PDA

View Full Version : New Animals, Fairies and More in November (POLL ADDED)

Pages : [1] 2

MannersMouse
10-31-17, 01:23 PM
Hi everyone! With November almost here, I'm making this post to give you information on the upcoming events and new stuff coming your way this month.

What new stuff should you be on the lookout for? A bunch of new animals! The new Fairy type! Spring and Autumn types returning in new animals! And two new grand prizes you can bring to your Forest: the Fairy Queen and Fairy King!

There is a different way to earn each of these two prizes:

Fairy Queen: Starting on 10/31 and throughout November, you can get Queen's Crowns from participating in events, tournaments, and obtaining the Seasons Wheel decoration. Get enough Queen's Crowns and you will unlock the Fairy Queen!

Fairy King: Starting on 10/31 and throughout November you can get King's Pendants from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Fairy Fountain decoration. Get enough King's Pendants and you will unlock the Fairy King!

The Fairy Falls is a new habitat and the magical home of the Fairy Queen and Fairy King. You can purchase this new habitat for coins in the shop.

Lastly, there is one additional animal you can collect this month, the Fey Foal!

To earn this animal, complete the Fey Foal by collecting each of the seasonal fairies that appear this month: the Spring Fairy, Fall Fairy, and Winter Fairy. You will be able to earn these fairies by participating in the Forest Party, Storybook Adventure, and Leaderboard Event this month.

Happy November to you all and thank you for playing! Have a great month!

Added by Rynetory2

Please see the list of King's Pendants and Queen's Crowns you can get for November in Post #7 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November&p=1465161&viewfull=1#post1465161).

kooky panda
10-31-17, 02:10 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40112

missourijan
10-31-17, 02:22 PM
Is this gonna work like this months because that is a joke. Do you storm8 ever read your forums? Do you care???

Clark_Wayne
10-31-17, 02:47 PM
pendants are supposed to drop from breedings (that is what they say in goals) but i got none from my firefox ! i feel we are going to have the same bug like in october :(

i think i will be happy to stop FFS at the end of the year once i got the last birthstone pony

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 02:54 PM
pendants are supposed to drop from breedings (that is what they say in goals) but i got none from my firefox ! i feel we are going to have the same bug like in october :(

i think i will be happy to stop FFS at the end of the year once i got the last birthstone pony

Mine might of worked for November... October was a bust
I had to OF got points from breeding. Cause one percent.
That is the hatching of one chromadile from the breeding roost and placing
a chromadile in a habitat and selling a frostfang.
If the gems count down from 4000 then I got 22 points.
Chromadile 11 hour time

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39453

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 02:56 PM
Queens crowns aren't coming through properly, I'm on the 4th milestone of A Royal Spring goal yet 0%! Will try closing/opening game multiple more times...again

Finally got 5%, is this right? How do we even know?

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 02:59 PM
Queens crowns aren't coming through properly, I'm on the 4th milestone of A Royal Spring goal yet 0%! Will try closing/opening game multiple more times...again

Can you please tell us, what level we can unlock new prices? Like what are the milestones for individual goals?

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:07 PM
First November event - WORLD EVENT

Queens Crowns

A Royal Spring Goal (1st event -WE)

1. Collect 50 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (1% toward Fairy Queen)

2. Collect 175 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (2% toward Fairy Queen)

3. Collect 375 spring petals for +600 queens crowns (I'm at 5% toward Fairy Queen)

4. Collect 1050 spring petals for +1200 queens crowns (I'm at 11% toward Fairy Queen)

5. Collect 2400 spring petals for + 1800 queens crowns (I'm at 20% toward Fairy Queen)

** 20% is max for Queens Crowns for this first November event

Kings Pendants

Breeding gives pendants random amts depending on what you breed

(1st goal during WE)

1. Hatch Chrysantheram for 3000 pendants

2. Raise Chrysantheram to lvl 4 for 1200 pendants

This is to assist you in keeping track of Queens Crowns %

Last event (world event) max stopped at 20% this event adds from that point
(After you receive reward you must close/open game for % to add to total of Queen Fairy goal..with SB you have to close/open game after you complete task to "collect" then close/open game AGAIN for % to increase)

NOVEMBER EVENT 2 STORYBOOK + TOURNAMENT

QUEENS CONTEST

1. Win rd 3 of topaz pony tourny +350 crowns (22%)

2. Win rd 8 of topaz tourny +525 crowns (24%)

3. Win rd 15 of topaz tourny +525 (27%)

(Finished ch 2 act 1 - +1050 (32%)

4. Win rd 22 of topaz tourny +600 (35%)

(finished ch 4 act 1 - +1050 (41%)

5. Win rd 30 of topaz tourny +700 (44%)

6. Hatch Topaz Pony +800 (48%)

CROWNS CHRONICLE

1. Finish Ch 2 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (32%)

2. Finish Ch 4 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (41%)

3. Finish Ch 6 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (55%)

4. Finish Ch 8 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (62%)

5. Finish Ch 10 Act 5 of Fall Colors SB +2100 (73%)

QUEENS CROWN MAX AFTER SB EVENT = 73%

Good Luck everyone! Hope you find this info helpful in tracking your Queens Crowns!
Fall Fairy 15 hr/15hr

LEADERBOARD - WINTER CROWNS

1. Earn Snowy Owl - milestone 2 +350 crowns

2. Autocompleted past milestone, pls give info (78%)

3. Earn Frostrich - milestone 6 +1050 crowns (83%)

4. Earn Arctic Abode habitat - milestone 8 +1400 crowns (90%)

5. Earn Snow Leopard - +1700 crowns (99%)

6. Earn Winter Fairy - +1750 crowns (100%)

Winter Fairy 15/15
Fey Foal 15/15
Fairy Queen 15/15

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 03:08 PM
For the Queens I have collected 83 spring petals
I am at one percent
Went from 4000 to 3960 so how it calculates no idea.

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39455

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:10 PM
For the Queens I have collected 83 spring petals
I am at one percent
Went from 4000 to 3960 so how it calculates no idea.

I've collected 1000 I'm at 5% 3800 gem ttl so 1% for less than 100? My % should be higher then

missourijan
10-31-17, 03:14 PM
I am not even going to try after last month. spent my real money for nothing. and I am never spending another dime on FFS

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 03:16 PM
I've collected 1000 I'm at 5% 3800 gem ttl so 1% for less than 100? My % should be higher then

I am going to watch to see when it changes to 2 percent likely can't mark less then a 1 percent.
Will track animals bred to try and see what gives.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:19 PM
I don't like this % system where you don't know if you get all your points, why not a number total so if we get 1000 crowns we can see ttl go down by 1000? Fishy

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:20 PM
I am going to watch to see when it changes to 2 percent likely can't mark less then a 1 percent.
Will track animals bred to try and see what gives.

Animal breeding gives pendants ;) and WE spring petals

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 03:21 PM

I just think the gem amount should start at what it costs in the store not 4000

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:23 PM

I know Sorcerer's steed was 4000 but fairy King & Queen are 2200 in shop, so I agree it starts off too high!

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 03:25 PM
Ok I putting in notes every animal bred sure hope ha to see a 15 hour time beings October was sooooo sad.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:26 PM
Ok I putting in notes every animal bred sure hope ha to see a 15 hour time beings October was sooooo sad.

Good luck!

judyandthecat
10-31-17, 03:27 PM
I know Sorcerer's steed was 4000 but fairy King & Queen are 2200 in shop, so I agree it starts off too high!

Then it should count down from 2200 that way you feel like you are at least working towards a sale price

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:28 PM
Then it should count down from 2200 that way you feel like you are at least working towards a sale price

Exactly.. Fishy business!

At 3800 after gaining 1000 pts it costs more to buy in goal than in shop, makes no sense

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 03:31 PM
I have looked through my storage over 5 times...force closed and reopened the app - but first individual prize is NOT there. It it not under ANY category.

Oh..it is fixed.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:32 PM
I have looked through my storage over 5 times...force closed and reopened the app - but first individual prize is NOT there. It it not under ANY category.

You'll only find it in ALL section, mine was there :)

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:33 PM
Why doesn't staff hang around after an update to make sure things are working properly so they can fix things that aren't? Where are you mannersmouse?

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 03:45 PM
A;ready super angry, this is not want I want. Why don’t you actually listen to everyone that is complaining Storm8? Maybe for once you won’t always be broke and desperate. Not satisfied. As if I am an important sponsor in your game but my opinion still matters! Not satisfied, this should stop.

Eluzyion
10-31-17, 03:48 PM
I'm very close to just quitting this game...

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 04:02 PM
I'm very close to just quitting this game...

Then they would lose one of their best customers....I have never seen so many people wanting to quit as during past 2 months ,,....they have truly started to set too unrealistic goals.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 04:10 PM
I really am very close to quit this stupid stuck up game! Not worth it! Storm8 you better make your games better! Boooo

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 04:10 PM
Then they would lose one of their best customers....I have never seen so many people wanting to quit as during past 2 months ,,....they have truly started to set too unrealistic goals.

Exactly! Preach sister! Or brother...

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 04:19 PM
Exactly! Preach sister! Or brother...

(Sister). To be honest World Events have turned out to be worst + breeding limited animals...Well...breeding has ALWAYS been hard..on limited time - so it is not driving me SO mad...but World Events - in good old days they were POSSIBLE. Now even with gems - most barely make it to the half way....if even that.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 04:33 PM
(Sister). To be honest World Events have turned out to be worst + breeding limited animals...Well...breeding has ALWAYS been hard..on limited time - so it is not driving me SO mad...but World Events - in good old days they were POSSIBLE. Now even with gems - most barely make it to the half way....if even that.

Yeah! World Events were the SHIZ! But because of greed they have turnedout to be the worst, like you said. I hate all pf the events now, except tournaments.

Destiel0918
10-31-17, 04:36 PM
Yeah! World Events were the SHIZ! But because of greed they have turnedout to be the worst, like you said. I hate all pf the events now, except tournaments.

Shh....they will hear you...and ruin those too!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 04:42 PM
Shh....they will hear you...and ruin those too!

Oops! Ok... shhhh.

Callyvitale19
10-31-17, 05:27 PM
This is rediculous, they have to know what they're doing. I think they want us to quit, why else would they keep doing the things they do? They won't communicate about expansion and they make the game impossible without spending a large amount of real money.

littelprince0313
10-31-17, 05:54 PM
I wont try this month either. I spent WAY (cant even justify it for myself) to much money last month for the cat and the horse. And as I see nothing has changed for this month. I would LOVE to have the end prize the purple pegasus/unicorn but even with my money spending/wasting (which I wont do again) I didnt reach the last prize from last WE- so after one day I know I wont get the big prize... isnt that a great feeling -.-
On a side note still need 7% for this stupid cat!! And here I was hoping we would get another option to get the missing points for cat and steed - stupid me.
There go more gems - why did the take away the 5x points?! I spun 150 points yesterday and got 1% this is reduculous!
P.S. Im not getting any pumpkins for breeding since the update... did you turn that off?!? Spent like 50 gems speed breed abd didnt get 1% :mad:

Callyvitale19
10-31-17, 06:09 PM
Just got a pop-up to rate fantasy forest.

Phoenix406
10-31-17, 06:14 PM
Wow, I bet that MannersMouse is really glad that he came in and posted about the new critters. 4 pages of b!t..!.. since then and not one compliment on the appearance of the critters. I know that about half of my posts on here are positive and about half are complaining, but, seriously, no one is forcing us to play the game. No one is forcing us to pay money. I don't know why Storm8 does not address our complaints and problems, but we are the ones who ultimately decide if it is worth it to keep playing. If I were a moderator or an S8 worker, I would totally pull my hair out because several times a day people are on here complaining that they couldn't get their tricks or their treats or the wheel didn't spin correctly or some other technical malfunction occurred. How, exactly, does anyone propose that S8 monitor each and every account and make sure that you got your tricks and treats and so forth? I'm very sorry, but I think that some of this is just good old fashioned "user error." You got the tricks, but you didn't see it pop up on your screen, so you don't think you got them. And some people are probably playing on crappy phones or old iPads or whatever that don't funtion properly. That is not S8's fault. People are saying that it is impossible to get the Sorcerer's Steed and that they did "everything" they were supposed to in order to get it. Well I got one on both of my accounts and didn't even really try - tricks were pretty easy to come by. Treats, on the other hand, were dependent on being able to breed specific animals, which, yes, that really totally and completely sucks that many of us were unable to breed the animals and, therefore, unable to obtain the Witch's Familiar. I don't think that S8 should make the goals impossible to achieve, but, again, it is up to us to determine if we want to spend our time and money on a game that does that. For me, so far, even though I have had a lot of disappointments in not being able to breed certain animals and not being able to afford to buy others, it is apparently worth it to keep going because I do enjoy the rewards that I manage to obtain. By the way, if you go back through the forums, people have been threatening to quit this game and Dragon Story for *years*. Yet, the games are still going. I, for one, am thankful that we have new animals coming out this month, even if I won't be able to get all of them.

tromalyt
10-31-17, 06:27 PM

During last event I hatched 8 chromodriles in a row. I didn't get the limited animal. and I couldn't get the the monthly limited animal either, because I didn't get enough orange pumpkins. Odds are coded, and code can change.

