PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Quest - 2017 Nov 3 (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2 3

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 02:33 PM
Beaver Quest Minimum level is 17 for participation. Android and iOS. This is a Goal Event.
Have fun and enjoy your event! Rynetory2 :D

Please use Farm 2: Buy/Sell (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76146-Farm-2-Buy-Sell) thread for sale of event items.
Any buy/sell posts in this thread will be removed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

1. Android Members: Please note this.

Android users will not need to buy the Beaver Dam. Instead, you will give Morgan the items directly and she will reward you with the Beaver Dam and the Beaver if you complete all the Goals. :)

2. Warehouse issue is resolved. :)

There was an issue with the Order Warehouse that has now been resolved. For anyone who was affected, please send me a PM and I'll make sure someone is able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience!Meowmeowbeans PM link. (https://forums.storm8.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=128452)

3. Schedule Maintenance on Sunday, 2017 Nov 5

Elsa;1466167']We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 5th. Maintenance will begin 1:55am Pacific and will be in maintenance for approximately 2 hours.

Please note that you will not be able to access the games during maintenance. Thank you for your patience!

You can use this Time Zone Converter (https://www.thetimezoneconverter.com) to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for our time zone (PST).

4. No Maple produce from Maple Trees - resolved. :)

Hey Guys,

I have already flagged this over. See this thread.
Thread: No maple or maple leaves from trees (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101658-No-maple-or-maple-leaves-from-trees)

5. You can discard/sell your mud buckets in your shop.

Mud Buckets should now be sellable. Thanks to everyone for all the comments. I am making sure the team is aware of all of feedback regarding this event.

6. Storing Beaver's Dam - fixed :)
Thread: Beaver Dam storage issue (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101835-Beaver-Dam-storage-issue)

Big Thanks to Judy for her effort in keeping the event information updated for us! :D

The team has re-evaluated the drops from Ash and Hickory trees and you should now be receiving Beaver Dam items from them more often. :)

Good luck!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39544

Oh Oh a New Quest
A beaver has been spotted..

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

1. Purchase the Beaver Dam (for iOS players. Android players needn't buy it.)
2. Progress through your goals (listed in Post 1)
3. Upgrade your Beaver Dam

You need to do the following activities to get supplies to upgrade your beaver dam. The Golden Blossom gives you these supplies as well.
- Tree Leaves: Collect from your trees
- Tree Branches: Collect from Aspen Grove. You need kernel corn to for your Aspen Grove. Send deliveries to get kernel corn and buy Aspen Grove.
- Mud Bucket: Collect from your pigs

Getting Started
You need to complete a series of goals to win event prizes. These goals can be found in your Goal List (icon on the left of screen) when the event starts. Complete each goal in order to proceed to the next goal.

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently Asked Questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297316&viewfull=1#post1297316) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

See Post 2 for Birdhouse Makerovers Goals

12 Goals to the Beaver Quest

Beaver Quest 1 of 12: If a Bird House Falls On a Farm
Check on the Cows. Collect 4 milk ...who moved my birdhouse?
Check on the Chickens. Collect 4 eggs ..What's clucking?
Check on the Pigs. Collect 4 bacon ..Have the oinkers seen anything?
REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 experience points

One of what looks like a broken birdhouse...

Beaver Quest 2 of 12: Morgan has a Hunch
Purchase Aspen Groves x 1 (maximum 6 available in market for coins)
Get 3 kernels for the aspen grove. (from plane deliveries)
Check your aspen grove. (Anything amiss?)

I have my suspicions as to what creature did this,
And I see footprints around the pigs!
Interesting, set up an aspen grove for me and leave something appetizing in it.
We'll catch this monster!

Beaver Quest 3 of 12: Damming Evidence
Purchase the beaver dam...in the market
Collect 5 tree leaves from trees, apples, lemons, etc.
Collect 1 mud bucket from a pig.

Well there's only one animal that could be doing this kind of damage.
If we can't stop it from chewing our trees and escaping, let's set up a dam.

Beaver Quest 4 of 12: Busy Beavers
Upgrade the beaver dam to level 2
Collect 5 tree leaves from trees
Collect 5 tree limbs from the aspen groves and/or plane deliveries
Collect 1 mud bucket from a pig

Let's get this dam built!
We'll stop that beaver from chomping our trees.

Beaver Quest 5 of 12: Busy Beavers
Upgrade the beaver dam to level 3
15 tree leaves from fruit trees
10 tree branches from aspen grove or plane deliveries
5 mud buckets from pigs

Keep upgrading the beaver dam.

Beaver Quest 6 of 12: This Beaver needs a proper home.
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to level 4
(25 tree leaves, 15 tree branches, 10 mud buckets)

Beaver Quest 7 of 12: Keep placing aspen groves!
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to level 5
(35 tree leaves, 20 tree branches, 15 buckets of mud)

Beaver Quest 8 of 12: How's your Beaver Dam coming along?
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 6
45 tree leaves
15 LOGS THESE ARE MADE IN THE STUDIO
20 buckets of mud

Recipe For Logs made in your studio
2 tree limbs
One hour
So to make 15 logs you need 30 tree limbs

Beaver Quest 9 of 12: You're quite the eager beaver to get this dam built.
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 7
55 tree leaves
25 logs from studio
25 mud buckets

Beaver Quest 10 of 12: So close now. I'll bet that beaver can't wait to sink his teeth into the 'Dam!
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 8
65 tree leaves
35 logs (studio)
30 mud buckets

Beaver Quest 11 of 12:If a tree falls on a farm and no one is around, does the Beaver hear it?
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 9
75 tree leaves
45 logs (studio)
35 mud buckets

Beaver Quest 12 of 12:
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 10..THE END
85 tree leaves
55 logs (studio)
40 mud buckets
REWARDS: THE BEAVER

Upgrade Information
There are altogether 12 stages in the Beaver Quest.
There are 10 Upgrades to The Beaver Dam.
All information found above.
Good luck and have fun.

To see which stage your event dam is at, click on the it and a caption will appear at the bottom right of your screen. To upgrade your event Dam , click on it and click [Upgrade] button at the bottom of your screen.

Event Prizes
Beaver
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Aspen Grove
Golden Blossom

Congrats and Thanks draughn for the photo. Added by Rynetory2

Here is a picture of the beaver.

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39662

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 02:35 PM
You Will Need to Fix This Broken BirdHouse
This is not part of the 12 goals
Click on fix it will open your cellar where you will find a broken bird house.
Drag it on to your farm then by clicking on it you will see what is needed to repair it

Birdhouse Makeovers
Do you think you could repair my birdhouse for me?
You don't have to if you don't want to,
but I've got some shovels around here if you can manage it.

Repair the Birdhouse ...it's vintage.
REWARDS: 1 saw, 130 coins, 28 experience points

Items Needed to Repair Birdhouse...from plane deliveries
20 leaf branches, 10 logs, 10 bowls of corn

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39552

PANIOLA
11-03-17, 03:08 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with their parts disappearing??

I sent deliveries and got some of the golden kernels (I'm not sure what they're called) and when I use them on my trees (the gold one ones I bought with gems) the game resets and the tree "deactivates" as though I never had the part :mad:... This has happened FOUR times... Yes, I have restarted my game and my device. Please Storm8 moderator, HELP.

I'll post this in the bug forum as well. I'm not going to play again until I know this is resolved, and I may ask for a refund on the 8 X 16 gems I've spent on the trees. I've just recently started playing again, and this is disappointing.

RealGoblinKing
11-03-17, 03:13 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with their parts disappearing??

I sent deliveries and got some of the golden kernels (I'm not sure what they're called) and when I use them on my trees (the gold one ones I bought with gems) the game resets and the tree "deactivates" as though I never had the part :mad:... This has happened FOUR times... Yes, I have restarted my game and my device. Please Storm8 moderator, HELP.

I'll post this in the bug forum as well. I'm not going to play again until I know this is resolved, and I may ask for a refund on the 8 X 16 gems I've spent on the trees. I've just recently started playing again, and this is disappointing.

Thanks for letting us know! We are investigating this issue :)

PANIOLA
11-03-17, 03:19 PM
Thanks for letting us know! We are investigating this issue :)

Mahalo!

Fox24282
11-03-17, 03:54 PM
It has took all my friend parts she has collected through the planes and we are not going to work this hard and pay money and not get the parts we earned

linux4e
11-03-17, 03:56 PM
Same thing happened to me too!

farmiemom
11-03-17, 04:03 PM
Me too! I'll wait to see when it's fixed. Thanks

eneke
11-03-17, 04:05 PM
Well it looks like we can sell parts as I can sell my tree leaves.

Nastylilhobbits
11-03-17, 04:10 PM
Every twig collected from deliveries AND the ones from my golden tree have all disappeared! No wonder so many people aren't willing to spend money on the game any more

waywardwood
11-03-17, 04:22 PM
Nothing happens when I click my Broken Bird House...it does not show me what is needed to repair it!

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 04:22 PM
There was an issue with the Order Warehouse that has now been resolved. For anyone who was affected, please send me a PM and I'll make sure someone is able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 04:23 PM
Nothing happens when I click my Broken Bird House...it does not show me what is needed to repair it!

You might need to try force closing the game and reopening it to see the Upgrade screen for this item. You can also try tapping away on any other item and then tapping back to the Bird House.

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 04:24 PM
My parts appear to be in my beaver pond.

Nastylilhobbits
11-03-17, 04:27 PM
There was an issue with the Order Warehouse that has now been resolved. For anyone who was affected, please send me a PM and I'll make sure someone is able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

What about the golden trees that have gone and left nothing behind?

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 04:31 PM
What about the golden trees that have gone and left nothing behind?

As previously mentioned, please PM me directly if you were affected by the issue so I can have someone assist you. :)

Nastylilhobbits
11-03-17, 04:35 PM
As previously mentioned, please PM me directly if you were affected by the issue so I can have someone assist you. :)

Why, so I can be told no issue was found with my game as per usual?

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 04:42 PM
Why, so I can be told no issue was found with my game as per usual?

Meow is trying to assist you they know there was a problem.

Nastylilhobbits
11-03-17, 04:51 PM
Meow is trying to assist you they know there was a problem.

There is a problem with almost every event, even ones that have been run before. Nothing ever gets changed unless it works in our favour

gdr4gon
11-03-17, 04:52 PM
I don't even have the option to buy a beaver pond...

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 04:53 PM
I don't even have the option to buy a beaver pond...

Android users will not need to buy the Beaver Dam. Instead, you will give Morgan the items directly and she will reward you with the Beaver Dam and the Beaver if you complete all the Goals. :)

gdr4gon
11-03-17, 04:57 PM

Yay! Thats great. Thank you :)

ronsbarn
11-03-17, 05:15 PM
I have only noticed one branch from a maple tree that seems to be nowhere to be found. The other posts have me nervous now tho
Should we be not playing while this is being resolved? I have purchased the beaver pond and have already collected one bundle of wood from the aspen trees which also seems to be missing. Again should we stop playing while we wait for the developers to fix this??????:confused:
Ronsbarn, iOS ipad, level 23

waywardwood
11-03-17, 05:18 PM
You might need to try force closing the game and reopening it to see the Upgrade screen for this item. You can also try tapping away on any other item and then tapping back to the Bird House.

