PDA

View Full Version : Unable to place bought Golden Blossoms

Darkladyv
11-06-17, 12:49 AM
ok, so I did a silly thing and bought a beaver pack as I thought it would be fun to get a birdhouse (not realising the extent of what i'd need to do to get one!)

Now, I have 10/8 Golden Blossoms and I am unable to place any of them!

The pack gave 10 blossoms, yet when I try and place one, it says 'You're at your limit! Level up to buy more of these items'

I am a high level already but it won't let me place the things i've paid for and I only have 8 days left to use them.

What a waste of money! I should have known better!!!!

Fix it Storm8!!!

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:29 AM
Are you trying to place them from your Market? Can you check your cellar and see if they are there and try placing them?

Do you have existing Golden Blossoms on your farm? Can you use them so you can place out more?

Move to Bugs & Issues forum.

Meowmeowbeans
11-06-17, 12:30 PM
ok, so I did a silly thing and bought a beaver pack as I thought it would be fun to get a birdhouse (not realising the extent of what i'd need to do to get one!)

Now, I have 10/8 Golden Blossoms and I am unable to place any of them!

The pack gave 10 blossoms, yet when I try and place one, it says 'You're at your limit! Level up to buy more of these items'

I am a high level already but it won't let me place the things i've paid for and I only have 8 days left to use them.

What a waste of money! I should have known better!!!!

Fix it Storm8!!!

Please pull the Golden Blossoms from the Storage Cellar, not from the Market. If you attempt to pull the ones you have in Storage from the market, you will receive an error. Please tap on your Storage Cellar to pull the items out. Sorry for any confusion! :)