MystiqueRealm
10-31-17, 06:32 PM
The complaints stem from THEIR end, example wendiglow, they forgot to make it breedable for 5 days, we did speed breeding wasting gems, they finally fixed and all of a sudden bam people get it left and right. They do nothing but extend a bit of time? Then toward the end I breed it, but they removed the wrong goal so I got leaderboard points AFTER LB WAS OVER instead of the 6000 treats I had been wasting gems to breed this animal to get!

Now they put animals in the shop worth 2200 gems yet start each of their goals at 4000 forcing you to play 2 weeks basically just to get the price to match the shop price? Getting the items should take the price down as you go without starting out double the price.

For a full event no treats came when breeding which put ppl behind. If they cared about their players they'd watch this forum for problems so we don't get ripped off for days before they decide to fix it.

It's a great game, great animals that's why we're here, but more and more they gauge us without compensation or care because it keeps happening, they care about $ that's it. No other game I play treats players this way so yes I understand the frustration around here and join in with getting fed up

fantasyomgloveitpewds
10-31-17, 09:55 PM
The complaints stem from THEIR end, example wendiglow, they forgot to make it breedable for 5 days, we did speed breeding wasting gems, they finally fixed and all of a sudden bam people get it left and right. They do nothing but extend a bit of time? Then toward the end I breed it, but they removed the wrong goal so I got leaderboard points AFTER LB WAS OVER instead of the 6000 treats I had been wasting gems to breed this animal to get!

Now they put animals in the shop worth 2200 gems yet start each of their goals at 4000 forcing you to play 2 weeks basically just to get the price to match the shop price? Getting the items should take the price down as you go without starting out double the price.

For a full event no treats came when breeding which put ppl behind. If they cared about their players they'd watch this forum for problems so we don't get ripped off for days before they decide to fix it.

It's a great game, great animals that's why we're here, but more and more they gauge us without compensation or care because it keeps happening, they care about $ that's it. No other game I play treats players this way so yes I understand the frustration around here and join in with getting fed up

Again, preach! You took the words out my mind. I totally agree with everything. If they even bothered to even listento our complaints then maybe they’ll get richer

AppleWhite84
10-31-17, 11:00 PM
I really like the fairies and pegasus, but honestly I'm having a hard time getting excited. It will probably be just like last month. A few percentages short of the goal. This is the first time I've thought about quitting FFS.

theone2001
11-01-17, 02:52 AM
I don't see much point in doing the WE. As last time I never reached the 2000 to be part of the community. Plus I heard the community rewards weren't that great. And I have not gotten the final prize for individual in a long time now. Not to mention I am also at my 126 habitat limit. Even though I have plenty of room to expand. Last month I never was able to breed one of the timed breedable animals. So that will probably be the same for this month. And I was stuck at 96% for the sorcerer Steed. So I wasn't able to win it. I don't see any point in spending real money for Gems. Between the three games I play on S8 I spend $15-$30 a month. But one game there are Gem traps so I refuse to spend money on that one anymore. And the other two I am quickly becoming disillusioned with. So I will probably not spend anymore money on any of these games until some of the problems are resolved.

PaInaWahine
11-01-17, 07:01 AM
Is anyone else wondering why the fairy king and queen look like anime people? Why aren't they animals? This is an animal game. I like the fey foal but hate the royal fairies. What's up TL?

Callyvitale19
11-01-17, 08:38 AM
S8 just doesn't care or they would at least try and communicate with us. A year ago i was so happy because i thought this was one of the best games out there but now the quality of their games seem to be going down hill for some time. Other S8 games are also complaing about expansion and about the greed that seems to be their main goal. To be successful in this business you need to have good customer relations. The past few months has been very difficult to complete anything without a large amount of gems being used and as each month passes it continues to get worse. We keep hoping that S8 will come around and work with us to make this a successful company. We're doing our part but it bothers me that they don't care enough to explain why they won't listen to us or tell us something. I do have an end date that i will leave if they keep ignoring our pleas.

Callyvitale19
11-01-17, 09:41 AM
From all the feedback im reading on this forum im guessing that S8 needs some classes on customer relations.

GreytMom
11-01-17, 10:06 AM
I really like the fairies and pegasus, but honestly I'm having a hard time getting excited. It will probably be just like last month. A few percentages short of the goal. This is the first time I've thought about quitting FFS.

This is exactly how I feel.

If pretty much everyone on the forum is getting disillusioned, I'm sure there are TONS of other players out there feeling the same way.
Yes, it's a business & the whole point should be to make money, but losing players is certainly not the way to increase revenue.

Callyvitale19
11-01-17, 10:30 AM
This is exactly how I feel.

If pretty much everyone on the forum is getting disillusioned, I'm sure there are TONS of other players out there feeling the same way.
Yes, it's a business & the whole point should be to make money, but losing players is certainly not the way to increase revenue.there are also several people complaining on Facebook as well. The big question is why doesn't s8 care?

tromalyt
11-01-17, 10:50 AM

Ohhh. that is so nasty, nasty, nasty. I didn't know that. I couldn't breed the wendiglow and I thought It was just bad luck. Lucky me, I did not spend any gems to rush the breeding and hatching. and I did not fall short on orange pumpkins (I could only get like 60 %) I would be really, really mad if I had to spend loads of gems to breed the wendiglow only to find out later that it wasn't breedable for some time.

I wouldn't say it was a mistake. When they make mistakes favouring the players they fix them right away. There was a bug in one event in Castle Story where you get a goose if you spend 30 gems to skip a step. Somebody noticed it, and posted it in the forum, on a Saturday, the bug was fixed in 4 hours. ON A SATURDAY. But this one took 5 days to be corrected. Mistake? I don't think so. This was intentional.

And there is the domino effect. If you cannot breed the ram, you cannot get to 2000 points (without spending gems) and you cannot get the fairy, and you cannot get the monthly limited animal, whichever it is. So, if you fail in breeding the ram, the monthly target is gone. There is no point in playing the week event if you are not able to breed the limited time animal.

Yes, I know they have to make money somehow, but, c'mon. 4000 gems, ($150) for a virtual animal? I have spent some money in the game, not much to be honest, maybe $10. The amount of money they are asking is insane.

Callyvitale19
11-01-17, 11:11 AM
Is anyone else bothered that this WE is for only one week instead of the normal 10 days?

Phoenix406
11-01-17, 11:13 AM
Is anyone else bothered that this WE is for only one week instead of the normal 10 days?

Yes, I didn't notice that until someone pointed it out. No way to get to 2000 points in 7 days. I average 200 points per day playing normally.

I'm also kind of annoyed that this is a spring event. Is this to please those who live in other countries? I guess that's ok. It just seems really odd. My city is currently receiving a large snowfall - definitely doesn't feel like spring here.

Zamom72
11-01-17, 12:31 PM
Yes, I didn't notice that until someone pointed it out. No way to get to 2000 points in 7 days. I average 200 points per day playing normally.

I'm also kind of annoyed that this is a spring event. Is this to please those who live in other countries? I guess that's ok. It just seems really odd. My city is currently receiving a large snowfall - definitely doesn't feel like spring here.

I agree. Fall is barely here in the US. I thought maybe some Winter characters would be next. I do like the fairies, though.

Zamom72
11-01-17, 12:35 PM
Has anyone bred the Chrysanthemum yet? Bring on the army of Fairy Ferrets. Ugh!

DirkDragon
11-01-17, 01:38 PM

I mentioned this in another post. I struggled to get 2000 points in the last WE and that was TEN days. This is only seven, so I feel I've failed before I begin!

Callyvitale19
11-01-17, 02:33 PM
I mentioned this in another post. I struggled to get 2000 points in the last WE and that was TEN days. This is only seven, so I feel I've failed before I begin!I agree, it's going to be difficult so good luck everyone.

MauiLady7
11-01-17, 03:14 PM
Why did they put the Seasons Wheel on sale for 200 gems for like 4 hours than disappear? Especially when S8 loves taking out gems. I was considering buying it and now it is gone. I never bred one Halloween animal last month, and I too am very disappointed that this month looks like a repeat. The last 2 WE I never made the 2000 community prize level and I play 12 to 16 hours a day! I have set an end date as December so I can collect the last birthstone animal. I don't mind spending $10 to $15 a month but I have no desire to speed breed animals that I have no place to put them. I like the SB and the tournaments and other than that my heart just isn't into this game any more. I doubt they will change anything in December. So it's Aloha for me since there's no response that our opinions matter to them

Eluzyion
11-01-17, 03:49 PM
I'd really like an answer from devs as to why the King and Queen Fairies start out so high, Sorcerer's Steed was 4000 in shop and its goal started at 4000. The Fairies are 2200 in shop and are starting at 4000! Which means getting it to around 50% complete would then match shop value and adding % after that finally starts to decrease price but not by much since it's starts out almost double the actual cost!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-01-17, 06:29 PM
Is this gonna happen in December too? Well then, bye bye, you were never worth it! You have just put me in debt and agony and dissapointment! Why did I not quit before???

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-01-17, 07:04 PM
This is the worst event, Storm8! Ever since october the forest has gone in mayhem and bedlam, it has gone worse! My forest does not feel fantastic Storm8!
Plus these “fairies” or I guess ugly wendigos are not even worth it I wanted animals not humanoids ewwwww boooo

deadpixel
11-02-17, 12:22 AM
... A bunch of new animals! The new Fairy type! Spring and Autumn types returning in new animals! And two new grand prizes you can bring to your Forest: the Fairy Queen and Fairy King!

These look fantastic. I'm quite a fan of anime and ... wait ... there was something I forgot ... what was ... Oh! Yeah!

Has S8 increased the ceiling on the habitat limit yet? No? Well, then I fail to understand why they are spending time creating and releasing more creatures with new elements, especially those that are single-element types, instead of addressing the long overdue issue of the habitat limit.

Longtime fans and players of this game have hit the 126/126 habitat limit a long time ago and have been clamouring for an increase to no avail. I'd been restraining myself and keeping my habitat count at 125/126 for the last couple of months, slowly getting rid of all duplicate creatures, but finally caved in and got the Arcane Arbor when the Spooky Element was introduced in October.

Now that I can no longer purchase any habitats and there are none to be won in this current World Event, what are players like myself supposed to do with creatures such as the Fairy King and Queen that are single-element types? And will there be any more new elements that S8 are going to introduce in the following months?

Most of us longtime players have probably spent a significant amount of money on our game and it really is a shame that S8 has not only ignored our request for a higher habitat limit but also chosen to x0x0x0x on us by introducing new creatures that we cannot hatch.

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.

Maheks
11-02-17, 01:09 AM
Wow, I bet that MannersMouse is really glad that he came in and posted about the new critters. 4 pages of b!t..!.. since then and not one compliment on the appearance of the critters. I know that about half of my posts on here are positive and about half are complaining, but, seriously, no one is forcing us to play the game. No one is forcing us to pay money. I don't know why Storm8 does not address our complaints and problems, but we are the ones who ultimately decide if it is worth it to keep playing. If I were a moderator or an S8 worker, I would totally pull my hair out because several times a day people are on here complaining that they couldn't get their tricks or their treats or the wheel didn't spin correctly or some other technical malfunction occurred. How, exactly, does anyone propose that S8 monitor each and every account and make sure that you got your tricks and treats and so forth? I'm very sorry, but I think that some of this is just good old fashioned "user error." You got the tricks, but you didn't see it pop up on your screen, so you don't think you got them. And some people are probably playing on crappy phones or old iPads or whatever that don't funtion properly. That is not S8's fault. People are saying that it is impossible to get the Sorcerer's Steed and that they did "everything" they were supposed to in order to get it. Well I got one on both of my accounts and didn't even really try - tricks were pretty easy to come by. Treats, on the other hand, were dependent on being able to breed specific animals, which, yes, that really totally and completely sucks that many of us were unable to breed the animals and, therefore, unable to obtain the Witch's Familiar. I don't think that S8 should make the goals impossible to achieve, but, again, it is up to us to determine if we want to spend our time and money on a game that does that. For me, so far, even though I have had a lot of disappointments in not being able to breed certain animals and not being able to afford to buy others, it is apparently worth it to keep going because I do enjoy the rewards that I manage to obtain. By the way, if you go back through the forums, people have been threatening to quit this game and Dragon Story for *years*. Yet, the games are still going. I, for one, am thankful that we have new animals coming out this month, even if I won't be able to get all of them.

