PDA

View Full Version : Chrysantheram - 2017 Oct 31

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 01:41 PM
Chrysantheram - new creature
More information on Chrysantheram (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1465274&viewfull=1#post1465274) in Creatures Guide.

Chrysantheram is a Fairy/Nature animal..breed Nature + Fire to get it (+250 spring petals toward signs of spring event)

15 Hours breed/15 Hours evolve

Good luck all, please share your breedings! :)

federerGOAT
10-31-17, 01:46 PM
At least the fails are short.
Small blessings.

Elspethwood
10-31-17, 01:53 PM
15 hours breeding with Cactus Kitsune and Little Red

AppieP
10-31-17, 01:56 PM

I think you got it. Can't see any other possibilitie. So CONGRATS

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 01:58 PM

I hope that's it! Let us know! *fingers crossed for you*

Elspethwood
10-31-17, 02:02 PM
Yes, got it! So happy!
Thank you, happy dance.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 02:11 PM
Yes, got it! So happy!
Thank you, happy dance.

Congrats!

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 02:23 PM

Used your combo, got it too! Ty! :)

gramland
10-31-17, 02:48 PM

Used your combo and got it 15 hrs!!. Thank You!!

Elspethwood
10-31-17, 02:55 PM
I’m so happy for you!! Good luck to all of you with this breeding.

keianna38
10-31-17, 03:29 PM
I don't have those animals so if anyone has luck with another combo please post. Thanks.

Miswinston
10-31-17, 03:45 PM
I used Vinotaur & Little Red and got a 15 hour timer. Looks like Little Red is key in the breeding formula.

MyLipsAreSealed
10-31-17, 03:51 PM
I used Vinotaur & Little Red and got a 15 hour timer. Looks like Little Red is key in the breeding formula.

I don't have little red :( so if anyone gets it with a different combo... please please post! Thanks!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 03:55 PM
I don’t have little red too :( please tell me if yall have a successful combo too!

julesh11
10-31-17, 04:14 PM
Hahaha.... here we go again. Amazing how several people already got the animal and yet when I haven tried 4 times already, I get the Fairy Ferret.

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 04:39 PM
People who are looking for the "combo" - absolutely EVERY animal with fire/nature has actually equal chance to get you this animal.

Asking for a magic combo - there isn't one. Yes...some are lucky and got it with certain combo on the first day. Others try the same combo whole week - and they never get it.

It is just pure luck and lottery - asking for combo is like asking lottery winner what are the winning numbers. THey may work - but they may fail you just as likely as EVERY other combo. Just use nature/fire animals - and you have EQUAL chances to get it.

supermaay
10-31-17, 04:45 PM
People who are looking for the "combo" - absolutely EVERY animal with fire/nature has actually equal chance to get you this animal.

Asking for a magic combo - there isn't one. Yes...some are lucky and got it with certain combo on the first day. Others try the same combo whole week - and they never get it.

It is just pure luck and lottery - asking for combo is like asking lottery winner what are the winning numbers. THey may work - but they may fail you just as likely as EVERY other combo. Just use nature/fire animals - and you have EQUAL chances to get it.

Completely agree. There is no magic combination. It's purely LUCK which is what you need.

BBHome20
10-31-17, 06:40 PM
After speed breeding most of the Nature/Fire combos and in the end I got a 15 hour timer with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony

Alohatami
10-31-17, 07:15 PM
After speed breeding most of the Nature/Fire combos and in the end I got a 15 hour timer with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony
I just tried that as my first attempt (I've been busy at work all day) and got a 6 hour fail. Glad it worked for you. :)

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 10:00 PM
Of course, we need to speedbreed in order to get an inch closer to the faeries.

Latoyab211
10-31-17, 10:51 PM
Check your storage animals! I had Little Red in there. Didn't remember getting it.

keianna38
11-01-17, 04:18 AM
Check your storage animals! I had Little Red in there. Didn't remember getting it.

Thank you!! I did not think of that. It is in my storage.

