information:
1) Drops
2) Collection time

AinoDK
02-18-18, 02:56 AM
If you can share some missing information:
1) Drops
2) Collection time

Collection hours is 8 hours.
I stopped collecting from it long ago, as drops were not interesting. Just tried and got a black flag for pink coral

ratdogs4
02-18-18, 06:42 AM
I'm still on part IV of the What Storms May Come quest, but have been following this thread for when I get finally get here. Has anyone purchased the Ocean Chest for 250 gems? I'm looking for orange shells and the Mermaid Brew. Does the Ocean Chest drop these very often? The orange shells are what's really holding me up (like others, I'm sure). I've read that people haven't been happy with the drops from the anchor and pearly oyster so thought I'd ask about the Ocean Chest.

AinoDK
02-18-18, 07:22 AM
I'm still on part IV of the What Storms May Come quest, but have been following this thread for when I get finally get here. Has anyone purchased the Ocean Chest for 250 gems? I'm looking for orange shells and the Mermaid Brew. Does the Ocean Chest drop these very often? The orange shells are what's really holding me up (like others, I'm sure). I've read that people haven't been happy with the drops from the anchor and pearly oyster so thought I'd ask about the Ocean Chest.

I didn't buy it but got it as a reward at some step, forgot which. It is NOT worth 250 gems. Buy blue anemones for coins or wait for them to drop is my best advice

MoonVillage3
02-18-18, 07:53 AM
Same here. I?m getting marmoseas from cursed reef, but not from tidebloom.. first page suggests you should get marmosea spawns from tidebloom collections, to get lots of venom..
I have been collecting 60 tideblooms for a couple of days now, no marmoseas..
Did they change it?
marmosas spawned from crused reefs for me.. very few from tideblooms. chopping is the best solution. if you don't have enough coins to buy the cursed reef wait patiently till the drop.

MoonVillage3
02-18-18, 07:57 AM

I didn't buy it but got it as a reward at some step, forgot which. It is NOT worth 250 gems. Buy blue anemones for coins or wait for them to drop is my best advice

agree with AinoDK.. the chest doesn't help at all. the best source of orange shells are the anemones.. even if slow. wait till they drop if coins are low.. consentrating on collecting from mermaid resources more frequently.

ratdogs4
02-18-18, 08:02 AM
agree with AinoDK.. the chest doesn't help at all. the best source of orange shells are the anemones.. even if slow. wait till they drop if coins are low.. consentrating on collecting from mermaid resources more frequently.

Thanks, so much, to both of you for your words of wisdom. Much appreciated.

PrincessCupOButter
02-18-18, 11:19 AM

Adding my 2 cents, I didn’t buy the chest, and you will get one (and the shipwreck) as prizes at the end of part one. The chest does drop shells, but they are a semi rare drop. Better to chop anemones. Collect from the castle, mermaids and the pet nagas as often as possible (the plain “naga” ones) if you have any. The nagas and the castle can drop anemones and reefs. And Sirene has actually dropped ready made mermaids brew a few times!

I am now 5 silver bars away from completing the last two gold tridents to complete the tide pool! Then I just have to fight Heska and build a prison. We sure are tossing a lot of stuff into that tide pool. I keep hearing Ariel singing “Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat? Wouldn’t you say my collection’s complete?” But I fear it is not....... I just hope part 3 (if there is one) calls for some new crafts using all those marmosea drops and NOT mermaids brew, storm water, and silver bars. Sigh.

newpam575
02-20-18, 06:27 PM
I just started this chain. I have been reading along but I don't remember if anyone has recommended how many jellyfins to purchase. I can see resources needed so maybe it is just a matter how long I want to wait for the drops. Post any advice on how many. Thanks.

PrincessCupOButter
02-20-18, 09:48 PM
I just started this chain. I have been reading along but I don't remember if anyone has recommended how many jellyfins to purchase. I can see resources needed so maybe it is just a matter how long I want to wait for the drops. Post any advice on how many. Thanks.

I purchased 4 coin jelly fins and one pink one for gems (the gem one drops 2 jelly jars and a tidebloom, and it can spawn marmoseas, so I recommend getting one if possible)
I raised a fifth regular jelly fin that dropped from the tide pool, but it is currently in storage along with 10 baby jelly fins that I’ve collected from the tide pool. I just finished upgrading the tide pool today, and I rarely collected from all of the jelly fins I have out. We need a lot of jelly and a lot of flowers, but the collection time is fairly short and most of the crafting times are long, so I was able to keep up with the jelly mainly using the one pink and one regular jelly fin.

I wouldn’t purchase more than 4-5 of the regular ones to start....just collect as often as possible. And get a pink one if you can spare the gems, it really helps with the tide blooms in my experience.) Chances are you will have a few coin ones drop from the tide pool before too long. (Check inventory occasionally, they are sometimes hard to spot when dropped!) This line just requires a lot of patience. Hope this helps and good luck!

SpiritWind00
02-20-18, 10:35 PM
Completely agree with PrincessCupOButter. Great question!;)

I initially bought about 4 or so too and 1 pink and the rest were drops from the tidegate. I raised them and a few more till I had about 12 out at a time. Made drops accumulate quicker then I put them away till I needed more jelly.

newpam575
02-21-18, 05:25 PM
I purchased 4 coin jelly fins and one pink one for gems (the gem one drops 2 jelly jars and a tidebloom, and it can spawn marmoseas, so I recommend getting one if possible)
I raised a fifth regular jelly fin that dropped from the tide pool, but it is currently in storage along with 10 baby jelly fins that I’ve collected from the tide pool. I just finished upgrading the tide pool today, and I rarely collected from all of the jelly fins I have out. We need a lot of jelly and a lot of flowers, but the collection time is fairly short and most of the crafting times are long, so I was able to keep up with the jelly mainly using the one pink and one regular jelly fin.

I wouldn’t purchase more than 4-5 of the regular ones to start....just collect as often as possible. And get a pink one if you can spare the gems, it really helps with the tide blooms in my experience.) Chances are you will have a few coin ones drop from the tide pool before too long. (Check inventory occasionally, they are sometimes hard to spot when dropped!) This line just requires a lot of patience. Hope this helps and good luck!

Many thanks. I think I will get the pink one and maybe one more coin one. Thanks again.

newpam575
02-21-18, 05:27 PM
Completely agree with PrincessCupOButter. Great question!;)

I initially bought about 4 or so too and 1 pink and the rest were drops from the tidegate. I raised them and a few more till I had about 12 out at a time. Made drops accumulate quicker then I put them away till I needed more jelly.

Thanks. I did not know they might drop from the tidepool I gave a LONG way to go, but I am okay with that.

ratdogs4
02-23-18, 03:34 AM
I am still on What Storms May Come, but am watching this thread for what is to come. (I've already crafted 25 luminous bars!) I'm looking for opinions - is the Dive Into the Abyss adventure worth doing? I am particularly in need of Mermaid's Brew, Storm Water and orange shells.

CheebaAngel
02-23-18, 03:40 PM
Does anyone know if we can ***** the limit 1 cap on the Marmoseas by doing two at once in the Mermaid workshop? Will that work or will it just disapper? I see u can "make" 2 at once & I don't have the Gems to buy additional ones..so was hoping I could make 2 of the colors I haven't done yet..

cavegirl1
02-23-18, 05:31 PM
I can see from page 1 that crafts in the mermaid workshop stay after the goals are complete.

Does this also apply to the potion shop for mermaid's brew and storm water?

cavegirl1
02-23-18, 05:40 PM
Does anyone know if we can ***** the limit 1 cap on the Marmoseas by doing two at once in the Mermaid workshop? Will that work or will it just disapper? I see u can "make" 2 at once & I don't have the Gems to buy additional ones..so was hoping I could make 2 of the colors I haven't done yet..

I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere that there wasn't a way to craft 2.

CheebaAngel
02-23-18, 10:41 PM
I'm pretty sure I read here somewhere that there wasn't a way to craft 2.

Ty hon, I appreciate your reply :) I thought I read that somewhere too, but couldn't find it when I searched later. The reason why I was questioning that was because after I tapped the craft button for my blue Marmosea...I still had the option to craft a 2nd one in the other building if I had the fins...so I was wanting to save up & try with other colours, but didn't want to do it & then have all those resources just disappear. So I guess I'm hoping to get confirmation from someone who knows for certain either way. ie, they tried & it didn't work or something along those lines. Sorry for the essay, lol.

SpiritWind00
02-24-18, 09:18 PM
What will happen is that once the second marmosea is ready the only option you get is to sell it. So no you can't craft 2. Someone did try it and it definitely failed. Sorry!

Jackiesq
02-24-18, 09:56 PM
I'm trying to find out what I have to do first...
Crafting the Marmoseas and the Marmopea asap to help me with drops for ????
Or go for the questline first up to the end where Marmoseas spawn from the prison and go for them then. Ofcourse I craft them when I have all ingredients earlier without really trying, like pink Bubbles that I crafted already from free drops from everywhere...

From what I can find the Marmoseas drops only things you need to craft them, but that's over after you have it! Only the orange shells are holding me up for the questline at the moment (my tidegate is level 6 now), but orange Crush costs so many orange shells, that I think it's not faster to craft Crush first....
I collecting frequntly from Bubbles for milk and venom, but 1 Marmosea seems to be enough to get enough milk and venom...
Can't find info about what the Marmopea drops...

ashley224
02-25-18, 08:38 AM
Or go for the questline first up to the end where Marmoseas spawn from the prison and go for them then. Ofcourse I craft them when I have all ingredients earlier without really trying, like pink Bubbles that I crafted already from free drops from everywhere...

From what I can find the Marmoseas drops only things you need to craft them, but that's over after you have it! Only the orange shells are holding me up for the questline at the moment (my tidegate is level 6 now), but orange Crush costs so many orange shells, that I think it's not faster to craft Crush first....
I collecting frequntly from Bubbles for milk and venom, but 1 Marmosea seems to be enough to get enough milk and venom...

