PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 11/9 - Of Land and Sea | goals in posts 2-

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

MoonVillage3
11-12-17, 12:01 PM
only Heksa drop these after defeating her, and i got one from my Tidegate, but not sure if you need a special Level for Tidegate...:rolleyes:

I have had the cursed reef drop from the Tidegate, from Indira and from fighting Heska. But you need to progress further in the goals which you can't do without chopping a cursed reef first. You'll more than likely have to buy a few to progress unless you're lucky with the Tidegate. Good luck.

(Agree with Puff. Cursed reef might not drop from Tidegate until you level it up more.)

Thanks to both.. I was hoping to save some coins, but no choice ;)

kattkrazie
11-12-17, 12:02 PM
I just completed the starfish boost about 15 minutes ago. I then went to my goal book but it does not have the eel boost goal. I have force closed twice with no success. Since I completed it before the 24 hrs ran out, will it pop later today? Any suggestions?

No, you don't have to wait. When you finish chopping, the next goal will pop up. Another player had this problem and PM'd Spiritwind. Maybe try that. Good luck.

MoonVillage3
11-12-17, 12:04 PM
Hey Moon,

From my experience you will need to buy two cursed reefs. The first gives you nothing except clearing the goal of chopping the reef. The second spawns a Marmosea to battle to clear the slay a Marmosea goal. Hopefully you will get the venom from your first Marmosea. If not, you will need to continue until you get your venom. About a 50% drop rate from Marmosea. After that don?t buy/chop anymore cursed reef until you get the goal to collect purple coral from the cursed reef.

If you are lucky, your Marmosea will spawn from the first cursed reef, will drop the venom and you will only need to purchase 1.

Thanks ashley.. great help:p

meme1098
11-12-17, 12:18 PM
I've reached Goal 8, 1st step.. Do I have to buy the Cursed Reef @ 100,000coins or do these drop from somewhere?
I'm asking before I do something thats not necessary :(

Goal 8:
* Clear a Cursed Reef 0/1 GO | Purple coral won't show up until you get to the next goal to clear a cursed reef.
* Slay a Marmosea 0/1 GO
* Gather Marmosea Venom 0/1 GO (skip 42 gems)
* Upgrade the Tidegate to Level 4 0/1 GO | 20 Jellyfin Jelly, 2 Witch's Scent, 1 Marmosea Venom, 30 Tidebloom

only Heksa drop these after defeating her, and i got one from my Tidegate, but not sure if you need a special Level for Tidegate...:rolleyes:

Just to let you guys know...I got a cursed reef this morning collecting from my Level 1 Tidegate. Guess I was pretty lucky getting it. Am now at Level 2 after growing my jellyfin & collecting.

kattkrazie
11-12-17, 12:20 PM
I have found the best source of dark pollen to be the Flower Garden that is made in the arboretum, and yes, it consumes a red trillium, gem purchase if you don?t have any from adventures, to make it. It drops a dark pollen with every collection.

Thanks for this! It's so strange that this is a guaranteed drop and the red trillium shrub is only about 50% drop rate. The flower garden only has 1 red trillium in it but the bush has 3 red trilliums. :confused:

ashley224
11-12-17, 12:30 PM
I have found the best source of dark pollen to be the Flower Garden that is made in the arboretum, and yes, it consumes a red trillium, gem purchase if you don’t have any from adventures, to make it. It drops a dark pollen with every collection.

Thanks for this! It's so strange that this is a guaranteed drop and the red trillium shrub is only about 50% drop rate. The flower garden only has 1 red trillium in it but the bush has 3 red trilliums. :confused:

It was a guaranteed drop for me for about 12-15 collections. I made this post and the next two collections...nada
After I started making another one

kattkrazie
11-12-17, 12:38 PM
It was a guaranteed drop for me for about 12-15 collections. I made this post and the next two collections...nada
After I started making another one

Glad I hadn't started making another one. I was seriously considering it.

netwiz3
11-12-17, 12:53 PM
Another thing I haven't seen mentioned is Marmosea are spawned when growing/collecting Tidebloom. As soon as you start collecting purple coral and can craft Sea Witch's Calling, grow and use as much Tidebloom as possible to generate"free" Marmosea to fight... That'll give you a lot more venom as well.

SpiritWind00
11-12-17, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the tips posted. I've added them under the respective goals. ;)

netwiz3
11-12-17, 02:57 PM
lol, ok, so after you can craft *1* of each Marmoseas in the Mermais Workshop and buy more for Gems, only the Marmosea Pets drop Marmosea Venom... nice Masterplan:mad::(

Was this just a temporary problem that you weren't getting venom drops... I don't have any Pets and yet I've gotten 23 venom so far.(enough to complete all uses so far).

kattkrazie
11-12-17, 03:00 PM
Was this just a temporary problem that you weren't getting venom drops... I don't have any Pets and yet I've gotten 23 venom so far.(enough to complete all uses so far).

I'm guessing that by forging ahead, Puff identified a glitch that was soon corrected. He had fought 20 seamonkeys with no venom dropping. I get venom about every third monkey. So thanks for that, Puff. :cool:

SpiritWind00
11-12-17, 06:28 PM
Tidegate drops so far - Drops: cursed coral, purple coral, jellyfin, orange shell, red coral,

added to the inventory area.

ktorewqas
11-12-17, 08:00 PM
Part 12:

fight Heksa again, lol, with 199 Healtpoints:rolleyes: but i only need 80 slays...

Part 13:
Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 forge
Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Lv10 summon
Defeat Heksa 0/1 fight

Gold Storm Trident:
30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver, 8h in Magic Forge

Upgrade Tidegate Lv9 ( 1.800 coins/12h )
12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident

so this part would take more time...
Thank you :)
That's a lot of crafting :eek:

MoonVillage3
11-13-17, 04:49 AM
@ SW

after goal 8 and before goal 9 on 1st page.. upgrade Tidegate to 5th L is missing:
30 jellyfin jelly
5 marmosea venom
4 witches scent
1 sea witch's calling

instructions is same pict as I have now (upgrade to 6th) but have to upgrade Tidegate to 5th before 6th

Chaotarch
11-13-17, 06:38 AM
uups, Gold Storm Trident only 4h crafting, not 8h:eek:

ashley224
11-13-17, 08:09 AM
@ SW

after goal 8 and before goal 9 on 1st page.. upgrade Tidegate to 5th L is missing:
30 jellyfin jelly
5 marmosea venom
4 witches scent
1 sea witch's calling

instructions is same pict as I have now (upgrade to 6th) but have to upgrade Tidegate to 5th before 6th

Hey Moon, there is a lot of information on page 1. If you’d like to look ahead to see what is needed to upgrade the Tidegate the requirements are given in post 4.

Guardian452
11-13-17, 08:23 AM
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I just noticed that the Harvest Champion boost doubles the drops of the dark pollen.

thitasha
11-13-17, 09:30 AM
Boost 4 goal didn’t come :(

gilachaya
11-13-17, 10:07 AM
I don?t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I just noticed that the Harvest Champion boost doubles the drops of the dark pollen.

Nice! Thank you.

netwiz3
11-13-17, 10:30 AM
Chapter/Item
Tidebloom Seed
Storm Water
Jellyfin Jelly
Tidebloom
Purple Coral

Cursed Pearl
Red Coral
Mermaid Brew
Dark Pollen
Marmosea Venom
Cursed Coral
Black Pearl
White Pearl
Luminous Silver

Mithril

Total

gilachaya
11-13-17, 10:37 AM
Part 12:

fight Heksa again, lol, with 199 Healtpoints:rolleyes: but i only need 80 slays...

Part 13:
Forge a Gold Storm Trident 0/10 forge
Meet Greselda at the Tidegate Lv10 summon
Defeat Heksa 0/1 fight

Gold Storm Trident:
30 Jellyfin Jelly, 1 White Pearl, 3 Luminous Silver, 8h in Magic Forge

Upgrade Tidegate Lv9 ( 1.800 coins/12h )
12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident

so this part would take more time...

Thank you for posting this!!

meme1098
11-13-17, 11:58 AM
I'm now on the Pearlescent Potion & will need to chop some coral reefs but the inventory card states they are found in blue anemones? So why the reefs, S8?

MoonVillage3
11-13-17, 01:12 PM
Hey Moon, there is a lot of information on page 1. If you?d like to look ahead to see what is needed to upgrade the Tidegate the requirements are given in post 4.

thanks ashley.. it's missing in post 2 but it's there in post 4

MoonVillage3
11-13-17, 01:17 PM
thanks netwiz for posting the material chart post #269.. very helpful:p

SpiritWind00
11-13-17, 01:43 PM
I'll link the maths chart in post 1... :)

I'll catch up on missing info at lunch time. Editing those posts is hideous on a device! :)

thitasha
11-13-17, 01:58 PM
Why someone can get electric potion goal when the others can not? Why this happened? May be anybody knows?

SpiritWind00
11-13-17, 02:01 PM
Why someone can get electric potion goal when the others can not? Why this happened? May be anybody knows?
It's just a timing issue. If you did the timed goal the next goal will be at the top of your goal book in yellow. If you didn't, wait 24 hours, hit the big red Finish button and then the new boost will be in your goal book.

Amarice
11-13-17, 02:37 PM
Will the Cursed Reef actually vanish for purchase after 3 days or is this only the amount of time it will remain under the Featured section?

maxiandtaz
11-13-17, 03:06 PM
Hi how do you get the next boost to activate I did not chop all the required ocean reefs in the first part but my understanding was you did not need to complete the timed part for a new boost to open after the 24 hours where up any ideas I have read all the pages and saw that they automatically appear when completeing the present one or the 24 hour period is up
Thank you
Kerri

ashley224
11-13-17, 03:29 PM
All about collecting dark pollen from various shrubs.

Shrub = dark pollen collection rate
Iceland Poppy Shrub 3/20= 15%
Penstemon Shrub 1/20= 5%
Larkspur Shrub 2/20= 10%
Auranticum Shrub 6/20= 30%
White Trillium Shrub 6/20= 30%
Red Trillium Shrub 5/20= 25%
Flower Garden 21/40= 52.5%

I understand that drops are random. I feel that 20 collections, 40 for the Flower Garden as I now have 2, gives a great indication of what one can realistically expect. I no longer regret making the second Flower Garden. It is the only place I’ll be collecting for dark pollen.

ashley224
11-13-17, 03:31 PM
Hi how do you get the next boost to activate I did not chop all the required ocean reefs in the first part but my understanding was you did not need to complete the timed part for a new boost to open after the 24 hours where up any ideas I have read all the pages and saw that they automatically appear when completeing the present one or the 24 hour period is up
Thank you
Kerri

If I understand correctly, I believe this was answered by Spiritwind, 2 posts above yours.