I closed out of app, restarted my phone, and it's working now. Thank you!

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 05:19 PM
I have only noticed one branch from a maple tree that seems to be nowhere to be found. The other posts have me nervous now tho
Should we be not playing while this is being resolved? I have purchased the beaver pond and have already collected one bundle of wood from the aspen trees which also seems to be missing. Again should we stop playing while we wait for the developers to fix this??????:confused:

Everything is fixed
I will collect from my aspen trees in a few minutes to double check.
What I have collected from the pig, apple and lemon trees and plane deliveries is there.
Play the game and have fun.
Check post one to see the first four steps.

RealGoblinKing
11-03-17, 05:20 PM

Hello ronsbarn! We have resolved the issue... it seems our new farm guest brought havoc to the warehouse as well! ;)

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 05:23 PM
This is where I am at.
As you can see I am getting closer
I got the tree leaves from lemon and apple trees.
The mud bucket from a pig...took four pigs to get.
I got the tree branch from a plane delivery but I have two aspen trees just about ready
Takes 60 minutes after giving corn

ronsbarn
11-03-17, 05:49 PM
Hello ronsbarn! We have resolved the issue... it seems our new farm guest brought havoc to the warehouse as well! ;)
Yes thank you. I seem to have the items I thought were missing. I restarted my ipad which resolved the problem with the upgrade box not appearing and my items were in there. I should have thought to do this earlier but I got hung up reading other peoples problems.

ronsbarn
11-03-17, 05:52 PM
This is where I am at.
As you can see I am getting closer
I got the tree leaves from lemon and apple trees.
The mud bucket from a pig...took four pigs to get.
I got the tree branch from a plane delivery but I have two aspen trees just about ready
Takes 60 minutes after giving corn

Yes thank you, the game seems to be running ok now. getting the corn is going to be my issue. Plane deliveries are taking a long time to fill, getting complicated. See my reply to realgoblinking.

eucom
11-03-17, 06:05 PM
Well it looks like we can sell parts as I can sell my tree leaves.

I was able to place the sticks for sale, BUT they don't show up for me to buy on this device......this device shows that the other device has something for sale, but nothing shows when I click it!

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 06:16 PM
Yes thank you, the game seems to be running ok now. getting the corn is going to be my issue. Plane deliveries are taking a long time to fill, getting complicated. See my reply to realgoblinking.

Remember to delete a plane order that is going to take a long time.
I refresh.

Fairyreserve
11-03-17, 07:28 PM
I did stepnone but did not receive the broken Birdhouse. I checked my cellar, exited and received entered the game, nothing. Do I need to report a bug? Android user.

willterr
11-03-17, 07:29 PM
Leveled up pond to three, now it's back to two! But wants more parts to level up to three!! Frustrating.

Meowmeowbeans
11-03-17, 07:33 PM
I did stepnone but did not receive the broken Birdhouse. I checked my cellar, exited and received entered the game, nothing. Do I need to report a bug? Android user.

On Android, you won't receive the Broken Bird House as a prize. However, you will receive a quest from Piper, and if you give her the items she asks for, she'll make you your own Birdhouse.

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 07:45 PM
Leveled up pond to three, now it's back to two! But wants more parts to level up to three!! Frustrating.
Ouch
My levelling up is working but one thing I always do when I collect from a plane or I level up..
I force close the game so some little chicken doesn't start running and I lose my progress.

Fairyreserve
11-03-17, 07:50 PM
On Android, you won't receive the Broken Bird House as a prize. However, you will receive a quest from Piper, and if you give her the items she asks for, she'll make you your own Birdhouse.

Aha! OK, gotcha! Thank you! Ignore my PM on that topic then!

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 07:59 PM
The logs needed for repairing the birdhouse are different then the picture of the tree branches we collect from the fruit trees or deliveries to upgrade the beaver dam. Has anyone collected any yet?

YIKES I been trying to figure out why I have not gotten the logs needed to repair the birdhouse. I just found the recipe in the studio to make these logs.

DaphneGlass
11-03-17, 09:48 PM
Every twig collected from deliveries AND the ones from my golden tree have all disappeared! No wonder so many people aren't willing to spend money on the game any more

I spent 4 times 4.99 sterling on the last event, never again xx

DaphneGlass
11-03-17, 09:52 PM
I dont intend to attempt this new event, what I dont like is that we dont have a choice, as soon as you open the game you have to tap get started, I did as I wanted to go into my farm for normal play only to find when collecting I got no leaves or syrup from my maple trees, very unfair!!! So what about those that dont want to do the event!!!

cosmolife
11-03-17, 10:02 PM
Omg I got tricked into buying the golden tree :(

The goal says to buy a tree. I clicked on the buy button. It took me to the shop. And there was a prompt to buy the first tree shown. I didn't check the price. Just assumed it was the one that costs coins. Nope. It was the golden one that costs 16 gems. Grrrr

Totally unfair!

Scalezzzz
11-03-17, 10:07 PM
I have leaves and branches or sticks in my barn. Where did they come from? 😧

PookieBear50
11-03-17, 10:10 PM
I have leaves and branches or sticks in my barn. Where did they come from? ��

From any fruit trees or bushes that you scooped from (including the Maple Grove/Trees, if you have them). Not sure about the grapes, but maybe from there too (just tried and nothing, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything since it's random...I'll check again in two hours and update this post later one way or the other).

FarmerIreneOK
11-03-17, 10:12 PM
Will the tree branches be needed for anything else? I have 38 that I got before they were needed and can't use them for the beaver dam.
They are clogging my barn.

Scalezzzz
11-03-17, 10:14 PM
From any fruit trees or bushes that you scooped from (including the Maple Grove/Trees, if you have them). Not sure about the grapes, but maybe from there too (just tried and nothing, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything since it's random...I'll check again in two hours and update this post later one way or the other).

Wow, I really don?t pay attention haha. Thanks!

GP1988
11-03-17, 11:27 PM
Same problem here! The golden trees that cost gems (I bought 4) and the regular trees are showing that they?re dropping items as I click them but then not showing up when I go to upgrade, like it never happened. Also, my pigs are barely producing any mud :( Please help!

Scalezzzz
11-04-17, 01:46 AM
Hmm. Seems like there are still issues. I was supposed to get 4 branches from the golden blossom and 2 from the aspen grove but they did not appear in my barn?😩

Scalezzzz
11-04-17, 01:49 AM
Nevermind! It took them a few minutes, but they are now in my barn. 😄

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 02:18 AM

The goal says to buy a tree. I clicked on the buy button. It took me to the shop. And there was a prompt to buy the first tree shown. I didn't check the price. Just assumed it was the one that costs coins. Nope. It was the golden one that costs 16 gems. Grrrr

Totally unfair!

If you only bought one golden tree for 16 gems as a reward you were given 16 gems for buying it so it was free.
I watched my gems go and return.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 02:45 AM
Will the tree branches be needed for anything else? I have 38 that I got before they were needed and can't use them for the beaver dam.
They are clogging my barn.

Tree branches are used to upgrade the beaver dam so you will be needing lots of them.
For anyone not participating in the event then put them for sale in your store.
Here you can wait for stormie to buy them or discard them.
I did a test with one branch and had a neighbour come to my store and they could not see it to buy it.

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 03:31 AM
The drop rate for the kernels is heinously bad. Oof.

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 03:34 AM
Tree branches are used to upgrade the beaver dam so you will be needing lots of them.
For anyone not participating in the event then put them for sale in your store.
Here you can wait for stormie to buy them or discard them.
I did a test with one branch and had a neighbour come to my store and they could not see it to buy it.

I haven't seen any event items for sale at all. I did see that I could sell branches for $30'something, but mud is a buck no matter how many I put in, so that's not meant to sell, clearly. But it seems buggy that branches would load I to a store slot for a real amount but not appear to buyers.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 03:42 AM
If you only bought one golden tree for 16 gems as a reward you were given 16 gems for buying it so it was free.
I watched my gems go and return.

That goal came later, after I had already bought the tree :(

So I ended up having 2 golden trees. One I bought by the stupid gem trap. And one I bought for the goal.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 04:09 AM
That goal came later, after I had already bought the tree :(

So I ended up having 2 golden trees. One I bought by the stupid gem trap. And one I bought for the goal.

Ouch I hate when that happens. I just bought the one golden tree and will keep it as a decoration unless I decide to collect from it but hopefully not.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 05:00 AM
I haven't seen any event items for sale at all. I did see that I could sell branches for $30'something, but mud is a buck no matter how many I put in, so that's not meant to sell, clearly. But it seems buggy that branches would load I to a store slot for a real amount but not appear to buyers.

None of the items can be sold unfortunately.
The items will be invisible to players entering your store.
They let you put it in your store so you can discard it so you don't clog up your barn.
Or you have to wait for Stormie to buy it or a storm bot.

DaphneGlass
11-04-17, 05:31 AM
None of the items can be sold unfortunately.
The items will be invisible to players entering your store.
They let you put it in your store so you can discard it so you don't clog up your barn.
Or you have to wait for Stormie to buy it or a storm bot.

Thats really bad, people like me that dont want to do the event (spent too much real money on the last one!!), should be able to help others, especially as the maple trees are ONLY dropping those green leaves!, I now cannot make anything maple thanks to this event as my maple trees are NOT giving the usual maple leaves and syrup, very unfair, explain that one then?

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 05:48 AM
Thats really bad, people like me that dont want to do the event (spent too much real money on the last one!!), should be able to help others, especially as the maple trees are ONLY dropping those green leaves!, I now cannot make anything maple thanks to this event as my maple trees are NOT giving the usual maple leaves and syrup, very unfair, explain that one then?

The maple trees are dropping syrup and leaves now at least mine are please check yours.
I got some leaves for event
But not sure about syrup and maple leaves maybe it was just experience points.
Could you check amount of syrup and maple leaves in silo before you gather the maple trees next time then please see if you got any syrup or maple leaves. I will check mine next collection.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 06:00 AM
Me too same here. No maple leaves or syrup from maple trees. Just green leaves and xp points. I've reported it in the bugs forum. It's happening to others too.

It's frustrating that I only need 2 maple leaves to make maple candy for a delivery. It takes only one hour to craft it. But my maple trees aren't giving me nothing since this event started. So I had to discard such an easy order :(

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 06:04 AM
Me too same here. No maple leaves or syrup from maple trees. Just green leaves and xp points. I've reported it in the bugs forum. It's happening to others too.

It's frustrating that I only need 2 maple leaves to make maple candy for a delivery. It takes only one hour to craft it. But my maple trees aren't giving me nothing since this event started. So I had to discard such an easy order :(

Hopefully it will be a quick fix...but ewww it is the weekend.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 06:15 AM
Hopefully it will be a quick fix...but ewww it is the weekend.

Ahaha omg you're right! Yikes. I'll have to buy up anything maple in the newspaper. Yikes!

We won't see any fix til Monday then :(

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 06:29 AM
Ahaha omg you're right! Yikes. I'll have to buy up anything maple in the newspaper. Yikes!