What level are you on in fantasy story?

Xenli
11-02-17, 03:08 AM
I'm not even bothering with these events now. Seems the only way to get these things is if this game becomes a full time job. No thanks.

judyandthecat
11-02-17, 06:36 AM
Fairy King
Collect kings pendants
Started 4000 gems
11 hour common chromadile in breeding roost
Reduced by 22 gems
Therefore the 11 hours breeding time doubled for gems subtracted
Shows one percent
Receive double points from breeding roost only to nest
Started 4000 gems
Chromadile 22
3978 gems
Jackalope 10
Now 3968 gems
Hatched fairy ...6 so doubled 3 hours
Now 3962 gems
Jackalope 10
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
Fairy 6
3910 gems right now
Fairy 6 on roost
So will go to 3904 gems

Therefore says 34 days left but I am betting last days are for hatching the king and Queen
Like we did not keep receiving tricks and treats and I still showing time left from October

30 days times 24 hours is 720 hours
Doubled to 1440 gems

You have to breed the limited time animals and or buy whatever gives out items needed if you want the fairy king

I ended up at 38 percent for the witches cat and never bred one limited time animal in October and still needed 2493 gems to purchase it ...so sad

November calculation
4000 gems minus 30 days if you always there to rebreed 1440 pendants received so you would be 2560 gems short

But I am sure they will offer some double point days
BUT IF YOU
Purchase the fairy fountain and collect 40 pendants every eight hours until November 28th telling me likely date we no longer get pendants from breeding
That's 120 pendants per day if you collect right on the dot
3240 gems if you had bought on November 1 until end of date November 27 meaning you would not have to breed the limited time animals.

Hopefully these calculations are close so not too late to purchase the fairy fountain
November 2 to end of 27th gives a possible 3120 gems
I not very lucky at breeding limited timed animals.

Note Cannot calculate for the Queen fairy the same way but there is the seasons wheel for sale giving queens crowns.

Callyvitale19
11-02-17, 08:36 AM
These look fantastic. I'm quite a fan of anime and ... wait ... there was something I forgot ... what was ... Oh! Yeah!

Has S8 increased the ceiling on the habitat limit yet? No? Well, then I fail to understand why they are spending time creating and releasing more creatures with new elements, especially those that are single-element types, instead of addressing the long overdue issue of the habitat limit.

Longtime fans and players of this game have hit the 126/126 habitat limit a long time ago and have been clamouring for an increase to no avail. I'd been restraining myself and keeping my habitat count at 125/126 for the last couple of months, slowly getting rid of all duplicate creatures, but finally caved in and got the Arcane Arbor when the Spooky Element was introduced in October.

Now that I can no longer purchase any habitats and there are none to be won in this current World Event, what are players like myself supposed to do with creatures such as the Fairy King and Queen that are single-element types? And will there be any more new elements that S8 are going to introduce in the following months?

Most of us longtime players have probably spent a significant amount of money on our game and it really is a shame that S8 has not only ignored our request for a higher habitat limit but also chosen to x0x0x0x on us by introducing new creatures that we cannot hatch.

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.you are oh so right dead pixel, it makes no sense what s8 is doing or more importantly, why. They have to know that a lot of us are at this point in the game and are unable to place anymore habitats yet they just keep creating new single animal elements that can only go in one habitat. Sometimes I think they are trying to force us to quit. Maybe I'm foolish but I keep hoping they'll eventually expand their games that are having the same problem but I won't hold my breath waiting. I really enjoy this game, yes it's expensive but it gives me enjoyment to play. I look forward to events and tournaments. For some of us the world today can be stressful and playing these silly video games give us a break, some other world where we can be whatever we want to be. Please Storm 8 let us have more land available for expansion and raise the cap on habitats to maybe 150 instead of 126? If for some unknown reason you can't expand your games can you please explain to us why? Right now it's like you just don't care about the people that pay you. We are suppose to be your source of revenue please give us some respect. Thank you

Alohatami
11-02-17, 09:25 AM
I'm not even bothering with these events now. Seems the only way to get these things is if this game becomes a full time job. No thanks.
Sadly, I don't even think that would be enough. To get the fairy in the WE, you need to make just over 457 points/day. If you had the max of everything - six grand farms, four nests, two evo flowers, and one breeding den - I think the best you can do is 312 per day with perfect playing (because everything only gives one spring petals per hour, correct?) To make up the difference with gems would be over 1,000 over the course of the seven days. And, since there's no guarantee you can breed the special creatures for the other goals, even full time attention to the game doesn't help that. No. It seems the only way to succeed now is to be willing to spend lots of money. I wouldn't mind spending $5-10 per month to help my game along, but anything over that is just too steep for me.

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 10:00 AM
Sadly, I don't even think that would be enough. To get the fairy in the WE, you need to make just over 457 points/day. If you had the max of everything - six grand farms, four nests, two evo flowers, and one breeding den - I think the best you can do is 312 per day with perfect playing (because everything only gives one spring petals per hour, correct?) To make up the difference with gems would be over 1,000 over the course of the seven days. And, since there's no guarantee you can breed the special creatures for the other goals, even full time attention to the game doesn't help that. No. It seems the only way to succeed now is to be willing to spend lots of money. I wouldn't mind spending $5-10 per month to help my game along, but anything over that is just too steep for me.

I am playing full time ( pretty much)....and it IS NOT ENOUGH AT ALL! It is utterly impossible to do without gems. The goals are insane!

Phoenix406
11-02-17, 12:16 PM
What level are you on in fantasy story?

Hi Maheks. The account that I started playing about a year ago is now at level 122. I have 101 out of 126 habitats, so I will soon be pushing up against the habitat limit, too. If I still had my very first account that I had for about a year, when the game first came out, I would obviously be level 200 and extremely frustrated about the lack of land.

In about August I started a second account, which is currently at level 43.

I'm afraid I might be an "animal hoarder." Lol! I have doubles of lots of animals on both accounts (so 4 total). I'm going to have to make some tough decisions and let some go to Fantasy Forest Heaven. :(

Callyvitale19
11-02-17, 02:04 PM
Why did they put the Seasons Wheel on sale for 200 gems for like 4 hours than disappear? Especially when S8 loves taking out gems. I was considering buying it and now it is gone. I never bred one Halloween animal last month, and I too am very disappointed that this month looks like a repeat. The last 2 WE I never made the 2000 community prize level and I play 12 to 16 hours a day! I have set an end date as December so I can collect the last birthstone animal. I don't mind spending $10 to $15 a month but I have no desire to speed breed animals that I have no place to put them. I like the SB and the tournaments and other than that my heart just isn't into this game any more. I doubt they will change anything in December. So it's Aloha for me since there's no response that our opinions matter to themI think both the fairy fountain and the season's wheel are too high at 400 gems each. I think that even 400 for both of them is still too high. After all even buying them is no guarantee that you'll get the king and queen and 40 pendants or crowns every 8 hrs isn't all that much. Maybe 100 gems each or both for 150 i might consider.

jibro
11-02-17, 02:27 PM

Note: Replace the BOLD underlined word with an expletive explitive of your choice.

Here is what i think about the expansion limit;
People who are at their max or visiting max expanded forests, mostly get game crashes.
If s8 would double the capacity, the chances of gamecrashes will probably almost double for players. This will make most players leave earlier then when locked without enough space.. thats my opinion.

Maybe they will increase the capacity, when 75% of all the players have the 5G network.
With 5G, internet will run faster and storm8 hopefully anticipate on it.

Maybe i'm not right about the 5g network, but there should be something technical on most player devices that isnt ready to go next level with storm8

And I think that if dragonstory was in the same quality as fantasy forest and castle story, it would not have all these expansions already neither...

Destiel0918
11-02-17, 02:44 PM
People who are at their max or visiting max expanded forests, mostly get game crashes.
If s8 would double the capacity, the chances of gamecrashes will probably almost double for players. This will make most players leave earlier then when locked without enough space.. thats my opinion.

Maybe they will increase the capacity, when 75% of all the players have the 5G network.

Maybe i'm not right about the 5g network, but there should be something technical on most player devices that isnt ready to go next level with storm8

And I think that if dragonstory was in the same quality as fantasy forest and castle story, it would not have all these expansions already neither...

I hope 5G will NOT be here soon - so far it is WAY too much untested and has been proven to be extremely dangerous to human health. It radiates on wavelength which is very dangerous for humans - causing many diseases.

jibro
11-02-17, 03:01 PM
I hope 5G will NOT be here soon - so far it is WAY too much untested and has been proven to be extremely dangerous to human health. It radiates on wavelength which is very dangerous for humans - causing many diseases.

Good that you mention it. I have read some about it and keep thinking about what we would see of the network was visible...
I've seen photos from what the 3g and 4g network would look like and thats already crazy. To realise through how many device connections we walk through, not even talking about city centre's.
We just gotta hope that the 5G network version that will get released, isnt dangerous. But yea, we all know these smartphones and their connections are dangerous enough already, but we keep playing the games!
We should all search for or old nokia's and motorola's and stop using these high tech things, if we want to stop the network evolving... anyone on here? :P

I just keep my phone 2 meters off when I sleep further I won't worry

supermaay
11-02-17, 03:31 PM

You made a good point and it's may be the reason. However, Storm8 can simply tell us this or whatever other technical challenges they have. You can tell that people are upset that Storm8 is completely ignoring our complaints.

Eluzyion
11-02-17, 04:06 PM

I agree and have posted that if they simply increase habitats to add more animals most people's game would crash and be unplayable (like my iPad can no longer access game)

I believe it has to do with Ram, mobile devices do not have enough to run this mobile game. My belief was pretty much verified when I recently read the crashing point is between 250-300mb data. My iPad crashes close to 300mb. They've added pop ups now to load as well which aren't needed they advertise in goal section that's enough. Their solution is to clear data, delete and reinstall every time you want to play lol so you do this, get to play with invisible (loading) habitats/animals/bldgs for a few minutes until the max amt of data your device can handle is loaded and you crash..rinse and repeat. By telling us to do this they're aware of the issue, but instead of fixing it they just work on new content.

How fun is it to try and play really fast til animals load? Can't do tournaments, hard to do anything, can't even see fields to plant. Running it on PC works because it has way more ram than mobile devices! (Same network) My mobile device has over 13gig storage available it's not that..it's the loading and their bloated game in my opinion. But since they never discuss these issues or comment on them, who knows if a fix is even in their plans? Or their take on what the issues are and what they're doing to fix them. Is this because they simply don't plan to? Is it all about new download count for ratings? Out with the old in with the new? Well watch out s8 because the way every event cost real money to complete, new players won't stay..not that you care because you counted they downloaded the game, doesn't matter if they stay active, right?

I'm a very disillusioned player that's put time, effort, work and my money into this game. It's a fantastic game, just disappointed in the company behind the wheel. The game has potential to be so great, sad really.

Adding: the gripes aren't because we don't like the game, if we didn't like it we'd just leave. We love the game and want to be assured there's a fix coming so that we can continue to play.

Phoenix406
11-02-17, 04:58 PM
I agree and have posted that if they simply increase habitats to add more animals most people's game would crash and be unplayable (like my iPad can no longer access game)

I believe it has to do with Ram, mobile devices do not have enough to run this mobile game. My belief was pretty much verified when I recently read the crashing point is between 250-300mb data. My iPad crashes close to 300mb. They've added pop ups now to load as well which aren't needed they advertise in goal section that's enough. Their solution is to clear data, delete and reinstall every time you want to play lol so you do this, get to play with invisible (loading) habitats/animals/bldgs for a few minutes until the max amt of data your device can handle is loaded and you crash..rinse and repeat. By telling us to do this they're aware of the issue, but instead of fixing it they just work on new content.