MystiqueRealm
11-01-17, 04:44 AM
Got it with poppy pony lvl 4 and lil red lvl 10 (just to show lvl doesn't matter I'm posting them)

miadoubled
11-01-17, 09:00 AM
15hr with poppy pony and kimono dragon... i never get any of these goal animals...and after last month im ready to quit trying and wasting money..but maybe just maybe ill get this one!!

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 09:01 AM
15hr with poppy pony and kimono dragon... i never get any of these goal animals...and after last month im ready to quit trying and wasting money..but maybe just maybe ill get this one!!

Congrats! You did get it ;)

miadoubled
11-01-17, 09:03 AM
Oh thats something!! I try so hard over and over every other event and never get it! I got it this one on 3rd try.. so strange, but im happy!

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 09:07 AM
Oh thats something!! I try so hard over and over every other event and never get it! I got it this one on 3rd try.. so strange, but im happy!

Yay! I'm very excited for you :) there's a fairy element habitat for $500k in shop but you can also place it in nature habitat :)

miadoubled
11-01-17, 09:10 AM
Thank you😁

ssmhlove
11-01-17, 10:13 AM
I used 150 gems and nothing..

AppieP
11-01-17, 11:31 AM
I used 150 gems and nothing..

Same here. Fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy fairy ferretssssssss. Fairy annoying ;)

persezabar
11-01-17, 11:44 AM
Unbelievable, 16 times in a row Fairy, something is wrong, a bug!
I spent gems for nothing 😢

retseho
11-01-17, 12:30 PM

Got 15h timer with Pandaffodil + Pyro Pony after 4 or 5 Fairy Ferets.

xXAthenaXxGDZ
11-01-17, 02:21 PM
Pyro Pony and Fairy Furret worked for me

Phoenix406
11-01-17, 04:30 PM
Okay, this is crazy. I have been playing my level 115 account for slightly over a year and have never managed to breed a Vinotaur on that account. Therefore, I've never completed the "In Touch with Nature" goal. Now trying for the Chrysanteram on both accounts, and my baby (level 42) account got 2 Vinotaurs in a row. :D That account still needs a Grassquatch, though, so I haven't completed the goal on the second account yet, either. I'm so glad that I finally got one, though! :)

AppleWhite84
11-01-17, 05:33 PM
Solar Simian and half a dozen Fairy Ferrets :(

Azharjah
11-01-17, 09:45 PM
I got 3 unicorns but I won't get this ram...oh my god even I spend 150 gems in fast breed but I got a bird 14 hour limited one ..but I want t b at ram too for 3000 reward :(

mysticalfairy320
11-01-17, 10:09 PM
So many gems so many fails.........

Alohatami
11-02-17, 12:14 AM
I really don't know why I'm even still trying to breed this one. At least one of my recent fails turned out to be a Paradise Parrot.

AppleWhite84
11-02-17, 01:56 AM
15 hour timer with Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil! Finally :)

SBDOVER72
11-02-17, 03:00 AM
15 HR IN NEST! 1st try

FLYERFOX & FAIRY FERRET39485

***ANY OTHER TIME I WOULD HAVE SO MANY FAILS I USUALLY QUIT TRYING EVEN WITH A COUPLE DAYS LEFT

Miswinston
11-02-17, 04:57 AM
15 HR IN NEST! 1st try

FLYERFOX & FAIRY FERRET39485

***ANY OTHER TIME I WOULD HAVE SO MANY FAILS I USUALLY QUIT TRYING EVEN WITH A COUPLE DAYS LEFT

So nice to see someone getting this on the first try. Miracles still happen! CONGRATULATIONS!

Maheks
11-02-17, 09:16 AM
So nice to see someone getting this on the first try. Miracles still happen! CONGRATULATIONS!
First try that's really lucky. I'm still breeding Fairy ferrets

AppieP
11-02-17, 10:25 AM
I was constantly breeding with CU and Little Red. Only fairy ferrets and some times a 6 hour timer. Nothing more than that. I thought let's change the CU into Kimono Dragon. BAM!!! A 15 hour timer. Yehhhh!!!:cool:

mysticalfairy320
11-02-17, 11:06 AM
Finally got it with panda and pyro. I used cactus k,little red/ poppy pony, red/ panda pyro, little red with others, Then went back to pyro panda and got it! Used about 400 gems so not as bad as last month.

