PDA

View Full Version : Solved No maple or maple leaves from trees

jdlracing
11-03-17, 08:01 PM
I'm not getting any maple syrup or maple leaves when I collect from the trees. This started with the latest event. Is there any way to getting these trees to produce maple again?

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 09:01 PM
This has been resolved. Please restart your game and try again.

Edit to add: not resolved.

marshawei
11-03-17, 09:04 PM
Same with me. No leaves or syrup collected. And this happened on two consecutive collections already. Please enlighten us on this matter. Thank you!

thadeusthegreat
11-03-17, 11:11 PM
Same thing is happening to me. Collected three times and only got experience. Please help.

CrayZeeLayDee
11-04-17, 12:12 AM
Neither maple nor golden trees producing for 4 cycles now. Only recvg stars. Once, i got some green leaves might be from birdhouse event. I followed ur instr twice for my iPad Air2 and game V 22.6.6 and still no joy. Last troubleshoot attempt, game took 14 gems!

thadeusthegreat
11-04-17, 03:03 AM
Restarted client and harvested and still have same problem. So this is clearly not resolved.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 03:48 AM
Me too. No maple leaves, no maple syrup. 2 collections now.

Yes. I restarted my iPad.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 06:01 AM
Hey guys, I rechecked my game and didnt get any produce off my maple trees nor grove as well. I have reported this over. Thanks for your updates.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 06:08 AM
Hey guys, I rechecked my game and didnt get any produce off my maple trees nor grove as well. I have reported this over. Thanks for your updates.
Looks like if you get syrup and maple leaves you don't get tree leaves and if you get a tree leaf you don't get the syrup or maple leaves only experience points.

jdlracing
11-04-17, 06:40 AM
Update: still no maple and coins, I am receiving experience points.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 06:57 AM
Looks like if you get syrup and maple leaves you don't get tree leaves and if you get a tree leaf you don't get the syrup or maple leaves only experience points.

Yeah, we only get one or the other. Mmmm they should drop the products just as other trees did. We'll have to wait for them to look into this.

DaphneGlass
11-04-17, 07:59 AM
This is not good enough, if people choose not to do the event they should not be forced to, I decided not to as I spent so much real money on the last one and thought thats it now. When I went into my game, I didnt even know there was another event, yet I HAD to tap get started to enter my game, it is not fair to have to do that, then the maple trees only give xps,which is good we are getting xp but what about those who dont want to do the event, why should we not have a choice. The maple trees are not dropping anything maple, just xp, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled but still the same, I dont play much in the week when working so more a weekend player, I love the game and my farm is nearly two years old but the more this kind of thing happen the more likely I will soon get used to not playing, its a shame but I bet a lot of other players feel the same x

A1ian0re
11-04-17, 08:33 AM
I didn't get any maple leaves, syrup or leaves last time I collected from maple trees an hour ago, only got XP, didn't get any leaves when collected from cocoa trees either, or hickory trees and said it does all of them but ash :/

ronsbarn
11-04-17, 10:45 AM
I just harvested my maple trees Judy and I got nothing. No syrup, no maple leaves, no event leaves. These are expensive things as we can only have two trees. Now I have lost that harvest completely.

ronsbarn
11-04-17, 10:53 AM
Nothing from my maple trees either. Therse are expensive as we only get to have two trees. Maybe more trees should be allowed too.
Ronsbarn, iOS ipad. Level 23

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 10:54 AM
I just harvested my maple trees Judy and I got nothing. No syrup, no maple leaves, no event leaves. These are expensive things as we can only have two trees. Now I have lost that harvest completely.

This is the thread dealing with the maple trees so check it before you harvest again to see if it is fixed.

Here is a link

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101658-No-maple-or-maple-leaves-from-trees

RealGoblinKing
11-04-17, 12:19 PM
This is the thread dealing with the maple trees so check it before you harvest again to see if it is fixed.

Here is a link

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101658-No-maple-or-maple-leaves-from-trees

The maple trees haven't dried up and are working normally now. If you were impacted by this, please PM https://forums.storm8.com/member.php?128452-Meowmeowbeans MeowMeowBeans to help you out. :) Man, who knew a mysterious visitor could cause so much havoc? Happy building!

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 12:27 PM
The maple trees haven't dried up and are working normally now. If you were impacted by this, please PM https://forums.storm8.com/member.php?128452-Meowmeowbeans MeowMeowBeans to help you out. :) Man, who knew a mysterious visitor could cause so much havoc? Happy building!

Thank You for the fantastic maple news....

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 02:12 PM

Yes, I am getting maple now! Thanks for fixing.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 11:23 PM
This has been fixed by Storm8 earlier. :)

Please post if issue persists. Thanks.