We won't see any fix til Monday then :(

My barn is filling up being forced to sell stuff I will likely need for a plane
Please please send the items to the beaver dam and not my barn
Pretty please
Like the kernels of corn go to the aspen groves.

13dracon
11-04-17, 06:51 AM
Count me in as another farmer not receiving maple leaves or syrup - I hadn’t been paying super close attention, but I just now checked my trees and on this last go-round, nada.

DaphneGlass
11-04-17, 06:53 AM
The maple trees are dropping syrup and leaves now at least mine are please check yours.
I got some leaves for event
But not sure about syrup and maple leaves maybe it was just experience points.
Could you check amount of syrup and maple leaves in silo before you gather the maple trees next time then please see if you got any syrup or maple leaves. I will check mine next collection.

No, they are NOT giving any maple leaves or syrup, as I said in the last comment, and I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled, there is plenty of room in my silo, I have an even number of some in my silo so it isnt rocket science to count any more, if there were any!! they are not dropping them AT ALL, and Ive had to discard the train as of course it wants maple things! Next van wants, guess what, maple crafts, everyone has said the same, maple trees are only dishing out the xp?s, if this wasnt the case I would not have posted!!

Theres no getting away from it, maple trees are not dropping since this event!!

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 06:59 AM
Hopefully it will be fixed soon I am sure they are not happy that there is a glitch in the maple groves.

Maple syrup and leaves are not dropping from your maple groves and it has been reported to the storm team in the bug section. Here is hoping it is a quick fix.

Here is a link

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101658-No-maple-or-maple-leaves-from-trees

I have added this to post two page one.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 07:01 AM
Hey Guys,

I have already flagged this over. See this thread and continue your discussion there.
Thread: No maple or maple leaves from trees (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101658-No-maple-or-maple-leaves-from-trees)

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 08:12 AM
Please just confirm, there is no way to get yellow pellet bowls other than deliveries, right? I've made so many deliveries but rarely getting them. Just making sure there's not another way.

Also, android players cannot use boosts, right? I've never seen a boost so don't know what one looks like. Just confirming so I don't miss it. Correct?

cosmolife
11-04-17, 08:23 AM
Can we please please please have event items not stored in our barn? It's getting so stressful managing the storage problem :(

I had 6 green leaves and my barn capciaty was 1080/1085. Then I collected from my pear trees just now and they gave a whopping number of leaves that my barn is now overfilled at 1100/1085

How am I going to get rid of things to get it back to 1085?

It's so stressful, I have to close the game and take a break, while I figure out what to do to get my barn space back :(

draughnc
11-04-17, 08:37 AM
I used a boost for my studio to cut the time in half for making logs but it did not cut the time. It stayed the same.

eneke
11-04-17, 08:39 AM
I have collected three, yes only three, branches from deliveries after sending 121 deliveries. I usually keep a log in events to see how drop rates are. The only way I have been able to get branches is spending 33000 coins on the Amber tress. If the goals only involve upgrading the beaver dam, I. will never hit all the goals. I don’t have that much money left and I can’t just stop doing deliveries and sell because I need the corn.

DaphneGlass
11-04-17, 08:51 AM
So glad I’m not doing this quest, can’t use maple trees though so not opening the game now for two weeks, good luck to those doing it, your gonna need it x

cosmolife
11-04-17, 10:19 AM
Ok this is a bit ridiculous. It's only day 2 of the event. It will only get harder and worse as the event progresses over the next 10 days.

I just took screenshots of what's required for me to collect and hold in my barn. I need 80 spots to hold these event items!!

80 !!!!!

Who has that kind of empty space in their barn??

Please let event items not be stored in our barn! It's so stressful

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 10:52 AM
Ok this is a bit ridiculous. It's only day 2 of the event. It will only get harder and worse as the event progresses over the next 10 days.

I just took screenshots of what's required for me to collect and hold in my barn. I need 80 spots to hold these event items!!

80 !!!!!

Who has that kind of empty space in their barn??

Please let event items not be stored in our barn! It's so stressful

I think the birdhouse goal is to collect a vintage birdhouse decoration .
I am not making the logs needed for it or doing it until I finish the 12 goals for the beaver.
Beings the same items are used...two tree branches make one log in the studio.

I want the beaver more then the birdhouse.

ronsbarn
11-04-17, 11:30 AM
Ok don’t label me as a complainer, but is anyone getting mud buckets. I just harvested both my pig sty’s and no mud bucket. Again it takes a long time to regenerate the pigs, it would be nice to get something once in a while. Don’t just tell me its random, lol.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 11:34 AM
Ok don’t label me as a complainer, but is anyone getting mud buckets. I just harvested both my pig sty’s and no mud bucket. Again it takes a long time to regenerate the pigs, it would be nice to get something once in a while. Don’t just tell me its random, lol.

The cat is the bearer of bad news...meow meow the mud bucket is a random drop meow

cosmolife
11-04-17, 11:58 AM
I think the birdhouse goal is to collect a vintage birdhouse decoration .
I am not making the logs needed for it or doing it until I finish the 12 goals for the beaver.
Beings the same items are used...two tree branches make one log in the studio.

I want the beaver more then the birdhouse.

Well alright. If we only collect for the dam, that's still 50 spots I must have empty in my barn to hold the items.

After I upgrade it, the next stage will require even more parts to hold.

It's so dreadful, I dread opening my game. Then I have to deal wth barn space issues :(

TBH I am not enjoying this event as much as the previous ones. It's more like work. Stressful. Not enjoyable at all. I don't even want to open my game

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 12:05 PM
Well alright. If we only collect for the dam, that's still 50 spots I must have empty in my barn to hold the items.

After I upgrade it, the next stage will require even more parts to hold.

It's so dreadful, I dread opening my game. Then I have to deal wth barn space issues :(

TBH I am not enjoying this event as much as the previous ones. It's more like work. Stressful. Not enjoyable at all. I don't even want to open my game

Please let the stuff go to the beaver dam because you are so right each level for the dam will require more items.
I been hoarding some good stuff for years....
Players not participating are going to have the opportunity to buy shovels and barn, silo and land upgrade items because the players participating are going to have to make barn room.
Judy calls 1-800-NOT THE CATNIP

RealGoblinKing
11-04-17, 12:13 PM

Totally unfair!

Sorry to hear you accidentally finished this goal. The good news is the quest rewards for finishing is 16 gems.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 12:41 PM
Sorry to hear you accidentally finished this goal. The good news is the quest rewards for finishing is 16 gems.

The goal came after I had already bought the tree through the gem trap :(

As I explained to Judy above, after I got tricked into buying the tree, the goal to buy it came after that. So I ended up with 2 trees. One tree from the gem trap. And second tree from the goal, which rewarded 16 gems. So I'm out of pocket by 16 gems :(

PookieBear50
11-04-17, 01:48 PM
Well.

I hope everyone who grumbled about not being able to sell upgrade items in the last event because they didn't appear in the Barn is happy. Now the Leaves DO appear in the Barn, and they take up excessive amounts of space, and you STILL can't really sell them to help your neighbors.

IF it had not been this way--if the Leaves had been going into some nebulous space that no one can see, like the Kernels do--then I wouldn't have had to expand to another area, using up excessive amounts of coins, just to use up expansion papers, and I would not now be struggling to put together enough coins to continue buying Aspen Groves since that seems to be the only guaranteed way (if not the ONLY way, though I vaguely remember getting ONE from a plane delivery) to receive Twigs to upgrade the Beaver Dam. I can't even buy gems to buy coins because it isn't fiscally worth it: 500 gems for 37,500 coins? That's only 5 Aspen Groves.

Once again, I don't know if I'll be able to finish this particular event. Why S8 decided to start a new event just 3 days after the last one ended, I don't know. WE DO NEED A BREAK, YOU KNOW!

Ephemera1983
11-04-17, 02:00 PM
I already bought all aspen trees before the goal to buy them came up.. what now? I cannot buy further ones and the goal isn?t closing automatically as well 😩😩

cosmolife
11-04-17, 02:01 PM
I don't mind back to back events. If they are enjoyable. Like the past few events I participated in.

This event is not. It's dreadful. I haven't opened my game since this morning, hours ago. Too stressful.

I don't even care if I finish it or not. It's a game, supposed to be fun and makes me want to open it. But I don't :(

princessskykennedy
11-04-17, 02:59 PM
Ok don?t label me as a complainer, but is anyone getting mud buckets. I just harvested both my pig sty?s and no mud bucket. Again it takes a long time to regenerate the pigs, it would be nice to get something once in a while. Don?t just tell me its random, lol.

20 pigs on two farms and ONE bucket-that is One out of twenty

eneke
11-04-17, 03:13 PM
Well I think I maybe done. According to the info, twigs are dropped by the Aspen groves, Golden blossoms, ash and hickory trees. It does not say deliveries but I know they have as I have now sent 202 deliveries and ohh got 4 twigs. Then I see that I have plenty of saws I have not used and used 60 saws to cut ash and hickory and what do I get...nothing...no twigs.

S8 I get it, you had to let people go early this year but like your company my money is tight. I cannot afford to spend money as I won’t choose a virtual game over feeding my kid. That would just make me a bad Parent.

All I am asking is to make the game fair and fun again because right now, it is not. I am not saying just make it easy but fair. Loyalty pays and you have some very loyal players. Brand loyalty pays off but getting them angry does not.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 03:44 PM
I also have not got any leaves from ash or hickory trees.

Cocoa tree very little
oranges lemons and bananas good
Pear good
Orange trees not bad but sixteen hours
Apple trees better then cocoa
But most of these trees take a lot of hours

shelleymb
11-04-17, 03:45 PM
Nobody has mentioned this probably because they see only 1 level and 1 game. My husband is level 49 almost 50 and pays $1,000 for each aspen grove tree. I?m at level 61 and pay $3,000 for each aspen grove tree.
Yes this event is miserable, but we are trying to make the best of it.

judyandthecat
11-04-17, 04:08 PM
Nobody has mentioned this probably because they see only 1 level and 1 game. My husband is level 49 almost 50 and pays $1,000 for each aspen grove tree. I?m at level 61 and pay $3,000 for each aspen grove tree.

I am charged 7500 per tree level 67

PookieBear50
11-04-17, 04:12 PM

At least that's not THAT bad a mark-up...at level 71, each Aspen Grove is 7,500 coins. S8, this is NOT fair play...during events such as this, all should be even across the board, not significantly increased at the higher levels. You already send us orders for higher level items, but the coins paid back are still the same piddling amounts as for lower levels, yet you charge us more for event items?

I also have not got any leaves from ash or hickory trees.

Cocoa tree very little
oranges lemons and bananas good
Pear good
Orange trees not bad but sixteen hours
Apple trees better then cocoa
But most of these trees take a lot of hours

Ditto. It's the fruit trees rather than the wood-providing trees. However, the maple trees and the maple grove also provide leaves. Those are every two hours, so between those and the cocoa trees, you have much better odds--time-wise--of collecting leaves than with the other trees.

cosmolife
11-04-17, 05:13 PM

I'm level 63 and it's $7,500 per tree for me :(

I don't like this event at all. Haven't opened my game all day since early this morning ha!

