PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and feedback

Unregistered
03-21-11, 06:14 AM
Restaurant bindi; lulubee88

The latest version doesn't allow me to use my furniture in store if it's in the given tasks! Not reasonable at all.

The customers in my restautrant are not moving sine yesterday.

The latest version makes the game not fun to play anymore.

sweetypinu
03-29-11, 06:06 PM
am noticing a weird behavior. It tells me I need 10 neighbors to expand the restaurant. When I have 10 neighbors the option disappears. Then it says I need 20 neighbors to expand. I now have 20 and again the option to expand at 20 neighbors is gone. This is soooo frustrating. Please help!

ssiii
03-31-11, 07:49 AM
As well as getting out of synch every so often, the game freezes up on my iPad for about 15-20 seconds and it happens really regularly, which is really annoying. Can you please fix this as it's spoiling my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks

karminflower
04-07-11, 01:55 PM
Storm ID karminflower (cutiepie)
level 39
My guests are stuck at the door, please help!

Thanks

villegasallgone
04-07-11, 02:01 PM
You can try 2 things to fix this issue. The first thing that you can try is turning off your device and reboot. This usually works for me. The second thing you can try is deleting the app and reinstall it. Your data is stored on teamlavas servers so when you reinstall the app you should have your game back. That will also help with the out of sync issues. Hope this helps.

rach0083
04-16-11, 02:30 AM
I seem to be having issues with push notifications. I was recieving notifications fine on friday 15th with both nightclub story and resturant but today, 16th, i am not recieving notifications of when food is ready, messages, etc. It is only with the restaurant that I'm having trouble with, I'm getting notifications fine with nightclub story. I have an iPhone. Help anybody! Please!

rach0083
04-16-11, 02:31 AM
Oh, I have tried switching phone on and off, turning notifications on and off both on phone and app. Thanx!

rach0083
04-20-11, 12:19 PM
Oh, I have tried switching phone on and off, turning notifications on and off both on phone and app. Thanx!

The problem with push notifications in restaurant seemed to spontaneously resolve? I deleted then reinstalled the app from iTunes (deleted it in iTunes from my desktop) then reinstalled It via app store on my iPhone. I still didn't recieve push notifications for approx. 24 hrs then it spontaneously resolved! I don't know if it was the deleting/reinstalling the game which took 24 hrs to take effect, it was a temporary bug/glitch or it was something else I did (see previous posts), but I'm receiving push notifications now!

It's just a shame tho that none of the makers of the game/moderators of this forum (whom I assume devised the game) have bothered to answer my post or anybody else's that have the same or similar problem!

Rachael98
04-20-11, 02:03 PM
Oh, why don't you all look at the already existing threads that cover these topics??? To solve the stuck customers and notification problems, RESTART the device. The missions are of little importance. The expansions have a slight visibility error, but use common sense! TeamLava wouldn't give you an expansion for something free-neighbours. It is locked (like food with levels) until you get x neighbours. Once you have x neighbours, the option to expand WITH Y COINS is unlocked. You then pay y coins to expand. Of course, you can also buy gems!