The Marmoseas randomly drop things of their specific colour. When to craft the Marmoseas is a person choice. I crafted Crush first and enjoyed her contribution of orange shells to leveling up the tidegate.

The Marmopea randomly drops one of all the different variety of colours of coral. Hence their rainbow appearance.

ashley224
02-25-18, 08:41 AM
I am still on What Storms May Come, but am watching this thread for what is to come. (I've already crafted 25 luminous bars!) I'm looking for opinions - is the Dive Into the Abyss adventure worth doing? I am particularly in need of Mermaid's Brew, Storm Water and orange shells.

I found that generally, the resources needed for the adventure exceeded the rewards, so I stopped doing them. It may be worth doing occasionally, if you accumulate excess resources.

ashley224
02-25-18, 08:46 AM
I can see from page 1 that crafts in the mermaid workshop stay after the goals are complete.

Yes, the majority of the crafts, including mermaid?s brew and storm water, remain in the mermaid workshop after the goals are complete. Specific details are listed somewhere in this thread.

Chaotarch
02-25-18, 09:46 AM

Potion Shop after finish Part2:

Orange Dye, Witchs Scent, Storm Water, Mermaids Perfume, Mermaids Brew

Mermaid Workshop after Part2:

Reef Block, Reef Column, Coral Reef Block, Coral Reef Column, Shipwheel, Purple Shell, Orange Starfish, Mermaids Purse, Luminous Starfish, Enchanted Pearls, Mermaids Necklace, Sea Witchs Calling

Jackiesq
02-25-18, 11:32 AM
The Marmoseas randomly drop things of their specific colour. When to craft the Marmoseas is a person choice. I crafted Crush first and enjoyed her contribution of orange shells to leveling up the tidegate.

The Marmopea randomly drops one of all the different variety of colours of coral. Hence their rainbow appearance.

Thx for your answers!
I'm 8 milk away from Marmopea!
I'm only chopping the things that drop, not buying more, because I have some other energytaking quests open in my book. My mermaids dropping mermaid essences sometimes, that's very helpful!
It takes time, but I'll get everything...

ashley224
02-25-18, 07:54 PM
Thx for your answers!
I'm 8 milk away from Marmopea!
I'm only chopping the things that drop, not buying more, because I have some other energytaking quests open in my book. My mermaids dropping mermaid essences sometimes, that's very helpful!
It takes time, but I'll get everything...
You’re welcome, it is nice to have an untimed goal to work on. Waiting for things to drop is a good idea. I know you will get there and also enjoy the journey! :cool:

ashley224
02-25-18, 09:46 PM

There is more specific info about the Marmoseas drop in post #5. I have also received completed Sea Witch Callings from Bubbles. Also note that they can all drop the Marmosea milk.

cavegirl1
02-25-18, 11:34 PM
Potion Shop after finish Part2:

Orange Dye, Witchs Scent, Storm Water, Mermaids Perfume, Mermaids Brew

Mermaid Workshop after Part2:

Reef Block, Reef Column, Coral Reef Block, Coral Reef Column, Shipwheel, Purple Shell, Orange Starfish, Mermaids Purse, Luminous Starfish, Enchanted Pearls, Mermaids Necklace, Sea Witchs Calling

Thanks for that. Means I can still craft a souvenir necklace afterwards if I feel inclined ;)

Chaotarch
02-26-18, 12:39 AM
Thanks for that. Means I can still craft a souvenir necklace afterwards if I feel inclined ;)

no problem:rolleyes:
but forgot the Magic Forge ....:

Ocean Compass, Luminous Silver, Mermaid Mirror, Aqua Silver, Mermaid Wand, Trident, Gold Storm Trident, Coral Sword

ShibuyaCloth
02-26-18, 08:22 AM
Thanks Puffy, so Ido notneed to stress for the extra purse & trident!

sandisin
02-26-18, 09:09 AM
I’m reading through all these pages. Is there a post anywhere that tells us what we can craft (or gather) ahead. Thanks

ShibuyaCloth
02-26-18, 10:22 AM
I’m reading through all these pages. Is there a post anywhere that tells us what we can craft (or gather) ahead. Thanks

If you have the option to craft, yes. Otherwise, no.

Chaotarch
02-27-18, 12:46 AM
Thanks Puffy, so Ido notneed to stress for the extra purse & trident!

lol, yes no stress:eek:
maybe for xmas 100 golden storm Tridents for me:cool:

sandisin
02-27-18, 04:17 AM
If you have the option to craft, yes. Otherwise, no.

Thank you

AnnirasSweets
02-27-18, 12:00 PM

That right there is a level of dedication I will never achieve but I do admire seeing it in other players such as yourself!

ShibuyaCloth
02-27-18, 02:21 PM

Easy, you picked an easy one ;p Go for the purse, that one is expensive!

Chaotarch
02-28-18, 05:12 AM
Easy, you picked an easy one ;p
...easy?:eek:

Go for the purse, that one is expensive!
lol, yepp i go for that one too....:rolleyes:
but very slowly ( always if 90 mithril reached ):cool:

ashley224
03-01-18, 06:06 AM
Fin just dropped a Sea Witch’s Calling also.

Never mind, Sea Witch’s Calling is already listed under Fin, but not Bubbles. Looking at what is needed to craft the different Marmosea, I’m wondering if I’m confused and it was Fin not a Bubbles that dropped a previous Sea Witch’s Calling, quick collect and all. Or if perhaps all the Marmosea have a rare chance of dropping the Sea Witch’s Calling Calling...

AinoDK
03-02-18, 09:10 AM
There is more specific info about the Marmoseas drop in post #5. I have also received completed Sea Witch Callings from Bubbles. Also note that they can all drop the Marmosea milk.

Note that purple Maurice occasionally drops purple shells. I fought so hard to craft them all. Now I have 18 in storage!

Jackiesq
03-04-18, 09:17 AM
Note that purple Maurice occasionally drops purple shells. I fought so hard to craft them all. Now I have 18 in storage!
The purple shells drops from mermaid Adira, so you don't have to craft them for Maurice. I'm waiting for purple fins... 😂

SpiritWind00
03-07-18, 01:28 PM
Update on item:

There have been 2 names for 1 item throughout this and Storms goal line. It is the white/giant pearl. It is now only known as the white pearl. The kitchen craft has been updated as has when the pearl drops from its sources. I'll update this across the various guides soon.

tonyjosiah
03-10-18, 07:17 AM
How do you get Cornelius the Green Marmosea??? I saved a spot for him in my kingdom but haven’t seen anything in the game referring to him

tonyjosiah
03-10-18, 07:27 AM
Oh I see now Cornelius was a special value pack offer. But it’s interesting that I never saw the offer and I play 50 Times a day. Hmmmmm

PrincessCelestian
03-10-18, 10:44 AM
Oh I see now Cornelius was a special value pack offer. But it?s interesting that I never saw the offer and I play 50 Times a day. Hmmmmm

I don?t remember him either. I wonder if it was at the very start of the this goal line and I was still working on the first one so didn?t realize that I wouldn?t be able to craft that one. Shame. Hope S8 will bring him back. Thought I had them all.

Amarice
03-10-18, 05:40 PM
OMG am I the only one taking like forever on this? I barely now managed Level 9 after taking forever to get the 10 tridents. The need for 15 more now just makes me weep and wish for an "abort quest" button. <.<

ShibuyaCloth
03-11-18, 12:33 AM
OMG am I the only one taking like forever on this? I barely now managed Level 9 after taking forever to get the 10 tridents. The need for 15 more now just makes me weep and wish for an "abort quest" button. <.<

Tridents are not the hard part (just time consuming and silver hog), I have all materials ready for the 25 Tridents, I am waiting for those pesky Marmosea to spawn (very rare) and drop venom (ultra rare).

MoonVillage3
03-11-18, 10:39 AM
Tridents are not the hard part (just time consuming and silver hog), I have all materials ready for the 25 Tridents, I am waiting for those pesky Marmosea to spawn (very rare) and drop venom (ultra rare).
The only way I could spawn the Marmoseas were by chopping the Cursed Reef. Usually I got 2 spawns from 1 reef.. but unfortunately not all defeated Marmoseas drop venom, but more than 50% did.
If coins are low, as buying the Cursed Reefs are expensive.. with patience they do drop from the Coral Castle and Tide Gate on collections. Spawning by harvesting Tide Blooms I found were extra-ultra-rare and a waste if not needed elsewhere.

ShibuyaCloth
03-11-18, 01:16 PM
The only way I could spawn the Marmoseas were by chopping the Cursed Reef. Usually I got 2 spawns from 1 reef.. but unfortunately not all defeated Marmoseas drop venom, but more than 50% did.
If coins are low, as buying the Cursed Reefs are expensive.. with patience they do drop from the Coral Castle and Tide Gate on collections. Spawning by harvesting Tide Blooms I found were extra-ultra-rare and a waste if not needed elsewhere.

I have nearly no spawn from Reefs (1 in 4 reefs), I get mine from the Tidebloom (every ~25 blooms). My venom drop is for every 5 Marmosea or less. So eons work. Making the maths implies to have a platoon of Marmosea to wipe out to progress.

riverly
03-12-18, 07:10 AM
I have nearly no spawn from Reefs (1 in 4 reefs), I get mine from the Tidebloom (every ~25 blooms). My venom drop is for every 5 Marmosea or less. So eons work. Making the maths implies to have a platoon of Marmosea to wipe out to progress.If I remember correctly, just get 1 Marmosea and you will have all the venom you need. I think I had gotten enough blue fins first to do this.
But I had better luck with the reefs. Never any with The tideblooms.

CheebaAngel
03-21-18, 03:35 PM
What will happen is that once the second marmosea is ready the only option you get is to sell it. So no you can't craft 2. Someone did try it and it definitely failed. Sorry!