GarnetJ
11-13-17, 03:53 PM
All about collecting dark pollen from various shrubs.

I understand that drops are random. I feel that 20 collections, 40 for the Flower Garden as I now have 2, gives a great indication of what one can realistically expect. I no longer regret making the second Flower Garden. It is the only place I’ll be collecting for dark pollen.

After I saw your original post, I started crafting a second Flower Garden. Thanks for the suggestion and the updated stats! It will take me a while to get to this point in the storyline, since I'm still trying to finish up What Storms May Come, but I love to be prepared whenever possible.

Em_storm
11-13-17, 05:30 PM
It's just a timing issue. If you did the timed goal the next goal will be at the top of your goal book in yellow. If you didn't, wait 24 hours, hit the big red Finish button and then the new boost will be in your goal book.

Hey SW, I'm having the same issue. Didn't have time to do the timed goal, waited til it ended, hit the red button and waited... nada. I have force closed several times and the new goal has still not shown itself. Suggestions?

SpiritWind00
11-13-17, 07:46 PM
I'll have to check with the team about the boosts not triggering. It's just appeared in my book once I've hit the expire button. I wonder - are you on android where it's not showing up??? Might help to collect some data. Can you all please either post or send me a PM with your platform, ie iOS or android to see if it is a problem on one or both.

lonerlexie
11-13-17, 08:25 PM
I'm using iOS

ashley224
11-13-17, 08:32 PM
Will the Cursed Reef actually vanish for purchase after 3 days or is this only the amount of time it will remain under the Featured section?

This is a long term, untimed goal. The three days is for the featured section.

Amarice
11-14-17, 03:06 AM
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if you have the Harvest Champion Boost active, the Dark Pollen also drop double :)

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 03:13 AM
Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but if you have the Harvest Champion Boost active, the Dark Pollen also drop double :)
Thanks Amarice! Yes it's been posted and is noted in the goal and inventory section too - and the flower garden is also a great source of pollen too :)

For all:
Now, speaking of inventory - I've done a heap of work on this tonight. Doesn't seem as hideous to figure out than Storms was but it is growing and growing!

mnjcafe
11-14-17, 05:40 AM
Question: if I already have 80 blue starfish and I?m in the middle of crafting a trident for What Storms May Come, should I wait until some other point to start the Starfish Serum goals? That is, will there actually be a point where having that many extra blue starfish will be useful to me? It seems like they aren?t used that much from what I?ve seen of the rest of the What Storms May Come and Of Land and Sea goals, but maybe I missed something in my attempt to not read too many spoilers about Of Land and Sea? I apologize if this has already been asked and answered.

simpassoc
11-14-17, 05:46 AM
I don?t know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but I just noticed that the Harvest Champion boost doubles the drops of the dark pollen.

Does the boost also double the amount of dollars earned?? I am in need of cash infusion for this mayhem event.

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 06:55 AM
Does the boost also double the amount of dollars earned?? I am in need of cash infusion for this mayhem event.
You don't get dollars for the large amount of choppings you have to do, so double them has no effect...
-Check your inventory and collect from the Coral Castle as much as you can! I get many corals and anemones for free as a drop!
-You don't have to do everything in a week! I started the first 24h boost today. I had enough energy this morning and enough time to play to chop the 20 corals in a day. And after that I'll wait again. I start the next when I have enough time, energy and anemones for it (or the coins to buy a few to get all needed).
-We'll get 250.000 coins after chopping the 20 corals in the first 24h, I see. So I guess we get some coins to help for next quests every time.
-Try to get more coins from coingiving things. I don't have any problems getting coins, and I only collect from things that also give me other resources. But I don't hurry to do this quests. Mostly because of the needed energy. But also because I don't want to buy things that will drop for free if I wait. Oh and 2 trades helps to get coins too!

ktorewqas
11-14-17, 06:57 AM
Just harvested 60 new plants and none of the sea monkeys spawned :confused::( yesterday I had 3 or 4

simpassoc
11-14-17, 07:19 AM
You don't get dollars for the large amount of choppings you have to do, so double them has no effect...
-Check your inventory and collect from the Coral Castle as much as you can! I get many corals and anemones for free as a drop!
-You don't have to do everything in a week! I started the first 24h boost today. I had enough energy this morning and enough time to play to chop the 20 corals in a day. And after that I'll wait again. I start the next when I have enough time, energy and anemones for it (or the coins to buy a few to get all needed).
-We'll get 250.000 coins after chopping the 20 corals in the first 24h, I see. So I guess we get some coins to help for next quests every time.
-Try to get more coins from coingiving things. I don't have any problems getting coins, and I only collect from things that also give me other resources. But I don't hurry to do this quests. Mostly because of the needed energy. But also because I don't want to buy things that will drop for free if I wait. Oh and 2 trades helps to get coins too!

Thanks for the response. I was thinking in terms of Fellora plants. They earn quite a bit of cash, and it was this harvest that I was specifically thinking about.

thitasha
11-14-17, 07:31 AM
If you didn't, wait 24 hours, hit the big red Finish button and then the new boost will be in your goal book.
I didn't. The goal expired, so I pushed red button, but nothing happened. Already another 24 hours passed: I still didn't get next goal (with eel).

Just read some posts below, so some information: iOS

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the response. I was thinking in terms of Fellora plants. They earn quite a bit of cash, and it was this harvest that I was specifically thinking about.
This boosts are not for the fellora plants and I don't think many players (with coin problems) have time and energy to do much more then the shopping when a boost is active... Or do you thinking about the harvest boost iso this new boosts?
Edit:
Oh I see I get 45 coins for every chop on my coral reef now. I don't know if it's because I'm maxed on everything now, never noticed it before... But even if it's always, it doesn't give you enough to buy another...

riverly
11-14-17, 08:20 AM
I'm now on the Pearlescent Potion & will need to chop some coral reefs but the inventory card states they are found in blue anemones? So why the reefs, S8?I just got to this stage. It looks like it has been corrected to the blue anemones. But I know I won't be chopping 40 of them. I've been getting to many black flags, and maxed on eels and white pearls. I'm glad I'll tend to other things. Taking my time to keep my coins built up.
I like having these untimed events.

ashley224
11-14-17, 09:18 AM
Adira gave me a purple shell

PrincessCupOButter
11-14-17, 09:24 AM

Unfortunately no. The harvest boost does not double the amount of coins dropped during harvesting. Several players tested that out during the first set of mermaid goals. However, it does double the amount of whaterever is being harvested, plus any special drops. (So if a dark plant drops while harvesting felloras, those will be doubled, which is helpful for those working on 'sister, sister') I believe I read a post earlier that the dark pollen drops were doubled (I'm not there yet....still trying to get enough storm water to craft the necklace. :( ) And any energy return is also doubled while the boost is active. So it's still a pretty helpful little boost.

For high coin drops, don't forget the little fairy houses, fairy bulbs, the cathedral, and the forgotten roost. They all drop 2k+ coins. Well worth the energy imo.

simpassoc
11-14-17, 09:32 AM
Unfortunately no. The harvest boost does not double the amount of coins dropped during harvesting. Several players tested that out during the first set of mermaid goals. However, it does double the amount of whaterever is being harvested, plus any special drops. (So if a dark plant drops while harvesting felloras, those will be doubled, which is helpful for those working on 'sister, sister') I believe I read a post earlier that the dark pollen drops were doubled (I'm not there yet....still trying to get enough storm water to craft the necklace. :( ) And any energy return is also doubled while the boost is active. So it's still a pretty helpful little boost.

For high coin drops, don't forget the little fairy houses, fairy bulbs, the cathedral, and the forgotten roost. They all drop 2k+ coins. Well worth the energy imo.

Thanks, that exactly answers my question. I was going to plant a garden of felloras in between the different potions. Oh, well.

ktorewqas
11-14-17, 10:25 AM
Adira gave me a purple shell
Is that shell costs 1 storm water? Wow, great drop :D

r41pi
11-14-17, 10:48 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can’t seem to figure out what this is.

meme1098
11-14-17, 11:39 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can?t seem to figure out what this is.

You merge the different flowers, including 1 red trillium, in the arboretum to make the flower garden.

ktorewqas
11-14-17, 11:44 AM
Elves are working on this task too :rolleyes:

MoonVillage3
11-14-17, 11:53 AM
Thanks, that exactly answers my question. I was going to plant a garden of felloras in between the different potions. Oh, well.
I've been planting the 'Tide Blooms'. Each plant gives 750coins and do 2 groups of 30plots. To speed up production more than once a day I use the 'Nimble Farmer Boost' during the day. It's quite cheap considering you need only the Bronze Runes which we have an overload.

In the meantime results: the spawning of Marmoseas, collecting of colored fins for crafting the pets, collecting of venoms for the upgrades. Certainly.. no rush, it's not a timed event, so travel at the pace you can.

Hope that helps!

PS.. there is also a Nugget in the Hub section with suggestions on gaining more coins. You can find it also on the main page of the Menu, after the Sticky Threads.

MoonVillage3
11-14-17, 11:56 AM
Elves are working on this task too :rolleyes:
lol! once they used to ask for things we don't need, or don't use often.. now they're stealing the food out of our plate. we need those materials to finish our event!

MoonVillage3
11-14-17, 12:04 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the flower garden where the dark pollen drops from. I can’t seem to figure out what this is.

here you are.. in meme's post #302 you can see where it's crafted

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 12:39 PM
19 Ocean Reefs down, 1 to go... pffffffffffff It's not only for the energy in my game that I need a break after this. My own energy is down to zero too... I really need more variation, so for tomorrow no chopping! 😉 But I'll get this 24h quest done before I'll go to bed! 😊

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 01:43 PM
19 Ocean Reefs down, 1 to go... pffffffffffff It's not only for the energy in my game that I need a break after this. My own energy is down to zero too... I really need more variation, so for tomorrow no chopping! �� But I'll get this 24h quest done before I'll go to bed! ��
I admire your determination! You do know these timed goals are optional goals right? You still get the pink Aquanther if you brew the potions. I'm not doing them... Too much money needed for other things! Good luck though! :)

Jinc4
11-14-17, 02:15 PM
I just got a purple starfish from Adira; is this a new thing? I can't find a craft for it or a use for it at the moment.

