PDA

View Full Version : COMING SOON: The Journey Continues!

PikaSquirrel
11-06-17, 05:11 PM
Hey everyone!

Make sure you complete all Goals of 'What Storms May Come' to access the Goals to continue the adventure on 11/9/17 at 11 AM PT! This is part of the main storyline and will not be a timed event.

If you haven't finished the What Storms May Come Goals, visit THIS THREAD (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-Coral-Castle-*goals-in-post-2-6*) for more information!

https://i.imgur.com/lrT6jZA.png

ktorewqas
11-06-17, 05:55 PM
Wow, is it still expensive to do? ;)

PrincessCelestian
11-06-17, 06:37 PM
Sigh. This looks fun. But I haven't finished what storms may come yet. At least I'll have some time to work on it that week. Maybe I'll get to finish what storms may come and start this one. It is a really expensive goal line and it's tough to do with all of these super energy timed events.

hagypagy
11-06-17, 06:47 PM
Still collecting Mermaid Brews to forge the Trident... So I'm close but still a looong way to go.
Luckily I have a lot of Reefs and Anemones in storage to whack through so might be able to catch up.

Loving the new "Sea Monkey" creatures and "Ursula". :cool:

SpiritWind00
11-06-17, 07:08 PM
Woohoo! That pic looks awesome! Perhaps that is Heksa? I better hurry up and finish writing Part 4 goals. I have all the info, it's just been on the backburner... :)

GlvtenFree
11-06-17, 10:07 PM
this update looks like it will be very cool i love the way the sea adventure parts look
but alas i am still on lvl 7 castle because of a mithril shortage... kinda funny since the current event woukd have tricked me into using it all but i said no because im still working in my castle upgrades.

RevdKathy
11-06-17, 11:28 PM
I'm on level 8... But the idea of a week without timed goals so I can focus on the storyline sounds wonderful. I'd like that more often, to be honest.

MoonVillage3
11-06-17, 11:45 PM
this update looks like it will be very cool i love the way the sea adventure parts look
but alas i am still on lvl 7 castle because of a mithril shortage... kinda funny since the current event woukd have tricked me into using it all but i said no because im still working in my castle upgrades.

I did forget the Mirthil use in this event.. better hurry up and fill the inventory! the Armored Direwolf emptied my resources!

Irma_Isle
11-07-17, 12:18 AM
I'm on level 8... But the idea of a week without timed goals so I can focus on the storyline sounds wonderful. I'd like that more often, to be honest.

I'm level 50 but not finished What Storms May Come. But I'm happy. After endless event, I felt a little exhausting. Same with my inventory. So its nice to stop for a while, restock and continue my storyline. I never continue my storyline because of event always demand every energy I have. So thank you s8.

cavegirl1
11-07-17, 03:22 AM
Still collecting Mermaid Brews to forge the Trident... So I'm close but still a looong way to go.
Luckily I have a lot of Reefs and Anemones in storage to whack through so might be able to catch up.

Loving the new "Sea Monkey" creatures and "Ursula". :cool:

I'm still working on the trident too. So yep, definitely will be nice to have a chance to complete this step!

ladyperidot
11-07-17, 05:21 AM
I haven't even made it to the trident step yet. Need one more storm water to make the mirror. Eels seem to be an endangered species!

tonyjosiah
11-07-17, 07:03 AM
This is awesome! I love it when the main storyline is continued. What Storms May Come was the second toughest since Sister Sister or as I like to call it “Twisted Sister” =P I guess this is why the castle and mermaids continued to drop sea items, I can’t wait!

Jackiesq
11-07-17, 09:15 AM
I'm at the beginning of part 4. I'll use the days for my open storyline quests and to get some resources maxed again. Everything is waiting for energy this week, because of the hunt. It's great to work on things without the stress of timed events. 😊

ShibuyaCloth
11-07-17, 09:18 AM
I am still blocked at the end of part III. Storm Water eels are just extinct, with the energy hungry events not much left for chopping sea items. Well, let's see what the min REQ will be. But I expect a resource hungry arc.

hagypagy
11-07-17, 02:04 PM
Woohoo! That pic looks awesome! Perhaps that is Heksa? I better hurry up and finish writing Part 4 goals. I have all the info, it's just been on the backburner... :)

Doesn't it just!!
You're spot on... It must be Heska! :cool:

I'm hoping we might get a water expansion area.