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 05:33 PM
Ya know what? I'm just confused.

ronsbarn
11-04-17, 08:12 PM
Ya know what? I'm just confused.

Just look at the value pack offering on your game screen and you will understand what is going on here. Enuf said.

BatCrzy2
11-04-17, 08:57 PM
These events/goals just make my head hurt. They are easy to understand in other games like Bakery Story and Fantasy Forest but not this one! I give up.

Fairyreserve
11-04-17, 10:45 PM
What is the purpose of the golden blossom?

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 11:25 PM
Off topic bug posts on Maple trees were moved to this thread. Please post there if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 11:28 PM
Please just confirm, there is no way to get yellow pellet bowls other than deliveries, right? I've made so many deliveries but rarely getting them. Just making sure there's not another way.

Also, android players cannot use boosts, right? I've never seen a boost so don't know what one looks like. Just confirming so I don't miss it. Correct?

I got the kernels by deliveries. Sorry no boosts for Android players.

What is the purpose of the golden blossom?

The Golden Blossom gives you Beaver Dam supplies.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 11:41 PM
These events/goals just make my head hurt. They are easy to understand in other games like Bakery Story and Fantasy Forest but not this one! I give up.

Which part of the goals are you having trouble with?

I've add more contents to How to Play in Post 1. Hope this helps.

How to Play?
1. Purchase the Beaver Dam (for iOS players. Android players needn't buy it.)
2. Progress through your goals (listed in Post 1)
3. Upgrade your Beaver Dam

You need to do the following activities to get supplies to upgrade your beaver dam. The Golden Blossom gives you these supplies as well.
- Tree Leaves: Collect from your trees
- Tree Branches: Collect from Aspen Grove. You need kernel corn to for your Aspen Grove. Send deliveries to get kernel corn and buy Aspen Grove.
- Mud Bucket: Collect from your pigs

ethan1brothers
11-04-17, 11:43 PM
The logs needed for repairing the birdhouse are different then the picture of the tree branches we collect from the fruit trees or deliveries to upgrade the beaver dam. Has anyone collected any yet?

YIKES I been trying to figure out why I have not gotten the logs needed to repair the birdhouse. I just found the recipe in the studio to make these logs.

where do you get the branches to craft the logs?

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 11:58 PM
where do you get the branches to craft the logs?

Collect from Aspen Trees. They may rarely drop from deliveries.

DaphneGlass
11-05-17, 02:08 AM
Well I think I maybe done. According to the info, twigs are dropped by the Aspen groves, Golden blossoms, ash and hickory trees. It does not say deliveries but I know they have as I have now sent 202 deliveries and ohh got 4 twigs. Then I see that I have plenty of saws I have not used and used 60 saws to cut ash and hickory and what do I get...nothing...no twigs.

S8 I get it, you had to let people go early this year but like your company my money is tight. I cannot afford to spend money as I won’t choose a virtual game over feeding my kid. That would just make me a bad Parent.

All I am asking is to make the game fair and fun again because right now, it is not. I am not saying just make it easy but fair. Loyalty pays and you have some very loyal players. Brand loyalty pays off but getting them angry does not.

Well said xx

A1ian0re
11-05-17, 05:27 AM
I wish they would make stuff drop more often, this would make it a lot more enjoyable and fairer as then you at least have the chance to finish an event without spending real money which I refuse to do. also if things dropped more often the barn issue wouldn't be as much of a problem as you wouldn't have 30 of one thing waiting in the barn for 6 more of something else and can use them up quicker. i get that these events are supposed to be challenging but theyre just not fun unless you are on a really high level or have real money to spend

2015marly
11-05-17, 06:21 AM
Help alle bladeren etc maar dan worden alsnog de gems ook verwijderd kan nu niet meer spelen magazijn helemaal vol

Fairyreserve
11-05-17, 10:27 AM
I got the kernels by deliveries. Sorry no boosts for Android players.

The Golden Blossom gives you Beaver Dam supplies.

I'm sorry, I meant, since it costs gems, does it give you significantly more supplies or different ones than the aspen groceryves do? I don't mi d spending coins on aspen groves, but I did spend 16 gems on the golden blossom but didn't get anything more than I would have for an aspen Grove. So is there a reason that should motivate me to buy the 16-gem golden blossom if I'm already spending coins on aspens?

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 11:47 AM
I am level 67 I hope amounts are smaller for lower levels.

45 tree leaves
20 buckets of mud

2 tree limbs
One hour

Peggyg723
11-05-17, 12:05 PM
thanks for the heads up Judy!

jdlracing
11-05-17, 01:07 PM
How do we get rid of the mud buckets. I've tried to sell them but it will not let me sell the buckets. Twigs and branches will at least load in the market but don't sell. The can be discarded but no luck getting rid of the mud buckets. They are starting to take up to much barn space.

Sweet_e_Sweets
11-05-17, 02:16 PM
I’m pretty disappointed in the drop rate for mud buckets. I’m getting 1-2 per collection of 8 pigs. So to get 15 to complete task 7, it will take me about 10 collections, or 30 hours — and that’s only if I manage to collect every 3 hours without sleeping, which I can’t. So realistically that’s 2 whole days. And in that time, since my barn is already pretty full, I can’t collect from any trees, lest they take up all my remaining room and not allow me to even collect anything from pigs! Seriously it seems like Storm8 didn’t think this one through!

What’s everyone else’s mud bucket drop rate and are you having the same dilemma?

(PS I’ve never posted before and I've been playing for 3+years, so this post is indicative of how frustrating this event is!!)

Scalezzzz
11-05-17, 02:42 PM
I’m pretty disappointed in the drop rate for mud buckets. I’m getting 1-2 per collection of 8 pigs. So to get 15 to complete task 7, it will take me about 10 collections, or 30 hours — and that’s only if I manage to collect every 3 hours without sleeping, which I can’t. So realistically that’s 2 whole days. And in that time, since my barn is already pretty full, I can’t collect from any trees, lest they take up all my remaining room and not allow me to even collect anything from pigs! Seriously it seems like Storm8 didn’t think this one through!

What’s everyone else’s mud bucket drop rate and are you having the same dilemma?

(PS I’ve never posted before and I've been playing for 3+years, so this post is indicative of how frustrating this event is!!)

I Only have 4 pigs and get 1 or 2 buckets each time I collect. I am able to buy more pigs, but I just haven?t bothered to 😅

suncatchers
11-05-17, 03:38 PM

I’m getting 1, sometimes 2, per collection with 12 pigs. I’m also having a really hard time collecting kernels from deliveries, drop rate is really bad for me!

ronsbarn
11-05-17, 03:46 PM
I don?t know if this is the correct place to be asking this but here goes. I am not getting bowls of kernels from my plane deliveries. I don?t think I got one all day. I had a few from yesterday that I used in the groves today but now I?m stuck. I have sent over a dozen deliveries and I get the xp and money and occasional papers, but no corn. Time goes by and no progress. At this point I don?t see how I can finish. Another one of these events where I have spent a lot of time an resources, including almost all the gems I have and it is very disappointing. Sorry to complain but games are supposed to be fun.

Update: its 6pm here on the east coast. I have played on and off all day. I just got my first corn drop from a plane delivery. It is working....sort of.

NunuusFarm
11-05-17, 03:59 PM
How do you collect tree branches? I'm not getting any from deliveries

Sweet_e_Sweets
11-05-17, 05:58 PM
I Only have 4 pigs and get 1 or 2 buckets each time I collect. I am able to buy more pigs, but I just haven?t bothered to ��

I don’t know how you are so lucky. I just collected another round and got a whopping 0 this time!

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 06:12 PM
How do you collect tree branches? I'm not getting any from deliveries

They do drop in plane deliveries ...very rare
If you are iOS player you can buy aspen groves...which you give kernels of corn to make the tree grow
Corn is gathered from the planes
Each aspen grove when harvested gives two branches.

Fairyreserve
11-05-17, 06:44 PM
If you are iOS player you can buy aspen groves...which you give kernels of corn to make the tree grow

And golden blossoms give u more than aspens when u feed them corn?

Scalezzzz
11-05-17, 07:00 PM
I don’t know how you are so lucky. I just collected another round and got a whopping 0 this time!

I have received 0 a couple times as well. It hasn?t been a big issue for me though.

grntown
11-05-17, 07:01 PM
I?m getting 1, sometimes 2, per collection with 12 pigs. I?m also having a really hard time collecting kernels from deliveries, drop rate is really bad for me!

Same here - frustrating ! And some have items they don't want or need but can't sell in the market - is that to narrow the options down to one : buying the package of upgrade items from Storm 8 for $9.99?!

Scalezzzz
11-05-17, 07:01 PM

I only bought one golden blossom but it did give me more than the aspens. I don?t know if it always does though.

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 07:03 PM

I have not used my golden blossom hoping to keep it as a decoration.
According to description on the back of it in the store it is suppose to drop parts for the Beaver Dam.
Could some of the players that used the golden blossom please pose what you received.

zxzxzp
11-05-17, 07:28 PM
Has anyone tried finishing the bird house?

Lilliepaddd
11-05-17, 07:32 PM
Do you have to keep making logs after level 5? Thx

WINDHAMHILLS
11-05-17, 07:56 PM
I didn't know it was possible to delete a plane order. How do you do it? Never mind, my mistake. I was thinking truck delivery, I know how to handle the plane orders.

ankavale1000
11-05-17, 07:58 PM
my studio boost doesn't work. It still requires an hour for each log. Does studio boost not apply to event craft items?

shazzaaa
11-05-17, 07:59 PM
I?m pretty disappointed in the drop rate for mud buckets. I?m getting 1-2 per collection of 8 pigs. So to get 15 to complete task 7, it will take me about 10 collections, or 30 hours ? and that?s only if I manage to collect every 3 hours without sleeping, which I can?t. So realistically that?s 2 whole days. And in that time, since my barn is already pretty full, I can?t collect from any trees, lest they take up all my remaining room and not allow me to even collect anything from pigs! Seriously it seems like Storm8 didn?t think this one through!

What?s everyone else?s mud bucket drop rate and are you having the same dilemma?

(PS I?ve never posted before and I've been playing for 3+years, so this post is indicative of how frustrating this event is!!)

I hear you my drop rate is 1 for 8 pigs I often get 0 too and I also lost 2 with the bugs so frustrating. There is no way I can complete this event if my pigs don't give me buckets nothing I can do about it.

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 07:59 PM
Do you have to keep making logs after level 5? Thx

Lots ...check page one post one for information as it becomes available

Beaver Quest 6 of 12
Keep building up our dam!
This Beaver needs a proper home.
25 tree leaves
15 tree branches
10 mud buckets

Beaver Quest 7 of 12
Keep placing aspen groves!
35 tree leaves
20 tree branches
15 buckets of mud

45 tree leaves
20 buckets of mud

2 tree limbs
One hour

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 08:02 PM
I didn't know it was possible to delete a plane order. How do you do it? Never mind, my mistake. I was thinking truck delivery, I know how to handle the plane orders.