So sorry for the late reply, my bookmark got deleted & I couldn't find where I'd posted this :( Ty SOO much for this reply SW!! I've been holding a Blue Marmosea in 1 of my mermaid workshops until I got a firm answer, so it'll b nice 2 release it & finish crafting all the rest now! ❤

doodledoo20000
03-22-18, 06:50 PM
Yippee, I finally finished these goals and despite all my spending early on (I actually was quite restrained, but still a lot of coins...) I finished with 14 cursed reef, 7 blue anemone, 65 ocean reefs. I hope to never see an orange shell again.

absolutegetter
03-24-18, 11:18 AM
I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this but I haven't seen it elsewhere. I crafted a baby aquanther and it has the same drops and collection times as the regular aquanther except for no milk.

MoonVillage3
03-25-18, 11:31 AM
Yippee, I finally finished these goals and despite all my spending early on (I actually was quite restrained, but still a lot of coins...) I finished with 14 cursed reef, 7 blue anemone, 65 ocean reefs. I hope to never see an orange shell again.
Orange Shells and other Mermaid materials are often requested by the Elven Trade. Keep collecting to stock your inventory.

sophie_luv
03-26-18, 12:24 AM
Finally upgraded to lv10! Almost finish!

AnnirasSweets
03-28-18, 03:57 PM
I've only just started the OLAS goal chain this week and am currently on goal 8 where you have to clear a Cursed Reef. Sure, no problem as my Tide Pool has dropped several but I didn't get any drops from the reef I cleared. Not one item, not one black flag. Is this normal or a fluke?

kattkrazie
03-28-18, 04:26 PM
I've only just started the OLAS goal chain this week and am currently on goal 8 where you have to clear a Cursed Reef. Sure, no problem as my Tide Pool has dropped several but I didn't get any drops from the reef I cleared. Not one item, not one black flag. Is this normal or a fluke?

It's normal. The first one we cleared to complete the goal didn't have drops but after you do the first one, the others will start dropping items.

neska04
03-28-18, 04:29 PM
I think so; chopping a cursed reef gets me nothing but XP (which at level 50 is useless) and an occasional marmoset or bit of coral. Usually about two or three items/ spawns per reef.

AnnirasSweets
03-28-18, 04:32 PM
I think so; chopping a cursed reef gets me nothing but XP (which at level 50 is useless) and an occasional marmoset or bit of coral. Usually about two or three items/ spawns per reef.

It's normal. The first one we cleared to complete the goal didn't have drops but after you do the first one, the others will start dropping items.

Thanks you guys. I was confused for a minute and thought maybe I missed a side goal that activated the drops or something. Since I've been pretty laid back with the mermaid storyline I've not been in this thread and there's a lot to read through to find specifics, you saved me an hour of digging!

kattkrazie
03-28-18, 04:37 PM
Thanks you guys. I was confused for a minute and thought maybe I missed a side goal that activated the drops or something. Since I've been pretty laid back with the mermaid storyline I've not been in this thread and there's a lot to read through to find specifics, you saved me an hour of digging!

Lol. Yep, there was a lot of discussion about this at the beginning of the event. It took a lot of player input to figure out what was going on.

ratdogs4
04-05-18, 09:52 AM
I just started Of Land and Sea. How many jellyfish would people recommend I raise???

ratdogs4
04-05-18, 12:02 PM
I just started Of Land and Sea. How many jellyfish would people recommend I raise???

I just found the answer a few pages back. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
I raised a fifth regular jelly fin that dropped from the tide pool, but it is currently in storage along with 10 baby jelly fins that I?ve collected from the tide pool. I just finished upgrading the tide pool today, and I rarely collected from all of the jelly fins I have out. We need a lot of jelly and a lot of flowers, but the collection time is fairly short and most of the crafting times are long, so I was able to keep up with the jelly mainly using the one pink and one regular jelly fin.

I wouldn?t purchase more than 4-5 of the regular ones to start....just collect as often as possible. And get a pink one if you can spare the gems, it really helps with the tide blooms in my experience.) Chances are you will have a few coin ones drop from the tide pool before too long. (Check inventory occasionally, they are sometimes hard to spot when dropped!) This line just requires a lot of patience. Hope this helps and good luck!

ratdogs4
04-07-18, 06:48 AM
if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then. Then patience pays off in regard to getting cursed reef drops from Tidegate, Adira, and I think even the castle.

I am now crafting Bubbles, and then I'll have all of them. Yay!

I have seen several posts referring to Adira. How do you get Adira? Is this a character in the story? I don't see Adira listed in the inventory guide?

riverly
04-07-18, 09:25 AM
I have seen several posts referring to Adira. How do you get Adira? Is this a character in the story? I don't see Adira listed in the inventory guide?you get Adira after completing Goal 10. See first page of this thread for the goals.

ratdogs4
04-07-18, 10:11 AM
you get Adira after completing Goal 10. See first page of this thread for the goals.

Thanks, I swear I read over the first page of goals a bunch of times, but I couldn't find it. It's right there! Thank you.

riverly
04-07-18, 10:14 AM
Thanks, I swear I read over the first page of goals a bunch of times, but I couldn't find it. It's right there! Thank you.I understand. Those goals go on and on and on......lol.

kanajunroses
04-09-18, 06:58 AM
On this event chopped down two cursed coral reef and received none of the cursed items....dud? Not even XP.

CharmOfLea
04-09-18, 10:24 AM
Can't find it on the first page. Do the summoned Marmosea pets trigger any monsters?

MoonVillage3
04-09-18, 01:32 PM
Can't find it on the first page. Do the summoned Marmosea pets trigger any monsters?
yes they do. they trigger other marmoseas and drops after defeating are usually the color of the marmosea that triggered.

CharmOfLea
04-09-18, 03:24 PM
Wohoo. That's what I was hoping for. Thank you!

VersaceMorrow
04-10-18, 06:13 AM
Since I have been so busy with events and main storyline, my anemones and ocean reefs have built up to the point where I shouldn't need to buy any for the next installments of mermaid mayhem. The next one up is Eel Elixir. I noticed that at the end of all the mayhem boosts, when we have to make all 6 potions, the triple drops will happen for all of the mermaid items. Is it better to skip the eel and pearls mayhems in order to save my anemones and reefs for the last challenge where everything drops triple? I can't see any harm in doing it but I thought I'd ask first.

ratdogs4
04-11-18, 11:26 AM
Looking for opinions:
I'm on level 9 - should I put my energy and resources towards getting the Tidegate to level 6, meaning I get Adira or should I focus on crafting Ripley, Fin, Bubbles, Crush or Maurice? What is most helpful in progressing forward?
Thanks.

CharlieGirl9
04-11-18, 11:47 AM
Looking for opinions:
I'm on level 9 - should I put my energy and resources towards getting the Tidegate to level 6, meaning I get Adira or should I focus on crafting Ripley, Fin, Bubbles, Crush or Maurice? What is most helpful in progressing forward?
Thanks.

I didn't 'focus' on any of the Marmosea pets, and I have only the orange one to go. Others may have different opinions, but I click on Adira regularly, and I only occasionally click on the Pets, because they mainly give you the stuff you needed to create them (which you don't need after you have them).

ShibuyaCloth
04-11-18, 01:17 PM
I didn't 'focus' on any of the Marmosea pets, and I have only the orange one to go. Others may have different opinions, but I click on Adira regularly, and I only occasionally click on the Pets, because they mainly give you the stuff you needed to create them (which you don't need after you have them).

I do the same, by focusing on the gate I have now all the Mamosea, except the orange (which has insane requirements). The orange one materials have never dropped from something, they need to be crafted I fear. No chance for the time being.

tonyjosiah
04-11-18, 02:32 PM
This storyline was great! It was so fulfilling. I did it alongside the times events, Little by Little, it didn’t seem as arduous as Sister Sister. Cheers to Storm8 for some original story telling and I look forward to the next Sister making an appearance!

CharmOfLea
04-11-18, 08:25 PM
Since I have been so busy with events and main storyline, my anemones and ocean reefs have built up to the point where I shouldn't need to buy any for the next installments of mermaid mayhem. The next one up is Eel Elixir. I noticed that at the end of all the mayhem boosts, when we have to make all 6 potions, the triple drops will happen for all of the mermaid items. Is it better to skip the eel and pearls mayhems in order to save my anemones and reefs for the last challenge where everything drops triple? I can't see any harm in doing it but I thought I'd ask first.
I would say so. But I didn’t do it myself, so no first hand experience. The only tripled drop I was interested in was the orange fish. After about 20 anemones I reached 99 and had to stop chopping. Lack of orange shells prevented me from making more storm water. So, I believe skipping the individual mayhem boosts and doing just the last combined one is a much better option. GL

VersaceMorrow
04-13-18, 03:30 PM
I would say so. But I didn’t do it myself, so no first hand experience. The only tripled drop I was interested in was the orange fish. After about 20 anemones I reached 99 and had to stop chopping. Lack of orange shells prevented me from making more storm water. So, I believe skipping the individual mayhem boosts and doing just the last combined one is a much better option. GL

Thanks.... I remember being disappointed the first time I did one of these that the 99 cap wasn't lifted so we could actually benefit from the triple drops.

Tiramisalla
04-13-18, 07:18 PM
A question about the very end of Mermaid Mayhem. Mine sadly ended an hour early, so I did not get the reward of "1 chest of mermaid materials (various mermaid items) ." Quite disappointing, after all that work! Wondering what others got in their chest as a reward.

CharlieGirl9
04-26-18, 06:22 AM
Question about Cornelius the Green Marmosea.
There was some chat about him in the latest challenge thread, saying that he has drops that we can't get elsewhere. The first page in his description, it says "Drops: ?"
So what does he drop?

Chaotarch
04-26-18, 07:13 AM
Question about Cornelius the Green Marmosea.
There was some chat about him in the latest challenge thread, saying that he has drops that we can't get elsewhere. The first page in his description, it says "Drops: ?"
So what does he drop?
Cornelius is a multi-marmosea:rolleyes:
possible drops are all drops from the other colors:eek:

CharlieGirl9
04-26-18, 08:45 AM
Cornelius is a multi-marmosea:rolleyes:
possible drops are all drops from the other colors:eek:

Thanks. So he doesn't drop anything special once we have the other ones.