How fun is it to try and play really fast til animals load? Can't do tournaments, hard to do anything, can't even see fields to plant. Running it on PC works because it has way more ram than mobile devices! (Same network) My mobile device has over 13gig storage available it's not that..it's the loading and their bloated game in my opinion. But since they never discuss these issues or comment on them, who knows if a fix is even in their plans? Or their take on what the issues are and what they're doing to fix them. Is this because they simply don't plan to? Is it all about new download count for ratings? Out with the old in with the new? Well watch out s8 because the way every event cost real money to complete, new players won't stay..not that you care because you counted they downloaded the game, doesn't matter if they stay active, right?

I'm a very disillusioned player that's put time, effort, work and my money into this game. It's a fantastic game, just disappointed in the company behind the wheel. The game has potential to be so great, sad really.

Adding: the gripes aren't because we don't like the game, if we didn't like it we'd just leave. We love the game and want to be assured there's a fix coming so that we can continue to play.

Ok, so I'm reading all of this and I'm just not technically savvy enough to understand. What, exactly, are you proposing, or at least suggesting, that they do to fix this? I do see that Eluzyion suggested eliminating popups. But other than that, I don't understand what they are supposed to do. We want more expansions, but you're saying that won't work. Obviously we want new animals (otherwise what are we playing for??), but we're complaining that they keep adding new animals without fixing the expansion limit. Can someone please explain to me what can be done from a technical standpoint by S8 to fix the problems?

Eluzyion
11-02-17, 05:02 PM
Ok, so I'm reading all of this and I'm just not technically savvy enough to understand. What, exactly, are you proposing, or at least suggesting, that they do to fix this? I do see that Eluzyion suggested eliminating popups. But other than that, I don't understand what they are supposed to do. We want more expansions, but you're saying that won't work. Obviously we want new animals (otherwise what are we playing for??), but we're complaining that they keep adding new animals without fixing the expansion limit. Can someone please explain to me what can be done from a technical standpoint by S8 to fix the problems?

We can't know all of the technical issues, they aren't saying anything. I've made suggestions but I'm not a game dev. I suggested adding maps to disperse habitats and animals on different maps so everything isn't loading on the main screen at start up. Adding storage building to each map and accessible by each map to store and transfer animals. This way the stored animals "animations" are essentially off and less animals on the map but can still use them if needed for breeding etc. Other games do this and have no issues, it's a good start for problems to be addressed, oh and get rid of useless pop ups and bloat

To clarify storage building. Say you put 100 animals in it, those animals can be seen and accessed from any map allowing you to store or put out what you want. You may choose to store most so your loading and gameplay is fast ..but if you want to pull hard earned animals out of inventory it gives the option of putting some in storage so new can come out. With different maps you could place more habitats and animals but not load them all at once in one screen, if that makes sense

Eluzyion
11-02-17, 05:10 PM
I think maps are good not only for loading and playing the game, but for themes. Awinter map for our arctic babies, a desert, a grassland.. Can be so many suggestions on this and still go with the game aesthetics.. they'd have to put in time for storage, breeding can be only on main map but we'd have to transfer animals needed to breed, easily done by storing one on main map for room to transfer one in to breed. But it would give the game more longevity. Just ideas and suggestions.

Callyvitale19
11-02-17, 05:23 PM
I think maps are good not only for loading and playing the game, but for themes. Awinter map for our arctic babies, a desert, a grassland.. Can be so many suggestions on this and still go with the game aesthetics.. they'd have to put in time for storage, breeding can be only on main map but we'd have to transfer animals needed to breed, easily done by storing one on main map for room to transfer one in to breed. But it would give the game more longevity. Just ideas and suggestions.I think your ideas and suggestions are great and will work very well as they do on other video games. The biggest problem is getting S8 to implement the changes. Hopefully they love the game as much as we do and want it to succeed and expand.

MystiqueRealm
11-02-17, 06:15 PM

I've seen a lot of suggestions posted (BTW I like yours eluzyion) but not sure why we have to suggest, s8 knows the issues and the question goes to them, what are YOU doing s8 to address these isues. Do they have the know how? Do they care? Ask them. I will bet you'll get a generic answer if any at all in about 2 weeks. They could post and let us know their plan if any or maybe they hope we will just be forced to quit when we can't load it any more. If they cared about players they'd have some responses.

Phoenix406
11-02-17, 07:34 PM
I've seen a lot of suggestions posted (BTW I like yours eluzyion) but not sure why we have to suggest, s8 knows the issues and the question goes to them, what are YOU doing s8 to address these isues. Do they have the know how? Do they care? Ask them. I will bet you'll get a generic answer if any at all in about 2 weeks. They could post and let us know their plan if any or maybe they hope we will just be forced to quit when we can't load it any more. If they cared about players they'd have some responses.

Good luck getting responses. I don't know if you play DS as well, but there is long, heated thread on their forum about needing land, and people are about to get out their torches and go hunt down some S8 developers. I mean, they are really angry. The posts in our forum are tame compared to over there. Elsa pops up once in a while and says that they are working on it or will add more land when possible or some other lame thing like that - totally generic response with no details of when we can expect changes.

GreytMom
11-02-17, 09:37 PM
As far as the crashing goes, it's got to be something to do with RAM or processor or whatever it is that make devices work. I recently got a new computer and it runs beautifully on it, no crashing even if I visit Level 200 neighbors. Imagine that.

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 03:17 AM
As far as the crashing goes, it's got to be something to do with RAM or processor or whatever it is that make devices work. I recently got a new computer and it runs beautifully on it, no crashing even if I visit Level 200 neighbors. Imagine that.

Exactly ;) this is what I've had to do too. I've posted map and storage suggestions in that section over a year ago, and here on the forum even before that but still no response of any kind

cherrycastleorchard
11-03-17, 03:54 AM
November event just as bad as October event what is with the percentages they suck. Cannot even tell if buying the value pack would give enough. It is a number not percent, once again unreachable targets they should be ashamed at the way they rip us off in so many ways.

cherrycastleorchard
11-03-17, 03:58 AM
Is this gonna work like this months because that is a joke. Do you storm8 ever read your forums? Do you care???

They post on here and then ignore our questions. Once again they set unreachable targets including animals that most cannot breed. A whole month to get 28% treats is beyond a joke. Thanks a lot manners mouse.

Clark_Wayne
11-03-17, 05:13 AM
if you are saying that splitting our land into several small lands, this has been suggested in dragon story long ago (lands there are way BIGGER !) and they didn?t do it, so i really doubt they will do it here then.
my feeling is that one of the reason they don?t do it is partially the part of the game in their servers : they are probably limited , because each game need ressources and they don’t want to increase it

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 06:24 AM
if you are saying that splitting our land into several small lands, this has been suggested in dragon story long ago (lands there are way BIGGER !) and they didn?t do it, so i really doubt they will do it here then.
my feeling is that one of the reason they don?t do it is partially the part of the game in their servers : they are probably limited , because each game need ressources and they don?t want to increase it

Splitting land? Not sure what good that would do loading on the same map, I'm talking having a tap area (button or travel image) on the main map, the button loads a pop up to however many destination maps are available let's say 3 (main map, desert, and winter) each has an image and clicking that image loads that map where you can start adding habitats and animals, buy storage building (that is same as on main map integrated so all animals stored can be accessed from any map) etc each map loading separately as they have in many other breeding games (actually all other breeding games I play) one is actually bringing out a 6th map in next version update this year, so soon. (New map every year) it's called growing the game so players can have 1000s of animals and still have new ones each event every week. Another has 4 land maps and 7 racing maps themed in different countries. It's not "my" idea it's one used in most games that constantly add animals with events and breeding. Some let you breed neighbors animals as well.

Lack of servers? Then don't start a game that is sure to have an end point when you can't accommodate the content you put out and the player base.

Callyvitale19
11-03-17, 07:00 AM
Why any company that has the talent and potential to be great would choose to be mediocre makes no sense.

Clark_Wayne
11-03-17, 07:01 AM
travel button , it is kind of splitting the land into several smaller ones.
this is what it was suggested in dragon story long ago.
in dragon story, there is an arctic isles where you go with a travel button.
some players (including me) suggested to create many small lands to replace the big main land (240 habitats, 7 farms, 2 dens, 4 nests, 2 evolution temple, craft house, healing spring, trading house,..) because we can not visit our neighbors without crashing .
there are lot more features in dragon story than in ffs , so crashes is a really big issue for high level players

besides imo, there are lot more players in dragon story (sorry for the ffs lovers) that generate more incomes than ffs, so priority is for dragon story than for ffs (sorry again for the ffs lovers ;))
if they don’t create more travel button for DS (feature that already exist), i doubt they would for ffs

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 07:13 AM
travel button , it is kind of splitting the land into several smaller ones.
this is what it was suggested in dragon story long ago.
in dragon story, there is an arctic isles where you go with a travel button.
some players (including me) suggested to create many small lands to replace the big main land (240 habitats, 7 farms, 2 dens, 4 nests, 2 evolution temple, craft house, healing spring, trading house,..) because we can not visit our neighbors without crashing .
there are lot more features in dragon story than in ffs , so crashes is a really big issue for high level players

I played DS for quite a while and suggested adding maps back then, quit that game. I don't get replacing main map, keep it the same, with less habitats and animals because they're dispersed on other maps but still room for non-animated deco. If I quit FFS I won't bother with any games by this company with no foresight, ambition or capability to expand and progress. Feel like I own a piece of that company with the amt of money I've spent in this game haha

Ps arctic isles on DS is a joke, fail. But they do have an idea how to travel to another map, even though many players found it bugged with a bred animal stuck on the wrong map nest. So not sure they if they can implement maps correctly or not.

Phoenix406
11-03-17, 11:29 AM
Reading what the two of you are writing, I'm not even sure what the difference is between your suggestions. But whatevs.

BTW, I am playing my Arctic Isles just fine, so they must have worked out the bugs. I'm just trying to breed the Diamond hybrids to finish it. Plus breedings, hatchings, evolvings, etc. there all contribute to progress on world events.

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 01:22 PM
So far Chrysantheram, Porcuplenty and Spring Fairy are ALL fairy/nature...

Callyvitale19
11-03-17, 01:35 PM
So far Chrysantheram, Porcuplenty and Spring Fairy are ALL fairy/nature...that won't help much testing the new element in a tourney very much.

Eluzyion
11-03-17, 01:36 PM
that won't help much testing the new element in a tourney very much.

Exactly what I was thinking lol

deadpixel
11-03-17, 02:40 PM

Maybe the issue is with their servers not being able to handle the load. When that happens our game either times-out gracefully with the Fantasy Forest is an online...? or it crashes.

The three S8 games I play most are DS, FFS and CS. Of the three, DS crashes most of the times, CS only crashes if I attempt to force an instant collect too many times and, believe it or not, DS almost never crashes on me. I?m using an iPad Pro on a 4G network.

Seeing that CS only crashes when I attempt to collect at a faster rate than the preprogrammed one (your avatar walks slowly to each resource you tap and spends a second or two doing some action) led me to to believe that they are pacing the rate of data transfer to prevent their servers from being overloaded and crashing.

Pebblemist
11-03-17, 06:07 PM
I like that you can at least see how many of the crowns and pendants you have in your storage instead of just seeing the percentages in the events sections. I'm at 460 King's Pendants and 1,000 Queen's Crowns.

Destiel0918
11-03-17, 07:05 PM
that won't help much testing the new element in a tourney very much.

I've already tested Fairy/nature hybrid against almost all the other elements...few special ones are missing. ( Posted results in Fairy element thread).

Rynetory2
11-03-17, 08:45 PM
Posts on Porcuplenty have been moved to this thread. Please continue your discussion there. Thanks!
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101637-Plentiful-Pals-Part-1-PORCUPLENTY

This thread has gone off topic, please use existing threads for your other discussions. There are some testing threads already in place. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding to keep this thread on topic. :)

TinkerFairy89
11-03-17, 09:37 PM
I'm super excited for this event because I'm a huge fairy fan! I hope get all the animals for this month!

Zamom72
11-04-17, 12:53 AM
So far Chrysantheram, Porcuplenty and Spring Fairy are ALL fairy/nature...

Has anyone had any luck breeding Chrysanthemum? I've gotten nothing but Fairy Ferrets & Solar Simians breeding nonstop since Day 1. I've asked on 2 different threads, but my question got lost in deluge of complaints about the WE and expansion limits (personally, I think this one should have had its own thread by now.) TIA

AppleWhite84
11-04-17, 01:27 AM
Has anyone had any luck breeding Chrysanthemum? I've gotten nothing but Fairy Ferrets & Solar Simians breeding nonstop since Day 1. I've asked on 2 different threads, but my question got lost in deluge of complaints about the WE and expansion limits (personally, I think this one should have had its own thread by now.) TIA

I was able to breed one with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony :)

cherrycastleorchard
11-04-17, 03:53 AM
Reading what the two of you are writing, I'm not even sure what the difference is between your suggestions. But whatevs.