AnisWa
11-14-17, 02:16 PM
After I saw your original post, I started crafting a second Flower Garden. Thanks for the suggestion and the updated stats! It will take me a while to get to this point in the storyline, since I'm still trying to finish up What Storms May Come, but I love to be prepared whenever possible.

What flower garden are you referring, I just checked the market, I have 2 greenhouses, is that what you mean? I do not see a Flower Garden...thank you!

EDIT.....never mind, I just noticed a few posts up by Moon....

Jinc4
11-14-17, 02:20 PM
What flower garden are you referring, I just checked the market, I have 2 greenhouses, is that what you mean? I do not see a Flower Garden...thank you!

see meme's post 302 - you make the flower garden in the the arboretum and there is a picture of the garden in post 306.

Jackiesq
11-14-17, 03:08 PM
I admire your determination! You do know these timed goals are optional goals right? You still get the pink Aquanther if you brew the potions. I'm not doing them... Too much money needed for other things! Good luck though! :)
I know! But strangly coins is the only thing that I don't need! 5M and I get more every day. 😂 And I had enough reefs in my inventory. I'm waiting for another good energy start in the morning for I'll do the next 24 hours (I did this one in 13 hours) and with the current droprates of my ali's comparing to the droprates of my castle I guess I have more then enough anemones by then... 😉
I also had time to play all day today and now I think it's better if you only can play very short and at least after 2 hours if you have to do 400x the same thing...

hottrthanhott
11-14-17, 03:55 PM
Hey guys!
I ran out of energy from alicorns and every other additional option I have just on the first boost goal. :)
I was wondering if I can just not give the potion, for example in the “Use The Eletric Elixir”, which is where I am, so the 24 hour timer doesn’t start. My question is, will it stay there in the “Featured” status until I’m ready to give it or will it go away? Please let me know. I want to wait till my alicorns reboots before starting another Boost so I can maximize and not let it go to waste.
Thanks!

PS: I am currently out of USA with limited WiFi so couldn’t check every page for the answer. Sorry if this was answered already. I appreciate the help. Thanks.

Em_storm
11-14-17, 03:59 PM
I'll have to check with the team about the boosts not triggering. It's just appeared in my book once I've hit the expire button. I wonder - are you on android where it's not showing up??? Might help to collect some data. Can you all please either post or send me a PM with your platform, ie iOS or android to see if it is a problem on one or both.
Hey, sorry it took so long, I had to work. I am on iOS but have not yet updated to 11, if that makes a difference.

netwiz3
11-14-17, 04:32 PM
Hey guys!
I ran out of energy from alicorns and every other additional option I have just on the first boost goal. :)
I was wondering if I can just not give the potion, for example in the “Use The Eletric Elixir”, which is where I am, so the 24 hour timer doesn’t start. My question is, will it stay there in the “Featured” status until I’m ready to give it or will it go away? Please let me know. I want to wait till my alicorns reboots before starting another Boost so I can maximize and not let it go to waste.
Thanks!

PS: I am currently out of USA with limited WiFi so couldn’t check every page for the answer. Sorry if this was answered already. I appreciate the help. Thanks.
Yes... Just wait until you are ready to give the potion/start the 24 hour boost clock. You can take as much time as you want before starting the clock and between the Mayhem boosts.

hottrthanhott
11-14-17, 04:36 PM
Thank you so much!
I need the eels now so I’ll start it, but now I know I can wait for the next.
Besos!

janddolphins
11-14-17, 05:31 PM
Can a mod please tell me ..... [contents removed]. Thank gkp

Gaillock
11-14-17, 06:14 PM
I purchased a cursed reef & did not receive ANY drops & it did not spawn a marmosea. I made sure to get rid of my parked monster. Help! Thanks.

riverly
11-14-17, 06:30 PM
Can a mod please tell me... Thank gkpyour post concerning the 24 hr boosts is still in this thread. You posted it on 11/11 , so it's many pages back. This same problem has also happened to other players and SW is looking into it and I believe the problem is still not resolved. I have not seen any players posting that it was fixed for them-but I may have missed it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for all.

ktorewqas
11-14-17, 06:34 PM
I purchased a cursed reef & did not receive ANY drops & it did not spawn a marmosea. I made sure to get rid of my parked monster. Help! Thanks.
Are you on golal 8? If so, please read page 1 info :) there is a note under goal 8 ;)

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 07:02 PM
Can a mod please tell me ..... [contents removed]. Thank gkp
I have tried to reply to you by PM but your mailbox is full. Please delete and let me know so I can send you the information you require... thanks, SpiritWind.

janddolphins
11-14-17, 07:22 PM
your post concerning the 24 hr boosts is still in this thread. You posted it on 11/11 , so it's many pages back. This same problem has also happened to other players and SW is looking into it and I believe the problem is still not resolved. I have not seen any players posting that it was fixed for them-but I may have missed it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon for all.

Trying to catch up with all the reading. Although hearing you say other players are having the same problem helps so we know it?s not something on her end. Thanks for replying!

janddolphins
11-14-17, 07:25 PM
I have tried to reply to you by PM but your mailbox is full. Please delete and let me know so I can send you the information you require... thanks, SpiritWind.

Made room in my PM and have caught up on some reading although if you have any info that’s still great. Thanks as always for your help. Yesterday and probably even this morning I think I was probably still a bit out of it from the anesthesia and meds but much more clear minded now. :)

I do hope for those it is working that you are enjoying the events! I’m so happy to have a week where I can play the mermaid line at my own pace. Perfect week!

riverly
11-14-17, 07:36 PM
Made room in my PM and have caught up on some reading although if you have any info that’s still great. Thanks as always for your help. Yesterday and probably even this morning I think I was probably still a bit out of it from the anesthesia and meds but much more clear minded now. :)

I do hope for those it is working that you are enjoying the events! I’m so happy to have a week where I can play the mermaid line at my own pace. Perfect week!yes I'm also enjoying the slower pace of untimed event. Hope you have a good week.

Gaillock
11-14-17, 07:41 PM
Are you on golal 8? If so, please read page 1 info :) there is a note under goal 8 ;)

Oh man. Money's tight since expanding & buying ocean reefs, etc. Will buy another one. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice it. My bad.

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 07:42 PM
Hi all, I'm still seeking further clarification about the boosts not showing up, but it would appear that they are linked to the level of the Coral Castle. You need to have a Level 8 Coral Castle. I've asked which boost is available at which level of the Coral Castle and will post when I receive updates.

So, it looks like it is a timing issue, just not the one I thought! For those who have not had the next boost appear and your Coral Castle is L8, can you please post and let me know. Thanks all... :)

waterbushbabies
11-14-17, 08:31 PM
Can anyone tell me what the collection times are for the marmosea pets?

netwiz3
11-14-17, 09:09 PM
Can anyone tell me what the collection times are for the marmosea pets?
4 hours

thitasha
11-14-17, 10:06 PM
Thank you, SW! My castle is lvl 5.

SpiritWind00
11-14-17, 10:30 PM
Oh man. Money's tight since expanding & buying ocean reefs, etc. Will buy another one. Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't notice it. My bad.
The Tidegate can drop them too. I waited for a drop as my first cursed reef didn't spawn a marmosea either. The next one did and I left the rest Unchopped for the next goal set.

hagypagy
11-15-17, 03:30 AM
I'm only just caught up finally... Got my Mermaid Necklace crafting. :)

Bet there's an event coming in a couple days so not going to be able to progress very far very quickly. :(
Really want to unlock all the cool new stuff. Loving the Marmoseas and Jellyfins.

Jackiesq
11-15-17, 05:04 AM
Hi all, I'm still seeking further clarification about the boosts not showing up, but it would appear that they are linked to the level of the Coral Castle. You need to have a Level 8 Coral Castle. I've asked which boost is available at which level of the Coral Castle and will post when I receive updates.

So, it looks like it is a timing issue, just not the one I thought! For those who have not had the next boost appear and your Coral Castle is L8, can you please post and let me know. Thanks all... :)

I don't know which boost or if it only happens after not completing the 24h quest...
But my castle is level 8 right now! And after finishing the 24h Blue corals, I made (not used yet) the Clownfish boost!
So I can confirm that this is working in my case! 😊

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 06:01 AM
the eel boost is not doing well for me.. it's like normal chopping of an anemone. maybe 1 will drop using the 10 chops.. but then where's triple your collection? last 3 anomenes yeilded 2 eels:confused:
I abandoned eel collecting y'day due to this.. but it's the same today.

the other boosts so far worked wonderfully!

EDIT
Chopped another 4 anemones.. got 2 eels :eek:
I've 6 hrs left so Eel Booster is active.. where are the eels?

for those wondering why there's no Orange Shell Booster.. it's cause it's not needed. anytime you do an anemone booster.. you automatically max out on shells.
with the Clownfish booster.. I maxed out on shells, now again I'm maxed on shells but compared to the Clownfish drops.. there are very, very few Eels.

ShibuyaCloth
11-15-17, 06:37 AM
the eel boost is not doing well for me.. it's like normal chopping of an anemone. maybe 1 will drop using the 10 chops.. but then where's triple your collection? last 3 anomenes yeilded 2 eels:confused:

EDIT

for those wondering why there's no Orange Shell Booster.. it's cause it's not needed. anytime you do an anemone booster.. you automatically max out on shells.
with the Clownfish booster.. I maxed out on shells, now again I'm maxed on shells but compared to the Clownfish drops.. there are very, very few Eels.

Even 1 eel per anemone would be 10x the usual yield! I am nearly maxed on all the other drop materials for the Mermaid arc, eels are extinct since months. They hide somewhere else. I just crafted a Storm Water, this did not happen since a month. So let's hope it will turn out better for me.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-17, 06:43 AM
This may be a silly question, my tidegate is at level 2. I have completed the 3 expansions in the normal area. Exactly when do I get offered the 4 in the mermaid area? It says the usual that I have explored all areas that are safe to explore.