Gaillock
05-04-18, 05:20 PM
Where can I find blue shells? I've looked in Inventory under Blue & Shells & nothing there. Need for trade. Thanks.

meme1098
05-04-18, 05:37 PM
Are you working on the Land & Sea goals?

According to Shibuyacloth's inventory card from the goal thread it's found from the Tidegate.

Blue Shell - (Card)
Info: A bright blue shell used in various recipes.
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Requirements: 260 gems
Found: Tidegate
Used for: Ripley
Arc: Mermaid II
Cap: 99
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737

Gaillock
05-04-18, 07:37 PM
Are you working on the Land & Sea goals?

According to Shibuyacloth's inventory card from the goal thread it's found from the Tidegate.

Blue Shell - (Card)
Info: A bright blue shell used in various recipes.
Type: Material
Source: Harvest
Requirements: 260 gems
Found: Tidegate
Used for: Ripley
Arc: Mermaid II
Cap: 99
Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737

Oh that's why I couldn't find it! No, I'm just working on an elven trade. Finished land & sea. But thanks, I do have my tidegate out but hasn't been giving me any lately. Thank you!

meme1098
05-04-18, 08:34 PM
Your welcome.

SpiritWind00
05-04-18, 10:46 PM
Where can I find blue shells? I've looked in Inventory under Blue & Shells & nothing there. Need for trade. Thanks.
All inventory is still here until I am assured it's correct.

Merged thread.

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 09:18 AM
Hey guys, whats the smartest way to go about the witch’s scent? I have 15 more to make, but yellow shells are at 0. The last 12 scents were painful. Clown fish are at 99 so didn’t want to chop more anemones, but do I have to? Am I missing something?

AnnirasSweets
05-06-18, 09:34 AM
Hey guys, whats the smartest way to go about the witch’s scent? I have 15 more to make, but yellow shells are at 0. The last 12 scents were painful. Clown fish are at 99 so didn’t want to chop more anemones, but do I have to? Am I missing something?

My Ocean Chest drops 2 of them at a time most collections, the oyster deco and the castle itself drops them too. Also if you have the Marmosea pets I've gotten several from them so make sure to tap 'em if you've got 'em. Basically I always try to never miss a collection from the mermaid corner since I still need a bunch too.

I also always make sure to use one of the unlimited energies given from the Weekend Warrior to chop nothing but mermaid items. That way I get them chopped but don't have to waste my hard saved energy. I know they're expensive but since I collect as much as possible from the mermaid section I usually get a fair amount for free.

GiselleX16
05-06-18, 11:21 AM
Glad to know I?m not the only one painfully working my way through the last Tidegate upgrade. I need four more Witch?s Scent and eight more Gold Storm Tridents. I wish I?d paid more attention months ago to the need for Luminous Silver bars because that?s what has been slowing me down the most. Luckily the recent quests have helped with collections of sap and silver from trees, rocks, and mines. I always go through appropriate collections for this quest whenever I have a monster parked; looking for dark pollen also. Absolutely avoid triggering monsters from my Mermaid collections; don?t want to waste that energy.

CharmOfLea
05-06-18, 02:56 PM
Thanks, Annira. I?ll keep at it and, it seems, I need a potion of patience. The mermaid corner is on the priority list, but these last 15 scents are going to stink. :)

maz3girl
05-07-18, 06:26 AM
I've been playing this game for many years and just have to say that the amount of coins required for this and What Storms May Come is just absurd. I started off with over 9 MILLION coins and finally finished What Storms May Come 2 DAYS AGO and have maybe 500 left (and that's after stopping many many times to try and restock some just to buy anemones and coral reefs). This means that it took me a YEAR to complete this? I don't mind the time invested but the coins is what kept me from working at a better pace.

So now I guess I have to stop everything and just collect coins for months to build up enough to get started with this next segment of the story. How is the average player even maintaining pace on these quests with these coin requirements?

SpiritWind00
05-07-18, 02:52 PM
Yes this story arc is very coin heavy. I decided to keep a baseline of 15 million and whenever I went below I'd stop and gather more coins from the highest droppers. I didn't buy too many of any of the coin items but diligently collected from the coral castle for the 2 big items to chop. Same in this storyline. I kept my baseline money and chipped away at this goal line. I did invest in the gem items on day 1 of Storms and was really happy with that decision.

There's a link on page 1 to the Info Nugget on coins and it's definitely worth reading if you haven't seen it before. Good luck!:)

GiselleX16
05-11-18, 10:49 AM
Argh. Just accidentally clicked on Aqua Silver instead of Luminous Silver. Feels like I’ll never get the rest of the Gold Tridents at this rate.

nukesters2
05-11-18, 08:29 PM
I have asked around in a casual way, but now need to know seriously!! I can NOT spawn a pink marmose to get pink fins to craft bubbles!! I got 22 of the 30 needed months ago, then pink marmoseas absolutely stopped spawning. I have honestly gone through dozens of purple cursed reefs, spawned too many to count of every other colour, have crafted all the other marmoseas to keep, I am maxed or close to it of every other colour to do a second if we were allowed. What is happening? I know there can be glitches in the game, like I stll get chocolate eggs from one pink chicken!! And one of my unicons I crafted keeps dropping sheilds even though its not supposed to. Is this just another (this time bad for me) glirch? It will cost me 240 gems to buy those last 8 pink fins. I am getting tempted but that would not be fair!

MoonVillage3
05-11-18, 10:23 PM
A unicorn that drops shields? Now this is unusually special! Weren't they to drop spellbound dew, tokens and energy? The only way to spawn marmoseas I see you you've been through.. it's chopping cursed reefs and reaping Tidebloom flowers, ..also collecting from your crafted marmoseas could spawn others too.
The chocolates eggs do drop from some of the pink chickens.. but that's because they have a code from the Love Shack days. No harm as they drop what's necessary too. When you're maxed out on chocolate eggs.. they won't drop anymore.. lol!
I would post in the bugs & issues thread.. and eventually filing a report to S8 with your complaint. My marmoseas came in more or less equal alternating through their colors randomly. It was not necessary to wait so much time to complete the different colors. It was just necessary concentrating on spawing them.

AnnirasSweets
05-12-18, 08:21 AM
I have asked around in a casual way, but now need to know seriously!! I can NOT spawn a pink marmose to get pink fins to craft bubbles!! I got 22 of the 30 needed months ago, then pink marmoseas absolutely stopped spawning. I have honestly gone through dozens of purple cursed reefs, spawned too many to count of every other colour, have crafted all the other marmoseas to keep, I am maxed or close to it of every other colour to do a second if we were allowed. What is happening? I know there can be glitches in the game, like I stll get chocolate eggs from one pink chicken!! And one of my unicons I crafted keeps dropping sheilds even though its not supposed to. Is this just another (this time bad for me) glirch? It will cost me 240 gems to buy those last 8 pink fins. I am getting tempted but that would not be fair!

I've been stuck at 26/30 pink fins needed for Bubbles for months also so I just assumed this was the 'hard to craft' Marmosea for my realm. The only way I've spawned one is from collecting from the other Marmoseas in Mermaid Corner. Reading over the thread it looks like nearly everyone had one that was harder to craft than the others, so we're not alone in this and we just have to keep on clicking! I feel your frustration but everything usually works in cycles and soon we'll be sick of seeing the Pinks, I'm sure...after we've crafted Bubbles we'll probably see tons of pink spawns, lol.

I agree with everything Moon wrote but wanted to add: Which Unicorn are you speaking of? If you're meaning the one from the MRC then it is meant to drop monster hunt tokens (shield, sword, staff) out of season, it's one of the reasons it's so valuable as it offers a chance to gather troll tokens outside the hunt.

VersaceMorrow
05-12-18, 09:43 AM
For those of you who have stopped checking the Baron's tent out of disappointment and disgust, there is a tide dragon this month that drops all colored shells as well as dragon items. Sorry if this has already been posted.

danzplace
05-13-18, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the tip on the dragon. I did not receive the final pink wing until I had most of my gold tridents. I did splurge and buy an orange one with gems thinking it would help with orange shells but that proved fruitless.

Chaotarch
05-15-18, 03:55 AM

... mmh, so the easy part is done:eek: ( faster than i thought :cool: )
now coral swords and purses ( lol, o-starfish still a bottleneck, even with 4 o-seamonkeys :mad: )

MoonVillage3
05-15-18, 04:02 AM
Congrats! Another record you're holding!
And NOT easy .. lol!

AnnirasSweets
05-15-18, 04:51 AM
This post may be considered OT by some, but in my mind it's mermaid adjacent, so please bare with me.

I was trying to sell some items from the old inventory so I wouldn't go broke from all the chopping for orange shells when I remembered I could craft the gates and walls in the Snowy Workshop to sell. I've done this several times before and the Winter Gates sold for 15,000 while the Snow Gate sold for 10,000. I break out the workshop and get to crafting, only this time when I went to sell the Snow Gate they tell me it's worth 0? Now, this shouldn't be a big deal but I know I've sold the gates before and the Snow Walls are still selling for 400 so I'm super confused and not happy. I went out of my way to use up my materials to craft them for money only to find out they're useless for my mermaid questing.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else was looking to craft items to sell. It seems that from now on we should only focus on the Winter gates/walls but ignore the Snow Gates since they're now worthless. I should've just focused on the Winter items anyway since they're worth more but for some reason I didn't. Lesson learned, and hopefully this will prevent others from making the same mistake.

ashley224
05-15-18, 08:01 AM
... mmh, so the easy part is done:eek: ( faster than i thought :cool: )
now coral swords and purses ( lol, o-starfish still a bottleneck, even with 4 o-seamonkeys :mad: )

I bow to the master again. Here I was impressed with my 29....

meme1098
05-15-18, 11:04 AM
This post may be considered OT by some, but in my mind it's mermaid adjacent, so please bare with me.

I was trying to sell some items from the old inventory so I wouldn't go broke from all the chopping for orange shells when I remembered I could craft the gates and walls in the Snowy Workshop to sell. I've done this several times before and the Winter Gates sold for 15,000 while the Snow Gate sold for 10,000. I break out the workshop and get to crafting, only this time when I went to sell the Snow Gate they tell me it's worth 0? Now, this shouldn't be a big deal but I know I've sold the gates before and the Snow Walls are still selling for 400 so I'm super confused and not happy. I went out of my way to use up my materials to craft them for money only to find out they're useless for my mermaid questing.