BTW, I am playing my Arctic Isles just fine, so they must have worked out the bugs. I'm just trying to breed the Diamond hybrids to finish it. Plus breedings, hatchings, evolvings, etc. there all contribute to progress on world events.

Are u sure they contribute to WEs, I thought it was only leaderboard events.

cherrycastleorchard
11-04-17, 04:18 AM
Once again they expect us to play for a whole month and not achieve the final prizes. Might as well not bother. Not everyone can afford to spend 500 dollars a month shame on them again.

Rynetory2
11-04-17, 06:18 AM

I was able to breed one with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony :)

Please continue your discussion in the Chrysantheram (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1465274&viewfull=1#post1465274) thread.

Let's return to original topic on this current thread. Thanks!!

AppieP
11-04-17, 06:29 AM
Can't remember I see this before, but we can now all see how many King's Pendants and Queen's Crowns you have collected in storage.
Placed under all.

Cranlink14606
11-04-17, 07:09 AM
Can't remember I see this before, but we can now all see how many King's Pendants and Queen's Crowns you have collected in storage.
Placed under all.
Actually I just checked and you can see them under the materials tab for easier access.

AppieP
11-04-17, 09:07 AM
Actually I just checked and you can see them under the materials tab for easier access.

Ok thanks for letting us know.

Eluzyion
11-04-17, 09:48 AM
besides imo, there are lot more players in dragon story (sorry for the ffs lovers) that generate more incomes than ffs, so priority is for dragon story than for ffs (sorry again for the ffs lovers ;))
if they don?t create more travel button for DS (feature that already exist), i doubt they would for ffs

According to the statistics, FFS makes twice the amount per month that DS does, and 200k a month looks like they could put more back into the game IMO

Zamom72
11-04-17, 11:03 AM
Please continue your discussion in the Chrysantheram (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1465274&viewfull=1#post1465274) thread.

Let's return to original topic on this current thread. Thanks!!

Thank you! Autocorrect was turning it back to the FLOWER & I didn't even notice! I thought it was odd that I couldn't find a thread on it.

Phoenix406
11-04-17, 02:18 PM
According to the statistics, FFS makes twice the amount per month that DS does, and 200k a month looks like they could put more back into the game IMO

Omg are you kidding me?!?

heyyou0123
11-04-17, 02:38 PM
Fey pony so pretty

AppieP
11-04-17, 02:57 PM
Fey pony so pretty

But out of reach:(
You need to collect/finish 3 fairy's. First one complete the WE milestone in 7 days.

AppleWhite84
11-05-17, 02:04 AM
I'm only half way to the fairy. I just don't see how this is doable in 7 days!

AppieP
11-05-17, 02:13 AM
I'm only half way to the fairy. I just don't see how this is doable in 7 days!

Simply it's not without spending a tons of gems. I'm speeding some times and have a 2nd nest. And I have only 1900.

MsMelanieMonster
11-05-17, 06:42 AM
Just got 19 hours with Granite Golem and Cactus Kitsune. It's a red egg. The creature guide didn't seem to help. Is this a new one?

AppleWhite84
11-05-17, 07:02 AM
Simply it's not without spending a tons of gems. I'm speeding some times and have a 2nd nest. And I have only 1900.

They sholud make goals attainable without having to spend tons of diamonds :( I don't mind spending some gems, but I only have about 100 and it will probably take all of them to get the last goal.

Please give us some more time, S8!

AppieP
11-05-17, 08:01 AM
Just got 19 hours with Granite Golem and Cactus Kitsune. It's a red egg. The creature guide didn't seem to help. Is this a new one?

Looks like the Rubble Rooster (earth/fire).
Can you take a screenshot of it for the guide?

poofyena
11-05-17, 08:06 AM
Having absolutely no luck so far. I love the pony but there's no way I'm spending to get the fairies. I feel like if I start spending gems now it'll turn into a fortune by the end of the month and I don't have 100's of dollars spare for this game. Or any game ha.
I'm looking forward to seeing what creatures are in the storyboard as it seems to be the last of the (somewhat) achievable events.

Alohatami
11-05-17, 09:31 AM
Once again they expect us to play for a whole month and not achieve the final prizes. Might as well not bother. Not everyone can afford to spend 500 dollars a month shame on them again.

I'm willing to bet *most* people can't afford to spend that much each month on a game. I certainly couldn't. Even if I were to redirect my frappicchino spending to this game, it would only amount to about $50 per month. And frankly, as this game has been so frustratingly impossible lately, I'd rather have my frapp.

Phoenix406
11-05-17, 05:09 PM
I'm willing to bet *most* people can't afford to spend that much each month on a game. I certainly couldn't. Even if I were to redirect my frappicchino spending to this game, it would only amount to about $50 per month. And frankly, as this game has been so frustratingly impossible lately, I'd rather have my frapp.
Coffee lovers unite!

MystiqueRealm
11-06-17, 07:49 AM

Did you notice they're fix was to up the price of King and queen in the shop a week after the event started? They're both 4000 now instead of 2200. How can they do that? More favorable to s8 than to fix the goal to 2200 hmm

miadoubled
11-06-17, 08:06 AM
Anyone know the hatching time for the bunny?

MystiqueRealm
11-06-17, 08:20 AM
Anyone know the hatching time for the bunny?

It's 8 hours, all the hatch evolve times are in first post of signs of spring event thread here https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101556-EVENT-Signs-of-Spring-2017-Oct-31&p=1465035&viewfull=1#post1465035

Callyvitale19
11-06-17, 09:55 AM
Did you notice they're fix was to up the price of King and queen in the shop a week after the event started? They're both 4000 now instead of 2200. How can they do that? More favorable to s8 than to fix the goal to 2200 hmmunbelievable s8 does nothing to keep us and everything to push us away. Way to go s8

miadoubled
11-06-17, 10:29 AM
Thank you

kropczynka82
11-06-17, 02:33 PM
It looks that I won't even get the bunny. Another month too difficult to have a new fun animals. Maybe next event will be easier (like it was last month). If not I will do anything to get zodiac and I wont spend any gems for nothing else

carolineannlv
11-07-17, 07:46 AM
I thought about it, and I'm not even going to try for any of these. It was too much of a disadvantage going into the WE to try to breed the chrysantharam for the goals, seeing as the fire + nature combo mostly yields 3 hr results, as no one can be there all day every day to take it off the nest etc.

The goal being as high as it is in the WE means reaching all of the milestones for the fairy king is kind of impossible also, without spending copious amounts of gems and I'd rather use them on pretty habitats.

As for the foal and the fairies needed to win it, there was no way I could get even the first fairy from the WE without spending more gems than I can afford. So after realising that, I know I'm not getting the foal, even if I get extremely lucky with the other two fairies.

I assume the winter fairy is going to be the big prize on an LB, so the likelyhood of scoring that is low. It depends on the story book as to whether I'll be able to get the autumn fairy (it's a guess that she'll be lead prize on the SB). So...I'm not even going to entertain the idea of these guys.

I think most of the players are frustrated by this fact. They're beautiful, but we'd like it to be possible to win at least a couple of them.

Miswinston
11-07-17, 01:36 PM
Well...I fell short (way short) of the 3200 needed for the Spring fairy, so why bother trying to get the other two? I think the only pretty one is Winter fairy, so I'd like to get it. I won't be emptying my pockets this month trying to get a Fey Foal, so I guess that's the silver lining in all this.

If S8 would make the goals a little easier, people wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on gems OR make the gem prices reasonable! But when you have an unreachable goal added to outrageous gem prices, no wonder we all are so frustrated that we want to quit the game. This is just terrible business strategy on top of deplorable customer service. S8 will soon put themselves out of business!

MystiqueRealm
11-07-17, 06:55 PM
Is everyone getting kings pendants breeding since this SB event started? I'm not

AppieP
11-07-17, 10:08 PM
Is everyone getting kings pendants breeding since this SB event started? I'm not

I am still getting pendants trough breeding.

cherrycastleorchard
11-08-17, 12:24 AM
Are u sure they contribute to WEs, I thought it was only leaderboard events.

Still waiting for answer on this.

cherrycastleorchard
11-08-17, 12:46 AM
I thought about it, and I'm not even going to try for any of these. It was too much of a disadvantage going into the WE to try to breed the chrysantharam for the goals, seeing as the fire + nature combo mostly yields 3 hr results, as no one can be there all day every day to take it off the nest etc.

The goal being as high as it is in the WE means reaching all of the milestones for the fairy king is kind of impossible also, without spending copious amounts of gems and I'd rather use them on pretty habitats.

As for the foal and the fairies needed to win it, there was no way I could get even the first fairy from the WE without spending more gems than I can afford. So after realising that, I know I'm not getting the foal, even if I get extremely lucky with the other two fairies.

I assume the winter fairy is going to be the big prize on an LB, so the likelyhood of scoring that is low. It depends on the story book as to whether I'll be able to get the autumn fairy (it's a guess that she'll be lead prize on the SB). So...I'm not even going to entertain the idea of these guys.

I think most of the players are frustrated by this fact. They're beautiful, but we'd like it to be possible to win at least a couple of them.

If the winter fairy is the leaderboard prize I will stop trying and play maintenance mode until they wake up to themselves lol.

Alohatami
11-08-17, 10:06 AM
I'm officially a hypocrite. In one of these threads I said that I would be ignoring the rest of the events this month, after being unable to breed the ram, and barely making 1600 petals in the WE. But, I now find myself working on round 3 of the tournament, and waiting for chapter 3 of the story book to begin. I will probably regret my decision when I am unable to breed the cat needed for a later chapter, but at the moment, I'm cautiously optimistic about being more successful in these two events.

I should add that I'm just doing this for the tournament and SB prizes. I like the Topaz Pony and the pony that's a prize in the SB. I'm no longer trying for the King or Queen, and the Fey Foal is unobtainable anyway, as I did not make 3600 points in the WE. I don't really care about the remaining fairies either.

Eluzyion
11-08-17, 03:56 PM
If the winter fairy is the leaderboard prize I will stop trying and play maintenance mode until they wake up to themselves lol.

Winter Fairy would most likely be final milestone (or tournament) not top prize because it's impossible for more than 2 people in a group to attain top prize.. My guess is final milestone reward with huge goal points

Crr008
11-09-17, 09:46 AM
This game has gotten too complicated to play. Too many things going on at one time to play effectively or to enjoy.

carolineannlv
11-09-17, 10:03 AM
Winter Fairy would most likely be final milestone (or tournament) not top prize because it's impossible for more than 2 people in a group to attain top prize.. My guess is final milestone reward with huge goal points

I really hope you're right. The winter fairy is gorgeous.
I already missed the spring fairy, but that doesn't mean I'll throw in the towel if I can get the other two. Just that I have no hope of the foal.

liesl23
11-09-17, 12:14 PM
I wasn't able to get the Spring Fairy, so does that mean that I won't be able to get the Fey Foal?

Eluzyion
11-09-17, 12:52 PM
I wasn't able to get the Spring Fairy, so does that mean that I won't be able to get the Fey Foal?

Sadly yes, you need spring fall and winter fairies for fey foal

Dirgni27
11-09-17, 01:21 PM
Hello all plse help: how to hatch a rainguin without using gems??

AppieP
11-09-17, 02:16 PM
Hello all plse help: how to hatch a rainguin without using gems??

HATCH? You need to breed with one. In cause you don't have one, and don't want to spent gems, you need to breed a Rainguin first. It's a common water/earth (5 hours) Good luck.

Penguin2016
11-09-17, 06:08 PM
How far along is everyone for the king and queen fairies? I’m at 23% for the queen but only 8% for king because I couldn’t hatch the chrysantheram.

Eluzyion
11-09-17, 07:16 PM
How far along is everyone for the king and queen fairies? I’m at 23% for the queen but only 8% for king because I couldn’t hatch the chrysantheram.

I've listed the max %s in post #7 on first page :)

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 01:40 AM
I've listed the max %s in post #7 on first page :)

Thanks for keeping records for us. Much appreciate that! :) I've added a link to your Post #7 in Post 1.