Jackiesq
11-15-17, 06:46 AM

EDIT

I guess it only tripples our chance to get them. And with my usual droprate which is defenitly less then 10% your drops sound okay. But I hoped for something more from it then your results... 😦

I really need clownfish and eels for stormwater (still in part 4), but I'm waiting for a good energy start like yesterday before I start the Clownfishboost. Eelboost will take a while before I'm there, but it's untimed so I don't have to hurry. (I really like this untimed things!) Yesterday gave me many many blue and orange corals; ended maxed on both while I started both at 0! So the 24h chopping 20 reefs (had them in my inventory, so no costs) defenitly was worth my energy! I'll not skipping the next ones, don't want to miss this resources!
Still crafting and cooking like crazy today... 😂

Jackiesq
11-15-17, 06:54 AM
This may be a silly question, my tidegate is at level 2. I have completed the 3 expansions in the normal area. Exactly when do I get offered the 4 in the mermaid area? It says the usual that I have explored all areas that are safe to explore.

The 4 in the mermaid area are not new! That are the 4 we got when the mermaids storyline started a while ago!

ktorewqas
11-15-17, 07:04 AM
I did not get any marmosea from my 60 crops again this morning :( has anyone got them? If so, then it's my bad luck ...

meme1098
11-15-17, 07:08 AM
I did not get any marmosea from my 60 crops again this morning :( has anyone got them? If so, then it's my bad luck ...

I have yet to spawn a marmosea from the tide blooms. I think somebody forgot to turn them on.

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 07:29 AM
yes they are shy! what I do but is not guranteed.. is collect maybe 6, then do something else then come back. seems to spawn more with pauses inbetween collections instead of collecting all at once. better to plant in different timed batches too.

then :):
cross ur fingers, touch ur forehead with righthand middle finger and at this point you should close ur eyes but you have to peek out to see what ur doing, hoping for the best. yes.. it's ridiculous what I'm saying.. but also this random is ;) whatever.. do something that usually brings u luck before collecting :confused:

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 07:34 AM
you should get the 4th after completing the first 2 or 3.. don't remember how many.. but mine followed automatically.
maybe has to do with the Castle level? you could check on the first page of SW notes in the Coral Castle thread.

this should help:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94062-Castle-Story-New-Main-Story-Goal-Guide&p=1431413&viewfull=1#post1431413

netwiz3
11-15-17, 07:41 AM

Do not let your shells max out or you'll pay for it later(and be back to buy even more anenome and chop some more)... Not even counting the one's you need to make the 2 Stormwater, you'll need at least 264 Orange Shells to craft all the Mermaid Brew you'll need.(Keep crafting it and the Witch's Scent whenever your potion shop is available).

Also you'll likely need even more to upgrade the Tidegate to Level 10(likely at least 90 more orange shells). Same goes with Silver... Do not let it max out. If you get near the max, craft Luminous Silver since you'll need 30 of them(8 hour craft each time) and each needs 20 silver.

Good Luck!

Nikospets
11-15-17, 10:14 AM
just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, when taping on blue anenome’s I’m not getting any Electric Eels! Is anyone else having this problem? My timer has not run out to collect 3? Also when typing a sentence some of my letters turn into ?, ! or squares??? Also when collecting crops it is telling me that I️ am full when I’m not.

BiggerBubbles
11-15-17, 10:21 AM
The 4 in the mermaid area are not new! That are the 4 we got when the mermaids storyline started a while ago!

Oh, no, I wish they had never even been mentioned at the beginning of this thread, I read that as 4 new ones. Now having done the other 3 I am locked out of crafting permits.

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 10:44 AM
Do not let your shells max out or you'll pay for it later(and be back to buy even more anenome and chop some more)... Not even counting the one's you need to make the 2 Stormwater, you'll need at least 264 Orange Shells to craft all the Mermaid Brew you'll need.(Keep crafting it and the Witch's Scent whenever your potion shop is available).

Also you'll likely need even more to upgrade the Tidegate to Level 10(likely at least 90 more orange shells). Same goes with Silver... Do not let it max out. If you get near the max, craft Luminous Silver since you'll need 30 of them(8 hour craft each time) and each needs 20 silver.

Good Luck!

Yes.. that is a wise step but not possible if you move ahead too fast.
I've been crafting Mermaid's Brew to use later. Not very much crafting can be done in the 24hrs, as it does take 2hrs to craft.
What could be done to make the Mayhem Boosts more profitable, for those who have not started yet, is to craft all you can, waiting whatever days you'll need inbetween goals.. just to use as many basic materials you can before moving ahead. It's not necessary to use total inventory, but more than half surely.

Chopping coral reefs and anemones are offered twice each, so you can fill up inventory again after doing the first 2 goals. It won't be enough to upgrade the Tidegate to 10th as there is a max cap, but it's a head start.

The only drops which remains rare.. are eels!

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 10:51 AM
Oh, no, I wish they had never even been mentioned at the beginning of this thread, I read that as 4 new ones. Now having done the other 3 I am locked out of crafting permits.
There were other expansions offered with this event.. but in our kingdom. Tap expansion on ur kingdom menu.. you'll see if any are left to do.
However.. even if you've expanded all.. you can still craft the trading tickets even if you can't craft expensions permits. There is no max cap for them and stay in your inventory, you then can start crafting permits immediately when allowed.

netwiz3
11-15-17, 10:59 AM
Yes.. that is a wise step but not possible if you move ahead too fast.
I've been crafting Mermaid's Brew to use later. Not very much crafting can be done in the 24hrs, as it does take 2hrs to craft.
What could be done to make the Mayhem Boosts more profitable, for those who have not started yet, is to craft all you can, waiting whatever days you'll need inbetween goals.. just to use as many basic materials you can before moving ahead. It's not necessary to use total inventory, but more than half surely.

Chopping coral reefs and anemones are offered twice each, so you can fill up inventory again after doing the first 2 goals. It won't be enough to upgrade the Tidegate to 10th as there is a max cap, but it's a head start.

The only drops which remains rare.. are eels!

Also if you have enough Silver Ruins from the elves(I'll only use if over 100), you can use the Potions Boost to speed up the Mermaid's Brew and Witch's Scent to help things along... Unfortunately there is no boost for the Forge so the 8 hour crafts there are PAINFUL.(and way too expensive to Gem speed up)

meme1098
11-15-17, 11:32 AM
just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, when taping on blue anenome?s I?m not getting any Electric Eels! Is anyone else having this problem? My timer has not run out to collect 3?
**Also when typing a sentence some of my letters turn into ?, ! or squares??? Also when collecting crops it is telling me that I️ am full when I?m not.

After the recent IOS update, things went haywire on the keyboard.
If you're getting ? in place of ', etc., go to Settings, General, Keyboard & turn off Smart Punctuation. Hopefully that will solve some of your problems.

I posted this fix awhile back but I'm sure not everyone saw the post.

MoonVillage3
11-15-17, 01:01 PM
*****for SW*****

BOOST #5
WHITE PEARL PARTY
2: Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party
* Clear 20 ocean reefs 0/20 CLEAR
Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp
Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo!

this is:
*Clear 40 Blue Anemones 0/40

deadpixel
11-15-17, 08:53 PM
Boost 5: White pearl

1: Mermaid Mayhem: Pearlescent Potion
* Brew the Pearlescent Potion 0/1 (skip x gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 1 white pearl, 10 vital extract, 5 faerie jars
* Use the
Rewards:
Congratulations!

Ivy: You have while this goal is active to collect three times as many White Pearl!
Ivy: *White Pearl are boosted while this goal is active! You don't HAVE to complete the goal to progress.*
2: Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party
* Clear 20 ocean reefs 0/20 CLEAR
Rewards: 250,000 coin, 25 xp
Congratulations! Ivy: Bravo!

Ocean Reef cleared in 20 actions
Info: An underwater arbor starter kit.
Found: market, 80,000 coins, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Coral Castle
Drops: reef slab, orange coral, blue coral, starfish, black pearls

White Pearls 40 gems
Info: A beautiful pearl! Can be found in Sea Anemones.
Found: Pearly Oyster, Ocean Chest,Teal Anemone, Blue Anemone, Coral Castle
Uses: item in Aquanther craft, item in Ocean Hors D'oevres craft

I'v just made the Pearlescent potion, was completely out of Vital Extracts, and am about to give Ivy one of the potions to start on the harvesting of White Pearls but is the instruction to clear Ocean Reefs correct? I thought White Pearls were dropped by Blue Anemones and not Ocean Reefs?

SpiritWind00
11-15-17, 10:59 PM
If you look at the post above yours it has the correct info and yes you're right, it should say blue anemone. I'll fix it up now. :)

deadpixel
11-16-17, 12:52 AM
If you look at the post above yours it has the correct info and yes you're right, it should say blue anemone. I'll fix it up now. :)

Thanks for the confirmation SW :)

kendysek
11-16-17, 01:49 AM
Yesterday I crafted and gave my White pearl boost and have no money to chop anemones, so let that expire, but the Black pearl goal did not start. Anyone had that issue? Should I contact support?

SpiritWind00
11-16-17, 02:25 AM
No, what level is your coral castle? The boosts are linked to the level. I put a copy of my post in Post 1.

kendysek
11-16-17, 02:29 AM
No, what level is your coral castle? The boosts are linked to the level.

My castle is level 8, so I will have to wait to those goals. I just was afraid the goals disappeared.

SpiritWind00
11-16-17, 02:38 AM
There's no more news yet about all the questions I asked about boosts, but I'll post as soon as I know more. Could be the last one requires a L9 or 10 castle and that's why it hasn't turned up for you.

I will keep you all posted! :)

PrincessCelestian
11-16-17, 05:36 AM
Drat. I thought the anemone side goals were chop 20 like the coral reef. Well. Guess I won't be finishing the clown fish one in time. Life has gotten hard in Dartania. We are living paycheck to paycheck. I hope that everyone wants sea themed Christmas presents cause that's what they're gettin! In the plus side, I did just start cooking my two aquanthers. Finally managed to save up enough scales for them.

katbtodd
11-16-17, 05:42 AM
This is so not worth it by the time you chop all these your max
All I got was one blue coral and a few coins
With all we put in these events this is not a good prize and I am not very happy with this game lately ,,all it wants is our energy and all our extra coins..which a lot of people do not have

riverly
11-16-17, 06:28 AM
I wish I could see the above attachment clearly. (I'm on a very small phone)
Anyway, I am counting just 9 Witch Scent so far. That almost sounds too good to be true.

netwiz3
11-16-17, 06:51 AM
Anyway, I am counting just 9 Witch Scent so far. That almost sounds too good to be true.