Anyway, I figured I'd post this in case anyone else was looking to craft items to sell. It seems that from now on we should only focus on the Winter gates/walls but ignore the Snow Gates since they're now worthless. I should've just focused on the Winter items anyway since they're worth more but for some reason I didn't. Lesson learned, and hopefully this will prevent others from making the same mistake.

AnnirasSweets:

Make sure you're crafting the Winter gate...not the snow gate. Winter gate is the one that pays $15k

AnnirasSweets
05-15-18, 01:55 PM
AnnirasSweets:

Make sure you're crafting the Winter gate...not the snow gate. Winter gate is the one that pays $15k

Thanks. I know that the Winter gate sold for more and the Snow Gate less. But now the Snow Gate offers nothing which is where my confusion comes in. The Snow Walls still sell for coins but the Gates don't. It's weird and I don't know why or when they stopped being worth coins.

meme1098
05-15-18, 01:57 PM
Thanks. I know that the Winter gate sold for more and the Snow Gate less. But now the Snow Gate offers nothing which is where my confusion comes in. The Snow Walls still sell for coins but the Gates don't. It's weird and I don't know why or when they stopped being worth coins.

Oh, ok. I never crafted the snow gates.

RevdKathy
05-17-18, 10:31 PM
I don't seem to be getting dark pollen from shrubs. Should that be a regular or guaranteed drop when I get to that stage?

EsmeW2
05-18-18, 03:13 AM
I don't seem to be getting dark pollen from shrubs. Should that be a regular or guaranteed drop when I get to that stage?

It's quite a rare drop from the shrubs. You have to do quite a lot of shrub collections to get all you need.

And I suspect that since the new leaderboard event started yesterday the marmosea venom isn't dropping. I've hacked at six of the little creatures in the last few hours and got nothing. Is anyone else seeing this happening too? It's sometimes hard to work out if it's a bug or I'm just unlucky!

CharmOfLea
05-18-18, 05:31 AM

The best source is the flower garden.

GiselleX16
05-20-18, 06:41 PM
Almost there...almost there...FINALLY got the Tidegate to level 10 and defeated Heksa (using a lot less energy than I expected). Now I?m forging bars for the prison - luckily have/getting enough material for those bars so by morning I should be done. I tried to explain to my husband how excited I am after spending almost a year on this quest but I don?t think he gets it. Of course, I don?t get why he?s so emotionally invested in certain basketball and hockey teams when he has no impact on how they perform LOL.

storiadelcastello
05-21-18, 08:05 PM
I just defeated Heska, well I thought I did had 4 energy left and 4 hits of the 199 hits left; I fight her and all of a sudden I’m back to 199 hits and no energy. What happened!!! Not impressed

GiselleX16
05-22-18, 12:36 PM
And I?m done!!!!! But suddenly I feel like life has no purpose...;)

SpiritWind00
05-27-18, 08:24 PM
All information has been transferred to the Inventory Guide. The marmosea drops are the only things left to fix on page 1 as far as cross referencing drops.

If you see something missing/amiss, can you please post here or in the Feedback thread. Thanks!

sandytucker
05-28-18, 02:19 PM
I need marosea to get venom and cannot remember where they come from. Help please.

SpiritWind00
05-28-18, 02:35 PM
Chop cursed reef. Given their price you can wait for the tidegate to drop one or buy in the market. Make sure you've no other monsters on your board. More info on page 1 of this thread. :)

PurpleScorpion76
06-02-18, 06:15 AM
Is the only way to get a Marmosa to spawn via Tidebloom harvesting?

ShibuyaCloth
06-02-18, 06:26 AM
Is the only way to get a Marmosa to spawn via Tidebloom harvesting?

Tidebloom, Tidegate and Cursed Reef. Could be that a marmosea can spawn them.

Chaotarch
06-03-18, 04:51 AM
Tidebloom, Tidegate and Cursed Reef. Could be that a marmosea can spawn them.

and pink jelly :D

VersaceMorrow
06-07-18, 02:50 AM
The Mermaid Mayhem series stopped for me after the white pearl section.... after that 24 hour period, the black pearl goal never appeared in my goal book. I'm at level 7 with the coral castle, is that why I'm not moving on with the Mayhem boosts?

SpiritWind00
06-07-18, 03:37 AM
The Mermaid Mayhem series stopped for me after the white pearl section.... after that 24 hour period, the black pearl goal never appeared in my goal book. I'm at level 7 with the coral castle, is that why I'm not moving on with the Mayhem boosts?
When the boosts were released, it was found that you needed a level 8+ for most of them, so that might have changed so I'll check. Once you upgrade to either 9 or 10 you'll get the last boost. Can you post when you do get it and in the meantime, I'll follow up the boosts vs level info again. :)

ShibuyaCloth
06-07-18, 03:46 AM
When the boosts were released, it was found that you needed a level 8+ for most of them, so that might have changed so I'll check. Once you upgrade to either 9 or 10 you'll get the last boost. Can you post when you do get it and in the meantime, I'll follow up the boosts vs level info again. :)

Confirm this. I am level 7 and I am waiting for the final steps to get the pink panther. I don't remember where I stopped, I think it's the white pearls, but it takes so long to get the storm water that I completely forgot.

SpiritWind00
06-07-18, 03:49 AM
I chased down my original report and did not see that further info was posted by Elsa. This will help!! I'll update the main goal guide and here.

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.
_________

It doesn't list levels, so I'll still try and get some further info.

VersaceMorrow
06-07-18, 04:27 AM

Will do... thanks!

VersaceMorrow
06-07-18, 04:31 AM
I chased down my original report and did not see that further info was posted by Elsa. This will help!! I'll update the main goal guide and here.

Coral Concoction requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" to be completed.
Fishy Formula requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Coral Conniption" to be completed.
Starfish Serum requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Crazy for Clownfish" to be completed.
Electric Elixir requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part III)" & "Starfish Showdown" to be completed.
Pearlescent Potion requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part II)" & "Eel Extravaganza" to be completed.
Black Pearl Brew requires goals "What Storms May Come (Part IV)" & "White Pearl Party" to be completed.

It may not require you to complete the full set of the "Part X" listed.
_________

It doesn't list levels, so I'll still try and get some further info.

Ok, I was stumped for a minute because I couldn't find any roman numerals in Posts 1 and 2, but then I checked my goal book and saw that I am on the last section of Part III, upgrade the castle to level 8. What is interesting is that even though Electric Elixir requires part III to be finished, I actually did that before the white pearl boost. Weird.

SpiritWind00
06-10-18, 05:42 AM
The last piece to the puzzle! (thank you Pika!!)

Coral Concoction - Must have level 3 Coral Castle first.
Fishy Formula - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
Starfish Serum - Must have level 4 Coral Castle first.
Electric Elixir - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
Pearlescent Potion - Must have level 7 Coral Castle first.
Black Pearl Brew - Must have level 8 Coral Castle first.

I'll go ahead and make a copy of the Mermaid Mayhem goals in What Storms May Come now as info is complete. Going forward, new players will get the MM goals during WSMC so it makes sense for them to be recorded there for ease of access. (Will get to that in the next couple of days...)

cheers196
06-20-18, 10:08 AM
I gave a lot of jellyfin jelly this morning at the elven outpost. So I took out 20 or so jellyfin from the strange to restock the jelly. I just collected from them but none of jellyfin gave jelly. The stock of the jelly remains 47/99. I remember the jellyfin dropped the jelly every time. Am I wrong about this?

belbar22
06-20-18, 12:54 PM
I gave a lot of jellyfin jelly this morning at the elven outpost. So I took out 20 or so jellyfin from the strange to restock the jelly. I just collected from them but none of jellyfin gave jelly. The stock of the jelly remains 47/99. I remember the jellyfin dropped the jelly every time. Am I wrong about this?

They need to grow up first. I think it was 5 collections. You have probably pulled out ones that have not grown up yet.

cheers196
06-20-18, 02:33 PM
They need to grow up first. I think it was 5 collections. You have probably pulled out ones that have not grown up yet.

You are right! I didn’t realized I have accumulated that many baby jellyfins! I found the grown up ones in the storage. Thanks for letting me know!

peachtreeshoppe
07-12-18, 03:44 AM
So am I reading this correctly that the only thing that spawns marmoseas is cursed reefs? Do they ever drop from anything or do we buy them only? I wasted my WW chopping regular things and getting aqua ther

SpiritWind00
07-12-18, 04:05 AM
So am I reading this correctly that the only thing that spawns marmoseas is cursed reefs? Do they ever drop from anything or do we buy them only? I wasted my WW chopping regular things and getting aqua ther
They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison. They don't drop from anything but you can craft max 1 and you can buy extra in the market. Getting the aquanther is good!:)

Chaotarch
07-12-18, 05:41 AM
They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison.

and pink jelly fin ( the one for gems:rolleyes: ) :cool:

peachtreeshoppe
07-12-18, 07:55 AM
They spawn from cursed reef and the Prison. They don't drop from anything but you can craft max 1 and you can buy extra in the market. Getting the aquanther is good!:)
Thanks! I have to look into the prison... I have a pet blue, pink, and baby aquanther as it is. :)

germander10
07-13-18, 05:11 PM
OK, so I've just finished Of Land and Sea, Heksa is in prison, I've visited once, and now no other tasks are listed. So what happens next? How do I get the extra land expansions?

AnnirasSweets
07-13-18, 07:07 PM
OK, so I've just finished Of Land and Sea, Heksa is in prison, I've visited once, and now no other tasks are listed. So what happens next? How do I get the extra land expansions?

The only expansions related to the Mermaid Goals were the four squares where the Coral Castle was located. If you've finished the mermaid goals then you should've already gotten all the related expansions.