Hit the discard button with the order showing that you want to get rid of.

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 08:05 PM
Has anyone tried finishing the bird house?

No I want to keep my supplies for the Beaver Dam.
If I have time when the Dam is done then I will work on repairing it.
I too would love to see one if anyone has finished it.

judyandthecat
11-05-17, 08:06 PM
my studio boost doesn't work. It still requires an hour for each log. Does studio boost not apply to event craft items?

I was wondering the same thing beings we have to make so many logs.

Lilliepaddd
11-05-17, 08:50 PM
Lots ...check page one post one for information as it becomes available

Beaver Quest 6 of 12
Keep building up our dam!
This Beaver needs a proper home.
25 tree leaves
15 tree branches
10 mud buckets

Beaver Quest 7 of 12
Keep placing aspen groves!
35 tree leaves
20 tree branches
15 buckets of mud

35 tree leaves
20 buckets of mud

2 tree limbs
One hour

I’ve finished this part minus 2 buckets...I was wondering if I needed to get a jumpstart on level 6...I’m almost done quest 8, the levels and quests numbers are confusing me lol.

Fairyreserve
11-05-17, 09:15 PM

35 tree leaves
20 buckets of mud

2 tree limbs
One hour

Level 41, android player

For me, step 7 out of 12 is as follows:

* 35 leaves
* 20 branches
* 15 mud buckets

The corn drops suddenly increased, I got 4 in a row. But till now it's been very sparse. One or 2 twig drops for deliveries, and one for ash trees. For mid, I'm getting 4 to 6 per sweep of 12 pigs.
15 mud buckets

Fairyreserve
11-05-17, 09:19 PM
This better be one awesome beaver.

GP1988
11-05-17, 09:43 PM
Still waiting for help. My pigs are dropping mud now, but now I?m not getting any corn with deliveries and my twig bundles are not showing up in my [], even though I see them when I collect from trees. Please help.

eneke
11-05-17, 09:56 PM
Went to collect from my Aspens and I just lost 4 branches when I did not realize my barn was full. $6000 coins down the drain.
DO NOT collect them if your barn is full.

Fairyreserve
11-05-17, 09:59 PM
Went to collect from my Aspens and I just lost 4 branches when I did not realize my barn was full. $6000 coins down the drain.

Thank u for the tip.

Lilliepaddd
11-05-17, 10:04 PM
This better be one awesome beaver.

Lololololol

Lilliepaddd
11-05-17, 10:04 PM
Level 41, android player

For me, step 7 out of 12 is as follows:

* 35 leaves
* 20 branches
* 15 mud buckets

The corn drops suddenly increased, I got 4 in a row. But till now it's been very sparse. One or 2 twig drops for deliveries, and one for ash trees. For mid, I'm getting 4 to 6 per sweep of 12 pigs.
15 mud buckets

Ok thx ��

Sweet_e_Sweets
11-05-17, 10:33 PM

Try rebooting your device. Same thing happened to me and after reboot, they showed up.

NunuusFarm
11-05-17, 11:31 PM

Thank you for the reply :)

Ya, I guess I'll sit this one out, even though I'm already on step 6. It's ridiculous of then to want us to spend that much coins for an event because we can't actually collect anything from delieveries. Good luck eevryone!!

jed1066
11-05-17, 11:51 PM
Mud buckets yesterday was non existence . I needed 2 buckets collected 5 times none . Just collected this morning got 3 yay!!! Can upgrade
This is going to be impossible at this rate now I need to collect 20 mud buckets
Spent lots of coins on aspen groves almost 200,000 so not spending no more hopefully I get twigs from deliveries

Scalezzzz
11-06-17, 12:40 AM
Thank you for the reply :)

Ya, I guess I'll sit this one out, even though I'm already on step 6. It's ridiculous of then to want us to spend that much coins for an event because we can't actually collect anything from delieveries. Good luck eevryone!!

I honestly am glad that we are spending coins instead of gems. It is easier to gain back coins than gems (unless you spend real money). 😉

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 12:47 AM
I honestly am glad that we are spending coins instead of gems. It is easier to gain back coins than gems (unless you spend real money). ��

While I agree that I am glad we are spending coins instead of gems, it is proving very difficult to make back all that I'm spending on those Aspen Groves: 7500 coins for one. I'm not sure how much the groves cost for you, but it is extremely difficult to make back that 7,500 while still trying to make deliveries to get the corn kernels...and we're talking multiples of 7,500 because twigs from deliveries are nearly non-existent. If S8 would only lower the cost to 3,000...or even 1,000 as it is for lower levels...then I wouldn't be complaining quite so much.

Time just isn't on my side for this event...especially since the Logs are coming up soon...and who knows how many Aspen Groves I'm going to need then... :(

Scalezzzz
11-06-17, 01:05 AM
While I agree that I am glad we are spending coins instead of gems, it is proving very difficult to make back all that I'm spending on those Aspen Groves: 7500 coins for one. I'm not sure how much the groves cost for you, but it is extremely difficult to make back that 7,500 while still trying to make deliveries to get the corn kernels...and we're talking multiples of 7,500 because twigs from deliveries are nearly non-existent. If S8 would only lower the cost to 3,000...or even 1,000 as it is for lower levels...then I wouldn't be complaining quite so much.

Time just isn't on my side for this event...especially since the Logs are coming up soon...and who knows how many Aspen Groves I'm going to need then... :(

I forgot about the price difference! Mine are only 1,000 and my limit is 6 so I?m only spending 6,000 at a time and by the time I collect from them and get enough items to upgrade my dam, I have already regained what I spent and more. It?s also easier for me to get extra branches so I have already started crafting my logs.
If I could sell you items I would! I wonder why they decided to not make this an option.

Mitzi111
11-06-17, 01:43 AM
Can someone clear something up for me? I bought a golden tree with gems and have bought 4 or 5 Aspen Groves. But as soon as I give the corn kernels to the trees & get the branches, the trees disappear and I have to buy more! They cost 3000 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work? Do I have to keep buying the groves at 3000 coins in order to get branches? I'm still just trying to upgrade to level 3, so I'm concerned that this will cost too much

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 01:46 AM
Can someone clear something up for me? I bought a golden tree with gems and have bought 4 or 5 Aspen Groves. But as soon as I give the corn kernels to the trees & get the branches, the trees disappear and I have to buy more! They cost 3000 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work? Do I have to keep buying the groves at 3000 coins in order to get branches? I'm still just trying to upgrade to level 3, so I'm concerned that this will cost too much

Yes. Unfortunately, the Aspen Groves and the Golden Blossoms are one-time use items only. After you harvest them, they disappear. To get more twigs, you will need to buy additional Aspen Groves or Golden Blossoms.

Mitzi111
11-06-17, 01:56 AM
Yes. Unfortunately, the Aspen Groves and the Golden Blossoms are one-time use items only. After you harvest them, they disappear. To get more twigs, you will need to buy additional Aspen Groves or Golden Blossoms.

so there isn't any other way to get branches?

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 01:59 AM
so there isn't any other way to get branches?

You can get some branches from plane deliveries, but they are very, very rare drops.

Mitzi111
11-06-17, 02:01 AM
You can get some branches from plane deliveries, but they are very, very rare drops.

Ok thanks.

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 03:01 AM
55 tree leaves
25 logs from studio
25 mud buckets

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 03:05 AM
55 tree leaves
25 logs from studio
25 mud buckets

This is insane...with Aspen Groves costing so much at the higher levels, there's no way I can buy enough of them to craft enough logs before the end of the event. I should just quit now...but I know I'm going to keep trying...I'm stupid that way.

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 03:09 AM
This is insane...with Aspen Groves costing so much at the higher levels, there's no way I can buy enough of them to craft enough logs before the end of the event. I should just quit now...but I know I'm going to keep trying...I'm stupid that way.

My barn is bursting too have had to sell things I usually hoard.
And that says Quest 9 of 12 which could mean three more upgrades but you know I am like you gotta have that beaver.
I am from Canada our national animal :D

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 03:18 AM
My barn is bursting too have had to sell things I usually hoard.
And that says Quest 9 of 12 which could mean three more upgrades but you know I am like you gotta have that beaver.
I am from Canada our national animal :D

Tell me about it...I may end up selling all the expansion papers I have just to attempt to get to Quest 8 (currently waiting on one more mud bucket to complete 6, so 7 will be make or break, I think). If S8 would lower the cost of Aspen Groves, I might...big might...have a chance, but I doubt they'll do that...it will take a great deal of luck to get me to through this, and I've never been very lucky.

Carbuck
11-06-17, 04:23 AM
Which items are we able to buy and sell? It’s not clear to me. I never see items in the paper. I can only sell my tree leaves. I guess some players can see them in my shop.

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 04:49 AM
Which items are we able to buy and sell? It’s not clear to me. I never see items in the paper. I can only sell my tree leaves. I guess some players can see them in my shop.

You can't buy and sell any items in this event.
Putting it in your shop gives you the option to discard it.

Only thing that can buy is Stormie and Storm Bots.

Carbuck
11-06-17, 05:01 AM
You can't buy and sell any items in this event.
Putting it in your shop gives you the option to discard it.

Only thing that can buy is Stormie and Storm Bots.

Interesting! Thanks for clearing things up for me. Good luck in the event.

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:37 AM
Help alle bladeren etc maar dan worden alsnog de gems ook verwijderd kan nu niet meer spelen magazijn helemaal vol

Welcome to the forum. :) What specific issue are you having?

kindefarm1890
11-06-17, 06:45 AM
55 tree leaves
25 logs from studio
25 mud buckets

Thanks for the information. I always appreciate the extra work you put into providing the info early. If this is 9 out of 12 I am afraid what the other requirements will be. I am already out of bowls of corn.

I was one of the players who asked for the items to be stored in the barn but that was only if we could buy/sell with other players. If we can only discard or sell to Stormie it would have been better to keep the items out of the barn and only have them seen in the upgrade beaver dam. Possibly it would have been a little easier on barn space if the leaves would have shown up in the silo instead of the barn. I have already sold or used some 80 mining tools along will selling nails, boards, most of the gold and a few rubies I was hoarding.

A couple of players mentioned that they lost branches when they collected and the same thing happened to me. Lost two collections because I thought I had space in the barn. I tried the restart option someone mentioned but the branches did not show up. Have received 1 to 3 buckets of mud for every 12 pigs I have collected from. At this rate I need to collect every 3 hours. I do think the team should drop the price of trees for the higher level farms, 7,500 coins is way too much. It is costing me 3,000 and I thought that was pricey.

I did see the built birdhouse on someones farm yesterday but I don't remember which one. It didn't seem anything special to me.

S8 - My last comment is to the team. The golden blossom trees are really nice and I would like to keep a couple for decorations. Although, I would like to be able to put them in storage whenever I wanted. At some point can you modify the trees so they can be stored after the event. Last event I bought the house trap and forgot it wasn't a decoraction and didn't use it. So now I have it hidden in a corner since it can not be put into storage. I don't want to do the same thing with the trees. Thanks

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 06:48 AM
Still waiting for help. My pigs are dropping mud now, but now I?m not getting any corn with deliveries and my twig bundles are not showing up in my [], even though I see them when I collect from trees. Please help.

