PDA

View Full Version : Solved Wight Husky Event - no craft option for husky

ancsab
11-01-17, 03:59 AM
I was supposed to have more time to finish building my husky... my studios were full and when I woke up, option is gone, it showed in the goals we got 6 days ...
please fix it, I?m totally disappointed on wasting time and tons of items 😭

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 08:50 AM
Event items are removed upon the expiry of the event. Since the event has ended, you can try to contact Support via support form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if the Agent is able to assist you.

CountryRat
11-01-17, 11:49 AM
I tried to contact Support about not being able to craft the Husky and got this:
[]
Is there anyway you can help me?

Paul__
11-01-17, 11:53 AM
This is the same issue that I had...

ancsab
11-01-17, 12:27 PM
But when you click the left hand stuff where goals are, it still has 4 days to take you to the studio. They should have thought of this before 😐

Rynetory2
11-01-17, 08:12 PM
I've flagged this over for them to check on the goal duration. Please send me your ticket numbers by private message, link in my signature, and I'll add them to my report.

Snackycakes25
11-02-17, 08:07 PM
You have to craft it before the event ends as event crafts don't stay once the event expires. You can contact Support via support form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and see if they can help.

Did anyone else experience this? I did and I contacted Storm8 Support, who told me they can't help me because they are short staffed and do no respond to individual requests for Farm Story 2. Anyone else able to resolve?

This makes no sense. Why would the Husky goal expire 5 days after the Event if you can't craft the husky after the Event ends?

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 04:37 AM
Did anyone else experience this? I did and I contacted Storm8 Support, who told me they can't help me because they are short staffed and do no respond to individual requests for Farm Story 2. Anyone else able to resolve?

This makes no sense. Why would the Husky goal expire 5 days after the Event if you can't craft the husky after the Event ends?

You can send me your ticket number by pm and I'll help to pass it in for you.

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 04:45 AM
Update:

The team is aware of this and will look into resolving it asap. Please wait a little more for them to fix it for us. Thank you for your patience. :)

Paul__
11-03-17, 03:28 PM
The pets are now showing up in my studio! Thank you Storm8 :)

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 09:12 PM
The pets are now showing up in my studio! Thank you Storm8 :)

Great to hear that! :) Please craft your pet as soon as able.

CountryRat
11-04-17, 01:27 PM
I was able to craft the Haunted Husky. Thank you so much for all your help. It is much appreciated!

Rynetory2
11-05-17, 12:19 AM
Glad to help. The team did the work. I’m very happy that you guys can get your huskies. :)