Eluzyion
11-10-17, 05:50 PM
Fairy King 15/15

Rynetory2
11-10-17, 08:36 PM
Fairy King 15/15

Congratulations! :) Thanks for the eggs photos. Added to the Guide. I split your post and started a new Pomtumn thread with it.
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101766-Pomtumn

AppieP
11-10-17, 09:45 PM
Fairy King 15/15

OMG you made it. CONGRATS E. Love the egg and the king of course. Hope I get it too. Really want one.

Eluzyion
11-10-17, 09:51 PM
OMG you made it. CONGRATS E. Love the egg and the king of course. Hope I get it too. Really want one.

Do the plentiful pals goal if u can, pomautumn and cornucowpia they both give Kings pendants, good luck!

AppieP
11-10-17, 10:11 PM
Do the plentiful pals goal if u can, pomautumn and cornucowpia they both give Kings pendants, good luck!

Thanks need it lol. Very busy trying for Cornucowpia. Still no luck. Now on rest for the SB chapter Forest Cat.

miadoubled
11-10-17, 11:59 PM
So jealous..!! Wondering though, What are we supposed to do with all of these fairies and fairy element animals if we can only get one habitat .. i pray i can get this fairy and the next i love, or at least I just really want the fall foal, since fey is out of reach thanks to just missing spring fairy. Ive never had luck in breeding for goals til this month, i hope my streak can continue. Someone pray for me😂😂i need some luck!

Eluzyion
11-11-17, 01:01 AM
So jealous..!! Wondering though, What are we supposed to do with all of these fairies and fairy element animals if we can only get one habitat .. i pray i can get this fairy and the next i love, or at least I just really want the fall foal, since fey is out of reach thanks to just missing spring fairy. Ive never had luck in breeding for goals til this month, i hope my streak can continue. Someone pray for me����i need some luck!

Much luck to you Mia!

miadoubled
11-11-17, 09:18 AM
Much luck to you Mia!

Thank you. I sure need it;/

heyyou0123
11-11-17, 04:43 PM
39838. Look alike i can not get the king, so far i can not breed any new animal to get bonus

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-12-17, 10:24 PM
This is why I don’t want this monthly event for December.

As you know or have experienced, December is supposed to be a joyous and jocund holiday, relaxing, fun, and not stressful. All of you, again, know and have experienced the previous monthly event for October and November, and it is the opposite of what December should be. The direction this game is going, it is most likely we will have the monthly event on December. The ME (monthly event) is very stressful and takes up valuable and precious time with family and friends, it also has goals that are very unrealistic and too far fetched. Lastly, the ME drains our money that we earned with hard work. Storm8, if you had the decency and heart to listen to the forums, then please stop doing this ME!!! We are very exhausted and all want this to stop!

Or, you can keep on doing this ME, but make the percentage of actually getting the final prizes of the month reachable for all levels because it isn?t fair when a lvl 200 and a lvl 30 need to get 3,200 WE currency both, or the same acts in a SB, or only a 10% chance of getting a leaderboard prize. Make the goals easier, a higher percentage of getting a certain animal, higher percentage of winning in the tournament, and the colosseum have lesser stones needed. Please.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-12-17, 10:31 PM
How far along is everyone for the king and queen fairies? I?m at 23% for the queen but only 8% for king because I couldn?t hatch the chrysantheram.

King - 15%
Queen - 42% :(

miadoubled
11-13-17, 12:59 AM
King - 15%
Queen - 42% :(

Im at 37 % for king and 39 % for queen , i feel as if i am way far behind..

Callyvitale19
11-13-17, 08:49 AM
This is why I don’t want this monthly event for December.

As you know or have experienced, December is supposed to be a joyous and jocund holiday, relaxing, fun, and not stressful. All of you, again, know and have experienced the previous monthly event for October and November, and it is the opposite of what December should be. The direction this game is going, it is most likely we will have the monthly event on December. The ME (monthly event) is very stressful and takes up valuable and precious time with family and friends, it also has goals that are very unrealistic and too far fetched. Lastly, the ME drains our money that we earned with hard work. Storm8, if you had the decency and heart to listen to the forums, then please stop doing this ME!!! We are very exhausted and all want this to stop!

Or, you can keep on doing this ME, but make the percentage of actually getting the final prizes of the month reachable for all levels because it isn?t fair when a lvl 200 and a lvl 30 need to get 3,200 WE currency both, or the same acts in a SB, or only a 10% chance of getting a leaderboard prize. Make the goals easier, a higher percentage of getting a certain animal, higher percentage of winning in the tournament, and the colosseum have lesser stones needed. Please.they won't listen because they don't care about us all they care about is how much money they can make. They are driven by greed and don't take any pride in putting out a great product. So many of us have tried to get thru to them about the potential of their games and all they have to do is work with us. Good try though.

Perdegret
11-14-17, 01:34 AM
This is why I don?t want this monthly event for December.

Or, you can keep on doing this ME, but make the percentage of actually getting the final prizes of the month reachable for all levels because it isn?t fair when a lvl 200 and a lvl 30 need to get 3,200 WE currency both, or the same acts in a SB, or only a 10% chance of getting a leaderboard prize. Make the goals easier, a higher percentage of getting a certain animal, higher percentage of winning in the tournament, and the colosseum have lesser stones needed. Please.

I want the same thing as you. I would certainly hate it if my christmas was ruined by jerks.

NazKat
11-14-17, 04:07 AM
Kings 10%
Queen 43%

Not really bothered about them. I'd love to have it but know it's impossible for me, cos I did rubbish in world event. I'm concentrating on SB, it's my favourite event (apart from linking tournament, which I hate).

Also y do we have to breed so many different animals during this event? I only have one nest and the acts require breeding with this and that, so how am I supposed to try for others? I haven't got Porcuplenty, Potumn or Cornucowpia coz all my fails are loooong.

Anyhoo good luck everyone!!

Callyvitale19
11-14-17, 12:17 PM
S8 needs to expand land and increase the cap on habitats for a few of their games but they will not correspond anything one way or the other. Personally I'm tired of asking and have set an end date to uninstall all their games. Last week I installed a new game and it's definitely a keeper. Right now I'm playing 5 games and that can be expensive. I really enjoy s8 games but they are way too greedy for me and refuse to extend the game so I can keep playing. S8 will leave me no choice but to delete them. I'm sure they don't care what I or anyone else does but that decision will definitely make me happy and the other games I play will be happier as well because s8's loss will be their gain.

Rynetory2
11-15-17, 06:28 AM
We got increased habitats and more land. :)

See Thread: Increasing Habitat Limits and New Expansions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101848-Increasing-Habitat-Limits-and-New-Expansions)

AppieP
11-16-17, 10:21 AM
For the king i am at 9020 points (45%)
For the Queen at 14500 points (73%)

And for the King Pendants not even breed one of the 3 creatures we need to breed. With 20 days left I think it is doable for both.

mysticalfairy320
11-16-17, 10:44 AM
I got him!

Elspethwood
11-16-17, 11:54 AM
I got him!

Congratulations!

mysticalfairy320
11-16-17, 04:28 PM
Thanks, I hope everyone can get them! It's a lot easier this month than last I'm hoping December will be a great month!

kittenthief
11-17-17, 07:39 AM
I love the Fey Foal and hope it comes back in the future for everyone that couldn't finish the first event this month.

Penguin2016
11-17-17, 04:10 PM
Does anyone know the total number of winter crowns that can be earned in this event specifically (not including those earned previously)? And, is this the last event that will be giving them out? Thanks!

Destiel0918
11-17-17, 06:02 PM
Does anyone know the total number of winter crowns that can be earned in this event specifically (not including those earned previously)? And, is this the last event that will be giving them out? Thanks!

Well, I think it should be like 4000 points? Since it takes 5 events to complete. And it takes 20 000 to get Queen - so far each event has been 20 % so....it would mean the ma from one event is 4000.

Penguin2016
11-17-17, 06:16 PM
Well, I think it should be like 4000 points? Since it takes 5 events to complete. And it takes 20 000 to get Queen - so far each event has been 20 % so....it would mean the ma from one event is 4000.

That makes sense. So if I get all of the crowns for this event (which is unlikely) I’ll be at 80%. I’m more likely to get around 3000 or 75% of the total, I think. I hope there’s some extra crowns available at some point, because otherwise you’d have to get all the grand prizes on all of the events to get the fairy queen! And I’m nowhere near getting the king, because I haven’t been able to breed any of the animals. :(

When this event is over there are still seven days to get the fairy queen... hopefully that’s enough time to get the remaining 25%? Or at least close enough where I’m willing to spend some gems?

Destiel0918
11-17-17, 06:27 PM
That makes sense. So if I get all of the crowns for this event (which is unlikely) I’ll be at 80%. I’m more likely to get around 3000 or 75% of the total, I think. I hope there’s some extra crowns available at some point, because otherwise you’d have to get all the grand prizes on all of the events to get the fairy queen! And I’m nowhere near getting the king, because I haven’t been able to breed any of the animals. :(

When this event is over there are still seven days to get the fairy queen... hopefully that’s enough time to get the remaining 25%? Or at least close enough where I’m willing to spend some gems?

I wouldn't keep my breath....last time it was EXACTLY what it took to get the Horse - completing ALL the events - 2 tournaments, getting at least half way between 3rd and 4th individual prize at the World event ( which was even more impossible than this time ). Storybook + Last milestone on Leaderboard - this is what you needed to get the " Horse" - Which is same as getting the Fairy QUeen. Although many had made it to like 90 %,.....they didn't get the few missing points unless they spent gems.

Still - check your goals in inventory - this time they have made something new, which we DIDN't have last time. This time - there is "Royal feast goal" - to get 4000 points for king! ( Since breeding all the animals is actually pretty much impossible)...This time they have given us opportunity to get some missing points this way - hopefully they will do same for queen - for those who nearly miss it! ( I almost didn't notice the Royal Feast goal...so just regularry check your goals - perhaps there is something new there!)

Penguin2016
11-17-17, 06:34 PM
I wouldn't keep my breath....last time it was EXACTLY what it took to get the Horse - completing ALL the events - 2 tournaments, getting at least half way between 3rd and 4th individual prize at the World event ( which was even more impossible than this time ). Storybook + Last milestone on Leaderboard - this is what you needed to get the " Horse" - Which is same as getting the Fairy QUeen. Although many had made it to like 90 %,.....they didn't get the few missing points unless they spent gems.

Still - check your goals in inventory - this time they have made something new, which we DIDN't have last time. This time - there is "Royal feast goal" - to get 4000 points for king! ( Since breeding all the animals is actually pretty much impossible)...This time they have given us opportunity to get some missing points this way - hopefully they will do same for queen - for those who nearly miss it! ( I almost didn't notice the Royal Feast goal...so just regularry check your goals - perhaps there is something new there!)

Thanks! I just went back to check the “new animals” thread and it seems that 9,975 crowns were possible between the storybook and the tournament (which is just shy of 50% of the total), assuming that person’s calculations and my addition are correct. Maybe, just maybe, then, they’re giving some extras this time, seeing how people were angry the last time. As you said, they’re giving extras with the food goals for the fairy king, although i have no chance of getting that one. I’m currently only at 22%. Lol.