Try restarting your device. Can you try collecting again and see if they show up in your barn. Make sure you have enough barn space so they go into your barn. Please post screenshots in the Bugs & Issues forum if issue persists.

HappyJ8
11-06-17, 07:31 AM
The goal came after I had already bought the tree through the gem trap :(

As I explained to Judy above, after I got tricked into buying the tree, the goal to buy it came after that. So I ended up with 2 trees. One tree from the gem trap. And second tree from the goal, which rewarded 16 gems. So I'm out of pocket by 16 gems :(

Same thing happened to me too!
I wanted to buy the tree with silver but I don?t know how it ended with a golden leaves tree that costs me 16 gems!!!
The goal to buy the golden tree came after that. 

I dont want the golden tree. I want my gems back...

Srishtikarta
11-06-17, 09:32 AM
7,500 is too high a cost per tree. You shouldn't have to keep buying them all the time. Just feed with golden kernels and collect. This is quite unreasonable. I am already down over 400,000 and the game is nowhere near the end.
Great game, but very very very greedy on the part of Storm 8 team.
Not cool!

Guys if you agree with this please add your own comments on this.

We can sort of deal with the 'randomness' of all the other stuff, but this is pure and simple greed.

eneke
11-06-17, 09:46 AM
So I am going out on a limb here (no pun intended) and did a guesstimate based on Judy's last post of stage 9 requirements.

If stage 10, 11 and 12 are the same thing and we need logs and if they only go up say 5 logs per level (10 branches), which might be generous since stage 8 to 9 jumped 10 logs, based on my math I would need 350 branches to complete the quest. Again, this might be generous and it could be more.

If I did not receive any branches from deliveries and I had to pay only for the aspens, based on my numbers, I would need to have spent $1,050,000 coins for aspens in order to complete the quest. I pay $3k right now but I am afraid I might level up to 63 and from another post, the aspens go up to $7500.

If you are already paying $7500 then the the total would be $2,625,000 coins.

Again this is just a guess but it could even be more coins then that.

I could buy a stuffed one for $19.99 and play with it in real life.

My point, S8, make it fair, not impossible.

johnpaulg
11-06-17, 11:45 AM
I have also been paying $7500 per aspen, but the real issue is the drop rate on branches.

I have made more deliveries than I thought possible and yet I am on level 7. If the drop rate does not change there will be no way to finish this by November 11th.

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 12:12 PM
I dare to say, that relying on deliveries to drop tree branches is, while desirable, very unreliable. It would definitely help my situation (also paying 7,500 coins), but all my orders requesting hard/long-to-make items, it is unrealistic in my case. I would be happy if the price of the groves were lowered to 1,000, or even 3,000 coins.

But I wouldn't say no to a much increased, much improved drop rate either ;)

halloweengal1
11-06-17, 01:08 PM
I'm having trouble with the pigs I have 8 and I just get one mud every time from them can anyone help me with this problem

Scalezzzz
11-06-17, 01:25 PM
I'm having trouble with the pigs I have 8 and I just get one mud every time from them can anyone help me with this problem

I have enough branches and leaves for two upgrades, but it is the buckets that are holding me back. I have 4 pigs and would sometimes get 2 buckets sometimes 0 but mostly just 1. I ended up buying 2 more pigs to see if that helps 😩

jdlracing
11-06-17, 02:06 PM
Anyone know how to get rid of mud buckets? I'm not participating in the event and the buckets won't load into my store. The branches and twigs load and can be discarded. The buckets are starting to take up a lot of space.

halloweengal1
11-06-17, 02:51 PM
Ok I need help I have sent out airplanes all day and gathered my pigs I'm not getting anything from them what's going on

Lilliepaddd
11-06-17, 03:25 PM
PLEASE INCREASE MUD BUCKETS!!!! Getting 2 from 12 pigs...REALLY TL ��

eucom
11-06-17, 04:16 PM

35 tree leaves
20 buckets of mud

2 tree limbs
One hour

I'm level 33, and I'm having to collect 45 leaves for this same level.......

gdr4gon
11-06-17, 04:41 PM
Mud Buckets are NOT dropping!! Not a fun game, about to give up :(

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 04:42 PM
I'm level 33, and I'm having to collect 45 leaves for this same level.......
Thank you for pointing out the error I just went back and checked the screenshots and it is 45 leaves.
Yikes changing post one to correct amount now.

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 05:18 PM
Didn?t read all 17 pages...but by cutting down Hickory Trees you can also get logs, as well as branches.

That will be fantastic if that has been changed.
Are you playing on android or iOS

Didn?t read all 17 pages...but by cutting down Hickory Trees you can also get logs, as well as branches.

I just tried and got branches and logs....pookiebear this is going to save us money

important

ash trees and hickory trees giving logs and branches

Thank you ratguy3

eneke
11-06-17, 05:33 PM
important

ash trees and hickory trees giving logs and branches

Thank you ratguy3

Yay, thank heaven. Wish that would have been working yesterday when I used 60 saws to cut down trees because the info said you can get it from the trees and I got nothing. At least I am getting some now.

ratguy3
11-06-17, 05:43 PM

You can also get logs and branches by cutting down hickory trees.

iOS

Meowmeowbeans
11-06-17, 05:49 PM
The team has re-evaluated the drops from Ash and Hickory trees and you should now be receiving Beaver Dam items from them more often. :)

Good luck!

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 06:20 PM
Thank You MeowMeowBeans and Storm8 Team

This is going to make a huge difference for so many players.

Lilliepaddd
11-06-17, 06:31 PM
What about the buckets...only 2 more from 12...I don’t get it... I will never finish :(

Lilliepaddd
11-06-17, 06:56 PM
Mud Buckets are NOT dropping!! Not a fun game, about to give up :(

I agree and if they do it?s 2. Ugh

Skylara14
11-06-17, 07:22 PM
I haven't received a single kernel from deliveries.

judyandthecat
11-06-17, 07:43 PM
Beaver Quest 10 of 12: So close now. I'll bet that beaver can't wait to sink his teeth into the 'Dam!
Upgrade the Beaver Dam to Level 8
65 tree leaves
35 logs (studio)
30 mud buckets

little_veggie
11-06-17, 07:53 PM
Could someone help please? I am collecting mud buckets and branches and they are not showing up when I look at the number I have to up grade . They are just disappearing !, Help
Thanks

mamas_boys
11-06-17, 08:40 PM
I agree and if they do it?s 2. Ugh

Just collected 2x from 8 pigs and not a single bucket. And only 2 kernels from 18 deliveries today. I give up. No point in playing anymore.

Lilliepaddd
11-06-17, 08:48 PM
Just collected 2x from 8 pigs and not a single bucket. And only 2 kernels from 18 deliveries today. I give up. No point in playing anymore.

They want us to use gems to complete it...not going to do it. It’s greedy. It can be fun but mostly infuriating. No wonder I gave it up for a while. Very disappointed again.

PookieBear50
11-06-17, 09:42 PM
I just tried and got branches and logs....pookiebear this is going to save us money

Good luck!

Thank You MeowMeowBeans and Storm8 Team

This is going to make a huge difference for so many players.

Thank you, thank you, thank you very much Storm8 Team and MeowMeowBeans! I don't know yet if I'll be able to successfully complete this event, but at least my chances of doing so have improved significantly! Thank you so very much!

shelleymb
11-06-17, 09:47 PM
Used to be I could collect leaves from fruit trees, but they didn’t give any leaves today. There aren’t enough saws in this little world for us to keep chopping down trees.
Also my pigs have stopped giving mud buckets. At this rate I will never get past quest level 8.
I also refuse to use real money to get through an event. My husband and I have managed before and we will do what we can or just stop the event like a lot of others.

Oneyellowlab
11-06-17, 10:12 PM
For those of us not doing this event we need to be able to get rid of the mud buckets. It would be great if we could sell them to help out our neighbors but if we can’t do that then at least let us discard them please!

Rynetory2
11-06-17, 10:41 PM
Could someone help please? I am collecting mud buckets and branches and they are not showing up when I look at the number I have to up grade . They are just disappearing !, Help
Thanks

Try restarting your device and collect again. Make sure you have enough barn space.

shazzaaa
11-06-17, 10:56 PM
I see the team has re-evaluated the drop rate for sticks and wood from trees CAN THEY PLEASE RE-EVALUATE THE DROP RATE OF MUD BUCKETS from pigs. I only get 1 bucket for 8 pigs every 3 hours sometimes zero. So I'll be collecting 15 mudbuckets for another 2 or more days.

raissawinda
11-06-17, 11:22 PM
I wish to sell the excess tree leaves because my barn is full and maybe somebody will sell the corn in a bowl or the tree branches which I collect not more than 10, I need a help. Thanks :o

Carbuck
11-06-17, 11:40 PM
Anyone know how to get rid of mud buckets? I'm not participating in the event and the buckets won't load into my store. The branches and twigs load and can be discarded. The buckets are starting to take up a lot of space.

I have the same problem. I hope we can get rid of them from our barn.

Scalezzzz
11-06-17, 11:58 PM
By the way, you can also get logs from the trees! I got some from hickory trees. (:

Lilliepaddd
11-07-17, 12:58 AM
Team Lava, DO YOU HEAR YOUR PLAYERS! INCREASE DROP RATE OF MUD BUCKETS ALREADY...ENOUGH ����

Heymichx
11-07-17, 01:25 AM
Level 66, love the challenges usually, don’t always get them due to going to work. Currently off, on the game more then the last challenge and finding this one impossible. I’m pretty much out of things for orders, no more saws, no more coins for trees and even if I had, my pigs are on total strike. Is it acheiveable without spending on extras? Not my usual to choose to give up but if not achievable I will just stick to normal game.

gdr4gon
11-07-17, 01:31 AM
Team Lava, DO YOU HEAR YOUR PLAYERS! INCREASE DROP RATE OF MUD BUCKETS ALREADY...ENOUGH ����

Please!!!

lynard12
11-07-17, 04:45 AM
Please!!!

Yes. 1 or 2 mudbuckets from 12 pigs is ridiculous! We need more!

shazzaaa
11-07-17, 05:39 AM
This is now beyond a joke I'm at a complete standstill I have over 100 leaves in my barn not to mention the other stuff. I can't collect from my fruit trees I can't chop down any trees anymore I can't do anything on my farm anymore WHY : BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MUD BUCKETS FROM THOSE PIGS TO CLEAR MY BARN AND PROCEED WITH THIS EVENT. I worked it out that I still need at least another 80+ mud buckets which is just impossible to do. why put an event out when there is NO WAY YOU CAN DO IT. I have collected every 3 hours 6 times a day since the event started so its not like I haven't been playing. You have to allow players to get things within the time limit if your going to put these types of events up.

JUST GIVE MUD BUCKETS ALTHOUGH ITS PROBABLY TOO LATE NOW CAUSE TIME IS RUNNING OUT ADD THEM TO THE TREES OR DELIVERIES OR COWS OR LET US BUY THEM AT LEAST WE WOULD HAVE THEM.

