PDA

View Full Version : Ciao, Team Lava

Sha
03-21-11, 04:08 AM
Like a lot of people in the forum, particularly in City Story, I am leaving Team Lava. Goodbye to all my neighbours and sorry that I won't be tipping/ cleaning your restaurant, bakeries, cities and empires any more. This series of games is dead to me, thanks to the incompetence, indifference and appalling attitude of those goons at Team Lava (just a tip for you, TL: try reading and responding to emails for a change).

Unregistered
03-21-11, 07:02 AM
BYE! Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you :)

Rafael
03-21-11, 07:50 AM
BYE! Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you :)

Are you a Christian? Dear me. Grow up. Spend less time on these games and more time reading, that way you might develop the intelligence to realise that there is no god.

Unregistered
03-21-11, 10:26 AM
lol, calm down (and yes, I'm the same unregistered from above you)

julia3032
03-22-11, 12:22 PM
Are you a Christian? Dear me. Grow up. Spend less time on these games and more time reading, that way you might develop the intelligence to realise that there is no god.

When you grow up you may realize that the majority of people in this country are Christians and do believe in God. If you don't, that's fine, but to take issue with someone's casual remark shows a total lack of sensitivity towards the feelings of others.

clhs
03-25-11, 09:16 AM
When you say "this country" don't forget that TeamLava is international; people from all around the world play these games. Because you are a Christian doesn't make everyone else one. Perhaps it's you who's insensitive to those around you.

clhs
03-25-11, 09:33 AM
When you say "this country" don't forget that TeamLava is international; people from all around the world play these games. Because you are a Christian doesn't make everyone else one. Perhaps it's you who's insensitive to those around you.

Actually I think my response was a bit harsh; reading it back I feel quite bad for saying that. Apologies, sometimes I type before thinking. Let's be friends. :)

bindyyum
03-31-11, 07:16 PM
Speak 4 yourself! Evolution all the way!

GroupMagma
03-31-11, 07:35 PM
Try to keep it friendly, guys. :p