Deeville1
11-02-17, 01:19 PM
Pandaffodil 10 Solar Simian 15 1st try, finally some luck. Couldn’t breed the others if my life depended on it ;)

Phoenix406
11-02-17, 02:54 PM
I've tried Little Red with lots of other animals. Apparently my Little Red is infertile. :( I'm breeding her with Sweater Donner right now- 2 animals wearing clothes. lol!

Also, did anyone else notice that the first limited animal we were supposed to breed in October was a sheep, and now the first one for November is also a sheep? *thinking face emoji*

Pebblemist
11-02-17, 05:10 PM
At least these Fairy Ferret fails are fairly short. Did get a Fallaby out of this, which I didn't have before. I've tried Pyro Pony/Pandafodil, Little Red/every other grass/fire, now trying Solar Simian and Flyerfox with no luck :/ don't have the gems to speed breed.

Queneshiarena
11-02-17, 06:46 PM
I don't have those animals so if anyone has luck with another combo please post. Thanks.

I tried the other suggestions with no luck, but I have a 15 hour time now with cactus kitsune and vinataur both level 10

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-02-17, 07:52 PM
Paradise Parrot and Kimono Dragon got me Chrystantheram in my 2nd account!

ambypie
11-02-17, 08:36 PM
I keep getting Fairy Ferrets with almost every fire and nature combo I try. I am losing hope :(

Phoenix406
11-02-17, 09:34 PM
Just got a 15 hr timer on my main account using Little Red and Kimono Dragon.

Starla0323
11-03-17, 02:32 AM
I was able to get it with a pandaffodil and pyropony after using that combo about 6 or so times.

JustKay
11-03-17, 03:05 AM
At least the fails are short.
Small blessings.

During a forest party event, this is more like a curse. I can't have a long egg incubation or breed overnight. I'll have to wake up every 3 hours at night if I'm going to keep my nest and den racking up points for the forest party. >_<

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 03:17 AM
Jackalope
Jackalope
Fairy times 10
Fallaby
Fairy Ferret again
JASPER 47 hours using Ruby Razorback and Panodaffodil

Judy and the cat do a happy dance for 47 hours
Then back to trying

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 03:19 AM
Jackalope
Jackalope
Fairy times 10
Fallaby
Fairy Ferret again
JASPER 47 hours using Ruby Razorback and Panodaffodil

Judy and the cat do a happy dance for 47 hours
Then back to trying
Congrats on Jasper! I'm still trying for Topaz Tiger but it's been elusive to me :)

judyandthecat
11-03-17, 03:29 AM
Congrats on Jasper! I'm still trying for Topaz Tiger but it's been elusive to me :)

Thank You Thank You
I always use some crystal animal every time I breed and so happy beings I don't have JASPER.
Sending LUCKY Topaz Tiger breeding waves at you.

Angelfarm98
11-03-17, 07:21 AM
I used solar bear and Hydro Yak in one account as well as Magmacore and Hydro Yak ( 4 elements ) in another account to breed Crystal Unicorn. But both accounts turned out getting both Chrysantheram at the same time yesterday. Does S8 increase a little more chance allowing us to breed November animal than October?

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 07:23 AM
I used solar bear and Hydro Yak in one account as well as Magmacore and Hydro Yak ( 4 elements ) in another account to breed Crystal Unicorn. But both accounts turned out getting both Chrysantheram at the same time yesterday. Does S8 increase a little more chance allowing us to breed November animal than October?

Since they can increase/decrease chances at will..it's possible

Destiel0918
11-03-17, 09:37 AM
Got it! After entire armada of Fiery Ferrets!

