PDA

View Full Version : New Arena Crafting Dragon: Cinder Fyre 11/3/17 (Fey, Elemental, Red)

starship412
11-03-17, 10:58 AM
100 Hot Waters through battles to craft your own. More info coming soon. Good luck!

Cinder Fyre Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Fey, Elemental, Red
Habitat: Fey Portal, Elemental Plane, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 30
Buying Price: 1,500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 780 Exp
Gained by collecting 100 Hot Waters through the Battle Arena

starship412
11-06-17, 03:25 PM
I guess no one's interested in this dragon. To me, this dragon is beautiful and I will do my best to craft at least 2. Great work FlatFoot!

FieldsLikeB
11-07-17, 05:43 AM
I'm interested working on getting it if I can.

ksbmommy
11-14-17, 06:00 AM
I really like this one BUT my arena battles have been really hard the las couple of days. This morning I woke up to a Valiant :mad:

I need to win 4.8 battles per day to collect the feystones for crafting this one, that's like tourney level diligence, ugg!

divanightclub
11-14-17, 11:29 AM
I currently have 87 hot water feystones, 13 more to get before I start crafting Cinder Frye..can't wait!!

UPDATE...Finally crafting Cinder now, thx to the current tournament. It was fairly easy to get the 13 more I needed. Now have to figure out where to put it, due to lack of space.. (ugh).

amerirish
11-14-17, 11:38 AM
Just crafted mine today, on the nest right now :D

DR0G0N
11-28-17, 12:00 PM
Yea...I think this left w/o saying Good Bye (like no announcement whatsoever), so yup, I probably have enough to craft it w/o realizing its gone~

silverybunny
11-28-17, 02:05 PM
Went to craft Cinder fyre and every thing is gone! Why did this end this without any warning? I was waiting for the story to end so I could craft since so many things needed to be crafted for the story. Went to craft and it is gone no warning normally they let you know know when you only have a day or so left but there was no warning. Something else weird even all the ho****ers I had collected in storage are gone, what is going on????:mad::mad::mad:

oxRoseHavenxo
11-28-17, 02:53 PM
I got a message saying today was the last day to craft but I had no idea they would pull the option in the middle of the day. Pretty unhappy that the crafting option got pulled at an abnormal time of day.

Bastiaan0
11-28-17, 03:08 PM
There was a warning, but only about 24 hours before it expired. Usually these warnings are put out 3 or 4 days ahead. No idea why it was this close this time.
Arena dragons, like mining dragons, always expire at 10:30 PST.