The newest expansions released are related to the Search for Sabina questline so you'll have to do those goals to access the materials and whatnot for those newest expansions.

germander10
07-13-18, 09:39 PM
The only expansions related to the Mermaid Goals were the four squares where the Coral Castle was located. If you've finished the mermaid goals then you should've already gotten all the related expansions.

The newest expansions released are related to the Search for Sabina questline so you'll have to do those goals to access the materials and whatnot for those newest expansions.

Yet the top of this thread mentions:

Additional expansion squares released with this storyline
Square 1 (B10): 4200 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 6 expansion permits
Square 2 (C11): 4200 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 4 expansion permits
Square 3 (B11): 5200 royal points, 35 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 8 expansion permits

So I assumed this was part of the storyline and the expansions would be attached to the first four blocks. This quest and the expansion list has been around for some time, the Search for Sabina expansions have only just be*** so are not connected.

AnnirasSweets
07-13-18, 10:49 PM
Yet the top of this thread mentions:

Additional expansion squares released with this storyline
Square 1 (B10): 4200 royal points, 30 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 6 expansion permits
Square 2 (C11): 4200 royal points, 25 wisp lanterns, 750,000 coins, 4 expansion permits
Square 3 (B11): 5200 royal points, 35 wisp lanterns, 1 000 000 coins, 8 expansion permits

So I assumed this was part of the storyline and the expansions would be attached to the first four blocks. This quest and the expansion list has been around for some time, the Search for Sabina expansions have only just be*** so are not connected.

As far as I can recall, those expansions just happened to be released at the same time along with the earthen items to upgrade buildings to level 8 and 9. I know I definitely expanded to those spots well before I reached Of Land and Sea so I don't think the two are connected other than release date.

There is a thread dedicated solely to expanding that might be of some help to you: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377-Nugget-2-Expanding&p=1036540&viewfull=1#post1036540

SpiritWind00
07-13-18, 11:29 PM
Getting the prison is the end of the goals in this story arc and there were 4 plots to expand to (the 4 off to the side as you know). Everything related to Sabina is a separate story and unrelated to the Of Land and Sea goals. Congrats on finishing! :)

stanglady1
08-03-18, 04:38 AM
I finished the quest weeks ago. Got all five pets and locked the evil queen behind bars.
But the stuff in the Forge and Kitchen (like Ocean Hors D'oeuvres or Ocean Compass) are still in my crafting buildings. What do I have to do so they finally go away? It is so annoying, always scrolling past that stuff I don't need anymore.
Help please

Chaotarch
08-03-18, 06:13 AM
I finished the quest weeks ago. Got all five pets and locked the evil queen behind bars.
But the stuff in the Forge and Kitchen (like Ocean Hors D'oeuvres or Ocean Compass) are still in my crafting buildings. What do I have to do so they finally go away? It is so annoying, always scrolling past that stuff I don't need anymore.
Help please

lol, they wont "go away" ...
craft them to grey out:p:p:cool:

SpiritWind00
08-03-18, 06:11 PM
Help please
They are also there as they are requested items in the Elven Outpost. It's a good idea to make a few spare items (not everything) in case they are needed again. Congrats on finishing!

stanglady1
08-03-18, 09:56 PM
ok, but they also could been moved to the end of the list, like the enchanted lanterns (which I need now and always have to scroll down forever)

are1000
08-10-18, 07:44 PM
Thanks! I have to look into the prison... I have a pet blue, pink, and baby aquanther as it is. :)

They?ve spawned for me from harvesting tide blooms.

AnnirasSweets
08-20-18, 05:01 AM
So I've only just realized I've had enough materials to finish this questline but just sort of forgot about it, lol. But before I do take that final leap I was wondering: do any of the crafts disappear once I finish the last goal? I was pretty sure they all stayed but now I'm second guessing myself and just needed a confirmation.

ShibuyaCloth
08-20-18, 05:04 AM
So I've only just realized I've had enough materials to finish this questline but just sort of forgot about it, lol. But before I do take that final leap I was wondering: do any of the crafts disappear once I finish the last goal? I was pretty sure they all stayed but now I'm second guessing myself and just needed a confirmation.

All crafts remain. So I have started to build a stock pile of each, for some I have maxed out already. Well 100 purses will be expensive, that's 1500 Mithril!!!!

Chaotarch
08-20-18, 10:43 AM
All crafts remain. So I have started to build a stock pile of each, for some I have maxed out already. Well 100 purses will be expensive, that's 1500 Mithril!!!!

lol, i guess you know who needs only a few purses more...

AnnirasSweets
08-20-18, 05:23 PM

Thanks for the definitive answer. I've been making extras (when I remember) and I just wanted to know if I should put of the final goal until I crafted all I like. I feel much better knowing I can go about it on my own time.

You're an inspiration for collectors! I've only made 30-some purses; it's pretty much the only craft I can think of to make when I'm maxed on Mithril. I hate to feel like I'm 'wasting' rare drops like Mithril due to maxing, ya know?

jbfps116
08-21-18, 12:47 PM
2. Mermaid Mayhem
* Clear 10 Ocean Reefs 0/10 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
* Clear 20 Blue Anemones 0/20 Clear | Collect triple mermaid materials for 24 hours!
Reward: 250,000 coins 25 exp 1 chest of mermaid materials (various mermaid items)

ahem I finished this insane goal and all I got for the "chest" was 3000 coins. what a shame

Chaotarch
09-05-18, 04:57 AM

ok, done:cool:

hagypagy
09-06-18, 07:58 AM
Would love to get Heska unlocked as a walker after this questline!

ShibuyaCloth
09-06-18, 09:32 AM

Ouch!!! :love_heart: I at a whooping 10!

Melany77
09-14-18, 08:58 AM

Congrats Puffy, that’s 1500 mithrils eh? You’ve achieved an unbelievable feat.

On a different note... Ever since I completed the mermaid quest, which has been a very long time, my mermaid castle has stopped dropping blue anemone related stuffs, i.e. I?m only getting ocean slabs, red corals etc. and no ocean clays, orange shells etc. This has made my game economy very unbalanced, especially since the elves keep asking for ocean clays and blue anemone stuffs. I felt mildly annoyed at first but now as my ocean reefs kept piling up while I chop away all the blue anemones I received, it?s become unreasonable. I?m wondering if this is a bug. Are you all still getting ocean clays from your castle?

MoonVillage3
09-15-18, 05:47 AM
It's ages since I've finished the Mermaid Event and had reported this awhile back, as have the exact same problem.. but Anomones drops are still extra rare.
I have 58 Cursed Reefs, 30 Coral Reefs but not one Anemonie in my inventory or on the board.. what I need I always have to buy. The single clay drops I collect from my 2 Oysters and gem Anemonie, but can total very little of those as single drops. Actually there's no way of building up my inventory, except buying them. Let's hope Anemonie flowers drop more often.

AnnirasSweets
09-15-18, 02:48 PM
It's ages since I've finished the Mermaid Event and had reported this awhile back, as have the exact same problem.. but Anomones drops are still extra rare.
I have 58 Cursed Reefs, 30 Coral Reefs but not one Anemonie in my inventory or on the board.. what I need I always have to buy. The single clay drops I collect from my 2 Oysters and gem Anemonie, but can total very little of those as single drops. Actually there's no way of building up my inventory, except buying them. Let's hope Anemonie flowers drop more often.

Have you got any Deep Diving Otters or Original Nagas? My mermaid items are pretty stingy with the Anemones too, but my Nagas and Otters toss them out pretty regularly.

VersaceMorrow
09-15-18, 05:03 PM
Have you got any Deep Diving Otters or Original Nagas? My mermaid items are pretty stingy with the Anemones too, but my Nagas and Otters toss them out pretty regularly.

My deep otter has been a deep disappointment....I usually just get fish or water as if it's a pond or a well. I think I've gotten a coral reef or anemone twice. I am really glad I didn't buy more than one as it ended up being a waste of gems for me, but I'm glad some players got to benefit from it :)

AnnirasSweets
09-15-18, 07:00 PM
My deep otter has been a deep disappointment....I usually just get fish or water as if it's a pond or a well. I think I've gotten a coral reef or anemone twice. I am really glad I didn't buy more than one as it ended up being a waste of gems for me, but I'm glad some players got to benefit from it :)

I will never cease to be amazed at how differently the same item can perform in different realms. My DDOtters are amazing and always give goodies but my Dragon Bones are a waste of space so I don't even place them but others are always raving about them. It's wild.

VersaceMorrow
09-16-18, 10:26 AM
I will never cease to be amazed at how differently the same item can perform in different realms. My DDOtters are amazing and always give goodies but my Dragon Bones are a waste of space so I don't even place them but others are always raving about them. It's wild.

It is hard to decide whether or not something is a good buy when the drop results are so different among players

Chaotarch
09-16-18, 10:28 PM

no Otters, but nagas, and more anemones then reefs:rolleyes:

Congrats Puffy, that’s 1500 mithrils eh? You’ve achieved an unbelievable feat.

yes, a lot of mithiril, so thx to my moo-knights:cool:

Glimmerless
10-29-18, 02:34 AM
Hello :)

Players who bought the Pearly Oyster for $500,000, do you think it's a good investment? Does it have good drops? Is it multiple drops? For a 24-hour timer, I would imagine so, but I wasn't sure where to find that sort of info.

SpiritWind00
10-29-18, 03:32 AM
Hello :)

Players who bought the Pearly Oyster for $500,000, do you think it's a good investment? Does it have good drops? Is it multiple drops? For a 24-hour timer, I would imagine so, but I wasn't sure where to find that sort of info.
Did you look at the inventory guide when looking for drops? If you haven't looked at the Guide yet, it's always good to keep checking there for any updated sources.

I put my P/E away as soon as I finished Storms. I bought 2. It is a multi drop, but mainly seaweed and clay drops. Is it worth it? If you can afford it, yes it was good at the time but then we didn't have the demands of expansions to pay for when this storyline was released. There are many other ways to get the same drops though. I finished this storyline a long while ago, but I still have out and collect from a few of the other gem purchase items daily so that I have a fully stocked mermaid base resources. I do use mermaid items in Elven trades as most of mine lean towards mermaid related items. Hope that helps a bit! :)

Glimmerless
10-29-18, 12:31 PM
Did you look at the inventory guide when looking for drops? If you haven't looked at the Guide yet, it's always good to keep checking there for any updated sources.