You don't say which level you are on... To upgrade Level 3-9 you will need a total of 43 Witch's Scent. I'm not sure what the requirements for LVL 10 Tidegate are yet.

katbtodd
11-16-17, 06:56 AM

Go to post 3 all the way to the bottom

riverly
11-16-17, 07:24 AM
Go to post 3 all the way to the bottomThat is insane. All those coins and energy for coral and coins. Thanks for the heads up.

meme1098
11-16-17, 07:49 AM
This is so not worth it by the time you chop all these your max
All I got was one blue coral and a few coins
With all we put in these events this is not a good prize and I am not very happy with this game lately ,,all it wants is our energy and all our extra coins..which a lot of people do not have

Yikes!! That's insane!
I've only been chopping a few of the reefs or anemones each time to get to the max, but why would we do that just for a pink aquanther that drops 1 scale each time?

ashley224
11-16-17, 08:00 AM
Trying to clarify, in post 5, it says that the cursed reef drops orange shell. I’ve chopped a lot of cursed reef and have never received an orange shell. Has anyone?

riverly
11-16-17, 08:07 AM
You don't say which level you are on... To upgrade Level 3-9 you will need a total of 43 Witch's Scent. I'm not sure what the requirements for LVL 10 Tidegate are yet.my Tidegate is Level 2. I figured I missed something. That would have been too easy. Witch Scent must be used in something else I haven't gotten to.

katbtodd
11-16-17, 08:14 AM

This is the goal I'm talking about

katbtodd
11-16-17, 08:42 AM
Yikes!! That's insane!
I've only been chopping a few of the reefs or anemones each time to get to the max, but why would we do that just for a pink aquanther that drops 1 scale each time?

This was for the potions

netwiz3
11-16-17, 08:43 AM
Yikes!! That's insane!

I think there is some confusion here. You get the pink aquanther just by delivering the 5 potions which you don't need to chop ANY reefs or anemones for.(you can if you want and need the boosts but it doesn't get you anything except extra of the one item at the end plus a small "rebate" of your coins used)

For the Mayhem goals, I think they were really created for those still "stuck" on Storm threadline... So far haven't seen anything that really benefits the "land and Sea" from Mayhem boosts.

Definitely don't spend any more time/coins chopping unless you need the boosted item and ignore the final rebate/extra boost unless you already had 20 or 40 of the item laying around gathering dust. ;-)

netwiz3
11-16-17, 08:46 AM
Trying to clarify, in post 5, it says that the cursed reef drops orange shell. I’ve chopped a lot of cursed reef and have never received an orange shell. Has anyone?

I've never gotten an orange shell from chopping ANY reef(cursed or not) and I've chopped a lot of reefs. :)

riverly
11-16-17, 08:49 AM
I think there is some confusion here. You get the pink aquanther just by delivering the 5 potions which you don't need to chop ANY reefs or anemones for.(you can if you want and need the boosts but it doesn't get you anything except extra of the one item at the end plus a small "rebate" of your coins used)

For the Mayhem goals, I think they were really created for those still "stuck" on Storm threadline... So far haven't seen anything that really benefits the "land and Sea" from Mayhem boosts.

Definitely don't spend any more time/coins chopping unless you need the boosted item and ignore the final rebate/extra boost unless you already had 20 or 40 of the item laying around gathering dust. ;-)My thoughts too. But then I got to wondering if there was going to be a part 2 or part 3 or would it be part 4 to this mess. Boy I hope not.

nomadma
11-16-17, 08:56 AM
I'm trouble by the aquanthers spawn rate; 40 lives, 4 aquanthers...., 0 orange coral. Sighhhh

PrincessCelestian
11-16-17, 09:04 AM
Gah. 3,000 for the tidewater blooms. My kingdom has never been so broke!!

katbtodd
11-16-17, 09:53 AM
Gah. 3,000 for the tidewater blooms. My kingdom has never been so broke!!

Like I was saying in a earlier post , this is so crazy the amount of coins and energy we are using
It's getting more like work and the fun "
I was with out power acouple weeks back for 4 days and I didn't even miss my game ,thinking the addiction is over

riverly
11-16-17, 10:19 AM
Like I was saying in a earlier post , this is so crazy the amount of coins and energy we are using
It's getting work like work and the fun is leaving..
I was with out power acouple weeks back for 4 days and I didn't even miss my game ,thinking the addiction is overI do not even want an update today. I'm happy toodling around with different things in my kingdom without a timer to worry about and trying to keep my coins above 10 million. If an update has anything to do with baby pets or skins....I think I'll pass. I already need ***** sheets to remember what drops what.

meme1098
11-16-17, 10:31 AM
This was for the potions

Definitely don't spend any more time/coins chopping unless you need the boosted item and ignore the final rebate/extra boost unless you already had 20 or 40 of the item laying around gathering dust. ;-)

Ah, yes. I see now. Some chest with mermaid materials are the reward for that crazy chopping. Looks like your almost there katbtodd. Let us know how many of those items drop if you can.

katbtodd
11-16-17, 10:34 AM
I do not even want an update today. I'm happy toodling around with different things in my kingdom without a timer to worry about and trying to keep my coins above 10 million. If an update has anything to do with baby pets or skins....I think I'll pass. I already need ***** sheets to remember what drops what.

I hear ya there! Expansions would be nice

sirfurryboots
11-16-17, 01:12 PM
So black pearl boost came and went. The 24 hrs expired just after this weeks crazy goal went live. No option at any point to make potions and get a pink beast. What went wrong?

Gaillock
11-17-17, 12:31 AM
How do we "summon" the monkeys besides buying them? Thanks.

SpiritWind00
11-17-17, 01:43 AM
post moved out of event thread and to here - info is in post 2 - it's the side goal indented.

Gaillock
11-17-17, 05:52 AM
post moved out of event thread and to here - info is in post 2 - it's the side goal indented.

I guess I'm dense today, Spirit wind. I see where they are talking about monkeys but it still says SUMMON but I don't see where they tell you how! Thanks.

meme1098
11-17-17, 07:05 AM

I guess I'm dense today, Spirit wind. I see where they are talking about monkeys but it still says SUMMON but I don't see where they tell you how! Thanks.

They spawn when chopping a cursed reef. Also, I've had one spawn tapping Adira.

ashley224
11-17-17, 07:18 AM

You craft them in the mermaid workshop. A quick way to know where to go is to tap on the summon button, it will in this case, point to the mermaid workshop.

Gaillock
11-17-17, 03:13 PM
They spawn when chopping a cursed reef. Also, I've had one spawn tapping Adira.

Oh right. Thanks a lot.

Chaotarch
11-18-17, 02:28 AM
Level 9: 12 Sea Witch's Calling, 4 Coral Sword, 12 Witch's Scent, 10 Gold Storm Trident | +1800
Level 10:

Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

have fun..

Jinc4
11-18-17, 02:57 AM
Level 10: 15 Sea Witch's Calling, 5 Coral Sword, 15 Witch's Scent, 15 Gold Storm Trident | +2000

have fun..

looking forward to that one...does it look any different?

kolakid2
11-18-17, 03:20 AM
In Goal 13:
Fight Heksa 299 hits !!

Goal 14:
Place Prison
Forge Mithril Bars x2 (takes 5 Mithril /12 hrs per bar)
Forge Silver Bars x6 (takes 20 Silver /2 hrs per bar)
Forge Elvenite Bars x6 (takes 10 Elvenite/2hrs per bar)
Fortify Prison (use the materials made)+ 10 Enchanters Essence

kolakid2
11-18-17, 03:43 AM
Goal 15:
Visit Heksa (tap Prison 22hr timer)
waiting to see

kolakid2
11-18-17, 04:05 AM
looking forward to that one...does it look any different?

Has Mermaid lying on it

kolakid2
11-18-17, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE=Jinc4;1471184]looking forward to that one...does it look any different?[/QUOTE
tried loading foto but failed !

MoonVillage3
11-18-17, 10:07 AM
RE: MERMAID MAYHEM
If you craft 2 each of all the 6 potions when you're asked to craft them during the various boosts.. the second one is kept in your inventory and is valid when you have to 'give' for the goal to get the Pink Anquanter.
It's not necessary to craft anymore.

jkc619
11-18-17, 10:45 AM
Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted. :)

ashley224
11-18-17, 08:03 PM
I?m so excited, Fin just dropped a Sea Witch Calling. I couldn?t believe my eyes then I did a happy dance.

MoonVillage3
11-18-17, 11:44 PM
Oh my gosh! I crafted the wrong silver for the gold trident! It is supposed to be the luminous silver and I crafted the aqua silver! Just a heads up to be careful. I was not paying attention and did not realize there were two kinds that could be crafted. :)
this I did too! OMG! it's so easy to make that mistake! now I have sticky stickers everywhere 'LUMINOUS'

Gaillock
11-19-17, 11:54 PM
I don't see the 2 new expansions that don't require expansion tickets. What am I missing? Thanks.

PrincessCelestian
11-20-17, 05:15 AM
Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.

netwiz3
11-20-17, 07:08 AM
Is there a need in this storyline for the blue starfish? I have looked and don't see it. I am maxed and trying to decide whether or not to actually try for the 24 hour blue starfish boost or just skip it.

Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).

QueenCarolyn
11-20-17, 06:34 PM
I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?

meme1098
11-20-17, 07:17 PM
I am stuck on goal 9. I am trying to throw the charm in the water and summon Heska. Nothing happens. How do I throw it in?

Is your Tidegate at Level 6? Heksa showed up when I collected from the Level 6 Tidegate.

netwiz3
11-20-17, 07:21 PM
It's kind of misleading... Every time at the end of the chapter when you need to summon Heska you have to collect from the Tidegate meaning you'll have to wait another 12 hours. :rolleyes:

PrincessCelestian
11-20-17, 09:23 PM
Which event are you on? If on Storm there is a small need for them to use for crafting but nothing in Land and Sea. Just start the boost and let it expire if you don't need anything you can get by chopping reefs.(or anemone depending on the boost).

I am on of land and sea now. My queendom is broke *ss so I am not looking to spend any useless cash 😜😜😜

cavegirl1
11-24-17, 04:18 PM
Hi SW. A point that might be useful for goal 8.

When I clicked on the link in step 1 to get a cursed reef it actually took me to my inventory where I found I had 2! A nice surprise :)
I am guessing that maybe for those of us still working through other steps before starting this goal line, that there must be more opportunities for these to drop before getting to this stage.

I also have purple coral and have not yet got to goal 9.

mxs010
11-24-17, 07:58 PM
For the last three days I am not getting any Marmosea spawned when collecting from Tidebloom. I have Tidegate Level 7 and I am working goal 11 ("Meet Thurston at Tidegate Level 8"). I also purchased one Purple Marmosea for gems.

Is this normal?

