PDA

View Full Version : Constant Crashes

ReiSixx9
11-06-17, 12:27 PM
Samsung galaxy s3 SCH-1535 android version 4.4.2
Game version 1.6.1

I recently started playing bakery story 2 again, but it keeps randomly crashing. It will also crash no matter what a few seconds after I open the market. It's made a lot of the game unplayable.

I hope you can help me fix this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 11:07 PM
Crashes are usually due to insufficient resources on your device. Please make sure you have plenty of space on your device. Try restarting your device and start Bakery 2 without other apps. Hope this helps.

ReiSixx9
11-07-17, 01:35 AM
I have over half of the space on my phone left and I've restarted my phone multiple times (with no other apps and with other apps) to no avail unfortunately.

ReiSixx9
11-08-17, 12:27 AM
Any ideas?

kooky panda
11-08-17, 02:26 PM
Try clearing the cache for the game to see if that helps.

On your device go to
Settings -Application manager -Bakery story 2 and hit the Clear data button .

ReiSixx9
11-08-17, 04:47 PM
I've tried clearing the cache, hard resetting my phone, soft resetting my phone, re-installing the game, closing all background apps, force closing the game, I've tried everything it feels like and unfortunately it still crashes whenever I open the market or the tasks (checklist clipboard icon).

ReiSixx9
11-08-17, 07:25 PM
I also just tried it on another phone (with a new account and my account) and it crashed just the same so it's not my phone.

kooky panda
11-09-17, 11:08 AM
I also just tried it on another phone (with a new account and my account) and it crashed just the same so it's not my phone.

Are you playing on wifi? If so try turning wifi off then back on.
If you have the option can you try playing on a cellular connection to see if you have the same issues?

ReiSixx9
11-09-17, 02:34 PM
Yup. Tried that just now. Same issue. :/