I put my P/E away as soon as I finished Storms. I bought 2. It is a multi drop, but mainly seaweed and clay drops. Is it worth it? If you can afford it, yes it was good at the time but then we didn't have the demands of expansions to pay for when this storyline was released. There are many other ways to get the same drops though. I finished this storyline a long while ago, but I still have out and collect from a few of the other gem purchase items daily so that I have a fully stocked mermaid base resources. I do use mermaid items in Elven trades as most of mine lean towards mermaid related items. Hope that helps a bit! :)

Sorry, I wasn't clear! I know WHAT the drops are (they're listed in the description on the back), I was asking more along if it dropped Orange Shells and White Pearls (good drops) a decent amount of times because of the ridiculous price and lengthy timer. I have the money, but I don't want to spend $500,000 on a 2x2 item that mostly gives Seaweed and Ocean Clay after waiting a whole day... I checked just in case, but the Inventory page doesn't usually say if an item has multiple drops, so I asked here.

I know there are other ways to get Orange Shells, I asked about Pearly Oyster because I was curious about "this" way and wondered if it might be more beneficial to my kingdom. Thanks for answering, SpiritWind!

SpiritWind00
10-29-18, 02:05 PM
:) no worries. Personally I think you could do without it. Pearls were an often item but not every day, clay and seaweed much more common and orange shells rarer still. Tis shame I can't lend you mine to see what you think first!

Glimmerless
10-29-18, 03:59 PM
Haha, your input is more than enough. :o The item looks good, so I might buy it as decoration later, but that's much much much later if I get the space for it.

podunkiana
10-31-18, 09:41 AM
SO how many Marmosea do you have to **** before you get a Venom? Going on 3 collections of TibeBlooms and a Marmosea about every 10 to 15 taps and not a single Venom. On step 9

AnnirasSweets
10-31-18, 01:54 PM
SO how many Marmosea do you have to **** before you get a Venom? Going on 3 collections of TibeBlooms and a Marmosea about every 10 to 15 taps and not a single Venom. On step 9

I don't think there's any set formula like every x Marmosea drops a Venom, pretty sure it's random like all drops in CS. I know it was a real struggle at first but like all long term quests, I started out thinking I'd never get any but eventually I was drowning in Venom. If you keep collecting and fighting you'll get your needed venom but it's sort of like watching a pot and waiting for it to boil. I've found that when I focus completely on getting one item it seems like I never get any but if I focus on other tasks throughout my week I accumulate it without noticing... if that makes sense.

SpiritWind00
10-31-18, 05:22 PM
I didn't have any luck with the tidebloom crop, but I did with the cursed reef. It's expensive, but worth it to get a few marmosea, especially when it helps to be able to craft one asap. The pets drop venom nearly every time. Good luck!

podunkiana
10-31-18, 06:22 PM
I don't think there's any set formula like every x Marmosea drops a Venom, pretty sure it's random like all drops in CS. I know it was a real struggle at first but like all long term quests, I started out thinking I'd never get any but eventually I was drowning in Venom. If you keep collecting and fighting you'll get your needed venom but it's sort of like watching a pot and waiting for it to boil. I've found that when I focus completely on getting one item it seems like I never get any but if I focus on other tasks throughout my week I accumulate it without noticing... if that makes sense.

I like focusing on not wasting energy. Thats why i asked.

podunkiana
10-31-18, 06:32 PM
I didn't have any luck with the tidebloom crop, but I did with the cursed reef. It's expensive, but worth it to get a few marmosea, especially when it helps to be able to craft one asap. The pets drop venom nearly every time. Good luck!

So get pets first. Hmm. Cart before Horse is the S8 way

podunkiana
10-31-18, 06:37 PM

Btw cursed reef does not work also. Nice try tho

Glimmerless
11-08-18, 02:50 AM
Is the level 10 Coral Castle supposed to drop only 1 item?

SpiritWind00
11-08-18, 03:04 PM
Is the level 10 Coral Castle supposed to drop only 1 item?
It can depending on what does drop and if you're maxed on that item. Sometimes I just get coins, other times coins and 1 or 2 other items.

Glimmerless
11-08-18, 04:46 PM
It can depending on what does drop and if you're maxed on that item. Sometimes I just get coins, other times coins and 1 or 2 other items.

I'm sure there are no notices for maxed items. It's just coins and a single item when I got two items on the last level. I wanted to confirm if upgrading the Coral Castle actual downgrades its drops, that's just... the weirdest thing to me. If you're getting two items on level 10, is there something wrong with mine when I did the upgrade?

MoonVillage3
11-09-18, 02:16 AM
I'm sure there are no notices for maxed items. It's just coins and a single item when I got two items on the last level. I wanted to confirm if upgrading the Coral Castle actual downgrades its drops, that's just... the weirdest thing to me. If you're getting two items on level 10, is there something wrong with mine when I did the upgrade?

Just now I collected Blue Coral, Anemony and Coins and the Castle is at 10th. Maybe you're going through a dry spell? It usually has very useful drops, needed for the Elven Exchange even long after you've finished the Mermaid Event.

Glimmerless
11-10-18, 12:43 AM
Just now I collected Blue Coral, Anemony and Coins and the Castle is at 10th. Maybe you're going through a dry spell? It usually has very useful drops, needed for the Elven Exchange even long after you've finished the Mermaid Event.

My level 9 always dropped two items + sometimes an additional Anemone/Reef. Seaweed got flagged, but I still got the other item.

My current level 10 drops one item only + sometimes an additional Anemone/Reef. Seaweed got flagged as max on one of my collections today, but the coin drop was $2000 instead of $2015, so Seaweed wasn't even converted into coins. It doesn't feel like a dry spell as I'm still getting items, it's just... less than the previous level. :confused:

Edit: Just got flagged for Blue Starfish, which did give $2015 coins, but getting flagged for Seaweed has given me only $2000 more than once, so I don't know what's going on there...

VersaceMorrow
11-10-18, 06:05 AM
I think the issue is that if you are maxed on both items that it tries to drop, you only get a black flag for one of them... so it looks like it only tried to drop one item instead of two.

Glimmerless
11-10-18, 02:07 PM
I think the issue is that if you are maxed on both items that it tries to drop, you only get a black flag for one of them... so it looks like it only tried to drop one item instead of two.

Only two items will get flagged: Seaweed and Blue Starfish. I regularly get one item and no flag because no other Mermaid item is maxed.

-

By the way, thank you all for trying to help me figure it out. :)

bumbleebeeville
11-10-18, 02:23 PM
Only two items will get flagged: Seaweed and Blue Starfish. I regularly get one item and no flag because no other Mermaid item is maxed.

-

By the way, thank you all for trying to help me figure it out. :)

I have noticed this also. My level 9 always dropped multiples but my level 10 seems to drop only one and I am not getting flags right now as I am not maxed.

mefys2
12-01-18, 05:30 PM
Does the Marmosea side goal remain active if you finish the Of Land & Sea goals? I?m only on stage 8 so it?s going to be a while anyway but I think the side goal is going to take even longer but I really want to craft all of the Marmosea. It?s the dreaded purple shells, they held up the first mermaid storyline for ages.

MoonVillage3
12-02-18, 01:06 AM
Does the Marmosea side goal remain active if you finish the Of Land & Sea goals? I?m only on stage 8 so it?s going to be a while anyway but I think the side goal is going to take even longer but I really want to craft all of the Marmosea. It?s the dreaded purple shells, they held up the first mermaid storyline for ages.

I've finished the Mermaid goals quite awhile ago and still see all the Marmoseas crafts in the Mermaid Workshops even if shaded out as I've crafted one of each already. So say yes.. they're available for crafting after.
They're also all available in the Market on sale permenantly @ various gem prices, depending on the color, for whoever wants more than one.

mefys2
12-02-18, 05:43 PM
I've finished the Mermaid goals quite awhile ago and still see all the Marmoseas crafts in the Mermaid Workshops even if shaded out as I've crafted one of each already. So say yes.. they're available for crafting after.
They're also all available in the Market on sale permenantly @ various gem prices, depending on the color, for whoever wants more than one.
Thank you. Going to go The crafting route & avoid buying them with gems even though they are very sweet, lost way to many gems too traps to justify using for something that I can craft.
Thanks again

mefys2
12-03-18, 11:20 AM
Additional info for Goal 9 - upgrade to level 6 required to complete, tidegate is at level 4 on completion of goal 8. Level 5 upgrade requirements not listed, 1 sea witch?s calling, 4 witch?s scent, 30 jellyfin jelly, 5 Marmosea venom.

ShibuyaCloth
12-03-18, 12:13 PM
Additional info for Goal 9 - upgrade to level 6 required to complete, tidegate is at level 4 on completion of goal 8. Level 5 upgrade requirements not listed, 1 sea witch?s calling, 4 witch?s scent, 30 jellyfin jelly, 5 Marmosea venom.

See page #1: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737-Castle-Story-11-9-Of-Land-and-Sea-goals-in-posts-2&p=1468625&viewfull=1#post1468625

idrispad
12-14-18, 03:26 PM
Is the cursed reef meant to drop items when chopped? I've chopped 5 and not got a single thing other than coins/XP/spawned a monster. No black flags either.

ShibuyaCloth
12-14-18, 04:11 PM
Is the cursed reef meant to drop items when chopped? I've chopped 5 and not got a single thing other than coins/XP/spawned a monster. No black flags either.

It starts dropping items when you need that item.

idrispad
12-14-18, 11:27 PM
It supposedly drops both orange shells and purple coral which are regularly dropped by the tide gate and are required to craft the marmoseas. Other things seem to be needed to craft the pet marmosea too. In 5 x 20 chops you would have thought one of those would have dropped, especially given I had a goal to chop one and need mamoseas to spawn. They are supposed to drop mamosea venom too which is part of a current goal I have.