Eluzyion
11-17-17, 09:22 PM
First November event - WORLD EVENT

Queens Crowns

A Royal Spring Goal (1st event -WE)

1. Collect 50 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (1% toward Fairy Queen)

2. Collect 175 spring petals for +200 queens crowns (2% toward Fairy Queen)

3. Collect 375 spring petals for +600 queens crowns (I'm at 5% toward Fairy Queen)

4. Collect 1050 spring petals for +1200 queens crowns (I'm at 11% toward Fairy Queen)

5. Collect 2400 spring petals for + 1800 queens crowns (I'm at 20% toward Fairy Queen)

** 20% is max for Queens Crowns for this first November event

Kings Pendants

Breeding gives pendants random amts depending on what you breed

(1st goal during WE)

1. Hatch Chrysantheram for 3000 pendants

2. Raise Chrysantheram to lvl 4 for 1200 pendants

This is to assist you in keeping track of Queens Crowns %

Last event (world event) max stopped at 20% this event adds from that point
(After you receive reward you must close/open game for % to add to total of Queen Fairy goal..with SB you have to close/open game after you complete task to "collect" then close/open game AGAIN for % to increase)

NOVEMBER EVENT 2 STORYBOOK + TOURNAMENT

QUEENS CONTEST

1. Win rd 3 of topaz pony tourny +350 crowns (22%)

2. Win rd 8 of topaz tourny +525 crowns (24%)

3. Win rd 15 of topaz tourny +525 (27%)

(Finished ch 2 act 1 - +1050 (32%)

4. Win rd 22 of topaz tourny +600 (35%)

(finished ch 4 act 1 - +1050 (41%)

5. Win rd 30 of topaz tourny +700 (44%)

6. Hatch Topaz Pony +800 (48%)

CROWNS CHRONICLE

1. Finish Ch 2 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (32%)

2. Finish Ch 4 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1050 (41%)

3. Finish Ch 6 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (55%)

4. Finish Ch 8 Act 1 of Fall Colors SB +1400 (62%)

5. Finish Ch 10 Act 5 of Fall Colors SB +2100 (73%)

QUEENS CROWN MAX AFTER SB EVENT = 73%

Good Luck everyone! Hope you find this info helpful in tracking your Queens Crowns!
Fall Fairy 15 hr/15hr

LEADERBOARD - WINTER CROWNS

1. Earn Snowy Owl - milestone 2 +350 crowns

2. Autocompleted past milestone, pls give info (78%)

3. Earn Frostrich - milestone 6 +1050 crowns (83%)

4. Earn Arctic Abode habitat - milestone 8 +1400 crowns (90%)

5. Earn Snow Leopard - +1700 crowns (99%)

6. Earn Winter Fairy - +1750 crowns (100%)

Winter Fairy 15/15
Fey Foal 15/15
Fairy Queen 15/15

Updated winter crowns on pg 1

cherrycastleorchard
11-17-17, 11:26 PM
No point anyhow, they make it impossible for most to breed side quest animals and impossible to get king and queen so why bother, just going to play minimally until things improve or whatever, which is not likely, bet they won’t give a poll on how many people get anything out of the past two month ripoffs. Maybe we don’t need to get everyone we want and save our money for real life.

gramland
11-17-17, 11:30 PM
I completed all of the goals of LB and now have all of my Fairies!. King and Queen and Fey Foal!. I used up most of my food and about 400 gems but it was worth it to have them all. Don't really want to try for the Roarfrost but If I do I wont try very hard. I'm very satisfied with all my Fairies!!. Good Luck to everyone.

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 12:49 AM
Updated winter crowns on pg 1

Many thanks for your effort in keeping the list for us. :) Here are some goals for King's pendants to add. Thanks.

Royal Feast
Plant some delicious food x15
REWARD: 1,200 King's Pendants

Harvest Spell Melons x60
REWARD: 2,800 King's Pendants

Royal Hartwood
Goal 1
Hatch a Hartwood (breed Dark + Nature)
REWARD: 1,300 King's Pendants

Goal 2
REWARD:

Plentiful Pals
Part 1
Get a Porcuplenty (breed Earth + Nature)
REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 2
Get a Cornucowpia (breed Earth + Fire)
REWARD: 1,500 King's pendants, 5 gems

Part 3
Get a Harvest Horn (breed Porcuplenty + Cornucowpia)
REWARD: 1,750 King's pendants, 20 gems

This is it

Callyvitale19
11-18-17, 09:36 AM
Does anyone know the total number of winter crowns that can be earned in this event specifically (not including those earned previously)? And, is this the last event that will be giving them out? Thanks!when I started this event my queen was at 73%. When i completed the last milestone and leveled up my milestone according to the quests I got the queen and my fey horse.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-18-17, 11:46 AM
Oh shucks i’m 69% hope that the tournment will give me hope :( 4% please tournament?????

Rynetory2
11-18-17, 09:30 PM
Report in this bug thread if you are having issues getting past Winter Crowns - Goal 2.
Thread: Winter Crowns Goal 2 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101902-Winter-Crowns-Goal-2-tiles)

snoopydog2006
11-19-17, 12:24 AM
I had Winter Fairy in the nest but hatching time is 8 hours not 15 hours.

Rynetory2
11-19-17, 06:25 AM
I had Winter Fairy in the nest but hatching time is 8 hours not 15 hours.

Eluzyion had 15 hrs in her post and you have 8 hours. Can you or someone with the Winter Fairy reconfirm or post a screenshot please? Thanks.

Eluzyion
11-19-17, 08:24 AM
Eluzyion had 15 hrs in her post and you have 8 hours. Can you or someone with the Winter Fairy reconfirm or post a screenshot please? Thanks.

Odd, I wrote down 15 hours for winter fairy (same as spring and fall) but just started evolution and it said 8 hours, either they changed it or I wrote it down wrong! Yes, someone please confirm winter now! Sorry and thx for correction! :)

Eluzyion
11-19-17, 08:39 AM
Fairy Queen egg

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 05:29 AM
Odd, I wrote down 15 hours for winter fairy (same as spring and fall) but just started evolution and it said 8 hours, either they changed it or I wrote it down wrong! Yes, someone please confirm winter now! Sorry and thx for correction! :)

I think with all the animals we are getting mixed up lol, it's fun though to try for so many! The Winter Fairy is 8hrs for me!

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 02:27 PM
Fey Foal egg!

Destiel0918
11-20-17, 04:01 PM
Got both - King and Queen today! So happy - this event was much better for me than impossible October. This food goal really helped out!

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 08:50 PM
I think with all the animals we are getting mixed up lol, it's fun though to try for so many! The Winter Fairy is 8hrs for me!

Fey Foal egg!

Thank you for confirming this. :)

Amended and moved Winter Fairy to 8hrs Breeding Chart. Added pictures with credits to you.

Can you or anyone help to provide the missing info for these? Thanks.

Fey Foal: Element, rarity, feed schedule
Winter Fairy: feed schedule

See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 08:54 PM
Fairy Queen egg

Got both - King and Queen today! So happy - this event was much better for me than impossible October. This food goal really helped out!

Can either of you or anyone help to provide the feed schedule for Fairy Queen and Fairy King? Thanks.
See Feed Schedule here. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453290&viewfull=1#post1453290

Eluzyion - Thanks for the egg pic. Added to the Guide with credits to you.

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 09:24 PM
Thank you for confirming this. :)

Amended and moved Winter Fairy to 8hrs Breeding Chart. Added pictures with credits to you.

Can you or anyone help to provide the missing info for these? Thanks.

Winter Fairy: feed schedule

Winter fairy 4 apples for level 1(schedule D)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40100

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 10:33 PM
Winter fairy 4 apples for level 1(schedule D)

Thank you. :) Added to the Guide.

Do you have the info for Fey Foal? Thanks in advance.

mysticalfairy320
11-20-17, 11:00 PM
Thank you. :) Added to the Guide.

Do you have the info for Fey Foal? Thanks in advance.

Element-dark fairy
Rare- can't find in album or when I click on her, I think ultra
Food- schedule E
Always happy to help!

Rynetory2
11-20-17, 11:21 PM
Element-dark fairy
Rare- can't find in album or when I click on her, I think ultra
Food- schedule E
Always happy to help!

Thank you so much for your awesome help! :D Updated all. So glad to finally get the unknown elements for Fey Foal.

By the way, we have 15 fairy creatures as of now. (I can only get 2, unlucky me)
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Forest-Creatures-Guide&p=1453274&viewfull=1#post1453274

Ok off to more breeding of fairy ferrets lol.

mysticalfairy320
11-21-17, 07:01 AM
Your welcome! I hope u get more there is still time!

AppieP
11-21-17, 03:03 PM

1% left from the Fairy Queen Woohoo!!!
Only need to hatch the Winter Fairy. So close, can't hardly wait to get it. My 3th Fairy creature.

And for the King I'm at 79%. With the double pendants till 11/28 for breeding this shouldn't be a problem. Hope I get at least one of the limited ones for pendants bonuses. Good luck to all of us.

Pebblemist
11-21-17, 05:02 PM
I'm at 47% for King and 53% from Queen. Doubt I'll get either of them :/

miadoubled
11-21-17, 05:07 PM
Will they ever increase the fairy habitat limit??

luna2cute
11-21-17, 05:21 PM
Question about the Fey Foul...

I was unable to get the spring fairy, but might get the other two. Does that mean I will never get the fey foal? Very sad if that?s the case, it was nearly impossible for me to get the spring one so are there no other chances except for spending thousands of gems?

:(

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 08:44 PM
Question about the Fey Foul...

I was unable to get the spring fairy, but might get the other two. Does that mean I will never get the fey foal? Very sad if that?s the case, it was nearly impossible for me to get the spring one so are there no other chances except for spending thousands of gems?

:(

I'm afraid this is so. The Fey Foal goal requires Spring, Fall and Winter Fairies. :(

Rynetory2
11-21-17, 08:44 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40127

AppieP
11-21-17, 09:36 PM
Will they ever increase the fairy habitat limit??

I dont think so. Too bad we can't buy 3 habitats of them. Never understood why we only can buy one premium habitat. Especially if we look to the Fairy creatures, 16 already?! And only 1 habitat who can hold 4.

missKristel
11-21-17, 10:49 PM
I dont think so. Too bad we can't buy 3 habitats of them. Never understood why we only can buy one premium habitat. Especially if we look to the Fairy creatures, 16 already?! And only 1 habitat who can hold 4.

I was about to post the same thing. With all these fairy animals and we only get one habitat...

AppieP
11-22-17, 01:39 AM
Fairy Queen in storage. Yeeehhhh!!!!. My 3th Fairy.
Waiting for my nest when empty.

kinetikos
11-24-17, 04:31 PM
Anyone know the hatch time for fairy queen?

Latoyab211
11-24-17, 08:28 PM
Anyone know the hatch time for fairy queen?

Fairy Queen is 15 hours hatch and is Ultra rare. There is a forum for fairy animals. I was surprised I earned it today. 94% towards King.

Pebblemist
11-24-17, 08:37 PM
81% for the queen. Might actually get her! Fingers crossed. Not gonna get my hopes up though

Maheks
11-26-17, 04:37 AM
Fairy Queen is 15 hours hatch and is Ultra rare. There is a forum for fairy animals. I was surprised I earned it today. 94% towards King.

It's really strange. I was at 92% I've not completed the tourney. Just hatched my snow leopard seal and got my fairy queen.
Surprised as last month after completing all the monthly quest I missed out on October's animal. Was really disappointed last month after trying so hard and so were many more players like me. I'm glad S8 have sorted things out for this month as we can keep an eye on what we collect as it's shown in storage so hopefully like me every player will make it till the November animal's.
Good luck everyone.

Penguin2016
11-26-17, 02:36 PM
My fairy queen has been hatched!! Still only 74% on the king though. Hopefully there will be some more opportunities considering there’s still 10 days left to get him.

carolineannlv
11-26-17, 03:57 PM
My fairy queen has been hatched!! Still only 74% on the king though. Hopefully there will be some more opportunities considering there?s still 10 days left to get him.

My Queen's on the nest, alas I'm at 61% for the King, I don't think I can make that up somehow. But at least I got her. Last month I got so close to getting one of them, and yet still couldn't get it. (The horse I believe.)

Penguin2016
11-26-17, 04:54 PM
My Queen's on the nest, alas I'm at 61% for the King, I don't think I can make that up somehow. But at least I got her. Last month I got so close to getting one of them, and yet still couldn't get it. (The horse I believe.)

I couldn’t get either animal last month either. And I’m with you that I’m glad I at least got the queen (I like her more than the king anyway). They definitely made it easier this time, which is much appreciated.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
11-26-17, 10:45 PM
I’m so happy I got the queen! I couldnt get the Winter Fairy but the fairy queen is much better, I couldn’t even get the Fey Foal in the first place though

carolineannlv
11-27-17, 06:59 AM
I couldn’t get either animal last month either. And I’m with you that I’m glad I at least got the queen (I like her more than the king anyway). They definitely made it easier this time, which is much appreciated.

It would have been nice to get one of them last month, I do feel they've added more opportunities this month so that we could get at least one. Including adding the Fey Foal. Sadly most cannot get it, but there will be a few who found it easier to complete who may not have gotten everything for the other two. I suppose there has to be a reason to call them 'Ultra Rare' right?

kropczynka82
11-27-17, 07:18 AM
I'm also happy that I get Fairy Queen,I don't thing I can have a king but I can live with this. I also thing that this time was more opportunities to get points and I'm glad about it. I hope that in December it won't be that hard to get Christmas animals,because this will be my first Christmas with Fantasy Forest and I can't wait for this animals :-). Good luck for you all.
Does anyone know when Sagittarius will be available to get? I found that last year was on 22 Nov so it's little late this year.

mysticalfairy320
11-27-17, 08:00 AM
Maybe you can get it this week there will be an update so maybe a goal line?! I have the whole blue section dedicated to winter animals I love them!