SpiritWind00
11-07-17, 02:17 PM
Water expansions - that would be super cool... I was musing about having scores of those jelly fish floating gently around my board (ie, like the kingdom walker but floater). Or, Ivy can make some jellyfish sandwiches!

MAnesi
11-07-17, 06:05 PM
This challenge is way too expensive to complete. Nothing that is going to be chopped up should cost 80,000 coins.

kattkrazie
11-07-17, 07:22 PM
Water expansions - that would be super cool... I was musing about having scores of those jelly fish floating gently around my board (ie, like the kingdom walker but floater). Or, Ivy can make some jellyfish sandwiches!

I'm with you! My eyes locked on those jellyfish, and I didn't see anything else. I want the jellyfish bobbing in the water. Or floating over the water. So much potential here...:eek:

jkc619
11-08-17, 09:01 AM
This is so exciting for me! I have finished the castle and have been collecting from all the items I have and have been getting eels and anemones and such so I have plenty stocked. I bet they make us use new things instead of what they had us using before. I did not waste much energy on the direwolf thing because these events are getting boring. The animals you make all give you the same thing. I hope this one is as fun as it looks. :)

jkc619
11-08-17, 09:50 AM
This challenge is way too expensive to complete. Nothing that is going to be chopped up should cost 80,000 coins.

I have been getting those items from the Nagas and from things like the castle and the mermaids, anchors, etc. I have so many now that I won't have to pay for one for a while now. I have been collecting from those things all along hoping we would have a continuation of this story line. :)

plby
11-09-17, 11:57 AM
I have been getting those items from the Nagas and from things like the castle and the mermaids, anchors, etc. I have so many now that I won't have to pay for one for a while now. I have been collecting from those things all along hoping we would have a continuation of this story line. :)

Your drop rate is a lot better than mine. This far four anchors, four sea shells, castle and two mermaids have dropped an impressive one blue anemone and three reefs between them.

Having spent about 25 million coins on choppables I'm done spending coins on this quest. Still stuck on crafting the mirror cause of shortage of eels. A continuation of this quest line isn't exactly something I'm getting excited about

CharlieGirl9
11-09-17, 12:11 PM
Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does. Blue Coral is not something I was short of. Why couldn't it boost clown fish drops?

idrispad
11-09-17, 12:20 PM
I'm beyond bored with this storyline. The drops are just so dire there is no encouragement to carry on. I've been stuck trying to upgrade the castle to Level 7 for months now (or it seems that way) but I can't get the orange coral stuff to make the coral blocks and beams.

olcastle
11-09-17, 12:30 PM
Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does

You'll get triple Blue Coral.

RealGoblinKing
11-09-17, 12:54 PM
Any hints on what "This will boost Blue Coral drops!" means? I have brewed some Coral Concoction, but I'm nervous to use it until I know what it does. Blue Coral is not something I was short of. Why couldn't it boost clown fish drops?

Completing that quest will drop extra blue coral while the quest is active. After this quest is complete, keep going for more quests that boost clownfish, eels, and more mermaid items!

BufftonHeights
11-09-17, 01:37 PM
I am always short of clownfish trying to upgrade the castle from L9 to L10. Those of you that may have spent the 250 gems for the chest, is it worth it?

kattkrazie
11-09-17, 05:01 PM
I am always short of clownfish trying to upgrade the castle from L9 to L10. Those of you that may have spent the 250 gems for the chest, is it worth it?

No, the chest is definitely not worth 250 gems. It's a reward for completing something to do with the coral castle. Mine usually drops seaweed and it has a long timer, like 22 hrs., I think. You'll get one free as part of the quest, so better to save your gems. ;)

SpiritWind00
11-09-17, 05:25 PM
If you are currently going through the goals for What Storms May Come, please continue discussions here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?99296-Castle-Story-6-15-What-Storms-May-Come-Coral-Castle-*goals-in-post-2-6*).

If you are currently going through the goals for Of Land and Sea (the next goal line after Storms), please continue discussions here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101737-Castle-Story-11-9-Of-Land-and-Sea-goals-in-posts-2).

If you have any questions about the Boosts which are available over both of these storylines, please use the Of Land and Sea thread as that is where that information is being recorded.

Wowsers there a *lot* going on!! :) closing this thread now.