PDA

View Full Version : MissING food

BerthaNanza
10-30-17, 12:28 AM
I cook food and when I close the bakery and come back later there's no food. I tried it 3 or four times and the same thing happens. I had a counter full of food and now it's all gone.

pixiegamer
11-02-17, 09:32 AM
Is your door blocked when you leave your bakery? Blocking your door may result in a quick-sell of your food, as the game is not meant to be played with the door blocked.

If this is not the case, can you post a screenshot of your issue please? I will try my best to help you further :)

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]

noellescribbles
11-12-17, 10:31 AM
Is your door blocked when you leave your bakery? Blocking your door may result in a quick-sell of your food, as the game is not meant to be played with the door blocked.

If this is not the case, can you post a screenshot of your issue please? I will try my best to help you further :)

[Moved to Bugs and Issues]

I too experienced an issue with disappearing food. I did not capture a screenshot of before and after because I did not anticipate this happening.

Some details:
- I'm on iOS
- I do not block my door
- My internet connection was not lost

I prepared 6 switchels before bed. I woke up and began serving them. I served 3-4 of them, and they appeared on the counter. Before serving the next items, a lot of popups appeared (ads, next goal step, gifts, etc.). When I cleared the ads, everything I had served was gone and there was no increase in my coin count. I closed the app and reopened and they were still gone, as if they had never been there.

I was able to successfully serve and sell the remaining switchels.