5h3llyg1rl
11-03-17, 08:50 PM
Hopefully! Trying to get Wendi... whatever was a disaster. I mean come on, there were only a handful of people that got it. Absolutely Ridiculous, so maybe they are trying to make up for it. Anyway.....Thank you, thank you, thank you, for giving me another combo that works. Hopefully that one will work for me as well! I just keep getting Ferry Ferret after Ferry Ferret no matter what I’ve tried.
I’ve bred so many Fairy Ferrets that I’ve lost count!

However.... I just got Porcuplenty!!
1st try using Candy Horn + Panidaffodil
So excited! Good Luck everyone

LiriTanglethorn
11-04-17, 10:39 AM

I don't see either of these even listed in the store. Are they old/retired breeds?

deadpixel
11-04-17, 12:37 PM
I don't see either of these even listed in the store. Are they old/retired breeds?

Little Red was a recent reward. The Cactus Kitsune goes way, way back in the early days of the game. I think it was an animal that you had to Spin-the-Wheel to win or expand your land to collect, I can’t remember which.

jibro
11-04-17, 01:02 PM
15 hr breeding with fairy ferret lvl 15 and little red lvl 9

MuthaDee79
11-04-17, 05:07 PM
I bred flyer fox and fallaby over and over and finally got chrysantheram today!!!

Zamom72
11-05-17, 01:38 AM
If you live in NC, USA and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of Fairy Ferrets I have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.

AppleWhite84
11-05-17, 02:02 AM
if you live in nc, usa and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of fairy ferrets i have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.

lol!

Alohatami
11-05-17, 09:35 AM
If you live in NC, USA and notice the day sky turn to dark. Fear not! It's just the volery of Fairy Ferrets I have released from my farm. Fly away, you bird-weasels. Your brothers will join you shortly.
I'll send mine to join yours.🤣🤣🤣 I bet if we all join in, we can blanket the world in Fairy Ferrets!!!

lynn1002
11-05-17, 09:52 AM
For me to get a chrysantheram, it took a couple of try?s, but with a level 10 vinotaur and a level 15 fallaby, I finally got it.
(I don?t really think the levels matter. Just letting you just in case.)

Scangelina
11-05-17, 12:07 PM
Got it with poppy pony lvl 4 and lil red lvl 10 (just to show lvl doesn't matter I'm posting them)

Thanks for your suggestion. After about 20-30 fails speed breeding on other combos I saw posted on here, I tried 1st time with Poppy Pony LVL 11 & Liitle Red LVL 12 & got 15hrs. I know there's no magic to it, but it seemed like it to me after so many fails, I was going crazy 😳

Lisa0107
11-05-17, 12:29 PM
Just got a 15 hour timer. I did a nature fire animal and a earth nature animal to try for the ram and the pineapple guy at the same time. So.....i either have a Magmacore or the chrysantheram. Hoping for the ram but I don't have a Magmacore so either way it's a win

mraguia
11-05-17, 05:25 PM
Finally! after a bi-gillion tries. Vinotaur + Cranbeary

Lisa0107
11-05-17, 06:12 PM
Just got a 15 hour timer. I did a nature fire animal and a earth nature animal to try for the ram and the pineapple guy at the same time. So.....i either have a Magmacore or the chrysantheram. Hoping for the ram but I don't have a Magmacore so either way it's a win

Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 

Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 😊

I used little red and tree frog

Xoriewillox
11-06-17, 10:47 AM
Yay! It's a chrysantheram!!!!! I sped it up...could not wait 

I used little red and tree frog
Well done all Im still trying and getting the dredding fairy ferret over and over again....

JanineQuinty
11-06-17, 12:00 PM
Wow, at last a 15 hr timer. I wasn?t expecting it anymore

liesl23
11-06-17, 01:12 PM
I am still trying for the Chrysantheram and I have been getting a TON of Fairy Ferrets :(

Latoyab211
11-06-17, 01:24 PM
So glad for you. I still didn't get it yet. Let me know if you do.