NazKat
11-27-17, 08:17 AM
Omg! Omg! Omg!! I got the Fairy Queen!! YAYYY! I don't normally get the special animals and thought i wouldn't get her coz I sucked for October. I'm so happy!!

liesl23
11-27-17, 09:50 AM
I just won the fairy queen and it is done hatching but I don't know where to put her, it says that she only has the butterfly element, I have the Fairy Falls habitat and it is already full with my Fall Fairy, Winter Fairy, Porcuplenty, & the Cornucowpia (the habitat says that it can only hold four) so where can I put my Fairy Queen? Please Help!

Rynetory2
11-27-17, 09:56 AM
I just won the fairy queen and it is done hatching but I don't know where to put her, it says that she only has the butterfly element, I have the Fairy Falls habitat and it is already full with my Fall Fairy, Winter Fairy, Porcuplenty, & the Cornucowpia (the habitat says that it can only hold four) so where can I put my Fairy Queen? Please Help!

Congrats on your Fairy Queen! You'll have to move out one of the other Fairy hybrids already there to their respective 2nd element habitats, in order to place your Fairy Queen. She can't go into other habitats.

liesl23
11-27-17, 10:10 AM
Congrats on your Fairy Queen! You'll have to move out one of the other Fairy hybrids already there to their respective 2nd element habitats, in order to place your Fairy Queen. She can't go into other habitats.

Thank you!, how do I move the other Fairy hybrids to another habitat?

Limequat
11-27-17, 10:18 AM

Habitats your Fairy hybrids can go into:

Winter Fairy - water
Fall Fairy - earth
Cornucowpia - fire
Porcuplenty - nature

Cranlink14606
11-27-17, 12:46 PM

You need to click on the habitat then click on the one you want to move and the option to move will come up. If you have an open habitat it will show you with an arrow and you click the habitat to move it there. Hope this makes sense and helped.

pinkpanda93
11-27-17, 04:54 PM
To get the fey foul it says complete goals.. but I don?t see a forest party anywhere ??

MauiLady7
11-27-17, 05:56 PM
My main account got the fairy queen when I hatched the Snow Seal. But my android account didn't. Both accounts have 20750 crowns, and the Fairy Queen goal has disappeared. I've closed y game and rebooted my phone. Am I missing something or is this a support question? Help please there are only 7 hours left. My Fairy King is in the nest now.

Never mind, my Fairy Queen was hatching. However, I needed to buy the habitat, which I needed to make space. But I bought Black Friday habitats, so I had to move my animals and sell a red habitat to do so. I got 50,000 coins for it, and luckily I had enough coins to purchase the Fairy habitat.
For all others, you need to make space now if you want to keep the Fairy Queen!! So move animals out of 3 animal habitat and replace it with the Fairy habitat before they go off sale or you will be unhappy. Also we are only allowed one, so follow the steps Cranlink14606 listed.

liesl23
11-27-17, 06:32 PM
You need to click on the habitat then click on the one you want to move and the option to move will come up. If you have an open habitat it will show you with an arrow and you click the habitat to move it there. Hope this makes sense and helped.

Thank you!! that must be a new option, I don't remember ever being able to move hybrids between habitats, I was so happy that I was able to get it moved over, thank you!!

Rynetory2
11-27-17, 07:16 PM
To get the fey foul it says complete goals.. but I don?t see a forest party anywhere ??

Sorry to hear that you missed that. It was on Oct 31st. Here is the event thread - Signs of Spring - 2017 Oct 31 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101556-EVENT-Signs-of-Spring-2017-Oct-31)

Gizmo726
11-27-17, 10:26 PM
Collected 99% for queen not going to get though this sucks

Destiel0918
11-28-17, 12:05 AM

How is it even possible to get 99%, but not 100.? Like...this makes no sense...!

Gizmo726
11-28-17, 04:43 AM
Im not sure I really wanted the queen too. I did make 2nd in lb though first time and received my first ultra rare.

carolineannlv
11-28-17, 04:43 AM

The good news is there one whole week left to get her, so you may just make up the final 1% you need.

Elspethwood
11-28-17, 05:07 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of King Fairy, Queen Fairy and Winter Fairy in their juvenile form? Thanks in advance.

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 05:31 AM

Did you get and hatch your Winter Fairy in time? You should be able to get 100% unless you have missed out a goal. See the full list in Post #7 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November&p=1465161&viewfull=1#post1465161).

missourijan
11-28-17, 06:36 AM
The good news is there one whole week left to get her, so you may just make up the final 1% you need.

I am only at 93. couldn't breed any limited animals despite speed breeding. NONE. I got the winter fairy but it was eith an hour to go so I didn't speed to hatch it. These events are not fun.

littelprince0313
11-28-17, 08:58 AM
Did you get and hatch your Winter Fairy in time? You should be able to get 100% unless you have missed out a goal. See the full list in Post #7 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?101566-New-Animals-Fairies-and-More-in-November&p=1465161&viewfull=1#post1465161).

I was able to win the queen without finishing the last tournament goal - so you CAN miss goals... but I think not the big ones; like hatching the winter fairy
But Im 20% away from the king

AppieP
11-28-17, 08:59 AM
Does anyone have any pictures of King Fairy, Queen Fairy and Winter Fairy in their juvenile form? Thanks in advance.

Fairy Queen teen form:

Winter Fairy teen form:

Didn't have the King yet ;)

Elspethwood
11-28-17, 09:37 AM
Thank you very much Appie!

TinkerFairy89
11-28-17, 01:11 PM
I see two November animals that weren't introduced yet. One was a pink and orange dragon and the other looked like a fire dog.

Elunei
11-28-17, 01:56 PM
Ugh. I got to 99% with the Fairy Queen. I finished tournaments and hatched the Winter Fairy. For the Fairy King I was more than 20% off. I don't get why it says the animals are still available to get for another 7 days.....

mysticalfairy320
11-28-17, 02:23 PM
I never saw these 2 animals available were they only for iPhone people? I really wanted the bottom right

GreytMom
11-28-17, 02:25 PM
We still have seven days left for the Fairy King, but both my Seasons Wheel & Fairy Fountain no longer work. I thought they were supposed to work through the 4th.
Is everyone still getting their Queen & King pendants?

AppieP
11-28-17, 02:57 PM
We still have seven days left for the Fairy King, but both my Seasons Wheel & Fairy Fountain no longer work. I thought they were supposed to work through the 4th.
Is everyone still getting their Queen & King pendants?

Was wondering the same thing. Still no more pendants for me as well. So i also lost on the Fairy King. Really sad face:(. One i really want. Trying hole month for breeding the limited ones, with no results what so ever. Sooooo sad I missed the King.
Missed all the enthusiasm for Dec month about now.

Elspethwood
11-28-17, 03:07 PM
I’ve seen there’re King and Queen pendants in two value packs. I think this is the only way to get them :(

Phoenix406
11-28-17, 03:36 PM
I got the King and Queen on my new account but only the queen on my old account. I guess she and the King got divorced or something. Lol! But, seriously, shouldn't we have *through* the 30th to collect King's pendants or whatever? I was at 94% or 96%. If it's a November "animal" we should have through the 30th, and it would disappear with the Friday update on December 1.

missourijan
11-28-17, 03:56 PM
Was wondering the same thing. Still no more pendants for me as well. So i also lost on the Fairy King. Really sad face:(. One i really want. Trying hole month for breeding the limited ones, with no results what so ever. Sooooo sad I missed the King.
Missed all the enthusiasm for Dec month about now.

Yea I am not playing. two months in a row of impossible goals. ridiculous. I have like 16 animals in storage that I want in my forest. I am gonna work on those and forget their stupid goals. much cheaper.

miadoubled
11-28-17, 06:27 PM
Am i really not getting anymore pendants??? Im at 99%...and havent got any like all day for breeding and ive been speeding through it to get more and it hasnt gone up, i am just recieving the newer things now....so i guess this means if i want the thing i worked all month long for ,now I have to pay for it!?

miadoubled
11-28-17, 06:29 PM
I thought the double pennants would go til the night of 28th...and why put 7 extra days on the timer... omg this sucks!!!

Penguin2016
11-28-17, 06:50 PM
I never saw these 2 animals available were they only for iPhone people? I really wanted the bottom right

I play on my iPad and never saw either of those animals either :confused:

miadoubled
11-28-17, 07:29 PM
Does anyone know the candy mane timer??

Rynetory2
11-28-17, 09:25 PM
Did you enjoy this event? Did you finish the goals? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation! :)

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Azharjah
11-28-17, 09:34 PM
I got hartwood last day and that task to make 10th lvl it's I can't even able to finish time over it need to be give us animals at least on 1st day or 2nd not a last day wen we not even able to get complete our task or make time Lil more because it's still Nov 29th

Azharjah
11-28-17, 09:37 PM
And I like king fairy more then that winter fairy her face draw and look like alien

TinkerFairy89
11-28-17, 11:27 PM
I have an iPhone and I never saw these two.

Alohatami
11-28-17, 11:46 PM
I wanted to add some comments to my poll votes. I voted that I did not like the event. That was primarily because I was most interested in the Fey Foal, but having only made a little over 1600 points on the first event, I was not able to win the Spring Fairy, and therefore was out of the running for the foal from almost the beginning. Having to see that goal up there for the rest of the month, knowing I had no chance of completing it, was not fun. I was also pretty unlucky with most the animals that needed to be bred, which made the King and Queen out of reach as well (but that didn't bother me as much as the foal, as I wasn't overfond of them). Too much is dependent on luck - and for those of us who are unlucky (and don't particularly enjoy gambling), it makes it not fun. I keep telling myself I'm going to ignore the events, and just play my own game, but that is much easier said than done. So instead, I keep trying, and failing, and being grumpy about it.

luna2cute
11-29-17, 12:41 AM
Couldn’t finish any of them no matter how hard I tried. Wanted fey foal but missed the spring fairy so no chance.

Not enjoying the monthly collecting as I am not able to breed certain things or finish all goals so I never have enough.

Sakrysta
11-29-17, 07:25 AM
I voted that I enjoyed the event, but I honestly found it frustrating. I love all the new animals, but we are being OVERLOADED with goals that are impossible (or nearly so) to complete without spending gems. Of the 3 main goals, I only managed to get the Fairy Queen on two of my three accounts. I have no problem with missing out on some goals on my baby account, because it's only Level 30-something, and I can't yet hoard coins and food like I can on my other higher-level accounts. But a long-time, high-level player should be able to accomplish most game goals without spending gems.

The World Events have become impossible lately. I miss the way we here on the forum used to band together to work as hard as we could toward that last community prize - and we always managed to pull it off! Now, most of us can't even unlock the first community prize, and it's very disheartening. Having one of last month's goals tied into the impossible World Event was a huge discouragement, as we spent the rest of the month knowing the beautiful little Fey Foal was completely out of reach.

I love the game, and I'm not going anywhere (yet), but I completely understand why so many people are quitting or close to it. The increased difficulty seems squarely aimed at motivating players to spend money, and I get that that is a valid business strategy. It might even be working for the masses of people who play but don't participate on the forum. But my sense of the overriding mood here on the forum is that the changes are having a negative impact on people's enjoyment of the game and willingness to spend money on gems.

carolineannlv
11-29-17, 08:27 AM
I love the game, and I'm not going anywhere (yet), but I completely understand why so many people are quitting or close to it. The increased difficulty seems squarely aimed at motivating players to spend money, and I get that that is a valid business strategy. It might even be working for the masses of people who play but don't participate on the forum. But my sense of the overriding mood here on the forum is that the changes are having a negative impact on people's enjoyment of the game and willingness to spend money on gems.

I think this sums it up nicely. I'm more willing to spend gems when I'm not frustrated at a game that seems rigged.

I voted both 'I enjoyed this event' and 'I didn't Enjoy this Event' as it was an option to do both, and it was true. I both did and didn't. For many of the reasons stated above.

reddog2Times
11-29-17, 01:29 PM
Does the fairy event over even though fairy king still shows 6 days to go? Thank you.

Destiel0918
11-29-17, 02:08 PM
Does the fairy event over even though fairy king still shows 6 days to go? Thank you.

Yes, you can't collect more points for Fairy element. But you have six days to buy it or use gems to end the goal.

reddog2Times
11-29-17, 04:40 PM
Yes, you can't collect more points for Fairy element. But you have six days to buy it or use gems to end the goal.

Thank you. I don?t know if I want to pay 345 gems for fairy king, so sad. :(

Thank you, I need 345 gems for Fairy King. Very disappointed.