SpiritWind00
11-25-17, 01:53 AM
I've found harvesting tidebloom might spawn 1 marmosea if lucky. I'm getting many more from chopping the purple cursed reef. So, yep, most likely normal! :)

Chaotarch
11-25-17, 02:04 AM
I've found harvesting tidebloom might spawn 1 marmosea if lucky. I'm getting many more from chopping the purple cursed reef. So, yep, most likely normal! :)

the pink jellyfin can spawn various marmoseas too:rolleyes:

MoonVillage3
11-25-17, 03:41 PM
the purple cursed reef are not on sale in the market anymore?

meme1098
11-25-17, 04:21 PM

They're under nature, plants tab along with anemone & regular ocean reef.

ashley224
11-25-17, 07:40 PM
Hi SW. A point that might be useful for goal 8.

When I clicked on the link in step 1 to get a cursed reef it actually took me to my inventory where I found I had 2! A nice surprise :)
I am guessing that maybe for those of us still working through other steps before starting this goal line, that there must be more opportunities for these to drop before getting to this stage.

I also have purple coral and have not yet got to goal 9.
It’s nice that they fixed this

meme1098
11-25-17, 09:17 PM

Sorry MoonVillage, just discovered the cursed reef is in the Other tab.

MoonVillage3
11-25-17, 11:04 PM
I don't see them meme :( Ive just checked again.. very slowly. how many pages do you have in the Nature/Plant tab? I have 13. regular coral reefs and anemones I see.. but not the purple Cursed one with 20 chops.

EDITED AGAIN!

ALL OK!!! found them!! as meme said Nature/Other tab.
needed 3 coffees to find where they were hidden! whew!

meme1098
11-26-17, 07:15 AM
I don't see them meme :( Ive just checked again.. very slowly. how many pages do you have in the Nature/Plant tab? I have 13. regular coral reefs and anemones I see.. but not the purple Cursed one with 20 chops.

EDITED AGAIN!

ALL OK!!! found them!! as meme said Nature/Other tab.
needed 3 coffees to find where they were hidden! whew!

:) I could've sworn I'd seen them under the nature tab. Too easy, I guess to put the cursed reef with the other mermaid stuff...lol.

MoonVillage3
11-26-17, 08:00 AM
:) I could've sworn I'd seen them under the nature tab. Too easy, I guess to put the cursed reef with the other mermaid stuff...lol.
thanks meme.. I scearched a long time but honestly didn't think of the 'other' tab. I insisted looking in even decos, plants, nature, buildings. Sure with the Mermaid stuff would have been logical.. but important it's there.. anywhere.

riverly
11-26-17, 08:34 AM
I assume Goal 13 is the last one? Although I'm not close to it. I'm still trying to get venom to level up Tidegate to L6. The venom is scarce. I agree with earlier post. Chopping cursed coral is the best place to spawn the sea monkeys. I can't get any to spawn from tideblooms.

tigarlilyvol
11-26-17, 05:10 PM
I assume Goal 13 is the last one? Although I'm not close to it. I'm still trying to get venom to level up Tidegate to L6. The venom is scarce. I agree with earlier post. Chopping cursed coral is the best place to spawn the sea monkeys. I can't get any to spawn from tideblooms.

15 goals total, check back to post 386 and 387. Have to build prison, after getting to level 10 on Tidegate.

riverly
11-26-17, 07:23 PM
15 goals total, check back to post 386 and 387. Have to build prison, after getting to level 10 on Tidegate.uhoh! I screwed up. After scouring through the posts, I messed up by not using up some stuff while doing the boosts. I should have paid better attention to the advice given. Not timed goal so I should have done things at a slower pace. , it sounded too easy!

Meanwhile - Back to the Wild Turkey

MoonVillage3
11-26-17, 10:10 PM
Ok.. Have to question some things regarding this quest.

I've started L9 Mermaid TideGate.. and after calculating what's needed.. and also having finished the Mayhem Event, first of all say to developers that the materials gained are already finished just when we start the hard part of this quest. So from here on will take months to get through with the rate of low drops we receive. Drops have been better than a month ago.. but definitely still insufficient for the goals to be completed in decent timing.

What I'm asking as a humble, simple player who does enjoy CS, is playing faithfully for years, appreciates my game to happily keep me company through my long days.. is why has such difficulties and demanding goals been put into this event?

I need a Doctor's Degree to work out these complicated goals to make a tiny step. There is certainly no enjoyment facing all these complications, insufficient drops, calculations, overtime continuous crafting, unbelievable amounts of materials collect, almost all classified as rare drops.

I do play on and off all day, hours I have to dedicate to the game.. but when it's so complicated to reach the end it's not a pleasure anymore, nor satisfaction when it's completed.. it becomes a horrible nightmare and not appreciated in my opinion. I know there are heaps of experts out there, but they too point at relaxing peasure and all of us choose this game for fun, not for torture.

I do excuse my post to forum readers as it's not positive.. but I really have to question this change of style I'm seeing after years of play and I'm sure all players are encountering difficulties.

riverly
11-26-17, 10:52 PM
I guess my ignorance was bliss. Just now seeing what lies ahead. I don't care how long this takes me I am NOT going broke trying to get this stuff done! I'll just try to focus on it bit by bit and hopefully sort it all out as I go.
I just now got to level 6 Tidegate.

Thanks SW for the updated goals.
I think. Lol.
Edit: I may have missed some earlier updates and just now seeing them. Been doing the Turkey Event and soup kitchen and have been busy over the holiday.

kattkrazie
11-26-17, 11:47 PM
Ok.. Have to question some things regarding this quest.

I've started L9 Mermaid TideGate.. and after calculating what's needed.. and also having finished the Mayhem Event, first of all say to developers that the materials gained are already finished just when we start the hard part of this quest. So from here on will take months to get through with the rate of low drops we receive. Drops have been better than a month ago.. but definitely still insufficient for the goals to be completed in decent timing.

What I'm asking as a humble, simple player who does enjoy CS, is playing faithfully for years, appreciates my game to happily keep me company through my long days.. is why has such difficulties and demanding goals been put into this event?

I need a Doctor's Degree to work out these complicated goals to make a tiny step. There is certainly no enjoyment facing all these complications, insufficient drops, calculations, overtime continuous crafting, unbelievable amounts of materials collect, almost all classified as rare drops.

I do play on and off all day, hours I have to dedicate to the game.. but when it's so complicated to reach the end it's not a pleasure anymore, nor satisfaction when it's completed.. it becomes a horrible nightmare and not appreciated in my opinion. I know there are heaps of experts out there, but they too point at relaxing peasure and all of us choose this game for fun, not for torture.

I do excuse my post to forum readers as it's not positive.. but I really have to question this change of style I'm seeing after years of play and I'm sure all players are encountering difficulties.

Remember the Sister, Sister goal? I think it took me 6 months to finish. Going from Lv. 9 to Lv. 10 for the Tidegate will take me about 2 weeks of crafting without using any gems. So not as bad as it looks. And since the luminous silver takes 8 hrs., there's no need to stay in the game constantly. You just have to check on things a few times a day.

Some players were tired of fast-paced, timed goals so this was probably intended to give us something to do at our own pace. No hurry unless you just want to hurry. I don't agree that there is no satisfaction when you get it done. I'll be very happy. :p

I don't disagree entirely, just have a different perspective. I'm enjoying it so far. I love the mermaid theme.

Jinc4
11-27-17, 04:29 AM
The main challenge for level 10 is silver (15 tridents, each requiring 60 silver) so the time taken to collect silver leaves plenty of time to get all the other resources. I've actually completed all the other elements of L10 without having to worry about the resources, however the tridents will take me another couple of weeks. Watch your lumin essence and super glue levels though - don't forget to collect mermaid scales and sap!!

Chaotarch
11-27-17, 08:41 AM
@Shibuya: you still need some Cards for Page 1?

ShibuyaCloth
11-27-17, 11:12 AM
@Shibuya: you still need some Cards for Page 1?

Yes, I need most stuff as I am not done with the first mermaid arc.

claupu
11-28-17, 12:31 AM
I'm trying to gather Dark Pollen. The first time I tended my 5 shrubs I got 2 Pollen. After tending the shubs several times more (about 5 times?) I still have only 2 Dark Pollen in my inventory. Is the drop rate that low? Or am I just unlucky?

SpiritWind00
11-28-17, 01:16 AM
I'm trying to gather Dark Pollen. The first time I tended my 5 shrubs I got 2 Pollen. After tending the shubs several times more (about 5 times?) I still have only 2 Dark Pollen in my inventory. Is the drop rate that low? Or am I just unlucky?
Yes it's pretty low..... I have 12 shrubs and that's about what I get too each collection. sometimes a few, sometimes none. I did have the elven boost on when I was collecting tidebloom to double my drops, and it also doubles dark pollen, so that was helpful.

claupu
11-28-17, 01:34 AM
Yes it's pretty low..... I have 12 shrubs and that's about what I get too each collection. sometimes a few, sometimes none. I did have the elven boost on when I was collecting tidebloom to double my drops, and it also doubles dark pollen, so that was helpful.

Thank you SW.

netwiz3
11-28-17, 06:43 AM

It is pretty low and you'll have the best luck with shrubs containing Red flowers... Also once you have the Red Seamonkey it'll drop Dark Pollen and Red Coral regularly and you'll be set. ;-)

ggfdddgh
11-29-17, 10:49 AM
Has any one tried crafting two marmosea of the same color by doing them at the same time in the mermaid workshops?
I've made one and then he is locked. Now i made a different one and I'm thinking of not taking him out till i have enough materials to craft another one. But it will take me forever to craft five orange starfish again

SpiritWind00
11-29-17, 01:46 PM
You can't craft 2. The craft info says max of 1. If you leave it sitting there for ages and craft another you won't be able to place the second one. We've seen this in many other events where a cap is 1.

ggfdddgh
11-29-17, 10:19 PM
Thanks!

wiokro
12-01-17, 08:18 PM
Can you help?
My marmaid mayhem stopped after while pearl boost, no way to advance further... What am I missing?
Thanks

riverly
12-01-17, 10:02 PM
Can you help?
My marmaid mayhem stopped after while pearl boost, no way to advance further... What am I missing?
ThanksOther players ran into this problem too. It appears that the coral castle has to be level 8 and up for some of the mermaid mayhem boosts to show up.

riverly
12-01-17, 10:08 PM
I am crafting my orange Crush. I used every orange shell I had, but hoping for some to drop from him. Plus I've had some anemones to drop. Anything that saves coins!!!
I like that name. Orange Crush. I'm getting thirsty.