Lilliepaddd
11-07-17, 06:47 AM
this is now beyond a joke i'm at a complete standstill i have over 100 leaves in my barn not to mention the other stuff. I can't collect from my fruit trees i can't chop down any trees anymore i can't do anything on my farm anymore why : Because i dont have mud buckets from those pigs to clear my barn and proceed with this event. I worked it out that i still need at least another 80+ mud buckets which is just impossible to do. Why put an event out when there is no way you can do it. I have collected every 3 hours 6 times a day since the event started so its not like i haven't been playing. You have to allow players to get things within the time limit if your going to put these types of events up.

just give mud buckets although its probably too late now cause time is running out add them to the trees or deliveries or cows or let us buy them at least we would have them.

exactly!!!! Please fix this problem!!!

DaphneGlass
11-07-17, 07:08 AM
So glad I chose not to participate in this event, I made the right choice obviously lol x

Blondiegirlhi
11-07-17, 07:14 AM
I’ll add my voice to those complaining here. I really love this app and have been active on it for over a year now. But this event really sucks. I am also not collecting many mud buckets. The next upgrade requires 20 and I only have 1...hahahaha. To add insult to injury, I also am not collecting any leaves now. I collected from 6 trees this morning and another 2 just now. Not a single leaf from any of them. And the upgrade is requesting 45 of them. Why start an event that will cause so much anxiety and in the end, may not be doable. If you say we have to collect items from trees, pigs and deliveries, then make sure we get items from those when we collect them. Especially when you are asking for so many of an item to do one single upgrade. Ok, venting over...I still love this app, but very frustrated.

dizzynor
11-07-17, 10:35 AM
I’ll add my voice to those complaining here. I really love this app and have been active on it for over a year now. But this event really sucks. I am also not collecting many mud buckets. The next upgrade requires 20 and I only have 1...hahahaha. To add insult to injury, I also am not collecting any leaves now. I collected from 6 trees this morning and another 2 just now. Not a single leaf from any of them. And the upgrade is requesting 45 of them. Why start an event that will cause so much anxiety and in the end, may not be doable. If you say we have to collect items from trees, pigs and deliveries, then make sure we get items from those when we collect them. Especially when you are asking for so many of an item to do one single upgrade. Ok, venting over...I still love this app, but very frustrated.

Agreed, i’m also experiencing a very low drop rate for mud buckets, in fairness it looks like the team do take notice of the comments posted in here since they have clearly looked at the problem with branches / twigs and sorted it so we can collect from Ash and Maple trees which is helping, but without resolving the mud bucket issue even that is pointless since we can’t upgrade without the mud buckets.
i’d like to think that the team would resolve this issue before it’s too late for most of us.

Blondiegirlhi
11-07-17, 11:49 AM
Agreed, i’m also experiencing a very low drop rate for mud buckets, in fairness it looks like the team do take notice of the comments posted in here since they have clearly looked at the problem with branches / twigs and sorted it so we can collect from Ash and Maple trees which is helping, but without resolving the mud bucket issue even that is pointless since we can’t upgrade without the mud buckets.
i’d like to think that the team would resolve this issue before it’s too late for most of us.
Last collection from 8 pigs gave 1 mud bucket...I now have 2 mud buckets for 20 that are required. At this rate, I will not finish event.

Fairyreserve
11-07-17, 12:02 PM
Level 66, love the challenges usually, don?t always get them due to going to work. Currently off, on the game more then the last challenge and finding this one impossible. I?m pretty much out of things for orders, no more saws, no more coins for trees and even if I had, my pigs are on total strike. Is it acheiveable without spending on extras? Not my usual to choose to give up but if not achievable I will just stick to normal game.

Finally an event the android players can do. I'm making a huge effort here, but I'm just not gonna make it. Sob.

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 12:39 PM
Something I noticed is that when I collect from all 6 of my pigs at the same time, I only get 1 bucket but if the times where I?ve collected from my pigs at different times then I?ve received 2-3 buckets.

southardlexi07
11-07-17, 01:20 PM
Im not able to make logs in my studio the icon has disappeared was working fine yesterday anyone else having this issue? Ive sent message this morning no response yet

littlebomber2
11-07-17, 01:41 PM
I hate playing this game when the events are on. I don’t do them anymore and getting really frustrated that my barn is filling with mud buckets, yet I can’t sell them to help others. WHY STOP US SELLING IF WE DONT WANT THEM?

puddinya
11-07-17, 01:43 PM
im an android user i just completed the beaver event and i got the beaver but no habitat for it -.-" keeps saying i need a beaver dam lv 10 which isnt available in the store i cant sell the mud bucket so i can delete them so its taking up 40 space in my barn ughhhhhhh ....

https://i64.tinypic.com/2yjwpjp.png
this is the picture of the error from post above

gorrith
11-07-17, 01:51 PM
Are people still having the issue of disappearing mats. I'm counting the bundles of sticks I collect and then when I tap into upgrade the dam only half what I expected are available? It's more than a little frustrating.

dizzynor
11-07-17, 02:04 PM
Are people still having the issue of disappearing mats. I'm counting the bundles of sticks I collect and then when I tap into upgrade the dam only half what I expected are available? It's more than a little frustrating.

Yes, 9 times out of 10 I have to force close the game and restart it before the items appear, this seems to happen only with the mud buckets and the bunches of twigs, but not with the bowls of corn or the logs.

PhishyEel
11-07-17, 02:11 PM
Try restarting your device and collect again. Make sure you have enough barn space.

This doesn't work!!! Please help!

And I want to *get rid* of the mud buckets but can't! They're taking up so much space. Please please help.

Lilliepaddd
11-07-17, 02:47 PM
And I want to *get rid* of the mud buckets but can't! They're taking up so much space. Please please help.

Storm8 please let people sell buckets....unreal :rolleyes:
Most of us really really need them!!!!!!!
Put them in deliveries...whatever, do something!

Lilliepaddd
11-07-17, 03:51 PM
I just got a whopping 1 bucket. I’m either getting punished or it’s time to shut down. :mad:

draughnc
11-07-17, 04:02 PM
Agree! Increase the mud bucket drop and shorten the log making time. I need 45 logs to upgrade. That is 45 hours.

PookieBear50
11-07-17, 04:34 PM
On the minus side: I had nearly 100 saws at one point but saw that number decline significantly as I started cutting trees to make high-value items to sell. Now I'm down to just over 30, and with minimal orders going out (they're all asking for items which take too long to craft), the likelihood of receiving more is low (compared to the Halloween event, during which I could buy items to send for upgrade parts). I also got sidetracked by having to complete a Truck order (accidentally tapped the icon, and everything seemed doable, so I had to devote crafting machines to fulfilling those requirements...and I can't sell those items since I need to send the truck order out).

On the plus side: I'm refilling my coins thanks to being able to obtain twigs and logs from Ash and Hickory trees, instead of buying Aspen Groves, so perhaps I can go through and buy items again--albeit at a very controlled rate--to send on deliveries to (hopefully) receive more saws. The Truck delivery may actually work on my behalf, since I do need to start picking up Bronze Bells again (used 15 on various boosts to keep crops and mills going to sell items). It will take time, of course, but if I can maintain the same pace as I am now on crafting many, many things, perhaps it will be more efficient than I expect.

The Mud Buckets are a concern, though...12 pigs, and usually about 3-5 per 3-hour scoop, and I've got way too much bacon in my inventory. I'm making a lot of Pet Feed, which sells quickly enough, but it's not really worth much. Still, it does bring in coins, so I shouldn't complain too much. Still, the timing is going to be tight, especially if by the last upgrade I'm going to need 40 Mud Buckets (not to mention the over 100 that I need to even get to the last upgrade).

nagmad
11-07-17, 05:00 PM
It’s great we can use the hickory trees but not so great when you have no saws to cut them with, and with all the deliveries I have sent, not one saw, I wish we could buy and sell the items needed, looks like another quest I need to bow out of, between having a family, working and sleep, I just can’t manage to collect all the items needed for the last several quests

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 05:20 PM
I wasn?t really worried about not finishing the event until all these people who are ahead of me in the quest started giving up because they don?t think they will make it. Lol

The only thing that sucks about not completing the quest is that I probably won?t be able to put the dam into storage. I really don?t want it on my farm if I?m not using it.

judyandthecat
11-07-17, 05:23 PM
I wasn?t really worried about not finishing the event until all these people who are ahead of me in the quest started giving up because they don?t think they will make it. Lol

The only thing that sucks about not completing the quest is that I probably won?t be able to put the dam into storage. I really don?t want it on my farm if I?m not using it.

It is a habitat and will be storable.

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 05:26 PM

I am not able to store any of my habitats, so I assume it will be the same with this!

Edit: I just realized what I was doing wrong. -_- I am so slow in figuring this game out. Lol. That?s good then that I will be able to store it away. Thanks!

Fairyreserve
11-07-17, 05:41 PM
I'm level 41. Almost 42. I don't have hickory trees. :(

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 05:43 PM
I'm level 41. Almost 42. I don't have hickory trees. :(

Don?t they become available at a much lower level? I think you should be able to buy them. I?m level 36 almost 37 and I can buy those and the ash trees.

Nastylilhobbits
11-07-17, 06:32 PM
I've just seen the Beaver on someone else's farm, And well, let's just say i'm quitting now

Fairyreserve
11-07-17, 06:38 PM
Don?t they become available at a much lower level? I think you should be able to buy them. I?m level 36 almost 37 and I can buy those and the ash trees.

Android players don't get hickory trees. Ugh.

judyandthecat
11-07-17, 06:40 PM
Android players don't get hickory trees. Ugh.

Ash trees are cheaper and no limit on how many you can buy.

Blondiegirlhi
11-07-17, 06:48 PM
The drop rate on the mud buckets is still abysmal (1 bucket for 8 pigs). There is absolutely no way I will be able to complete this event. I’m just sorry that I spent any time at all on it. I wish I could sell the community all of my stuff...what a waste. Good luck to those of you continuing on...I hope you make it.

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 06:55 PM

Cheaper? How much cheaper are they for you?

judyandthecat
11-07-17, 07:07 PM
Cheaper? How much cheaper are they for you?

Ash trees cost one hundred dollars

I had to pay 7,500 for aspen groves

Plain old ash....price couldn't be better 100

Angelfarm98
11-07-17, 07:12 PM
The drop rate on the mud buckets is still abysmal (1 bucket for 8 pigs).

Same thing here. Even I got zero out of 8 pigs. Could you, S8, please increase the drop rate of the mud buckets?

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 07:20 PM
Ash trees cost one hundred dollars

I had to pay 7,500 for aspen groves

Plain old ash....price couldn't be better 100

Ahh I see. I thought you meant that Ash trees were cheaper than hickory!

PhishyEel
11-07-17, 07:28 PM
Same thing here. Even I got none out of 8 pigs. Could you, S8, please increase the drop rate of the mud buckets?