Trudyscandles
12-15-18, 04:34 AM
It supposedly drops both orange shells and purple coral which are regularly dropped by the tide gate and are required to craft the marmoseas. Other things seem to be needed to craft the pet marmosea too. In 5 x 20 chops you would have thought one of those would have dropped, especially given I had a goal to chop one and need mamoseas to spawn. They are supposed to drop mamosea venom too which is part of a current goal I have.

The cursed reef doesn't drop marmosea venom, once it spawns a marmosea and defeat it, that drops the marmosea venom about 50% of the time.

In the next goal on your storyline, the cursed reef starts dropping purple coral and cursed pearls.

HTH!!

MoonVillage3
12-15-18, 06:04 AM

It starts dropping items when you need that item.

Cursed Reef info from the Hub:

Cursed reef cleared in 20 actions
Info: A reef cursed with Heksa's magic. Chop for a chance to find Purple coral, Cursed pearls, Cursed coral and more!
Found: Market, 100 000 coins, Heksa, Adira, L1+tidegate,
Drops: purple coral, cursed pearls, cursed coral, orange shell
Note: Can spawn a marmosea

And as Shibuya said above.. drops received depends when the items are unlocked. Remember Marmoseas won't spawn when you have another beast parked.

idrispad
12-15-18, 07:26 AM
Drops: purple coral, cursed pearls, cursed coral, orange shell

Purple coral and orange shells are both things I need now to craft the marmosea pets in the goal that was triggered at this point.

It's pretty rubbish that I've wasted 5 cursed reefs and 100 energy because they were listed drops and I've got absolutely nothing. A total lack of transparency is par for the course in this game mind you. Why tell me to chop something when I'm going to get no drops from it?

Surely it's not normal or fair to have an item available to purchase which has clear stated drops if it's not actually going to drop them when you buy it?

msmorg
12-25-18, 11:58 AM
Unbelievable, I need only 4 more venom on goal 9 and not getting ANY marmoas from the last 3 cursed reefs and none spawning from Tidebloins. Wasted tons of energy and tons of money for nothing.

suzishine
01-07-19, 09:28 AM
Wondering... I am at the third part of Why Storms May Come and my coral castle is level five....it takes a while... also read that the goals after this one; of land and sea, are even more time consuming... and could possible bankrupt me.. lol! So... is it smart go get a Naga decoration? Or is it possible/ achievable without?

ShibuyaCloth
01-07-19, 09:40 AM
Wondering... I am at the third part of Why Storms May Come and my coral castle is level five....it takes a while... also read that the goals after this one; of land and sea, are even more time consuming... and could possible bankrupt me.. lol! So... is it smart go get a Naga decoration? Or is it possible/ achievable without?

Level 8 is to most time consuming IMO. It took me eons to get through. After that it gets a bit better. Also the castle gets much better drops at L9 & L10.

suzishine
01-07-19, 09:47 AM
Level 8 is to most time consuming IMO. It took me eons to get through. After that it gets a bit better. Also the castle gets much better drops at L9 & L10.

Thanks so much for your reply! Then I?ll Skip creating the Naga ..... thought I needed him!

ShibuyaCloth
01-07-19, 09:50 AM
Thanks so much for your reply! Then I?ll Skip creating the Naga ..... thought I needed him!

The Naga is cool as it drops items for the Naga Trade. A nice trade I fire for the night.

Destiel0918
01-07-19, 09:52 AM

Don't hurry with Mermaid coals. Go very peacefully - if you buy coral reefs and blue anemones to chop like trees very regularly - yeah, it can bankrupt you quite fast. I burned through 30 Millions in mere days. Pay attention to your level five Coral castle - does it sometimes drop Coral reefs or anemones? If yes- then you can just collect and chop those very slowly, without buying much extra ones - takes time, but you will spare most of your savings.

If you do buy many reefs to chop - start collecting very regularly from your buildings to make up for the lost coins.

Naga decoration? What is that? ( Don't see it in my inventory). If you mean regular nagas- they are sometimes prizes in Baron's tent or have been part of previous events.

suzishine
01-07-19, 12:03 PM
Don't hurry with Mermaid coals. Go very peacefully - if you buy coral reefs and blue anemones to chop like trees very regularly - yeah, it can bankrupt you quite fast. I burned through 30 Millions in mere days. Pay attention to your level five Coral castle - does it sometimes drop Coral reefs or anemones? If yes- then you can just collect and chop those very slowly, without buying much extra ones - takes time, but you will spare most of your savings.

If you do buy many reefs to chop - start collecting very regularly from your buildings to make up for the lost coins.

Naga decoration? What is that? ( Don't see it in my inventory). If you mean regular nagas- they are sometimes prizes in Baron's tent or have been part of previous events.
I dont know I just called It that (hiding and smiling)! In the Monster Hun trade wagon one can create a decoration animal/ beast named Naga... and was wondering about it... ☺️ :) thanks so much for your reply!! It helps a lot.

Destiel0918
01-07-19, 12:14 PM
I dont know I just called It that (hiding and smiling)! In the Monster Hun trade wagon one can create a decoration animal/ beast named Naga... and was wondering about it... ☺️ :) thanks so much for your reply!! It helps a lot.

Only perk of having Nagas- you can collect 5 Shell Armor, 20 Naga Fins (/Naga drops) and then you can use them to craft 40 000 coins in Royal Exchange. Other than that - Nagas just drop Coral theemed Decorations ( can't chop them), and sometimes just 1 energy.
Not crucial for Mermaid Quest - but having enough nagas does help with Naga trade - and it does give 40 k coins ( 8 hours).

suzishine
01-07-19, 12:21 PM
Only perk of having Nagas- you can collect 5 Shell Armor, 20 Naga Fins (/Naga drops) and then you can use them to craft 40 000 coins in Royal Exchange. Other than that - Nagas just drop Coral theemed Decorations ( can't chop them), and sometimes just 1 energy.
Not crucial for Mermaid Quest - but having enough nagas does help with Naga trade - and it does give 40 k coins ( 8 hours).

Ok! Then one would be stupid! Lol! Again! This helps alot!!

Mbrill75
01-07-19, 07:52 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get more electric eels I need them for the next level of the coral castle. I don?t get them from the sea anemones anymore and I can?t afford to keep buying them anyway and I definitely can?t ever buy the ones for gold. Please someone help me out.

Destiel0918
01-07-19, 07:55 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get more electric eels I need them for the next level of the coral castle. I don?t get them from the sea anemones anymore and I can?t afford to keep buying them anyway and I definitely can?t ever buy the ones for gold. Please someone help me out.

Unfortuntately there is no good way to get eels- those ARE super rare drop, and by this point in storyline- you won't get them from anywhere else.
Eels are found in: Sirene, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle, Ripley - Blue Marmosea - but I don't know if you can even buy Blue marmorsea yet - it does sometimes drop eels.

topmom952
01-09-19, 10:29 PM
Without reading the entire thread, (sorry) I just farmed over 20 tidebloom plants. I did NOT receive a single tidebloom. Is this normal? I wouldn’t think so when they take a whole day to grow. Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

deadpixel
01-09-19, 10:43 PM
Without reading the entire thread, (sorry) I just farmed over 20 tidebloom plants. I did NOT receive a single tidebloom. Is this normal? I wouldn’t think so when they take a whole day to grow. Or am I doing something wrong? Thanks

No, it isn't normal, unless your store's quota of Tidleblooms is filled.

Try closing and restarting your game. It the problem persists, contact support.

topmom952
01-21-19, 07:27 AM
Does anything besides the cursed reef and tideblooms spawn marmoseas?

ShibuyaCloth
01-21-19, 09:24 AM

Spawns come from:
+ Cursed Reef
+ Marmosea Trap
+ Tidebloom

No other source known. But the best way to lure them is still the Tideblooms.

Melany77
01-21-19, 12:33 PM

Spawns come from:
+ Cursed Reef
+ Marmosea Trap
+ Tidebloom

No other source known. But the best way to lure them is still the Tideblooms.

If you?ve finished with the mermaid arc (which you probably haven?t so I?m not helping here, sorry), the prison spawns a marmosea every single time. I like to use it to spawn a parked monster when needed.

topmom952
01-21-19, 12:35 PM
If you?ve finished with the mermaid arc (which you probably haven?t so I?m not helping here, sorry), the prison spawns a marmosea every single time. I like to use it to spawn a parked monster when needed.
That’s good to know for future reference so I can get the marmosea fins for the pets and the milk cuz those cursed reefs are REALLY expensive. Thanks

Melany77
01-21-19, 12:50 PM
That?s good to know for future reference so I can get the marmosea fins for the pets and the milk cuz those cursed reefs are REALLY expensive. Thanks
When you?re finished you won?t need that many cursed reefs if you?re like me. I?m swimming in cursed reefs, I have like 300 in storage now.

ShibuyaCloth
01-21-19, 01:03 PM

I will take it out, stored it so long ago I forgot!

topmom952
01-26-19, 09:06 PM
Having an issue with goal 9, Summon Heska. I have more than enough items but goal will not check off. Have collected from Tidegate 3 times and nothing. Am I missing something?

Trudyscandles
01-27-19, 04:37 AM
Having an issue with goal 9, Summon Heska. I have more than enough items but goal will not check off. Have collected from Tidegate 3 times and nothing. Am I missing something?

Heska spawns to fight on levels 8 and 10. She doesn't spawn on level 9.

HTH!
trudyscandles

riverly
01-27-19, 07:30 AM
Having an issue with goal 9, Summon Heska. I have more than enough items but goal will not check off. Have collected from Tidegate 3 times and nothing. Am I missing something?according to page 1 , goal 9 does Summon Heska. Tidegate has to be L6. I'm not too sure if it makes a difference, but don't have any other beasts on board. If you've done all that, maybe do a restart, check your version of the game, or contact support. I co not recall anyone else posting a problem- but it's been a long time since I've finished that goal.

If you're doing current goal with the fairy wedding, you might want to wait before you fight Heska. That takes a lot of energy.