Oops. I got ahead of myself. It was the orange starfish that I had been crafting! To be continued......

coolssp
12-02-17, 10:30 AM
I’m not getting venom :( I make sure I have no monsters before clearing tidebloom and can’t seem to trigger marmosa and in about 50 clearings, even if get the monster, no venom

Any suggestions welcome :)

riverly
12-02-17, 02:23 PM
I?m not getting venom :( I make sure I have no monsters before clearing tidebloom and can?t seem to trigger marmosa and in about 50 clearings, even if get the monster, no venom

Any suggestions welcome :)i don't think the tideblooms have spawned any for me at all. The alternatives are to spend millions of coin on cursed reef or be v e r y !!!! patient and wait for cursed reef to drop from Tidegate or Adira. Then chop.

I just got cursed reef from Adira. So it does happen. Also if at all possible, craft a marmosea. Mine just dropped venom. I have Ripley.

ginerp
12-03-17, 11:23 AM
I have a question about the timed goals. They say to "clear" a certain number of an item. If I had that item down to needing just one more chop to clear, then started the goal, then cleared it with one last chop, would it count?

ShibuyaCloth
12-03-17, 12:42 PM
I have a question about the timed goals. They say to "clear" a certain number of an item. If I had that item down to needing just one more chop to clear, then started the goal, then cleared it with one last chop, would it count?

yes

MoonVillage3
12-03-17, 02:47 PM
I?m not getting venom :( I make sure I have no monsters before clearing tidebloom and can?t seem to trigger marmosa and in about 50 clearings, even if get the monster, no venom

Any suggestions welcome :)

I find it easier to spawn marmoseas by chopping the cursed reef. one reef spawns more or less 3 of them. not all drop venom.. but usually they do. you don't have to buy the cursed reefs, if you're patient they will drop from the castle, tide-gate or Adira the mermaid.
when you craft your own pet marmoseas, they will drop venom too, almost at each collection. more pets you've crafted.. the more venom you collect.
harvesting the tide-bloom flowers can spawn marmoseas, but not so easily as from the cursed reefs. you have to plant many.
hope this helps.

coolssp
12-04-17, 03:07 AM
i don't think the tideblooms have spawned any for me at all. The alternatives are to spend millions of coin on cursed reef or be v e r y !!!! patient and wait for cursed reef to drop from Tidegate or Adira. Then chop.

I just got cursed reef from Adira. So it does happen. Also if at all possible, craft a marmosea. Mine just dropped venom. I have Ripley.

Thanks, I had cleared cursed reef only once before. But after your suggestion I tried again and I?m getting a few monsters. I?ve finally upgraded tide pool to L5 and will slowly work towards next upgrade :)

coolssp
12-04-17, 03:08 AM
I find it easier to spawn marmoseas by chopping the cursed reef. one reef spawns more or less 3 of them. not all drop venom.. but usually they do. you don't have to buy the cursed reefs, if you're patient they will drop from the castle, tide-gate or Adira the mermaid.
when you craft your own pet marmoseas, they will drop venom too, almost at each collection. more pets you've crafted.. the more venom you collect.
harvesting the tide-bloom flowers can spawn marmoseas, but not so easily as from the cursed reefs. you have to plant many.
hope this helps.

Thanks sweetie

riverly
12-05-17, 09:15 AM
I finally got Crush. Now I'll see if he coughs up some orange shells. I need those for brew and to dye shells purple.
Having marmoseas solves the venom shortage, but those orange shells are hard to come by without buying blue anemones which I'm trying to avoid. I still have an expansion that requires 1 million.

PrincessCupOButter
12-05-17, 09:22 AM
I finally got Crush. Now I'll see if he coughs up some orange shells. I need those for brew and to dye shells purple.
Having marmoseas solves the venom shortage, but those orange shells are hard to come by without buying blue anemones which I'm trying to avoid. I still have an expansion that requires 1 million.

Congrats on crush!! I haven't managed to tame any sea monkeys yet. Not enough time/energy to fight them! I do have the same issue with orange shells though. :/ I did get a blue anemone from the adventure yesterday. And I check the castle and nagas regularly. I have managed to accumulate 32 blue anemones in storage just from collecting often. (I didn't chop them all for mermaid mayhem) And now I don't have the spare energy to chop them. :rolleyes: But I do recommend using the few energy to check the castle as often as possible and the naga(s) if you have them.

Ps. checking the nagas regularly also helps me do the Naga trade which helps with coins!

riverly
12-05-17, 09:35 AM
Yes, I check my 2 Naga everyday. That trade is too valuable to ignore. We definitely need some higher coin returns in the very near future if not now. I'll post the drops of Crush and see if using all my orange shells for him was a good idea or not.
And collect from mermaid area with a beast parked.

ashley224
12-06-17, 04:12 AM
Upon completion of these goals, do all the crafts disappear from the mermaid workshop again?

Chaotarch
12-06-17, 06:15 AM
Upon completion of these goals, do all the crafts disappear from the mermaid workshop again?

no, not all.
you can still craft:
beams&blocks, shipwheel, purple Shell, orange starfish, mermaids purse, luminous starfish, enchanted Pearls, mermaid necklace, sea witch calling

Chaotarch
12-06-17, 06:24 AM
some inventory Cards 1:

Chaotarch
12-06-17, 06:26 AM
some inventory Cards 2:

Chaotarch
12-06-17, 06:27 AM
some inventory Cards 3:

ashley224
12-06-17, 02:33 PM
no, not all.
you can still craft:
beams&blocks, shipwheel, purple Shell, orange starfish, mermaids purse, luminous starfish, enchanted Pearls, mermaid necklace, sea witch calling

Thank you

hagypagy
12-10-17, 08:38 AM
!!My mermaid area is now complete!! :D :cool:
Just need to raise the Tidegate to LVL10 now and lock Heska up in prison.

I never spend money on this game but I bought the Cornelius package.
Was the best purchase ever!!
I've managed to progress quite far with minimal effort.

Destiel0918
12-10-17, 10:56 AM
If anyone tries to craft more than 1 of each marmosea - you CAN'T.
I tried to craft two purple ones at the same time - but it doesn't allow you to storage nor place it - as you are already on the limit - only option is selling it for 0 coins.

CathyDucky
12-10-17, 07:04 PM
Chapter/Item
Tidebloom Seed
Storm Water
Jellyfin Jelly
Tidebloom
Purple Coral

Cursed Pearl
Red Coral
Mermaid Brew
Dark Pollen
Marmosea Venom
Cursed Coral
Black Pearl
White Pearl
Luminous Silver

Mithril

Total

Would like to confirm we need 75 luminous silver in goal 13 as indicted in the table or only 3 luminous silver stated in 1st page of goal 13? Thanks.

ashley224
12-10-17, 07:28 PM
Would like to confirm we need 75 luminous silver in goal 13 as indicted in the table or only 3 luminous silver stated in 1st page of goal 13? Thanks.

If you reread the information on page 1, there are 3 luminous silver required for each gold trident. We need a total of 10+15=25 gold tridents. This totals 3x25=75 luminous silver.

CathyDucky
12-10-17, 10:45 PM
Thanks, ashley224.

CathyDucky
12-10-17, 10:51 PM

Do you know if harvest champion also double the drop of tideblooms? Thanks.

MoonVillage3
12-10-17, 10:54 PM

If you reread the information on page 1, there are 3 luminous silver required for each gold trident. We need a total of 10+15=25 gold tridents. This totals 3x25=75 luminous silver.

and that's 1500 pieces of silver needed :eek:! that's where I've reached.
do remember the little Royal Animals do drop Silver to help you in that collection.

MoonVillage3
12-10-17, 10:56 PM
Do you know if harvest champion also double the drop of tideblooms? Thanks.
yes it does.. and collecting Tideblooms occasionally spawn Marmoseas.

CathyDucky
12-11-17, 04:01 AM
Thanks Moon.

VersaceMorrow
12-11-17, 06:06 AM
Is there any disadvantage to expanding into the new B and C squares before getting to this point in the story line? I really need the space.

riverly
12-11-17, 08:10 AM
Is there any disadvantage to expanding into the new B and C squares before getting to this point in the story line? I really need the space.I hope not. I try to expand when plots open up but those last 3 are really expensive. But I do give my lanterns, so I can replenish my supply.

riverly
12-11-17, 08:23 AM
and that's 1500 pieces of silver needed :eek:! that's where I've reached.
do remember the little Royal Animals do drop Silver to help you in that collection.the Shadow Lynx and Arctic Bear and Yerik Bear give silver. Now I've got to figure out what the Royal Pets are!! I'm not sure I have any. So many to keep track of.

SpiritWind00
12-11-17, 01:32 PM
Why not check the inventory guide for Silver drops! (Bit of advertising going on now!:)) I've put out as much as I can of things that drop silver. Deep mines are better than sparkling but I can see some rock chopping in my immediate future. Think it's time for a Silver Mine!

Dinatized
12-11-17, 02:49 PM
Why not check the inventory guide for Silver drops! (Bit of advertising going on now!:)) I've put out as much as I can of things that drop silver. Deep mines are better than sparkling but I can see some rock chopping in my immediate future. Think it's time for a Silver Mine!

A Silver Mind would be great😁😁

riverly
12-11-17, 03:29 PM
Why not check the inventory guide for Silver drops! (Bit of advertising going on now!:)) I've put out as much as I can of things that drop silver. Deep mines are better than sparkling but I can see some rock chopping in my immediate future. Think it's time for a Silver Mine!yes I have considered resorting to chopping rocks. Maybe later on.

dakota1105
12-12-17, 02:17 PM
Please forgive me if this has been covered,but I can?t find where (of if) it has been covered. I am having trouble purchasing a cursed coral reef. Where do I go? I looked under nature and plants and everywhere else I can think of. Thank you so much for your assistance. ID. Dakota1105

PrincessCupOButter
12-12-17, 02:37 PM
Please forgive me if this has been covered,but I can?t find where (of if) it has been covered. I am having trouble purchasing a cursed coral reef. Where do I go? I looked under nature and plants and everywhere else I can think of. Thank you so much for your assistance. ID. Dakota1105

It's under Nature/Other and it's the very last item on the very last page.

dakota1105
12-12-17, 04:27 PM
It's under Nature/Other and it's the very last item on the very last page.