Latoyab211
11-06-17, 01:25 PM
Thank you!! I did not think of that. It is in my storage.
So glad you had it. I have not gotten it yet. Let me know if you breed it. GL

Buttercup0001
11-06-17, 05:48 PM
Lol omg sending all my Fairy Ferrets from Oz to join yours.

But seriously I have been breeding nature/fire constantly with no results. It stinks with Fairy Ferret droppings lol

Alohatami
11-06-17, 11:45 PM
If I see another Fairy Ferret I going to scream!!! So that noise you'll be hearing in just under three hours will be me screaming when the two currently in my nests hatch, and then again, three hours after that when the one in my breeding den hatches. This is so not fun anymore. I'll be glad when this quest expires. It will be much easier to ignore the quests if I haven't already started them. And ignoring the rest of the month is what I'll be doing, since I seem to have no hope of winning anything, despite the time and gems I've put in.

LauraGSJK
11-07-17, 02:20 AM
If I see another Fairy Ferret I going to scream!!! So that noise you'll be hearing in just under three hours will be me screaming when the two currently in my nests hatch, and then again, three hours after that when the one in my breeding den hatches. This is so not fun anymore. I'll be glad when this quest expires. It will be much easier to ignore the quests if I haven't already started them. And ignoring the rest of the month is what I'll be doing, since I seem to have no hope of winning anything, despite the time and gems I've put in.

I could not possibly agree more. Has anyone been able to finish these goals & get the prizes without gems & real money? Congratulations to everyone that managed to breed this creature. I'm truly happy for you. I've been trying since the beginning. No luck. I did manage to breed a 2nd Quartz Quetzalcoatl. I don't know what I'll do with it, but better than other creatures I could have got, i suppose.

Honestly, i spend plenty of money on this game. More than I should. I genuinely enjoy the game. But, it sure would be nice if the goals didn't keep getting increasingly impossible to do without spending my budget I need to actually live in the real world. I'm not going to spend real money if the goals continue to be pretty much unattainable without spending so much time & money.

Good luck everyone. And best wishes!

Sakrysta
11-07-17, 08:45 AM
Amazingly, all three of my accounts bred 15-hour breeds on pretty much the last possible attempt. All with different combos. If you can, try one more time - you might get lucky!

diamonaydreamerd
11-07-17, 09:38 AM
Have tried over 25 times, still no Chrysantheram : ( Just did my last try and got another fairy ferret, we'll see how the rest of the month goes...

theone2001
11-07-17, 09:50 AM
Yet another animal I couldn't breed!!!

Buttercup0001
11-07-17, 05:02 PM
My last try, using CU and Little Red, before time ran out, resulted in 45hr breed time, the Emerald Dragon, an excellent fail and even though I didn’t breed the Chrysantheram :( which I tried for since it’s release, at least I got something worth while :)

lowborn
11-07-17, 05:05 PM
Over 100 Fairy Ferrets. I think I'm done with this game. Between unbreedable animals and events that are impossible without spending a ton of gems. This game is getting ridiculous! :mad:

MauiLady7
11-07-17, 05:36 PM
My main account got one on the last day, but I did spend gems to hatch it, and speed evolve it 2 times for a total of 55 gems, I didn't want to, but I thought it would put me too far behind for the month. I'm watching closely how these next 2 months go,as I have one foot out the door. It's very frustrating trying to breed something and to keep getting fails! Especially with a 3 hour breeding.I never did reach the 2400 goal or collect the last animal due to this annoyance. I did barely reach the 2000 community prize though, but I wouldn't have if I never speed evolved the Crysantherum. My baby account I had to spend gems to speed evolve as well. I will probably be short on the end goals, but I will not pay over 70 gems to get an animal. I'm buying the special habitat only because I have excess coins, but if I don't reach the goals I will delete it. Too bad it doesn't contain the fall element along with the fairy.

I feel those who didn't breed ones frustrations. And now we have 2 new elements thrown at us on top of the halloween ones. Never a dull moment.