OR LET THE REST OF US NOT PLAYING SELL THEM?!!!! I'm not playing and have like, 50 buckets to dump!

coleoptera42
11-07-17, 08:16 PM
I've been collecting from pigs all day - so far I have 3 mud. Very tired and very frustrated. Considered buying the yellow tree upgrade just to get it over with. But I just can't spend $10. Especially with no idea what this beaver looks like or does.

mandynora
11-07-17, 08:43 PM
I can't get mud buckets to load in my shop. Is this a bug or is there a secret way to do it

Rynetory2
11-07-17, 08:57 PM
I can't get mud buckets to load in my shop. Is this a bug or is there a secret way to do it

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm afraid we cant sell off nor discard the mud buckets.

(I envy players who have too much mud buckets because I have a huge shortage.)

shazzaaa
11-07-17, 08:59 PM
THIS IS NOW A JOKE HA HA

I just collected from my 8 pigs and got a BIG FAT ZERO I then bought another pig pen and 4 pigs and collected and got another BIG FAT ZERO come on 12 pigs and ZERO mud buckets. I still need at least 110 possibly more mudbuckets to complete this event. Come on I've been collecting every 3 hours 6 times a day from the start.

For goodness sake DON'T PUT AN EVENT ON THAT IS NOT ACHIEVEABLE FOR EVERYONE.

Im glad the people of importance got their way and had them fix the wood and twigs for them at least you had the facility to buy it where as we don't have that pleasure so yeah we just aren't important. Sorry to everyone who is in the same position as me, if only we were a tiny bit important they might've fixed it.

Fairyreserve
11-07-17, 09:34 PM

Yeah, but I think I heard someone say the hickories drop logs (that sounds mildly icky), so it eliminates a step. I'm on step 9,but I'm out of saws anyway.

Scalezzzz
11-07-17, 10:12 PM
Yeah, but I think I heard someone say the hickories drop logs (that sounds mildly icky), so it eliminates a step. I'm on step 9,but I'm out of saws anyway.

I got logs from the hickory trees, but perhaps Ash trees also drop logs. I haven?t really needed to cut down trees to get items to upgrade yet, so I don?t know if both type of trees give you logs or how often they do!

daisybeach
11-07-17, 11:44 PM
I have felt so discouraged by this quest. My barn fills up so fast I can’t do my normal farm tasks. I actually gave up today and didn’t open my farm at all.

Scalezzzz
11-08-17, 12:00 AM
I am trying to decide whether to buy more pigs or not. I?m not sure if it will actually help.

Sweet_e_Sweets
11-08-17, 01:29 AM
It took me 3 days to earn 20 mud buckets just to go from level 8 to level 9. I collected 16 times in those 3 days from my 8 pigs and then today I decided I needed to get 4 more pigs. So basically 12 collections at 8 pigs + 4 collections at 12 pigs FINALLY yielded the 20 mud buckets I needed. What an utterly abysmal drop rate! At one point, I got 2 consecutive collections with 0 buckets and the third collection garnered just 1.

So there’s less than 6 days left, which at most means I can achieve level 10 goals but fuhgeddabout levels 11 and 12. Oh plus I’m spending 18 hours on a plane where there will be no playtime available during these 6 days, so really I only have 5 days left.

PATHETIC STORM8. Makes me wonder why do I ever bother playing this game anymore?

cosmolife
11-08-17, 01:42 AM
Wow this event sounds horrible :(

I decided not to do the event on day 2 lol. I realized the barn space requirements would get ridiculous towards the last days.

I wonder what Storm8's goal is in making this event so miserable for everyone? That I have to give this one a miss, when I'm OCD and must do ALL events and collect everything, just speaks volumes..

dizzynor
11-08-17, 02:11 AM

I?m guessing it?s only useable as a habitat once fully upgraded, so based on the current situation with mud bucket drop rate for the vast majority of us (who won?t be able to complete the upgrade before the event finishes) its going to be useless.

I?ve played this game for three and a half years and it?s only In the last few months since Storm8 seem to have embarked on a relentless barrage of events that i?m beginning to wish there was an option within the game settings to opt out of events, meaning we wouldn’t be filling up our storage with useless items that we can’t even sell to help other players who are participating, which is a shame really :(

Scalezzzz
11-08-17, 02:28 AM
I don?t mind not finishing an event. I play this game because it?s fun and I?ve always wanted a farm so this will do for now haha. I really do like the game. Not being able to complete an event is no big deal to me. It?s just a game and there will be other events to participate in!

I just wish this one would have been a bit different. I am realizing that there is no way I will be completing this event because I am not getting buckets very often...but I also can?t really help others out. I would have gladly helped others who really did care about not getting the beaver.

Bet that once I decide to remove all these items from my barn those pigs are going to start dropping so many buckets 😂

2015marly
11-08-17, 07:12 AM
Aangezien dit evenement volledig vast staat en ik er helemaal niets mee kan doen zou ik toch wel graag van die modder emmers af willen ze nemen veel ruimte in beslag en andere spelers zullen er blij mee zijn heel jammer dat m?jn problemen na 14 mailtjes niet opgelost worden hierdoor is wel het plezier om te spelen een stuk minder geworden maar misschien kunnen jullie dit wel oplossen heb dit verzoek al meerdere malen z?en staan

0205ken
11-08-17, 07:27 AM
I'm guessing it's unlikely the drop rate for the buckets on this event will be addressed.

I've already spent over 400,000 on aspen groves and then ended up gorilla palming my phone and spent around 700 gems on upgrade items for the Beaver Dam. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! add something like a confirmation screen for spending gems. A lot of time is spent collecting them just to have them disappear because you accidentally touch the screen on something like a food plot.

dizzynor
11-08-17, 07:48 AM
I'm guessing it's unlikely the drop rate for the buckets on this event will be addressed.

I've already spent over 400,000 on aspen groves and then ended up gorilla palming my phone and spent around 700 gems on upgrade items for the Beaver Dam. PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!! add something like a confirmation screen for spending gems. A lot of time is spent collecting them just to have them disappear because you accidentally touch the screen on something like a food plot.

It may be a coincidence, but I just collected 7 mud buckets from my 12 pigs......any one else noticed a change?

Completely agree with you about how easy it is to accidentally spend hard earned gems, I was saving mine up for the golden blossom I needed 16 gems, which I would have got back as the reward for buying it so it is effectively free, but you have to have 16 gems in the first place, I got up to 15, then accidentally spent 10 of them while mining grrr, I’m back up to 10 again now fingers crossed I won’t mess up again.

alessia135
11-08-17, 09:31 AM
I was about to contemplate deleting this game ( since I can't roast those pigs ) and you have collected 7 buckets. I can see that storm 8 doesn't like me much 😆.

Lilliepaddd
11-08-17, 10:34 AM
It may be a coincidence, but I just collected 7 mud buckets from my 12 pigs......any one else noticed a change?

Completely agree with you about how easy it is to accidentally spend hard earned gems, I was saving mine up for the golden blossom I needed 16 gems, which I would have got back as the reward for buying it so it is effectively free, but you have to have 16 gems in the first place, I got up to 15, then accidentally spent 10 of them while mining grrr, I?m back up to 10 again now fingers crossed I won?t mess up again.

No the most I?m getting is 3, I don?t sleep well so I was up at each 3 hour collecting. It?s beyond ridiculous. This is the worst ever event aside from the disastrous leaderboard.

Don?t get me started on losing gems. I have lost hundreds buy over clicking.
I have asked for a safety button..but NO.

I just want to escape my problems and this world for a bit but this particular game can be fun if you find gems etc, but for the most part there are always problems and-is terribly greedy!!!!

mrscash50a
11-08-17, 10:49 AM
I bought the golden trees what do I do with them? It would have been nice if they told you how to play..

MsEva
11-08-17, 10:56 AM
When I collect my pigs I get none or 2 mud buckets each time. It is impossible to get the goal.

PookieBear50
11-08-17, 11:07 AM
I bought the golden trees what do I do with them? It would have been nice if they told you how to play..

The Golden Aspen trees work the same way as the Aspen Groves. Tap on it to select it, then "bait" it by clicking on the kernels. In an hour (I assume) the tree will be gone and you'll receive parts to build up your beaver's dam. Note that it is a one-time use item: once you bait it, that's it, it will disappear in an hour in exchange for the beaver dam parts.

seesters
11-08-17, 11:28 AM
I was delighted to have a new goal! Now, I am disgusted. Just like others, I think the number of items required is ridiculous. And the mud buckets from pigs....oh come on....do you really believe we are going to go frantic and spend gems? I did accidentally....yeah, that button is just too easy to hit by accident.

What bothers me the most is the disappointment. What unrealistic expectations are planned for later? Like so many, this is my favorite game. I truly enjoy playing! I started playing a few months after the game came out. That means I have worked hard, spent way too many gems, and tried so hard........ I am proud of my farm. I worked hard and enjoyed the journey. But with the increasing ?costs? and expectations I feel that I am being penalized for my success. Purchasing and requirements should not be different for levels. We should be able to sell needed items to our neighbors! We have all expressed how much that gives us joy. There may be some who take advantage of that, but they would be in the minority. And my barn is at the max limit. So how do I keep adding items fo the goals? Not going to work.

I see so many quitting this event. I don?t want to but I may. That depends on Storm8. Will you please pay attention to your players who are providing your profits? Do the right thing.

Lilliepaddd
11-08-17, 11:41 AM
I was delighted to have a new goal! Now, I am disgusted. Just like others, I think the number of items required is ridiculous. And the mud buckets from pigs....oh come on....do you really believe we are going to go frantic and spend gems? I did accidentally....yeah, that button is just too easy to hit by accident.

What bothers me the most is the disappointment. What unrealistic expectations are planned for later? Like so many, this is my favorite game. I truly enjoy playing! I started playing a few months after the game came out. That means I have worked hard, spent way too many gems, and tried so hard........ I am proud of my farm. I worked hard and enjoyed the journey. But with the increasing ?costs? and expectations I feel that I am being penalized for my success. Purchasing and requirements should not be different for levels. We should be able to sell needed items to our neighbors! We have all expressed how much that gives us joy. There may be some who take advantage of that, but they would be in the minority.

I see so many quitting this event. I don?t want to but I may. That depends on Storm8. Will you please pay attention to your players who are providing your profits? Do the right thing.

Amen!

Angelfarm98
11-08-17, 11:51 AM

Yes, I got 5 mud buckets from my 8 pigs. Thanks to S8 if you heard our voices and really adjusted the drop rate of mud buckets.

Peggyg723
11-08-17, 12:08 PM
sadly I have not been a party to the new mud drop rate... still getting 1 bucket for 12 pigs collected.....

Scalezzzz
11-08-17, 12:58 PM
sadly I have not been a party to the new mud drop rate... still getting 1 bucket for 12 pigs collected.....

I got 1 from 8 pigs earlier this morning, but just now I got 4 from 6 pigs. I don?t know if it is a new drop rate or just got lucky this time. I will see what my next collection gives me.

Lilliepaddd
11-08-17, 01:23 PM
I just got a big fat 0! Thanks for NOTHING! Out of 12. I’m done complaining because it’s pointless and ruining my day. Hope the rest of you get them. I’m done!

halloweengal1
11-08-17, 02:42 PM
I can't get the buckets of mud from the pigs what should I do