Thank you sooo much, I don’t know why I was having such a hard time locating it.

meme1098
12-13-17, 07:31 AM
I'm really confused about the *gold* trident. Why are we forging big chunks of silver to forge a *gold* trident?
It would make much more sense to use one gold nugget to forge a gold trident.

riverly
12-17-17, 09:30 PM
Fin and Bubbles are playing hard to get.

GarnetJ
12-18-17, 08:30 AM
Fin and Bubbles are playing hard to get.

For me, Ripley is the one playing hard to get.

riverly
12-18-17, 06:08 PM
For me, Ripley is the one playing hard to get.Thats because he's hiding out at my kingdom. Anyway, finally getting to Level 9. With help from chopping rocks for other goal.

valdermarian
12-19-17, 10:55 AM
Have the Tidebloom stopped generating Mermoseas? I used to get about 3 for ever 60 farm plot. I have now cleared over 180 of them without a single one.

GarnetJ
12-19-17, 11:50 AM
Have the Tidebloom stopped generating Mermoseas? I used to get about 3 for ever 60 farm plot. I have now cleared over 180 of them without a single one.

I harvest a full crop of tideblooms each morning and occasionally I will get one to pop up, but it isn't unusual for me to clear a full farm plot with none. I have much more luck getting them from the Cursed Reef.

But I did finally get Ripley!! I'll wait to focus on Crush until after I complete the other goals. And chopping all of the rocks for the other event is certainly helping me with the Gold Storm Tridents. So I am slowly inching my way towards Level 9. I am SO glad this is not a timed event.

belbar22
12-19-17, 03:33 PM
Aargh just chopped 6 anemone's and only got 3 orange shells!!! Why are they soooo rare?

SpiritWind00
12-19-17, 07:08 PM
I agree! Orange shells are my hold up too and I'm collecting from all possible sources as often as they are available.

I got Crush yesterday, so now Ripley has a friend :) I hope the next expansions include another couple of squares in the mermaid area as it's getting a bit cramped down there with all the jellyfin!

cavegirl1
12-20-17, 01:00 AM
Aargh just chopped 6 anemone's and only got 3 orange shells!!! Why are they soooo rare?

I'm with you! I am now unbelievably maxed on clown fish, which use to be rare, due to lack of orange shells ...

nateryd
12-23-17, 07:12 AM
This is now my sixth marmosea that hasn’t dropped any venom after the battle. Is this supposed to drop every time?also.. are these supposed to to spawn regularly? Because I can go through at least two cursed reefs without a spawn. Then I don’t get any venom, which I need to upgrade!? These cursed reefs are way too expensive to keep going down this road!

riverly
12-23-17, 11:46 AM
This is now my sixth marmosea that hasn?t dropped any venom after the battle. Is this supposed to drop every time?also.. are these supposed to to spawn regularly? Because I can go through at least two cursed reefs without a spawn. Then I don?t get any venom, which I need to upgrade!? These cursed reefs are way too expensive to keep going down this road!if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then. Then patience pays off in regard to getting cursed reef drops from Tidegate, Adira, and I think even the castle.

I am now crafting Bubbles, and then I'll have all of them. Yay!

nateryd
12-24-17, 06:14 AM
[QUOTE=riverly;1480958]if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then. Then patience pays off in regard to getting cursed reef drops from Tidegate, Adira, and I think even the castle.

But doesn’t the spawned marmosea normally also drop the venom? It always used to before. It’s going to take a Lonnng time to craft one, they’re barely spawning for me. Just chopped three cursed reef now. No spawns :(
I just want to know if this is the norm. Or if I should post in the bugs thread?

transberry
12-24-17, 11:52 AM
Blue eels are so hard to get

SpiritWind00
12-24-17, 07:46 PM
No the marmosea venom doesn't drop every time. More like 1 in 3. ;)

hagypagy
12-27-17, 04:27 AM
I agree! Orange shells are my hold up too and I'm collecting from all possible sources as often as they are available.

I got Crush yesterday, so now Ripley has a friend :)

Congrats!!
Crush is the hardest to get!
All that storm water adds up to a lot of Orange shells! :eek:
I am waiting to build up Blue Anemones in storage from Coral Castle drops to hit my Pearlesent Potion tho, which is holding me up.

I have all five others: Cornelius , Ripley , Fin , Maurice and Bubbles.
(anyone feel free to play Where's Wally in my kingdom to find them all :D )

Cornelius was the best purchase ever!
He allowed me to get all the coloured fins without chopping endless Cursed Corals.

AinoDK
12-27-17, 02:43 PM
One of my marmoseas just dropped a purple starfish. What is that used for?

ShibuyaCloth
12-27-17, 03:09 PM
One of my marmoseas just dropped a purple starfish. What is that used for?

No known use so far. A nice collector item.

QueenCarolyn
12-27-17, 07:19 PM
You are going to need 30 luminous silver for goal 13. Better start making it now.

ashley224
12-27-17, 08:37 PM
You are going to need 30 luminous silver for goal 13. Better start making it now.

You will require a few more than 30 luminous silver for goal 13....

CathyDucky
12-29-17, 09:21 AM
if you can manage to get at least one marmosea, you can really get plenty of needed venom then.
I am facing difficulty in getting venom for the upgrade. Is venom a guaranteed drop from pet marmosea? Which is the best pet marmosea to purchase as their cost in terms of gem differ.
There is a mention of best purchase of Cornelius but where can i find it in the market? Thx.

Destiel0918
12-29-17, 09:32 AM
I am facing difficulty in getting venom for the upgrade. Is venom a guaranteed drop from pet marmosea? Which is the best pet marmosea to purchase as their cost in terms of gem differ.
There is a mention of best purchase of Cornelius but where can i find it in the market? Thx.

Well, I've got all of them. So far they all seem to drop marmorseavenom really often. Can't count anymore since I'm maxed out - but didn't notice any noticable difference between venom drops, between the different colored ones. Other than that - choose easiest one - to build up fast venom supply...or make one which drops materials you need most.

Orange one - orange shells, orange starfish...orange coral... ( useful for mermaid potions)
Purple- purple shell, purple starfish etc. - each animal drops coral of their own color + other same colored items.

Cornelious ( green one) - was once offered as value pack offer - can't find it on the market.

CathyDucky
12-29-17, 06:37 PM
Thanks Destiel0918 for your useful reply.

riverly
01-01-18, 10:38 AM
I saw mention of purple starfish that has no apparent use. I wonder if that means there will be another part to this line. I've crafted enough luminous silver with the silver I'm getting from chopping rocks. What are other players doing with all the silver. I don't want to tie up my workshop for 2 days for 1 piece of mithril.
I wish level 8 upgrades required silver instead of gold. They are expensive!!! Not sure if it's necessary.

Uh oh. Recalculating! I still have a few more lum silver to go. The chopping rocks for the Time Traveler is helping a lot with this.

Destiel0918
01-03-18, 07:08 PM
I saw mention of purple starfish that has no apparent use. I wonder if that means there will be another part to this line. I've crafted enough luminous silver with the silver I'm getting from chopping rocks. What are other players doing with all the silver. I don't want to tie up my workshop for 2 days for 1 piece of mithril.
I wish level 8 upgrades required silver instead of gold. They are expensive!!! Not sure if it's necessary.

Uh oh. Recalculating! I still have a few more lum silver to go. The chopping rocks for the Time Traveler is helping a lot with this.

I do sometimes craft mithril - although I also have Mystic Kiln which also acts as magic forge - so I can make mithril there and keep two forges available.

Destiel0918
01-04-18, 12:38 PM
Finally!

riverly
01-04-18, 12:53 PM
Finally!

41315That's great. I still have a ways to go but maybe I'll get more done while waiting on Ivy's hut for the Time will Tale . (Or whatever it's called).

Destiel0918
01-04-18, 02:11 PM
That's great. I still have a ways to go but maybe I'll get more done while waiting on Ivy's hut for the Time will Tale . (Or whatever it's called).

It certainly helped with getting silver for all this luminous silver we needed. In ten hours I have to defeat Heska again, but I can finally move on with story line.
I just hope next ones are cheaper - mermaid quests are too expensive, and it will take years to build up enough coins again. If next ones are as expensive- it would ruin the game.

riverly
01-05-18, 09:03 PM
Does it seem like the mermaid area is closer to the water? I just do not recall it being like that. Almost on a cliff near the water.

Destiel0918
01-06-18, 03:14 PM
Does it seem like the mermaid area is closer to the water? I just do not recall it being like that. Almost on a cliff near the water.

Hmm, It does look bit closer to me too, if I think about it. I like it even better, fits to have it closer to the sea.

clarontinalisa
01-07-18, 08:20 AM
Can anyone who has upgraded to level 10 and defeated heska for the final time, confirm if you can continue to craft in the mermaid workshop? Last time the crafts disappeared once the task was completed. I need to restock but don’t want to finish if they disappear again.

ashley224
01-07-18, 12:12 PM
Can anyone who has upgraded to level 10 and defeated heska for the final time, confirm if you can continue to craft in the mermaid workshop? Last time the crafts disappeared once the task was completed. I need to restock but don?t want to finish if they disappear again.
I asked this question earlier in this forum and the specific crafts still available were listed by someone. Most of the crafts are still available, if you would like details, read back through the pages.

Destiel0918
01-07-18, 05:12 PM
If anyone wonders:

After you are done with Land and Sea part 2 goal lines, and visited Heska in prison - you still get to craft things in mermaid workshop.

Destiel0918
01-07-18, 05:12 PM
I asked this question earlier in this forum and the specific crafts still available were listed by someone. Most of the crafts are still available, if you would like details, read back through the pages.

Yes, I finished yesterday. And crafts are still there.

sophie_luv
01-10-18, 08:03 AM
I didnt get enough pink fin for Bubbles - Pink Marmosea.

Destiel0918
01-10-18, 03:56 PM
I didnt get enough pink fin for Bubbles - Pink Marmosea.

Well, you still can get it. You have all the time in the world for that. Just sometimes chop some cursed reefs to trigger more marmoseas - until you get the pink fins. You can even wait until third mermaid and tide gate have dropped you enough free cursed reefs - so you don't have to buy them.

This is not timed goal line - so just keep chopping and fighting until you have enough.

ratdogs4
01-11-18, 05:50 AM
I currently have the Mermaid Mayhem: White Pearl Party active but am not receiving triple white pearls (only one per pearl instead of three). I cannot find the link to send a ticket to Storm 8. Could someone post the link for me? Thank you so much.